Hollywood Hitmen; the Gary Devore incident

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hollywood Hitmen; the Gary Devore incident

Postby elfismiles » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Mack White wrote: January 19 at 6:22pm

Coming Soon: “The Writer with No Hands,” a documentary (with accompanying book) by my good friend Matthew Alford that examines the mysterious 1998 death of screenwriter Gary DeVore. See the Daily Mail article below (just published) for more information.

Recently I was privileged to see a pre-release cut of the film (which incidentally features some voice work by myself in the opening credits) and must say it is gripping. Not only does it shine light on this most far reaching of Hollywood mysteries, it also documents Matt’s personal journey, following him from England to the palms of LA in pursuit of the sinister truth.

I first met Matt via PsiOp Radio a few years ago when Stephen Miles Lewis and I interviewed him. We discussed his book “Reel Power: Hollywood Cinema and American Supremacy” which examines the symbiotic relationship between the movie industry and the military-industrial complex, and touched on the DeVore case. I’m posting a link to that interview in the comments below …

Hollywood screenwriter mysteriously killed 'WAS working for the CIA'
The findings, published in a new documentary The Writer With No Hands, call into question the close relationship Hollywood enjoys with the CIA.

dailymail.co.uk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-old.html

https://www.facebook.com/mack.white.102 ... 7773738735

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB-MU3R5p0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBcNKJME_OY
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:43 pm

The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 am

I found the interview (below) interesting. They discuss the mysterious death of Gary DeVore while he was on his way home after finishing his film script "The Big Steal" that promised to explain the 'real reason' why the US invaded Panama.

It includes discussion of:

CIA, Chase Brandon (first cousin of Tommy Lee Jones, DeVore's best friend) who ran the first publicly known Hollywood liaison office went to DeVore's house within days of his disappearance and looked at DeVore's computer and took documents.

Mysterious black helicopters that were flying around when the truck was being pulled out of the water.

A tip-off to the location of truck in aqueduct from an out of work Department of Defense contractor where there were no signs of accident taking place not to mention DeVore's lack of hands, which were found in the car and when tested found to be those of a 200-year old person.

Michael Sands, DeVore's agent, strange death--choking on a sample at an upscale LA supermarket...no one tried to help, no cc video-- that occurred after his interview with documentary producer, Alford.

Speculation about what was really stolen in Panama, such as blackmail tapes of powerful figures with underage children.

Phone call to Wendy DeVore (Gary's wife) hours before the truck was removed.

Gary DeVore and documentary producer (Writer with No Hands), Dr Matthew Alford, received warnings to back off.

Why hands missing? Why not fake suicide? Is it a warning to other journalists? Sending a message? Symbolism?

Severe pentagon censorship of films that touch on Iran Contra. The film, Countermeasures, being a prime example.

Isn't it interesting how movies are made, usually years/decades after the fact, when it's too late to do anything about it? Gary Webb, Gary DeVore (I think there is a movie being made), JFK, etc. Of course, although the movies seem truthful, to be sure, CIA fingerprints are all over these productions, misdirecting, disinforming where appropriate..

The Writer With No Hands: Pearse Redmond & Tom Secker discuss the death of Gary DeVore

The United States comprises large organizations - corporations, bureaucracies, "interest groups," and the like - which are conspiratorial by nature. That is, they are hierarchical, their important decisions are made in secret by a few key decision-makers, and they are not above lying about their activities. Such is the nature of organizational behavior. "Conspiracy," in this key sense, is a way of life around the globe.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:05 am

cptmarginal

Postby brekin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Seems like the supposed 200 year old hands hold a key. That is pre-civil war time.
If those hands weren't completely decayed they had to be preserved somehow, and for some reason, medical, side show, educational, historical, trophy, etc.

I read somewhere if you freeze limbs then it actually becomes impossible to tell how old they are.
That was the intentional tactic of the Iceman. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski
To be able tell then the hands were 200 year old- there had to be some preservation method and reason to, and hence chain of ownership, dna, etc.
Somebody needs to turn back the clock on those cruel hands of time.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to General Discussion