Hollywood Hitmen; the Gary Devore incident

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hollywood Hitmen; the Gary Devore incident

Postby elfismiles » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 am

Hollywood Hitmen
Black helicopters, underground bases, laser weapons and the mysterious death of Schwazenegger's screenwriter...
By Matthew Alford and Robbie Graham
September 2010 | FT266

PsiOp Radio 139 with Guest Matthew Alford on Military Media Manipulation
http://www.psiopradio.com/2011/03/psiop ... ipulation/
http://media.blubrry.com/psiopradio/p/w ... 0227aa.mp3

RI citations on Matthew Alford
search.php?keywords=matthew+alford

elfismiles wrote:Wow! I just got Matthew Alford's book REEL POWER and was hoping to maybe get him on the show as a guest to interview about the book and these past articles:

Spielberg: 'I knew something must be happening'
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29317&p=354491

Primary sources for the keyword hijacking theory
viewtopic.php?p=354068#p354068

Close Encounters with the Pentagon
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24313&p=270130

The Deep Politics of Hollywood
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23089&p=270129

An offer they couldn't refuse: Hollywood and the CIA
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21484&p=229638
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby MinM » Wed May 09, 2012 1:01 am

The mysterious disappearance of Los Angeles-based 20th Century Fox executive Gavin Smith is making headlines on the national stage as his family seeks answers as to his whereabouts.

our editor recommends

20th Century Fox Executive Missing for Three Days
Fox News 'Mole' Joe Muto Scores Six-Figure Book Deal

Smith, 57, has worked in Fox's distribution department for nearly 18 years as the branch manager for theaters in Dallas and Oklahoma City. In his Fox post, Smith serves as a liaison between the studio and theaters, making sure films get to their destination.

He disappeared the night of May 1 while driving his Mercedes 420E sedan near the home he shares with his family in the San Fernando Valley community of Oak Park.

"We are very concerned about Gavin," Fox distribution president Chris Aronson told The Hollywood Reporter, adding that the studio is "actively doing what we can to assist the L.A. Sheriff's Department." He said there was no prior indication of any issues that might have led to Smith's disappearance.

When he did not turn up after several days, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a special missing persons bulletin, enlisting public support in the search for Smith. Meanwhile, his wife and children set up a "Find Gavin Smith" website, and his oldest son, Evan Smith, a forward for the USC basketball team, is spreading the word on Twitter, writing: "I will not stop until I find my father. A son never gives up on his father."

He continued his campaign to find Smith in an interview with ABC News that aired May 8 on Good Morning America.

STORY: Fox Exec Missing For Days, Studio Worried

"He would never do anything like that. He's a great father," Evan Smith said, dismissing a question of whether his father had perhaps taken off and left. "My dad had no reason to leave. No reason at all."

Smith's wife, Lisa Smith, also was interviewed and pleaded for her husband's safety.

"We want you to come home, baby," she said. "Our world is not right without you. ... Be safe."

Gavin Smith, a member of the UCLA basketball team that won the NCAA championship in coach John Wooden's final season in 1975, was staying with a family friend on Tuesday night after returning from the National Association of Theatre Owners convention in Las Vegas. He was supposed to stay overnight there, according to the Smiths.

"They had already gone to bed," said Lisa Smith. "So he was still downstairs watching TV when our friend went to bed. And he was going to be coming up to bed shortly."

She said he apparently left the friend's house around 10 p.m. and was supposed to drive their son Austin to school the following morning.

The tan, blond, 6-foot-6 exec could not be traced through his cell phone, credit card or car; he left behind personal items such as his cell phone charger and shaving kit and had been sporting purple pants belonging to one of his kids.

"That's what he was wearing, you know?" Evan Smith told ABC News. "It doesn't sound like he was going anywhere, you know?"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ith-321615

viewtopic.php?p=393199#p393199
Earth-704509
MinM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 am

I hate to have to predict...there will be a consistent if sporadic stream of 'mysterious deaths' in Hollywood to chill the massive psyop culture of witting participants.
Ronni Chasen's assassination plus the patsy was a big shot across the bow followed by a SILENT movie and then that Eddie Murphy movie where he can't talk lest he die...etc.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby JackRiddler » Thu May 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Matthew Alford coming with a documentary on the DeVore case. Very strange, ultimately uninformative trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB-MU3R5p0A

HELP!!! I can no longer see youtube embeds anywhere since installing a Flash update. Googled around and the advice is useless. Anyone (drew!) know what to do?

As to the doc, caution: may have some kind of gimmicky, post-reality element. I don't know, but basing on this from the site:

In this highly accessible and innovative micro-budget documentary, Dr. Matthew Alford aims to expose government interference in Hollywood movies by proving an acclaimed screenwriter was murdered. The writer was working on a controversial script about real-life CIA bank jobs when he disappeared. Several months later his body was found in a California aqueduct - minus both his hands. Following years of research, Alford decides to visit L.A to prove it was an assassination. He persuades a filmmaker to join him and record the investigation. The problem is that - just like the film industry Alford is trying to expose - the director has his own agenda, and when finally confronted about this he is forced to admit his intentions and turn the lens on himself.

http://www.writerwithnohands.com/about.html
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Project Willow » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 pm

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905392/Hollywood-screenwriter-mysteriously-killed-20-years-ago-working-CIA-hands-sent-autopsy-200-years-old.html#ixzz3PCjElBOW
[/url]

EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter mysteriously killed in 1997 after finishing script that revealed the 'real reason' for US invasion of Panama had been working for the CIA... and both his hands were missing

Gary Devore, writer of Raw Deal and Time Cop, disappeared in June 1997
He had finished script alleging ulterior motive for US invading Panama
Body was found a year later in California Aqueduct but raised questions
His hands were missing from the car, his script was never found
There was widespread speculation the CIA was connected to his death
Now a former White House official has confirmed Devore was working with the agency in Panama
Coroner revealed the hands sent for autopsy were 200 years old

Devore's research for the end product included an article from London's now defunct Sunday Correspondent alleging dictator General Manuel Noriega had compiled a stash of sex tapes featuring top-ranking US officials.

Noriega, the article explains, ran a well-known 'honey trap': inviting diplomats to his home filled with alcohol, drugs, beautiful women, and beautiful men - and covertly filming their antics.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Whoa, never really read about this one...

Thanks for the update bump.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 87,2818441

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1989/Briti ... dd358a65c6

British Daily Reports U.S. Soft On Noriega

AP, Associated Press
Oct. 15, 1989 3:42 AM ET

LONDON (AP) _ The Bush administration is unable to get rid of Panama's Gen. Manuel Noriega because the military strongman has compromising films involving senior Washington officials, a British newspaper reported Sunday.

The Sunday Correspondent, a new independent weekly, also said the United States asked Noriega for help shipping arms to Nicaragua's Contra rebels, according to secret documents declassified during the Iran-Contra investigation.

''The United States' relationship with the general is curious and raises disturbing questions,'' the paper said.

The newspaper said that for years Noriega invited senior officials from Congress, the CIA, the Defense Department and administration to his Pacific Ocean villa on the Azuero Peninsula. It didn't name any officials.

There, he supplied his guests with girls or boys in bedrooms wired for sound and equipped with hidden cameras, the paper said.

Noriega stored the films ''as an insurance policy for the future,'' according to the newspaper.

The weekly quoted Curtin Winsor, U.S. ambassador to Costa Rica from 1983 to 1985, as saying he received such an invitation from Noriega's brother in 1985.

Winsor told the paper he checked out the invitation with Ted Briggs, U.S. ambassador to Panama, who told him he would be spending the weekend in ''one of the most notorious 'honey-traps' in Latin America.''

The report said Winsor turned down his invitation but many other U.S. officials accepted.

''I can't give you names, but look around,'' the weekly quoted Winsor as saying. ''Who's soft on Noriega? That's where you should look.''

The newspaper quoted Dick Gregorie, the former Miami prosecutor who brough drug-trafficking charges against Noriega, as saying he was disgusted by what he called the sham nature of the U.S. war on drugs.

The newspaper said documents released during the Iran-Contra trials showed the U.S. wanted permission to use Noriega's ''secret drugs and arms airfields.''

Jack Blum, former counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, was quoted by the paper as saying, ''If drugs came back to the U.S. as a result then the U.S. administration turned a blind eye.''

The paper also quoted Blum as saying the United States gave Noriega ''all kinds of mixed signals,'' a mixture of public condemnation and private encouragement.

Blum told the paper that a 1986 State Department policy review recommending strong action against Noriega was shelved after ''higher levels'' told the department to forget it.

The paper said Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., requested last year that the General Accounting Office ask government agencies for information on Noriega. The National Security Council, however, banned any agency from giving out information, the paper said.

The Sunday Correspondent is only five weeks old. It is not connected with any other British newspaper group but the Chicago Tribune Company is among its financial backers.
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Gary was being assisted in his research by his old friend Charles ‘Chase’ Brandon, veteran CIA case officer, first cousin to Tommy Lee Jones; also the Agency’s new public face in Hollywood and – according to Gary’s publicist Michael Sands – “the real Jack Bauer”, referring to the fictional super-agent of the television show 24.

[...]

In further testimony – corroborated by Wendy and her friends – he explains how the CIA’s ‘Chase’ Brandon showed up at Wendy’s house just days after the disappearance and shut himself in Gary’s office. A friend of Wendy’s had gone into the room to find a sweater and saw Brandon bent over Gary’s computer. Shortly afterwards, they discovered that the computer had frozen indefinitely, and thus vanished the entirety of Gary’s research and earlier drafts of The Big Steal.

Concerned about Brandon’s actions, Burridge decided to ask some questions. However, the Sheriff’s Department “had a very difficult time communicating with that individual [Brandon] to the point that he actually refused to return our telephone calls and our letters”. In exasperation, Burridge enlisted the help of the FBI, who agreed to interview Brandon – astonishingly – at CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia, about the events that took place in Wendy’s home. The FBI reported back to Burridge that there was no need to follow up this avenue of enquiry.

[...]

In the mid-1990s, the Agency established its entertainment liaison office, headed by Chase Brandon, supposedly as part of its more ‘open’ remit.

Chase Brandon worked for the CIA for 35 years, and has overseen covert operations in 70 countries

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... rsary.html

'It was a craft that did not come from this planet': CIA agent speaks out on 65th anniversary of Roswell 'UFO' landings

9 July 2012

A long-serving CIA agent has spoken out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell Incident to reveal a hidden CIA file on the 'UFO' that was supposedly found at the site - and says, 'It really happened.'

Conspiracy theorists believe that alien bodies from the crashed 'disc' were autopsied - and that modern technologies have been built on discoveries from inside the craft.

Chase Brandon, an agent who served 25 years with the agency, said that the information is concealed in a hidden vault within the agency's Langley headquarters.

'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened."

'It was not a weather balloon - it was what people first reported,' says Chase Brandon, a CIA agent who served 35 years with the agency. 'It was a craft that did not come from this planet.'

Brandon spoke out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell incident - and claims to have seen direct evidence of the 'alien' visitation in a high-security area of the CIA's Langley headquarters.

For twenty-five years Brandon served in the Agency’s elite Clandestine Service as an undercover, covert operations officer carrying out foreign assignments involving international terrorism, counterinsurgency, global narcotics trafficking and weapons smuggling.

When the Roswell incident occurred, military authorities issued a press release, which began: ‘The many rumours regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence officer of the 509th Bomb Group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc.’

Yet, just 24 hours later, the military changed their story and claimed the object they'd first thought was a 'flying disc' was a weather balloon that had crashed on a nearby ranch.

Amazingly, the media and the public accepted the explanation without question.

Now agents such as Brandon are once again calling into question the 'official' line on the incident.

Brandon, a covert operations officer who served with the Agency for 25 years, worked in counterinsurgency and weapons smuggling, but also liased with the entertainment industries.

He is the author of several books. He says he will not reveal exactly what lay within the box that 'erased' his doubts about the Roswell incident.

‘Some written material and some photographs, and that's all I will ever say to anybody about the contents of that box,’ he told the Huffington Post.

‘But it absolutely, for me, was the single validating moment that everything I had believed, and knew that so many other people believed had happened, truly was what occurred.'

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/1 ... -employee/

Brandon added his security oath prevented him from sharing more details. But what makes him worth listening to are his credentials. A 35-year CIA veteran, he was on the media radar screen — from Popular Mechanics to Mother Jones — for his foreign intrigues long before his decision to go Roswell. At about the same time Brandon claims to have seen the Roswell material, he became the CIA’s first-ever technical consultant to Hollywood, where he reviewed scripts for image and credibility issues before lending the Agency’s imprimatur to productions.

Several things are immediately suspicious about Brandon’s revelations. Foremost is the timing, which coincides with the release of his new novel, The Cryptos Conundrum, billed as a sci-fi conspiracy thriller. Then there’s the fact that nothing he discussed about Roswell goes above and beyond anything long since in the public domain.

“Chase’s claim that he saw a box of files marked ‘Roswell’ is ridiculous,” states Sarasota researcher Tony Bragalia, who has spent years investigating Roswell. “No doubt they use identifying code and project numbers [at the Archives] — not boxes marked ‘Roswell,’ ‘JFK,’ ‘Bigfoot,’ etc. And he’s got the perfect fallback because he says he can’t offer any other details due to national security. I don’t think it’s official disinformation. I think he’s kind of setting himself up for the book. And it’s too bad because there’s so much stuff about this case that’s real and interesting.”

Brandon has not responded to De Void’s query for comment.

Skirting a thin line there...

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/1 ... -to-gates/

“I have a lot of respect for Chase,” Gates said during a brief press conference prior to his scheduled talk at a Town Hall Forum in Sarasota today. “I’ve known Chase, as a martial arts instructor for the Agency, or was. So I’m not going to question Chase. I’m just telling you what I said.”
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Fortean Times articles are paywalled or otherwise unavailable now, unfortunately. Here's the "Hollywood Hitmen" article from the opening post:

http://web.archive.org/web/201009110321 ... itmen.html

Here's something others might find useful. Right click on your browser's bookmarks folder/toolbar, choose "New Bookmark" & paste this as the location:

Code: Select all
javascript:void((function(){location.href=%22http://web.archive.org/web/*/%22+location.href;})())

Now click that bookmark anytime you reach a dead link - and instantly get an archived version of the current URL from the Wayback Machine site. I use this a lot.
cptmarginal

Postby Elvis » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:17 pm

cptmarginal wrote:Here's something others might find useful. Right click on your browser's bookmarks folder/toolbar, choose "New Bookmark" & paste this as the location:

Code: Select all
javascript:void((function(){location.href=%22http://web.archive.org/web/*/%22+location.href;})())

Now click that bookmark anytime you reach a dead link - and instantly get an archived version of the current URL from the Wayback Machine site. I use this a lot.

Thanks! But how do I do this on Firefox? I can't find a way to create a new bookmark without a Web page already being open.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:20 pm

cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:30 pm

In the early 1990s, Gary went to a military base in the Nevada desert while he was working on an abandoned film called Stealth for the producer Walter Mirisch. Wendy only found out about her husband’s trip when she stumbled across a photo in their attic of Gary sitting in a Stealth plane in a quonset hut structure. In his autobio­graphy, Mirisch claims he himself took a trip to Tonopah Test Range in the desert in connection with the same film. The base, also known as Area 52, was known for housing Lockheed’s F-117 Nighthawk, which was used to great effect in the 1991 Gulf War. It seems likely that Gary’s trip to Nevada was also to the Tonopah base, raising more question marks about his level of security clearance.

Taking us even further into the Twilight Zone is Wendy’s friend Karen Prisant Ellis, a psychic who had worked with the police on various cases. It was through Ellis, shortly after Gary’s disappearance, that Wendy was contacted by a Columbian man; here we will refer to him only as ‘Carlos’. After months without any leads, intrigued and desperate, Wendy agreed to meet with Carlos in the presence of Ellis at a retreat in Escondido. There, Wendy listened as Carlos told her how he had met Gary while working at an underground facility operated by defence contractor Rocketdyne where locator chips had been implanted in each of their right pectoral muscles. Carlos claimed he had been recruited by the CIA based on his expertise in electromagnetics and that it had taken him 10 years to disengage from the Agency after having his chip illegally removed. Carlos told Wendy he had been watching the Devore case unfold on TV, that he was dying of cancer due to the nature of his work at Rocketdyne, and that he wanted her to know that he thought Gary was a good man. “Many weirdos came out of the woodwork at the time,” Wendy explains, “so I didn’t take much notice of Carlos. But the man was clearly close to death… Why would a dying man spend his final days telling me, a total stranger, a false life story?”

Hmm...

Tony Scott Autopsy Scheduled as Reports Conflict Over Brain Cancer

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... n-2-364131

As late as Friday, director Tony Scott was meeting with Tom Cruise to research their planned Top Gun sequel for Paramount.

The duo, who first collaborated on Cruise's star-making 1986 military drama, were in Nevada touring a naval air station as part of their research for the movie, a source close to the project tells The Hollywood Reporter.

Top Gun 2 was one of three directing projects on Scott's plate that were in advanced development before the director jumped from a Los Angeles-area bridge Sunday in what authorities are calling a suicide.

"The story reportedly will take into account the advancements in Naval technology, centering on the robot drones used by our military in hostile territories. Of course, Maverick can’t be bothered with these drones. He’s one of the last few fighter pilots using “old school” planes … namely, the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter"

Lockheed...
cptmarginal

Postby Nordic » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:04 am

From the article Willow posted above:

Coroner revealed the hands sent for autopsy were 200 years old

So. They cut off his hands (presumably because he used them to write the manuscript. Maybe they cut them off while he was still alive, just to make a point), but then they replaced them with OTHER HANDS that were 200 YEARS OLD.

Whoa.

What message is this sending? That he was fucking with a 200 year old lineage of criminals? Or what?

I mean, it's a pretty strong fucking message, but I'm not sure exactly what the message is.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:09 am

Oh and BTW -- here is the "amateur sleuth" who "found" where the car was:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/apr ... ge-racist/

Candidate called black judge 'racist'

By Greg Moran

July 9, 1998 - San Diego, CA, U.S. - Douglas J. Crawford of Ocean Beach. U-T photo by Peggy Peattie

SAN DIEGO — A candidate for San Diego’s Superior Court once tried to get an African-American judge who was the former leader of the local chapter of the NAACP removed from his case because of what he termed “her permanent disability as a Negro racist.”

The candidate, Douglas Crawford of San Diego, is also facing a disciplinary suspension from the State Bar on another matter in the same case: For emailing lawyers representing the opposing side in a lawsuit, saying that his client would trigger an IRS audit of the opposing party if settlement talks did not begin.

He’s appealing a 90-day suspension from the bar, which said he broke ethical rules by trying to get an edge in the case by threatening the audit.

In the same case, in February 2011, Crawford filed a motion to disqualify San Diego Superior Court Judge Randa Trapp, a black woman appointed to the bench in 2003.

In court papers and an interview this week, Crawford said the move was based on Trapp’s past affiliation with the NAACP which he described in court papers as a “militant, ‘black power’ organization that solely focuses on the ‘advancement of colored’ people.”

He said this week that the filing was nothing personal and considered Trapp “a good judge” and he was not a racist.

Trapp declined to comment on the issue Thursday, as did San Diego Superior Court Judge Ronald Prager, Crawford’s election opponent.

Trapp was a former lawyer for Sempra Energy and was also president of the local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) from 1996 to 2000. In the motion, Crawford argued the NAACP was not a race neutral organization but focuses only an African-Americans, and therefore intentionally discriminates against others.

That meant she couldn’t be fair, he wrote.

“Judge Trapp’s racist bias and prejudice in favor of negroes and against whites would not be a problem ‘but for’ the fact that Plaintiff’s attorney Douglas J. Crawford (“Crawford’) is lily white,” he wrote.

San Diego NAACP President Lei-Chala Wilson said that the organization has fought against discrimination of gays and lesbians, Hispanics, people of Middle Eastern origin and other minority groups.

“The NAACP fights discrimination for everyone,” she said. “We are not militant. We have people of all colors and backgrounds leading branches across the country and members who are white.”

Crawford noted in his filing that he was “well known in the legal community” for supporting white supremacists causes by providing free legal advice to white supremacists, and that this would further bias Trapp against him.

Crawford said this week he could not reveal what white supremacists he had represented.

The disqualification motion cited a section of state law that says a judge can be disqualified from a case if he or she has a “permanent or temporary physical impairment” that prevents them from conducting court proceedings or discerning the evidence.

Crawford wrote that Trapp “will be unable to properly perceive the evidence and/or properly conduct the proceedings by virtue of her permanent disability as a Negro racist.”

The motion also cited other grounds, including a procedural contention she did not have jurisdiction over the case, and a third involving two court staff attorneys who he said were biased against him from their days together at law school.

Trapp ultimately ruled that the motion was flawed. She said in a written response that Crawford had not signed the motion under penalty of perjury, as the law requires. She also said there were no facts supporting the reason for disqualification but only speculation and conjecture.

“I meant no offense to Judge Trapp, and I expressed that to Judge Trapp, and I apologized if I offended her,” he said. “She was a good judge. I have no prejudice against her.”

In 1998 Crawford was the subject of news reports after he uncovered new leads in the disappearance of a Hollywood screenwriter who had vanished a year earlier, that eventually led police to find the body near Palmdale.

This was at the reddit conspiracy site.

This is just weird as hell.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 am

cptmarginal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion