Giffords shooting

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Giffords shooting

Postby Gnomad » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:30 am

Cryptogon also reported the same -
http://cryptogon.com/?p=20130

There aren’t many national headlines about the nonstop crimes committed by the police around the U.S. ( http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/ )
But, for our purposes, the number of cops that wind up dead on an annual basis (as a result of shootings and other assaults) is a fairly simple collapse metric to track, and I have been doing that. So far, the data is unremarkable. As collapse accelerates, though, more armed and desperate people are going to wind up in deadly confrontations with police.

Whether or not 2011 will represent a sort of “break out” in the data remains to be seen.
I use the numbers published by Officer Down Memorial Page ( http://www.odmp.org/year.php ) in my research. I’d suggest keeping an eye on this. It’s a simple (and brutal) indicator of America’s move into collapse.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41235743/ns ... nd_courts/
la nuit de tous approche
Gnomad

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: conspiracies to manipulate paper currency

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 am

It's becoming clearer and clearer what a transforming event the Tuscon Safeway shooting has been. Obama's two big televised speech events recently have been wrapped around that event.
I don't know where this narrative is headed, but I'm surprised more has not come out about this JLL character.

Crow wrote:
8bitagent wrote:One of the most strangest cases of possible manchurian/handled shooters to me has to be the DC Sniper case...like a duck in a noose...

It would be fascinating to learn more about the DC sniper case. The snipers were the most obvious mind-controlled killers since Sirhan Sirhan -- the "duck in a noose" announcement was practically an open admission. But other than a few obscure websites, the mind control connection is never mentioned anywhere.

The question of whether Loughner was mind-controlled is practically mainstream by comparison, though the evidence is infinitely weaker.

One could infer a sort of "programming language" within the antics of the DC Snipers, from the death tarot left at a scene to the cryptic instructions to police. It's funny that oscar winning director Ted Demme
would make a remake of the "Manchurian Candidate" in 2004, about a 40 year old gulf war sniper vet under mind control to kill. I myself found a number of food-for-thought syncs(bushmaster 223 rifle used=bush is master, 322?), but one also has to wonder...what was that FBI agent lady up to before she was killed? Often, murders are used to cover up the trail of the intended hit.

But the event was transformative, as it came about a year after 9/11 and anthrax, and right before the Iraq war start...the perfect time for Americans to be scared(this time of an Islamic convert black man running around Virginia and Maryland randomly killing people) Perhaps, the first American serial killer that was more political in it's usage for fear in the media.

If one sees the documentary RFK Must Die, than the case for programming/mind control triggering in Sirhan is air tight. Though, perhaps there may be an element of that to say, the case of Mark David Chapman or John Hinckley Jr.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 am

justdrew wrote:plus, 11 cops shot in the last 24 hours (as of 12 hours or more ago)

and the graffiti threatening to Kill Governor Jerry Brown on the 14th of Feb showing up in Calli.

I really think people are disregarding that cab driver too quickly.

but other than the haircut what else ties JLL to neo-nazi/skinheads?

Is it any wonder people are starting to shoot back at cops tho?

JLL a neo-nazi. Bullshit. Not on the evidence I have seen so far.

He was pretty damn quiet about it for a start.

Whether he becomes one in the nick is another thing altogether.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:46 am

If a Muslim group has published a list of twenty political leaders in this country, and put crosshairs of a gun behind their pictures, is there any doubt that the Arizona events would be treated as the work of a terrorist,, and the group that had pre-identified such targets would be immediately outlawed as a terrorist organization. Many of us, myself included, fervently hoped, upon hearing the news of the shootings, that the perpetrator of this violence was neither a Muslim nor a Hispanic, especially an illegal immigrant. Why? Because we justly feared the kind of horrifying backlash that would have been probably generated by Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly, Sarah Palin, and their legion of allies. Now that the apparent perpetrator is a young white American, the talk from the hate mongers, agains without bothering with evidence, is of mental disorder and sociopathology. This is faith-based pre-Enlightenment ‘knowledge.’

This bothered me quite a bit when I read (and the original argument did too), but I finally put my finger on it.

Cos from the left its been assumed that Palin and co are muslims and so is the young man.

If they are both Muslims then he's the most tolerant Sufi, living in Bali with the hindus smoking weed and drinking beer with the touros, and Palin and co are fundamentalist Wahabbists.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Loughner researched lethal injection before Tucson shooting, sources say

By Sari Horwitz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, January 26, 2011; 11:42 AM

TUCSON -- In the weeks and days before the shooting rampage in Tucson, suspect Jared Lee Loughner surfed the Internet on his computer in what investigators believe was an effort to prepare for his alleged assassination attempt, law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation said.

Loughner pulled up several Web sites about lethal injections and solitary confinement in prison, said the sources, who asked to be anonymous because the investigation is ongoing. He also viewed Internet sites about political assassins, according to an analysis of Loughner's computer that was completed by investigators last week, the sources said.

Police seized Loughner's computer when they forcibly entered his family home in Tucson on Jan. 8, shortly after the shooting outside a Safeway that killed six people and injured 13 others, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.).

On the night before the shooting, Loughner rented a room at a Motel 6 near the railroad tracks on the western edge of Tucson. Using the room as a staging ground for a series of pre-dawn errands, Loughner drove back and forth several times between the motel and his home, where he used his computer for the last time, sources said. At one point early in the morning, he posted a bulletin on his Myspace page titled "Goodbye friends," according to investigators.

Prosecutors hope to use the information they have found on Loughner's computer, along with notes seized in his home, to indicate that Loughner, 22, was not insane and knew right from wrong. They have turned over to the defense the information they obtained from the computer, as well as discs containing about 250 interviews conducted by investigators.

more...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... id=topnews
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm

JLL researched and became obsessed with researching famous American assassinations:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41281701/ns ... ork_times/

As I've mentioned before, this kid deeply desired to be on the cover of newstand magazines as the next Name-Middlename-Surname famous assassin.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Crow » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:08 pm

8bitagent wrote:JLL researched and became obsessed with researching famous American assassinations:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41281701/ns ... ork_times/

As I've mentioned before, this kid deeply desired to be on the cover of newstand magazines as the next Name-Middlename-Surname famous assassin.

You called that accurately from the beginning.
Crow

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:13 am

The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 am

oooohhhh...I do not like this...at all.

Official Shuttle Launch Date captained by Gifford's Husband: April 19th

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/ ... CC20110208
8bitagent

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:17 pm

justdrew wrote:well, I don't know, but cab driver would be a good cover occupation for a retired psi-handler. I bet they're not even going to check to see if there was ever any previous contact between the two. It says Sunday morning the driver "had no idea he dropped off the shooter" - that doesn't entirely make sense does it?

That's an alibi that isn't quite 100%. I haven't seen much follow up on it, but here's an interesting question:

The assassin, Jared Loughner, 22, was probably a covert hi-tech mind-control victim.

FYI, the 1/8/11Tucson taxi driver, initially a "person of Interest" to the police, might/might not be a covert black ops worker/contractor. One key warning sign: was he only driving minimal hours despite high cab rental fees? Regular cab drivers usually work long hours to profit after paying their cab rental fee. FYI, taxi driver is a common black ops job.
http://www.stoppoliticalassassinations.com/
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby yathrib » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:09 am

Also, to state the obvious, it throws the whole "Taxi Driver" meme out there. No one can say that our controllers don't have a sick sense of humor.

stillrobertpaulsen wrote:
justdrew wrote:well, I don't know, but cab driver would be a good cover occupation for a retired psi-handler. I bet they're not even going to check to see if there was ever any previous contact between the two. It says Sunday morning the driver "had no idea he dropped off the shooter" - that doesn't entirely make sense does it?

That's an alibi that isn't quite 100%. I haven't seen much follow up on it, but here's an interesting question:

The assassin, Jared Loughner, 22, was probably a covert hi-tech mind-control victim.

FYI, the 1/8/11Tucson taxi driver, initially a "person of Interest" to the police, might/might not be a covert black ops worker/contractor. One key warning sign: was he only driving minimal hours despite high cab rental fees? Regular cab drivers usually work long hours to profit after paying their cab rental fee. FYI, taxi driver is a common black ops job.
http://www.stoppoliticalassassinations.com/
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst that justice prevail.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

More Loughner booking photos released.

Postby Crow » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 am

Somehow more frightening than the original one. Loughner's defense team is still fighting their release, so the photos might go away.

Just an impression, which perhaps means nothing: Loughner looks remarkably clean, for someone just wrestled to the ground and God knows what else. Maybe it's just the effect of the lighting and his pale complexion.
Crow

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/25/j ... -giffords/

Jared Lee Loughner ruled unfit to stand trial for shooting of Rep. Giffords

LOS ANGELES – A US judge ruled Wednesday that Jared Loughner was unfit to stand trial over charges he tried to assassinate a US congresswoman and killed six other people in Arizona, US media reported.

Loughner had to be removed from court in Tucson after making an outburst at a hearing to decide if he was mentally competent to stand trial over the attack, which targeted lawmaker Gabrielle Giffords in January.

Judge Larry A. Burns said doctors found that Loughner has an irrational distrust of lawyers, and was therefore unable to help in his defense or understand the court proceedings, the Arizona Star reported online.

Loughner, 22, was arrested after the shooting at a public meeting Giffords held in Tucson on January 8, which triggered a wave of soul-searching over America's starkly divisive political culture.
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed May 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Pele'sDaughter wrote:http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/25/jared-lee-loughner-ruled-unfit-to-stand-trial-for-shooting-rep-giffords/

Jared Lee Loughner ruled unfit to stand trial for shooting of Rep. Giffords

LOS ANGELES – A US judge ruled Wednesday that Jared Loughner was unfit to stand trial over charges he tried to assassinate a US congresswoman and killed six other people in Arizona, US media reported.

Loughner had to be removed from court in Tucson after making an outburst at a hearing to decide if he was mentally competent to stand trial over the attack, which targeted lawmaker Gabrielle Giffords in January.

Judge Larry A. Burns said doctors found that Loughner has an irrational distrust of lawyers, and was therefore unable to help in his defense or understand the court proceedings, the Arizona Star reported online.

Loughner, 22, was arrested after the shooting at a public meeting Giffords held in Tucson on January 8, which triggered a wave of soul-searching over America's starkly divisive political culture.

Some weird shit happening with this case. Just look at all the links on this page showing signs of premeditation, like his online research of lethal injection, and he's ruled not mentally competent? OK, fine, I'm not an expert in that field. But then there's this shit:

Gun-Loving Conspiracy Theorists Stalk Tucson Massacre Victims-Accuse Them Of Lying For Government

Some conspiracy Web sites are claiming that the shootings that nearly killed Representative Gabrielle Giffords and did end the lives of a federal judge, a 9-year-old girl and four others never actually took place. One particularly bizarre site, run by a Texas man, says it was all a government hoax that used actors.

...One shooting victim said he notified the F.B.I. recently after two men showed up at his Tucson home claiming to be investigators and saying they were trying to determine whether the shooting was a hoax.

“They tried to get into my home,” said the victim, who asked that he not be identified because it might attract more such visitors. “They wanted to know if I had any pictures. They said they didn’t believe the event took place.”

The victim said that when he pressed the visitors for identification, one of them presented a business card that listed the Texas conspiracy site, which describes the shooting as an exercise conducted by the Department of Homeland Security. Other people connected to the case, including hospital personnel, victims’ relatives and possible trial witnesses, have received similar visits or seen their images on the Web site, officials said. (emphasis added by kpete at DU)

MORE:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/25/us/25 ... ss&emc=rss
http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2011/5/25/11653/2924

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 39x1171067
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby DrVolin » Wed May 25, 2011 10:15 pm

An irrational distrust of lawyers? Lock me up right away.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion