Spree-Killings Master Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Spree-Killings Master Thread

Postby American Dream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:58 pm

We should not forget that American identity has been forged by the extermination of native people who inhabited the territory before the arrival of the Puritans from Europe.

What is meant by the term ‘Puritan’? Pure is understood to mean that only that which corresponds to the word of God deserves to live. The colonization of South America by the ‘impure’ Catholics of Spain was ferocious, as colonization always is. But the impure Catholics came to terms with the mythologies and ways of life of the native Indians, and something survived of the pre- Columbian civilizations of Central and South America. Today, a resurgence of the Indian culture is underway, and leaders like Evo Morales, a descendant of indigenous people, can emerge.

But the Puritan killers, intolerant of any perceived ‘impurity’, erased any trace or seed of the native culture and population, in the most comprehensive genocide of human history. This is the cradle of the United States of America.

-Heroes, Mass Murder and Suicide by Franco “Bifo” Berardi
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sounder » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:50 pm

It is a bit galling for people to attach their self-righteousness to the plight of indigenous folk when their main imperative is that of no borders.

Great, a new 'recipe' produced by white people that brazenly destroys sovereign nations for the benefit of trans-national corporations so that any region can be raped for resources while displacing the local population. And if you don't like it, well then you are a racist and must be 'no-platformed'.

Welcome your new puritan overlords, same as the last ones. Talk a good game of righteousness while they do everything possible to silence and kill the opposition. Very fucking enlightened.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby American Dream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Thank you for teaching me about crimes that don't break any laws...

I LOVE America!!!

Listen: https://alonetone.com/sacreduproar888/t ... merica.mp3

I LOVE AMERICA

I love America
I can't help myself
I love America
I don't want to know
What if I love America too much
I have to believe I love America

The government is here inside me now.
The government invades my dreams with telepathy, sorcery, world war harmony.
But I am unafraid.
Is it the president?
President God in person?
Maybe it's the Vice President of Bloody Alphabets.
Or the Secretary of Rosicrucian Coca-Cola.
Their totalitarian love spells purify my sleeptalk, and I am very glad for all they've forced me to learn about crimes that don't break any laws.
The government bestows my beautiful nightmares, and I am unafraid.

I love America
I can't stop now
I love America
I am afraid to find out
What if I love America too much
I want to believe I love America

I dreamed I was with drunken marines in Baghdad chanting "God is love, God is oil."
We rode the roller coaster at the brand new Disneyland and blew up terrorist cartoons with toy bombs made of depleted uranium.
I laughed. I cried. I saved 50 bucks on my next purchase.
My sleep grew deeper and darker, slower and warmer.
I dreamed that I dreamed I had sex by accident with an insatiable CIA priestess.
She made me promise to poison all the Kentucky Fried Chicken in Tehran, then led me straight to the Garden of Eden, which was more relaxing than I ever imagined.
It was a rock and roll paradise where celebrity journalists sang patriotic songs that cleansed my conscience every time another millionaire seized control of America's hearts and minds.
And I got in the mood to give the huddled masses of Afghanistan some cashmere bathrobes and Prozac and magic doughnuts.
I opened up my Bible and turned to the part where born-again Christians in the Pentagon molest the unborn children of Mexican immigrants.

I love America
If it's a crime to say
I love America
I confess I am guilty
I love America too much
I love America to death

I am not afraid.
My nightmares are not just nightmares.
They're purifications.
They're love spells.
They're exorcisms that will eventually mean the opposite of what they seem to mean.
And everything is fine.
Everything is mysterious.

My nightmares predict the amazing death of the apocalypse in America.

I am not afraid

My nightmares predict a whirlwind of sublime chaos and exhilarating confusion that will explode in a conflagration of contagious compassion and liberate us from our self-inflicted suffering.

I am not afraid

My nightmares predict the invention of American supercomputers that will collaborate with the real God to overthrow the fake God.
My nightmares predict healing disasters of genetic engineering that will remove all germs from all money forever, giving rise to a generation of the greatest spiritual businessmen in history.
My nightmares predict that telepathic divas and rebel housewives at the edge of time will out-smart the Chinese dragon single-handedly, making the world safe for multinational narcissism dealers to become sacred advertisers of love and peace forever and a day.

I love America
I love America
I love America
I love America
I love America
I love America
I love America
I love America
American Dream

Postby Sounder » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:02 am

From your endless supply of overwrought emotional trigger material, yet you have no ability to address the question at hand, which is: How do people find such easy justification for the mass killing of fellow human beings? Puritans come in several flavors. Takfiri head choppers are one flavor, but really, anybody that lives their lives under the influence of an absolute imperative becomes a potential head-chopper.

Interesting, that you do that de rigor I hate America bit yet are quite happy to support American aims in taking out 'bad' men like Qaddafi, Hussein and Assad. Truth is, you do not like any country and are quite happy to see untold levels of suffering if it will satisfy your no-borders imperative.

Syria times one thousand if you get your way.

AD appears to be a spree-killing supporter.

People that cannot answer to criticism have no credibility.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby American Dream » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:01 am

Actually, not true on many levels that I "support American aims in taking out 'bad' men like Qaddafi, Hussein and Assad". Also, more a product of your mind than mine to suggest that I "do not like any country and are quite happy to see untold levels of suffering if it will satisfy your no-borders imperative".

I do oppose the targeting of migrants, refugees, muslims, arabs and others that is currently being used as an organizing tool by reactionaries in Europe and North America.

That said, I agree with Bifo that American gun culture exists in the shadow of Indigenous Genocide. I also think that the Patriot/Militia subculture reflects all the shit of Settler Colonialism, even though they see it not.
American Dream

Postby Sounder » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Thanks for answering to the criticism AD.

Actually, not true on many levels that I "support American aims in taking out 'bad' men like Qaddafi, Hussein and Assad".

On the level that counts though you agree with the Americans that you know better than do the citizens of any given country who it is that cannot be allowed to run that country.

Also, more a product of your mind than mine to suggest that I "do not like any country and are quite happy to see untold levels of suffering if it will satisfy your no-borders imperative".

It is a simple matter of logic AD, if you advocate for no-borders it follows that you 'do not like any country', borders being a basic component of countries.

I do oppose the targeting of migrants, refugees, muslims, arabs and others that is currently being used as an organizing tool by reactionaries in Europe and North America.

So do we all, so no great shakes here. But I am glad you brought it up because what puzzles me is, how could people advocate for a mass influx of traumatized refugees and not expect there to be produced a raising of tensions between differing cultural groups? The answer of course is that if NGO's and their attendant noise-boxes know full well that tensions will rise, then that is probably the objective. What a gig, make self-righteous noises while knowing all along that increases in tension and hate is the objective.
That said, I agree with Bifo that American gun culture exists in the shadow of Indigenous Genocide. I also think that the Patriot/Militia subculture reflects all the shit of Settler Colonialism, even though they see it not.

True enough, on many levels at any rate.
Sounder

Postby American Dream » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:29 pm

We do have fundamentally different values. You may pose it as Globalism vs. Nationalism, I do not. I take issue with that framing as it blurs the distinction between grassroots internationalists such as myself with no real institutional power and the neoliberal elites who have not only a different ideology and agenda but also vast amounts of power to enforce it.

Equally so, from your end, I think you should be very suspicious of any form of Nationalism which conflates the interests of the rulers and the ruled.

You may be in favor of deporting refugees, imprisoning the poor and fearful, of "strong" borders, even closed borders. Good luck with that, because it puts you also directly under the control of Master of the Universe types. They came first for the Latin Americans and the Syrians, someday they may block your passage, too...

Also, pointing out that war crimes are happening and expressing opposition to them need not put one on the side of some competing government- that is basic logic.

Anyway, I'm not feeling like this is going anywhere particularly useful but I thought I would at least give you this response.
American Dream

Postby Sounder » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 pm

People may think this verbiage is off topic, but there is a connection given the tendency for absolute imperatives to encourage fanatics and their supporters.

Anyway, I'm not feeling like this is going anywhere particularly useful but I thought I would at least give you this response.

Yeah, I know the feeling, but then I slog on ahead anyway and am often surprised by the useful things to be found. I survive on low expectations.
We do have fundamentally different values.

No, we have different opinions and/or beliefs on how to achieve pretty much the same values.

You may pose it as Globalism vs. Nationalism, I do not.

Yeah, please do not speak for me. I abhor Nationalism equally to Globalism, yet if there was more respect for the integrity of nation states there would be lower production of traumatized, displaced people and certainly no support for the ‘hard-right’ of Ukraine, currently planning and hoping to whoop ass on Donbas, then on to Crimea.

I take issue with that framing as it blurs the distinction between grassroots internationalists such as myself with no real institutional power and the neoliberal elites who have not only a different ideology and agenda but also vast amounts of power to enforce it.

I do not ‘frame it’ like that, you do. But do feel free to say anything you like that may unblur the distinctions between grassroots internationalists and neoliberal elites, because frankly those distinctions do seem rather fuzzy. (Hmmm, is that why you choose to frame it that way?)

Equally so, from your end, I think you should be very suspicious of any form of Nationalism which conflates the interests of the rulers and the ruled.

I’m suspicious of everything AD, don’t you know that.
You may be in favor of deporting refugees, imprisoning the poor and fearful, of "strong" borders, even closed borders.

Please do not speak for me, it is rude.
Good luck with that, because it puts you also directly under the control of Master of the Universe types. They came first for the Latin Americans and the Syrians, someday they may block your passage, too...

Again with the no-borders thing. Look dude, either nation states have at least some degree of self-determination or they are not nation states. Your assumptions are that nation states do not have these rights, then presto chango, -no more nation states. Congratulations, now learn to deal with warlordism as the only money floating around is graft paid to protect transnational corporate ‘resources’.
Also, pointing out that war crimes are happening and expressing opposition to them need not put one on the side of some competing government- that is basic logic.

Yes, so what, now how about the logical connection made between no-borders imperatives and a lack of respect if not hatred of nation states?
Sounder

Postby elfismiles » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Investigation into school shooting plot finds guns, maps, potential targets
By: Kelsie Morgan
Posted: Feb 01, 2018 09:44 AM PST
Updated: Feb 01, 2018 09:44 AM PST
https://www.kxly.com/news/local-news/in ... /695015212

HCSO: Teen arrested after making false school shooting threat
Posted: Feb 01 2018 01:15PM EST
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-new ... ing-threat

Other schools taking added precautions after Marshall County High School shooting
January 31, 2018
Bryce Mansfield
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2018/01/31/ot ... -shooting/

... meanwhile ...

Re: Female Spree Killers Master Thread
viewtopic.php?p=650307#p650307

Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School; one in critical condition. 12-year-old girl is in custody
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby SonicG » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm

School shooting in Florida just now. My vacay is being rained out, so I flipped on CNN to hear that the "good" news is that they have done drills etc., so at least the adults and cops know the protocol...Rumor is that shooter is a student.
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm

SonicG » 14 Feb 2018 20:40 wrote:School shooting in Florida just now. My vacay is being rained out, so I flipped on CNN to hear that the "good" news is that they have done drills etc., so at least the adults and cops know the protocol...Rumor is that shooter is a student.

Police respond to shooting at Florida high school, suspect at large
ABC News 24m ago
http://abcnews.go.com/US/authorities-re ... d=53087462

Related Coverage

BSO: active shooter at large at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High; at least 20 injured
Highly Cited WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale 45m ago
Shooting reported at Florida high school; 20 people reported injured
CNN 19m ago
Injuries reported after shooting at Florida high school; suspect at large
USA TODAY 31m ago
Police respond to report of shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High in Florida -- live updates
Live Updating CBS News 22m ago
elfismiles

Postby SonicG » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:19 pm

19th this year...I guess because it is such a big school, it is getting all this attention.
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 pm

FL Gov Scott has an A+ rating from the NRA (and blood on his hands)

Florida House Speaker Richard Corcoran spent an hour on TV last night demanding we round up all immigrants to protect our state. What about guns? His answer: MORE GUNS!

Trump to NRA: ‘I will never ever let you down’
President Trump addressed the National Rifle Association (NRA) convention on April 28, 2017. He’s the first president to do so in more than 30 years. “The eight-year assault on your second amendment freedoms has come to a crashing end,” Trump said. The White House

FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump
BY PETER STONE AND GREG GORDON

January 18, 2018 05:00 AM
Updated January 23, 2018 07:43 PM
WASHINGTON
The FBI is investigating whether a top Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency, two sources familiar with the matter have told McClatchy.

FBI counterintelligence investigators have focused on the activities of Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank who is known for his close relationships with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the NRA, the sources said.

It is illegal to use foreign money to influence federal elections.

It’s unclear how long the Torshin inquiry has been ongoing, but the news comes as Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sweeping investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, including whether the Kremlin colluded with Trump’s campaign, has been heating up.

All of the sources spoke on condition of anonymity because Mueller’s investigation is confidential and mostly involves classified information.

A spokesman for Mueller’s office declined comment.

Disclosure of the Torshin investigation signals a new dimension in the 18-month-old FBI probe of Russia’s interference. McClatchy reported a year ago that a multi-agency U.S. law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s intervention, begun even before the start of the 2016 general election campaign, initially included a focus on whether the Kremlin secretly helped fund efforts to boost Trump, but little has been said about that possibility in recent months.

The extent to which the FBI has evidence of money flowing from Torshin to the NRA, or of the NRA’s participation in the transfer of funds, could not be learned.

However, the NRA reported spending a record $55 million on the 2016 elections, including $30 million to support Trump – triple what the group devoted to backing Republican Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential race. Most of that was money was spent by an arm of the NRA that is not required to disclose its donors.

Two people with close connections to the powerful gun lobby said its total election spending actually approached or exceeded $70 million. The reporting gap could be explained by the fact that independent groups are not required to reveal how much they spend on Internet ads or field operations, including get-out-the-vote efforts.

During the campaign, Trump was an outspoken advocate of the Second Amendment right to bear arms, at one point drawing a hail of criticism by suggesting that, if Clinton were elected, gun rights advocates could stop her from winning confirmation of liberal Supreme Court justices who support gun control laws.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” Trump said at a rally in August 2016. “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Spanish authorities tag Torshin for money laundering

Torshin, a leading figure in Putin’s party, has been implicated in money laundering by judicial authorities in Spain, as Bloomberg News first revealed in 2016. Spanish investigators alleged in an almost 500-page internal report that Torshin, who was then a senator, capitalized on his government role to assist mobsters laundering funds through Spanish properties and banks, Bloomberg reported

A summary obtained by McClatchy of the still-secret report links Torshin to Russian money laundering and describes him as a godfather in a major Russian criminal organization called Taganskaya.

Investigators for three congressional committees probing Russia’s 2016 operations also have shown interest in Torshin, a lifetime NRA member who has attended several of its annual conventions. At the group’s meeting in Kentucky in May 2016, Torshin spoke to Donald Trump Jr. during a gala event at the group’s national gathering in Kentucky in May 2016, when his father won an earlier-than-usual NRA presidential endorsement.

An FBI spokesman declined to comment on the investigation.

"We have not been contacted by the FBI about anything related to Russia," said Steven Hart, an outside attorney for the NRA, in a statement provided to McClatchy five days after publication of this story.

Torshin could not be reached for comment, and emails to the Russian central bank seeking comment from Torshin and the bank elicited no response.

Mueller’s investigation has been edging closer to Trump’s inner circle. This week, The New York Times reported that Mueller had negotiated an agreement under which Steve Bannon, who was recently ousted from his post as a senior White House adviser, would fully respond to questions about the Trump campaign. Bannon headed the campaign over its final weeks.

Since taking over the investigation last May, Mueller has secured guilty pleas from two former Trump aides, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and former campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, both of whom agreed to cooperate with prosecutors; and criminal charges against two other top campaign figures, former campaign Chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates.

Play Video
1:48
Paul Manafort: The rise and fall of President Trump's former campaign chairman
Paul Manafort joined the Trump campaign in March 2016. By October 2017, he had been indicted on 12 counts including conspiracy against the U.S. by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Here's what happened in between. Alexa Ard, Maureen Chowdhury and Patrick GleasonMcClatchy

$30 million The amount of money the National Rifle Association spent backing Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign – triple what the group spent on Republican Mitt Romney four years earlier
A year ago, three U.S. intelligence agencies signed off on a joint assessment that was the basis for the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats and other sanctions against the Kremlin. The intelligence agencies concluded that what began as a sophisticated Russian operation to undermine Americans’ faith in democracy morphed into a drive to help Trump win.

Torshin is among a phalanx of Putin proxies to draw the close attention of U.S. investigators, who also have tracked the activities of several Russian billionaires and pro-Russian Ukrainian oligarchs that have come in contact with Trump or his surrogates.

Torshin was a senior member of the Russian Senate and in recent years helped set up a Moscow gun rights group called Right to Bear Arms. He not only spoke with Trump Jr. at the NRA convention, but he also tried unsuccessfully to broker a meeting between Putin and the presidential candidate in 2016, according to the Times. He further sought to meet privately with the candidate himself near the 2016 NRA convention.

Torshin’s ties with the NRA have flourished in recent years. In late 2015, he hosted two dinners for a high-level NRA delegation during its week-long visit to Moscow that included meetings with influential Russian government and business figures.

In their internal report, Spanish prosecutors revealed a web of covert financial and money-laundering dealings between Torshin and Alexander Romanov, a Russian who pleaded guilty to money-laundering charges in 2016 and was sentenced to nearly four years in prison.

The prosecutors’ evidence included 33 audio recordings of phone conversations from mid-2012 to mid-2013 between Torshin and Romanov, who allegedly laundered funds to buy a hotel on the ritzy island of Mallorca. Torshin had an 80 percent stake in the venture, the Spanish report said.

In the phone conversations, Romanov referred to Torshin as the “godfather” or “boss.” Torshin has denied any links to organized crime and said his dealings with Romanov were purely “social.”

The Madrid-based newspaper El Pais last year reported that Spanish police were on the verge of arresting Torshin in the summer of 2013, when he had planned to attend a birthday party for Romanov, but a Russian prosecutor tipped the banker to plans to nab him if he set foot in Spain, and Torshin canceled his trip.

Congress looking at Torshin, too

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees and Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee also have taken an interest in Torshin as part of their parallel inquiries into Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections.

In questioning Donald Trump Jr. at a closed-door hearing in mid-December, investigators for the Senate Intelligence Committee asked about his encounter with Torshin at the NRA convention, according to a source familiar with the hearing.

Alan Futerfas, a lawyer for Trump Jr., said his client and Torshin talked only briefly when they were introduced during a meal.

“It was all gun-related small talk,” Futerfas told McClatchy.

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, sent letters in November to two senior Trump foreign policy aides, J.D. Gordon and Sam Clovis, seeking copies of any communications they had with or related to Torshin; the NRA; veteran conservative operative Paul Erickson; Maria Butina, a Torshin protege who ran the Russian pro-gun group he helped launch, and others linked to Torshin.

Erickson has raised funds for the NRA and is a friend of Butina’s. Shortly before the NRA’s May 2016 convention, he emailed Trump campaign aide Rick Dearborn about the possibility of setting up a meeting between Putin and Trump during the campaign, according to the Times.

Erickson’s email to Dearborn bore the subject line “Kremlin Connection.” In it, Erickson solicited advice from Dearborn and his boss, Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, a top foreign policy adviser to Trump’s campaign, about the best way to connect Putin and Trump.

Both Dearborn and Butina, who has been enrolled as a graduate student at American University since mid 2016, have been asked to appear before the Judiciary Committee, but so far Erickson has not, sources familiar with the matter said.

Bridges LLC, a company that Erickson and Butina established in February 2016 in Erickson’s home state of South Dakota, also is expected to draw scrutiny. Public records don’t reveal any financial transactions involving Bridges. In a phone interview last year, Erickson said the firm was established in case Butina needed any monetary assistance for her graduate studies — an unusual way to use an LLC.

Erickson said he met Butina and Torshin when he and David Keene, a former NRA president, attended a meeting of Right to Bear Arms a few years ago in Moscow. Erickson described the links between Right to Bear Arms and the NRA as a “moral support operation both ways.”

Torshin’s contacts with the NRA and the Trump campaign last year also came to the attention of Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and key adviser. When Torshin tried to arrange a personal meeting with Trump near the NRA convention site last May, Kushner scotched the idea, according to emails forwarded to Kushner.

On top of Torshin’s efforts to cozy up to the Trump campaign, the Moscow banker has forged ties with powerful conservatives, including Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, the Californian whom some have deemed Putin’s best friend in Washington. In a phone interview in 2016, Rohrabacher recalled meeting Torshin in Moscow a few years earlier and described him as “a mover and shaker.”

Last February when Torshin visited Washington, Rockefeller heir and conservative patron George O’Neill Jr. hosted a fancy four-hour dinner for the banker on Capitol Hill, an event that drew Rohrabacher, Erickson and other big names on the right. Rohrabacher has labeled Torshin as “conservatives’ favorite Russian,” Torshin was in Washington at the time to lead his country’s delegation to the National Prayer Breakfast, where Trump spoke. The banker also was slated to see the presidentat a meet-and-greet event prior to a White House breakfast, but Torshin’s invitation was canceled after the White House learned of his alleged mob connections, Yahoo News reported.

Torshin’s involvement with the NRA may have begun in 2013 when he attended the group’s convention in Houston. Keene, the ex-NRA leader and an avid hunter, was instrumental in building a relationship with the Russian, according to multiple conservative sources.

Keene also helped lead a high-level NRA delegation to Moscow in December 2015 for a week of lavish meals and meetings with Russian business and political leaders. The week’s festivities included a visit to a Russian gun company and a meeting with a senior Kremlin official and wealthy Russians, according to a member of the delegation, Arnold Goldschlager, a California doctor who has been active in NRA programs to raise large donations.

Others on the trip included Joe Gregory, who runs the NRA’s Ring of Freedom program for elite donors who chip in checks of $1 million and upwards, Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke and Pete Brownell, a chief executive of a gun company and longtime NRA board member.

In a phone interview, Goldschlager described the trip as a “people-to-people mission,” and said he was impressed with Torshin — who, he noted, hosted both a “welcoming” dinner for the NRA contingent and another one.

“They were killing us with vodka and the best Russian food,” Goldschlager said. “The trip exceeded my expectations by logarithmic levels.”

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation- ... rylink=cpy
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:38 am

Near 3 Year Anniversary...

NSA shooting: Officer injured at Fort Meade security gate, three in custody (Video)
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

Men dressed as women rammed police SUV before deadly NSA gate …
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/men-dress ... -shooting/
There are many unanswered questions about a deadly shooting outside the National Security Agency …

FLASHBACK: Fort Meade NSA shooting – CNN – CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com/2015/03/30/us/fort- ... index.html

elfismiles » 01 Apr 2015 13:01 wrote:NOTE: This appears not to be a "spree killing" but is being alleged to be a "drunken coked-up partying spree" :ohwh

elfismiles » 30 Mar 2015 17:24 wrote:
Two U.S. officials said the men in the vehicle were dressed as women, but they both cautioned that the information is preliminary.

One Dead, Two Injured in Shooting at Gate of NSA HQ (Video)
March 30, 2015 9:55 AM
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/03/ ... -nsa-gate/

Shooting at NSA headquarters leaves one dead (Video)
By Dana Hedgpeth, Sari Horwitz and Ellen Nakashima March 30 at 11:57 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/cri ... story.html

NSA Gate Rammed, One Man Killed
March 30, 2015
http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2015/03/nsa-3-30.html

Wigs and Cocaine?
elfismiles

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:44 am

“The AR-15 used in the mass shooting was LEGALLY bought by Cruz,” attorney says:

18 School shootings in the world over the past 20 years

18 School Shootings in America over the past 35 days

The GOP is letting our kids die so they can collect millions from a terrorist organization NRA

The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September

In September, a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz left a comment on a video stating, "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The video's creator alerted both the FBI and YouTube.

Posted on February 15, 2018, at 3:24 a.m.
Brianna Sacks

BuzzFeed News Reporter

Worried parents question law enforcement officers outside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in South Florida following a school shooting that left at least 17 people dead Wednesday.

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau's tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau's Mississippi field office got back to him "immediately," Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight told BuzzFeed News. "I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

FBI agents contacted Bennight again Wednesday, after a 19-year-old named Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in South Florida, killing at least 17 people.

In an email on Sept. 24, Ben Bennight alerted the FBI to a "school shooting threat" made by a YouTube user named nikolas cruz.

In the wake of the deadly shooting, questions have emerged over whether officials and acquaintances had missed warning signs about the alleged shooter, a former student who was expelled from the high school last year for disciplinary reasons.

Classmates, relatives, and neighbors have described Cruz as a troubled "loner" who often talked about guns and flaunted his obsession with weapons on his social media accounts. And Jim Gard, a math teacher at the school, told the Miami Herald that the teen had previously been identified as a potential threat to other students.

Though his name matches the YouTube user flagged in September, FBI officials would not say whether they have confirmed that the account belonged to Cruz.

But around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday — about 30 minutes after Cruz was taken into custody by police in Broward County — Special Agent Ryan Furr with the FBI's Miami field office called Bennight and left him a voicemail.

"I think we spoke with you in the past about a complaint that you made about someone making a comment on your YouTube channel," the agent said in the message, which Bennight provided to BuzzFeed News. "I just wanted to follow up with you on that and ask you a question with something that's come up, if you wouldn't mind giving me a ring."

A few hours later, Bennight said, FBI agents in Mississippi visited him again in person, pressing for more information about the YouTube user Nikolas Cruz.

"They asked me if I knew who he was. I didn't. I don't," Bennight said. "Then they left."

When contacted by BuzzFeed News, Furr declined to comment on the call, and directed questions about the shooting to the FBI's public affairs office. The office did did not respond to multiple calls or emails Wednesday night.

The Nikolas Cruz YouTube account remained active until Wednesday evening. It has since been deleted, however, due to "multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on violence." YouTube did not immediately respond to BuzzFeed News' questions about the account.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/t ... .kpJ2PRaea

The NRA spent more to elect Trump than any other candidate in history.

POLITICS 11/16/2017 06:23 pm ET
NRA Spending Approached Half A Billion Dollars In 2016
It’s by far the most the gun group has ever spent.

By Nick Wing

The National Rifle Association spent $419 million in 2016, increasing its 2015 total by over $100 million and dwarfing spending in previous presidential election years by far more, according to an audit published Thursday.

The document, first obtained by the Center for Responsive Politics, offers a detailed accounting of the NRA’s 2015 and 2016 expenditures on a variety of initiatives, including publications, competitions and recreational shooting services. The largest year-to-year leap came in its political spending, as the gun group dumped unprecedented amounts of cash into the 2016 election cycle.

Last year, the NRA, which is registered as a nonprofit, spent nearly $140 million on legislative programs and public affairs, an increase of about $75 million overall from 2015. These categories are not itemized further in the financial report, but they likely encompass the lobbying efforts and campaign contributions that have become a cornerstone of the NRA’s political power.

This $140 million figure includes a $30 million investment in Donald Trump’s presidential campaign as well as at least $20 million more to help GOP Senate candidates ― though recent reports suggest spending on congressional races may have been significantly higher. As the Center for Responsive Politics notes, much of that funding came in the form of “dark money” disbursed by the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA), a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization that is not required to disclose its donors.

Although the NRA has long been considered a political powerhouse, the 2016 audit is further proof that the organization is still ascendant. In the 2012 presidential election year, the group’s total expenditures came in at $261 million. Just $63 million of that was allocated to legislative programs and public affairs combined, less than half of the 2016 total.

Overall NRA spending has more than doubled since 2008, when it spent $204 million, and only $35 million of it on legislative programs and public affairs. In 2014, the organization’s total election spending topped out at $27 million, according to previous reporting.

Over the past eight years, the NRA has broken and re-broken its own spending records on lobbying and elections while successfully fending off gun control legislation and propelling most of its favored pro-gun lawmakers to victory.

The NRA is showing no signs of slowing down in the Trump era. The group spent more on lobbying in the first two quarters of 2017 than it had in all of the previous year, likely buoyed by a Trump administration that had promised to deliver a pro-gun agenda, according to a September report by the Trace. Congressional action on the NRA’s priorities has been slow so far, however, as lawmakers haven’t voted on a measure to deregulate gun silencers or a separate bill to loosen concealed carry permitting requirements.

It’s telling that the NRA has not seen any tangible return on its investment so far this year, said Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.

“The gun lobby spent more than $50 million during the 2016 elections: a new record for the NRA’s congressional lobbying efforts. However, the NRA’s top legislative priorities ― to roll back silencer safety laws and gut state gun laws through ‘concealed carry reciprocity’ ― have yet to make it out of committee hearings and are out of touch with the American people,” she said in a statement to HuffPost.

Not all of the NRA’s big-ticket outlays last year involved political spending. The group’s expenses for “member service and acquisition” increased by one-third from 2015 figures, from $66 million to $88 million.

At the same time, revenue from members’ dues remained stable, shrinking slightly from $165 million to $163 million. General contributions shot up sharply, however, rising from $96.6 million in 2015 to $127.8 million in 2016 — around one-third of the NRA’s $378 million in annual revenue. The NRA’s nonprofit status exempts it from limits on individual and corporate donations, and it is not required to list who contributed or how much.

The NRA did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nr ... mg00000004
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion