Ex-official captures suspect: A timeline of Ted Bundy

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ex-official captures suspect: A timeline of Ted Bundy

Postby 82_28 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 am

January 10th, 1973

http://classifiedhumanity.com/post/4517 ... -10th-1973

What's funny is is that my girlfriend right now is reading a book on Ted Bundy and she asked me to look it up just now. First hit.

But what was I looking up right as she asked me? Mentions of James Dobson! The last asshole to interview him.

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ex-official captures suspect: A timeline of Ted Bundy

Postby 82_28 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:45 am

I am now going to mirror a few more finds here, as I post them to our site. Second hit on Bundy as he began to appear in the news. This time, we needed to find him with the name of Theodore. Looks like he was a republican operative, eh?

August 29th, 1973
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 am

Next. On to the third hit.

August 30th, 1973
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 am

Annnd. Number 4. From what I can tell, this is the story of Ted Bundy as told by the Seattle Times between 1973 and 1975.

October 3rd, 1975

Apologies if everybody or anybody already knew all this and I am wasting your time. I did not know any of this. I knew here and there details, but had never seen the hard copy news stories of the day. I found it fascinating to dig all this shit up. Hope someone else does too.

If anybody wants more Bundy shit as printed in the Seattle Times, I will be glad to see what I can find.

Eerie little time machine junket I've been on tonight. . .
82_28

Postby guruilla » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:08 am

The Liminalist # 299.5: Where Pathology Finds a Home (Ted Bundy: the Untold Story)
September 6, 2022

Two-episode, 3.5 hr conversation with George K and Thomas Myrtle, on the deep, dark background of Theodore Bundy. (Scroll down for second episode.)

Episode One

Part One: Narrative Wars (0 – 39 mins)

A diversion into darkness, the conspiratorial perspective vs. the mainstream, narrative wars, the need to exclude data to maintain coherence, losing the old narratives before establishing new ones, Bundy background, Bundy timeline, Anne Burr as possible first victim, killers created vs. killers recruited, Bundy’s early years, Bundy’s possible intelligence training.

Part Two: Blooding (39 mins – 1 hr 19 mins)

When the killing began, the mind control spectrum, Methodist-military overlaps, born into murder networks, when pathology finds a home, the self-hollowing process, desensitization to killing, getting toughened up, the satanic pursuit of power and pleasure, Sebastian Horsley & Jimmy Boyle, the vice of kings, society’s homicidal pillars, was Bundy caught or thrown to the wolves?, covering up cult murder, when did Ted’s luck turn?, Elizabeth Loftus: satanic asset, Thomas Creed & cult connections, Bundy/Oswald parallels.

Part Three: Warring Factions (1 hr 19 mins – end)

The complexity of the counter-narrative, was Bundy protected or set-up, or both?, warring factions over Bundy’s fate, creating a back-up patsy, Bundy’s autonomy & competency, Ben Meyers and the Colorado Grand Junction murders, Julie Cunningham, the Bundy/Meyer mirror & the Northwestern pipeline.

Cavdef on Bundy

George’s Talk on The Farm

2nd audio: A Knot of Tragedy

Part One: Cheating Occam’s Razor (0 – 40 mins)

Back to Grand Junction & the CIA, drug traffic and cattle mutilation, Debra Kent & the non-random-victim problem, Donna Manson’s links to occultism and Silva mind control, Richard Alan Miller & MKULTRA, Kimberley Leach, tying disparate threads together, when scapegoating doesn’t work, pitting the have-nots against the have-nots, maintenance of social engineering, Chi Omega: Bundy’s improbable rampage, forensic evidence of another perpetrator, spiking the jury, Emil Spillman & William Joseph Bryan, fake arguments to resolve cognitive dissonance, the temptation to defer judgment, cheating Occam’s razor.

Part Two: More Buried Anomalies (40 mins – 1 hr 22 mins)

Setting Ted up again, closing the book on a host of murders with one shaky conviction, Bundy’s military-provided fake ID, Martin Luther King & James Earl Ray, Chi Omega background, Anne Rule & the Fraser family, Eglin Air Force base, Adam Starchild, Ron Auth, Strategic Air Command network, buried anomalies that raise up false narratives, Bundy’s complicity with the cover-story, edited tapes, Bundy’s own cognitive dissonance shaping the narrative, carrot & whip jail leverage, Richard Speck, Florida State Prison serial killers retirement home, Vote Here, Ralph Munroe Bundy-backer, Stanley Baker & the Process Church.

Part Three: A Circle in the Sand (1 hr 22 mins – end)

Cavdef & election integrity, a moral duty to rig elections, Dominion, Trump’s utility as a tool of division, QAnon & RussiaGate as complementary “trust the plan” psyop, the reverse-marketing of Trump, Trump Derangement Syndrome vs Trump Apologist Syndrome, being re-herded back into the matrix, id vs. superego, choose your brand of derangement, resisting the pull of consensus, community connections, mediated people in a global village, the quest for truth and discomfort, going against programming, a ripple effect, finding the redeemable in Bundy, breaking the cycle of violence, a knot of tragedy.
Last edited by guruilla on Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby guruilla » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:01 am

Missing images from 82_28 posts above

https://classifiedhumanity.com/search/ted+bundy
guruilla

Postby Harvey » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:27 am

Very much enjoyed the first segment, an extremely interesting and pertinent discussion. :thumbsup (Glad you've come out of retirement, a bit.)

Unfortunately the link to the second segment is the first segment again...
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby guruilla » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:33 pm

actually the first link was to the second audio, fixed now
guruilla

Postby Harvey » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:21 pm

Yes. I realised when I went to your site. First part was equally good too, thanks.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Marionumber1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm

(Repost from the serial killer parapolitics thread in Data & Research Compilations) I have a new article out on the Ted Bundy case today, going deep on the Colorado and organized crime connections. A follow-up about the bizarre John Antonopoulos (who I met last year) is in progress.

Sunday, October 2, 2022
Ted Bundy Didn't Act Alone: Down the Grand Junction, Colorado Rabbit Hole

When it comes to America's most famous "serial killers", there tends to be substantial intrigue lurking just below the undisputed conventional narrative. In case after case, there's a surprising number of largely-buried facts casting doubt on whether said murderers are truly guilty of all the crimes laid at their feet, or whether they acted alone for the ones they did commit. Many of these anomalous details show up in the authoritative books, TV shows, etc. that chronicle these killers, but are presented as nothing more than interesting factoids with no greater meaning, and gradually disappear from the public consciousness entirely.

Consider the infamous John Wayne Gacy, who was convicted of murdering 33 young men and boys in Chicago during the 70s. There's no doubt Gacy was a monstrous, unrepentant murderer. Yet it's clear, especially in recent years, that Gacy did not work alone. Chicago TV network WGN aired two stories on this in 2012, showing how certain employees/business associates of Gacy evidently helped lure some of the victims while another murder occurred when Gacy was proven to be out of town. A subsequent WGN piece in 2016 made the startling revelation that one Gacy employee was the second-in-command of a Chicago-based nationwide pedophile network; and Gacy was aware of that employee's ties to child sex trafficking. The founder of this ring previously ran a similar operation in Dallas whose clients included "prominent people", making it likely that he maintained a similar client base after moving to Chicago. As it happened, the politically-connected Gacy, who was directly linked to the founder's right-hand man, was keeping a sexual blackmail file on "politician, sports figures, county and city employee[s]".

Besides Gacy, one of the other most prominent US serial killers is Ted Bundy. Officially responsible for murdering dozens of women and girls throughout the United States, he is many people's go-to image of a sociopathic killer, hiding behind the mask of a charming and attractive young man. And for most people, the idea that Bundy wasn't solely responsible for all the murders he's accused of would never even cross their mind. No one could believe something that outlandish, unless maybe they have a demented crush on the man. Right? But the prior example of Gacy is a cautionary tale that sometimes what we all "know" to be true isn't true at all.

Ted Bundy (from Wikimedia)

[continued at the link]
Marionumber1

Return to General Discussion