Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 am

I haven't watched the video posted by 8-bit yet, but I will in a sec.

I just want to chime in right off the bat and say that it is my sincere believe that there is something much deeper than just a lust for money and power motivating the 'elites' (for lack of a better term).

There's a video called "Awakenings" by Max Igan that I just listened to yesterday on you tube, and I don't remember a single thing in it that didn't resonate with me. It pretty much lays out a synopsis of how I wish I could explain it to people (and have them believe/follow me). Of course, the vid is about an hour long and I wish I could make it into an elevator speech. Impossible though, and that's part of the problem.

It's something I wrestle with personally - to look out into the world and feel that there is no seemingly logical explanation for things like the prosecution of Dr. Burzinski (alternative cancer treatment,) BP not being bankrupt, millions of people dying ever day from bombs and starvation and treatable disease, poison in our atmosphere, etc etc etc. The answer cannot be mere greed.

People are struggling for answers and I think that people who do not accept any sort of faith in their lives (not RELIGION, but FAITH) will never be able to realize the truth as I and others see it. This is not a battle for control of resources based on the 3D plane. This is something larger. If AJ and Icke are searching in directions that make you uncomfortable, well, perhaps you ought to look the roots of your discomfort rather than writing them off. edit: I'm not saying that they have the answers - but that they are brave to search in non-traditionally accepted directions. They are on to something, IMO.

Spend more time with metaphysics and spirituality - especially consciousness. Do that, then come back and tell me that we aren't talking about a cosmic good vs evil battle here, with all the fantasical mind-bending that entails. Learn and Remember about ancient wisdom, and then come back and tell me that you believe it is impossible for the 'elites' to have cultivated abilities long forgotten by the rest of humanity.

At the very upper levels, this isn't about anyone's bank account - the middle men (and I count most of us in there, though) are bedazzled by their magic show of wealth and we believe, naively, that that is the source of their power.

That is how we are controlled and lied to.

Underneath, though, the idea that these are just thoughtless, greedy people running the planet shortsightedly does not wash. And more of us had better start searching deeper. REAL deep.

The answer to fear is love. The elite power is fear-based. Anyone whose power comes from fear is evil. I challenge anyone to try and effectively attribute a propensity towards true evil without some spiritual language or reference.

okay, now to the vid.
:) thanks for reading.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 2012 Countdown » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 am

brainpanhandler wrote:
2012 Countdown wrote:I'm serious. I really think if Jones did some LSD, he'd benefit greatly.

So does that mean you think he doesn't have the intelligence to intergrate the insights? Cos seriously, I really think he doesn't. Not only that, I'm wondering if you've ever had a bad trip. We bring what we are to that experience. While it's true that a bad trip can be beneficial, for the uninitiated and/or radically unself-aware it's generally not.

You'd be correct in suspecting that I've never had a bad trip. I know people who have however. Generally I find its the people who do it to excess and/or without adequate research/preparation and respect/caution that have them. One guy I know did it all the time, and he started to have bad trips. I told him he was abusing it. He however was prone to addiction though and need to do 'something' all the time. He soon moved on to other, highly destructive drugs unfortunately.
All I will say is that I used to be a typical right wing, self centered, all knowing, major asshole. Its been over 15 years since I last got 'experienced', but I am of the belief that in 5-8 experiences, one can gain permanant, lasting, life changing insights. I know I am forever changed, and I firmly believe for the better. I am suggesting this for Alex. I think a little experimentation would benefit his type. I've never seen elves, but my experimentation era gave me great insights that I am still processing to this day.

I wasn't going to post in this thread again, but want to just echo eyeno and 8bit's posts. Sometimes AJ deserves to be bashed, but other times its just snobbery.

edited to say- I just watched the Terence Mc. clips. Looking back, he seems a bit naive. For contemplating some of the things he does, I'm suprised he is so dismissive of government conspiracies and/or secret plots of the 'elite'. Then again, I could be a paranoid lunatic. Still, I've never seen elves.
Last edited by 2012 Countdown on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
George Carlin ~ "Its called 'The American Dream', because you have to be asleep to believe it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
2012 Countdown

Postby wintler2 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:41 am

American Dream wrote:It's certainly been said before here but it certainly deserves mention again:
In the face of courageous proletarian mass-uprisings in ‘05, Jones penned a piece entitled French Riots: Plan Engineered by Globalists[4], a racist tirade which claimed that “the mainly Algerian Muslims causing the chaos hate the country that has afforded them a greater living standard than their birthplace ever could”, and that “the melting pot of multiculturalism does not work, it has never worked and it was never intended to work. ..

Thanks AD.

There is nothing 'deeper' or esoteric about racism and incitement to violence.

Canadian Wtcher wrote:Spend more time with metaphysics and spirituality - especially consciousness. Do that, then come back and tell me that we aren't talking about a cosmic good vs evil battle here, with all the fantasical mind-bending that entails.

We aren't talking about a cosmic good vs. evil battle here.
Its all happening right here, right now, and no angelic intercession, Area 51 codes or superpowers are required to participate.

"Those who would believe absurdities would commit atrocities."
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 am

8bitagent wrote:LOL! What mid 80's looking movie is that from?

It's from an 1989 film titled Elves. You're probably too young to remember Dan Hagerty as Grizzly Adams. You can read the ridiculous plot at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elves_(film)

Interestingly it was shot in Colorado Springs. You want some real world weirdness, Colorado Springs has it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 am

wintler2 wrote:
Canadian Wtcher wrote:Spend more time with metaphysics and spirituality - especially consciousness. Do that, then come back and tell me that we aren't talking about a cosmic good vs evil battle here, with all the fantasical mind-bending that entails.

We aren't talking about a cosmic good vs. evil battle here.

really? oh that's a relief.

wintler2 wrote:Its all happening right here, right now, and no angelic intercession, Area 51 codes or superpowers are required to participate.

"Those who would believe absurdities would commit atrocities."

yeah, it's happening here and now. does that somehow prove something about motivation? Do you know much about the subjects I brought up? What are your thoughts on them?

As to your quote - it is meaningless. What is an absurdity to you might not be one to me. You are not more qualified to make that decision than I am.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am

I think one of the big questions, if I might put it to the board, is:

What accounts for the removal from public consumption and hoarding of knowledge by the elite ?

Canadian_watcher

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am

canadian_watcher wrote:If AJ and Icke are searching in directions that make you uncomfortable, well, perhaps you ought to look the roots of your discomfort rather than writing them off.

Ok, but compare and contrast Jeff Wells with Icke or AJ. Am I a snob to prefer Jeff to Icke or AJ? And I don't think the differences are just stylistic, although that's no trivial matter. That's what I don't understand sometimes when people on the RI message board insist I should be willing to sift through Icke and AJ for the nuggets or I'm being close minded. When you've had Jeff you're sort of reluctant to trade so far down.

I agree there's more going on than just greed or a lust for power. And I actually agree with AJ when he says it doesn't really matter whether the elves are real or not or whether it's true that they are actually conversing with discarnate beings of some form or another, whether they interdimensional elves or aliens or demons or whatever. It's still noteworthy that they believe it.

Kubrick fucking knew something when he made Eyes Wide Shut. He did. And he wanted us to know it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby wintler2 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 am

Canadian_watcher wrote:yeah, it's happening here and now. does that somehow prove something about motivation? Do you know much about the subjects I brought up? What are your thoughts on them?

Do you mean metaphysics, conciousness and spirituality? You want me to provide my thoughts on all three, together, here now? Sounds like an invitation to a pissing match, thanks but no thanks, i'd rather talk about what an evil turd Alex Jones is. How about you, any problem with AJs racism?

Canadian_watcher wrote:As to your quote - it is meaningless. What is an absurdity to you might not be one to me. You are not more qualified to make that decision than I am.

Yes i am, for me, as you are amply qualified to decide for you. And while we can never decide for each other, we can do this groovy thing known as swapping evidence (however this is typically where dialogue with faith-based thunkers ends).

Whatever, it seems you'd agree that my unevidenced declarative statements carry no more weight than yours? Good, you'll be withdrawing your claim to secret knowledge then ..
CW wrote:..people who do not accept any sort of faith in their lives (not RELIGION, but FAITH) will never be able to realize the truth as I and others see it. ..

Canadian_watcher wrote:This is not a battle for control of resources based on the 3D plane.

I can have yours then?
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

wintler2

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:36 am

brainpanhandler wrote:
canadian_watcher wrote:If AJ and Icke are searching in directions that make you uncomfortable, well, perhaps you ought to look the roots of your discomfort rather than writing them off.

Ok, but compare and contrast Jeff Wells with Icke or AJ. Am I a snob to prefer Jeff to Icke or AJ? And I don't think the differences are just stylistic, although that's no trivial matter. That's what I don't understand sometimes when people on the RI message board insist I should be willing to sift through Icke and AJ for the nuggets or I'm being close minded. When you've had Jeff you're sort of reluctant to trade so far down.

I agree there's more going on than just greed or a lust for power. And I actually agree with AJ when he says it doesn't really matter whether the elves are real or not or whether it's true that they are actually conversing with discarnate beings of some form or another, whether they interdimensional elves or aliens or demons or whatever. It's still noteworthy that they believe it.

Kubrick fucking knew something when he made Eyes Wide Shut. He did. And he wanted us to know it.

ahh, I see where I went wrong earlier - it sounds like I'm saying people should look into or listen to Icke or AJ. That's absolutely not what I meant. Although I glean a lot from both of them that's not a direction for any more serious research.

And for the record I also far prefer Jeff's writing to anything already referenced. That's not snobbishness I don't think.. after all it's kind of apples and oranges but .. then again.. not really. it's all good, IMO, for people who want starting points and new perspectives and the benefit of the deep connections other minds have come up with, etc. I read Jeff before even hearing of either AJ or Icke (I think.. so long ago now!)

thanks for this post, because I think we agree (and it's nice to find agreement.) There's a darker/weirder side to all of it so I really feel that approaching it at all times from a mere 'rationalist' POV is detrimental in the way that it moves energy from a possible solution into lost cause territory.

Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 am

wintler2 wrote:
Canadian_watcher wrote:yeah, it's happening here and now. does that somehow prove something about motivation? Do you know much about the subjects I brought up? What are your thoughts on them?

Do you mean metaphysics, conciousness and spirituality? You want me to provide my thoughts on all three, together, here now? Sounds like an invitation to a pissing match, thanks but no thanks, i'd rather talk about what an evil turd Alex Jones is. How about you, any problem with AJs racism?

Canadian_watcher wrote:As to your quote - it is meaningless. What is an absurdity to you might not be one to me. You are not more qualified to make that decision than I am.

Yes i am, for me, as you are amply qualified to decide for you. And while we can never decide for each other, we can do this groovy thing known as swapping evidence (however this is typically where dialogue with faith-based thunkers ends).

Whatever, it seems you'd agree that my unevidenced declarative statements carry no more weight than yours? Good, you'll be withdrawing your claim to secret knowledge then ..
CW wrote:..people who do not accept any sort of faith in their lives (not RELIGION, but FAITH) will never be able to realize the truth as I and others see it. ..

Canadian_watcher wrote:This is not a battle for control of resources based on the 3D plane.

I can have yours then?

yeah, see, you're very entrenched in your prejudices so I don't really want to waste my time.

I can tell this by your calling me 'faith based' (never mind the thunkers word, faith-based is enough).
I'm not okay with racism just as I'm not okay with whatever it is you want to call it when you dismiss me for what I am.

Canadian_watcher

Postby 23 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:46 am

I tend to listen to everyone.

Not with the intention of accepting their entire world view.

But with the intention of piecing their parts together to get the larger picture.

"Once you label me, you negate me." — Soren Kierkegaard

Postby 2012 Countdown » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:49 am

I will not entertain Icke, but do listen to Jones on occasion. Now what other RIers do, that is their choice, even if they want to bash and denigrate. I join in at times. More often though, I find myself defending Jones at least. I still hate it when he stupidly does the juvinile things like calling Rachel Maddow 'Mr.Maddow, oh I'm sorry'. Or when he doesn't include peace groups or other traditional left groups being included along with 'patriot' groups as being on the terror watch lists. He used to, but he hasn't in a while. In fact, I could go on and on about his failings and foibles, but that is beside the point. The purpose he serves in my opinion, is to wake up the righties. He is one of them, yet not one of them. He completely blows up their programming.

There is no one on the left with his exposure, doing/saying the things he does. There are reasons for this, but the fact remains, he is doing vital work, imo.
George Carlin ~ "Its called 'The American Dream', because you have to be asleep to believe it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
2012 Countdown

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 am

2012 Countdown wrote:I will not entertain Icke, ...

I used to avoid him too. Have you ever listened to one of his lectures, though? Entertaining and somehow inspiring.
I could not abide the reptile aliens thing and that made me completely, absolutely avoid him. Now I see it like this: his mind was blown, and he has had no other way to translate it and communicate it. His message though, and the things he brings up are fascinating. (to me)

Canadian_watcher

Postby wintler2 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Canadian_watcher wrote:yeah, see, you're very entrenched in your prejudices so I don't really want to waste my time.

Handy phrase that, fits any situation, mind if i reuse it?

yeah, see, you're very entrenched in your prejudices so I don't really want to waste my time.

Canadian_watcher wrote:I can tell this by your calling me 'faith based' (never mind the thunkers word, faith-based is enough).
I'm not okay with racism just as I'm not okay with whatever it is you want to call it when you dismiss me for what I am.

You explicitly tried to claim greater understanding and hence rank due to faith - that quote again:
..people who do not accept any sort of faith in their lives (not RELIGION, but FAITH) will never be able to realize the truth as I and others see it. ..

Its a shame if you need me to support your belief that you were/are [more] 'able to realise the truth', because without evidence i just can't do it.

wintler2

Postby crikkett » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 pm

8bitagent wrote:Now I can list a hundred things I take issue with on AJ, but I think when it comes to war/terrorism/esoteric elite agenda I think he's spot on.

Are you saying that this rant was credible in your eyes? This rant that sounds like early Icke?
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion