Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:47 am

2012 Countdown wrote:c.w.- I was thinking that too. Two stations sounding similar, if a panic/stressed situation occurred, could be cause for confusion.

I know and that type of thing creeps me out. It feels like we're going to hear about it sometime in the future... in a news report... where the anchor is solemnly explaining the tragic circumstances, circumstances that were "no one's fault, really," which led to the disaster we're seeing before us. :(
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby StarmanSkye » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 am

2012 Countdown: THOROUGHLY enjoyed the Hancock talk, VERY engrossing and thought-provoking stuff. Thanks for sharing it!
StarmanSkye

Postby 2012 Countdown » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 am

All thanks are to Laodicean. I just followed up on his posting of the vid with a few observations and analysis/suggestions/thoughts.
George Carlin ~ "Its called 'The American Dream', because you have to be asleep to believe it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
2012 Countdown

Postby semper occultus » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:46 am

This thread prompted reflection on John Perkin’s trajectory from hit-man to shamanism

when I saw this

British banking consultant turns South African witch doctor
A British banking consultant has retrained as a witch doctor after a gruelling three months' initiation in the South African bush.

Thomas Heathfield, 32, from Maidenhead in Berkshire, graduates as a sangoma

By Aislinn Laing, Johannesburg
11:16AM BST 02 Jul 2011
www.telegraph.co.uk

Thomas Heathfield, 32, whose family hail from Maidenhead in Berkshire, renounced sleep for three days, rose at 2.30am to dance for the tribal ancestors and vomited up goats' bloods as part of his training to become a "sangoma".

He slept out in the bush, wore traditional robes and was sent to hunt for the animal body parts hidden by locals in the remote village of Mangweni, close to the Mozambican border in Mpumalanga province.

He had to learn enough of the local siSwati language to understand his instructors, who also gave him a new name, Gogo Mndawe.

He was banned from all contact with family and friends until last Sunday, when his parents Ally and Brian Heathfield flew out to South Africa to attend his graduation ceremony.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph yesterday, he said he first learned about sangomas from a local friend and spent many years studying the practice before giving up his job advising banks on risk and information security in February to train as one himself.

"It's not something you just decide to do – it chooses you rather than the other way round and it's such a massive process that you don't enter into it lightly," he said.

"Some people might see this as a weird decision because I had a successful job in the UK and quite a nice life.

"This is very different and there was a period of learning to renounce control, to think less and do more. Before, I was paid to ask questions but here, questions aren't important. It's about doing things without asking."

He conceded that locals might have initially been nonplussed about a white man training as a sangoma, whose skills including reading bones and prescribing herbal cures are sought out by an estimated 50 per cent of South Africans.

"People are curious as to what brings you here and whether your spirits are the same as African spirits, but when they see you dance, perhaps those questions go away," he said.

While still undecided about how he will use his new-found skills, he intends to settle in Cape Town and buy a house.

And despite the seemingly strange and secretive rituals, he insists that Westerners can learn much from sangomas.

"It's very much grounded and there's nothing New Age or airy fairy about it, you get your hands dirty," he said.

"Here, if they want a chicken to eat, they kill it. In England I'd have gone to the supermarket.

"Having said that, I really miss Starbucks coffee."
semper occultus

Postby Simulist » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites

Huh. I thought it was all-consuming greed and rapacious self-interest.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby wordspeak2 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 pm

"Huh. I thought it was all-consuming greed and rapacious self-interest."

No, you're confused- that's Alex Jones.

John Perkins! He's a friggin shape-shifter himself! I don't trust his limited hangout economic "whistleblow" that doesn't touch on the role of illegal drug money in the international economy, never mind naming names, etc. And then he heads to the Amazon to study indigenous shape-shifting- what a creep. Shape-shifted himself from global elite insider to phony whistleblower to pseudo-shaman, all in one life.
wordspeak2

Postby Simulist » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Well, Alex Jones appears to have a rapacious appetite, that's for sure.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 am

8bitagent wrote:This is the full 12 minute clip, gets into PKD, non human entity interfacing, etc.

This has to be the funniest yet frightening AJ clip Ive ever seen...not sure what to make of it. But I find it brilliant. Seriously, ya gotta see the whole thing.

Alan Jones I mean Alex Jones is ... well I never listen to him so this is my "review".

He makes shit up as he goes along.

But

He's like a bebop musician. Improvises using phrases and concepts and chucks them all together along a theme. Then just lets rip with the flow and out comes art. Its bullshit. But its art.

Cos he's a bullshit artist.

I mean that in the fullest sense of the phrase. He doesn't just make shit up. He makes art out of bullshit. And spins it off the top of his thread to a crazy texarcane bebop rhythm that makes you want to laugh or panic depending on how ... stupid you are I spose.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 am

crikkett wrote:I would only like to point out that AJ said DMT elves ordered the Large Hadron Collider to be built.

Yeah I noticed that, but Gordon Freeman works there so everything is cool.

And honestly he might actually be on to something there, in a weird sort of way.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

justdrew wrote:but what about the DMT mantids?

perhaps there are factions within the DMTverse :ohwh

anyway, as for the elves, the proper term IIRC is Clockwork Elves. Maybe the mantis ones are on our side :)

as for clockwork... head on over to that other thread and think about what was termed in that work, The Key, "Intelligent Machines"

I don't get on very well with them, but it could be just me.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 am

crikkett wrote:
justdrew wrote:Maybe the mantis ones are on our side :)

the mantids are not on our side.

Yeah, I get that impression. It would be interesting to hear about Shin shin Kids visit to the mantid castle.

ShinShinKid wrote:I had an experience in a mantid castle whilst on fungus many years back...it was an intense experience, that one!
I literally woke up inside a giant castle populated by mantids...I walked around a bit, and went back to where I started and woke up again, back in the "real" world.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:06 am

8bitagent wrote:
psynapz wrote:
crikkett wrote:I would only like to point out that AJ said DMT elves ordered the Large Hadron Collider to be built.

Well, the atom bomb was conceived in a U.S. government lab by a team of scientists and mathematicians who would hold regular meetings on the project where you were not welcome unless you were tripping on acid.

So you really never fucking know with these things.

According to the Manhattan Project historical website which holds all things relating to the project, the concept came to Oppenheimer and was conceived at Bohemian Grove...of all places.
They had the Trinity Test at the 33 degree parallel as he recited "I am become death, become of worlds". So I mean, there's already some odd stuff with Oppenheimer and his boys

Dunno about the A bomb, maybe the H bomb. But Oppenheimer's quote I always took in the sense of "Holy shit what have we done."

Rather than:

"Braggghh I am Shiva and when I open my eye
You die."
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 am

barracuda wrote:
8bitagent wrote:They had the Trinity Test at the 33 degree parallel as he recited "I am become death, become of worlds". So I mean, there's already some odd stuff with Oppenheimer and his boys

Just a comment, because I've heard you say this before, but Trinity is located at 33° 40′ 38.28″ N, 106° 28′ 31.44″ W, so it would appear that you are rounding down to satisfy the needs of your occult projection whereas the site is actually closer to the 34th degree than the 33rd. This may be mere niggling, but it's worth consideration.

Also, there is no evidence that Oppenheimer "recited" the Bhagavad Gita, or any other poem or scripture at Trinity. As far as I can tell, any comments by him at the time went unrecorded, though he is famously quoted as having rather unceremoniously stated "It worked" the next day during a site inspection. The only really notable words spoken right after the implosion occured when test director Kenneth Bainbridge apparently said to Oppenheim, "Now we are all sons of bitches." Oppenheimer later told interviewers that the Hindu verses went through his mind after the explosion, but that is far different from some kind of mystical or occulitc "recitation".

These apocryphal twistings of the Trinity test lore seem to fit nicely into your various occult numerological analyses, but you should at least keep it in the back of your mind that you are significantly fudging the data and history in order to make the thing work. I'd say there are probably lots of other aspects surrounding the perfection and testing of the atomic bomb which are a lot more credible in terms of their spookiness without resorting to such inventions.

its actually closer to 33 2/3 but anyway.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 am

wordspeak2 wrote:True, the global warming thing. As if shape-shifting aliens weren't discrediting enough to spreading the reality of political conspiracy.

Anyway, here's a concurrent thread about the Alex Jones DMT rant going on at the DMT Nexus forum:
https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default ... ts&t=23306

And let the record show that the term "elves" was coined by Terence McKenna to describe beings or entities encountered that are rather indescribable within our current linguistic framework. No green pointy hats, Alex. I mean, I've never seen a green pointy hat in a DMT trip, though I have encountered the exact same "humanesque, basketball dribbling short elf-like being" archetype that McKenna references, which I find incredibly bizarre (the similarity of experience that different people have...).
In fact, the DMT experience is so far beyond words that... McKenna actually theorized that DMT was/is about the "creation of a new language." I'm not even sure what that means exactly, or if it's quite true, but I do intuit that he was onto something with suggesting that. "A new language" may be one way of saying it. An entirely new- something! All it takes is having the experience to realize that the James Kent article posted early in this thread is hogwash.

And this thread is fine. Cynics, go away. There needs to be an oasis or two somewhere.

T McK also mentioned that they were self transforming machine elves, and that even that was a gloss. I saw a quote once where he said "Show me what you are for yourselves, without the gloss of the machine elves. And after about 45 seconds of the organ music, curtains going back and tentacles, I say "Thats enough, lets have the elves again.""

Naturally I took that as a challenge...
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 am

wintler2 wrote:
Cos its all just a ride, right? and no real (white) people will be harmed by our idiocy, its just entertainment, its all interesting, right? whats on the other channel anyway?
:wallhead:
And so it goes.

It is just a ride tho. The point being - don't be scared when stuff gets daunting.

Shoes, shinning and unfitness come to mind.
Joe Hillshoist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion