Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2014?

Postby slimmouse » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Heres Mike McClellan speaking with Richard Dolan in his latest "Hidden experience" podcast.

http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/20 ... ation.html

Seriously thought-provoking stuff for anyone interested in UFOlogy. Some very focused criticism from both of them about MUFON.

Dolan certainly sounds as if he's recently experienced some kind of epithany or revelation

Whether this is actually the case of not, I for one believe him.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Unidentified Falling Objects...

Meteorite narrowly misses Norwegian skydiver
A skydiver in Norway captures the first ever footage of a falling meteorite after it has stopped burning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzYJaQ0h4Dg
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... diver.html

MUFON Research Director Robert Powell Presentation on UFOs and Government
March 29, 2014 / Sponsored by the Anomaly Archives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVNcO-cEaas

Bill Clinton on aliens: ‘If we were visited some day I wouldn’t be surprised’
- President Bill Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel Live (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNttGg-z84
http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/03/bill- ... surprised/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:52 pm

UFOs Descend on Deer in Mississippi Woods

There's something mysterious in the sky. Sometimes it's a saucer-shaped object. Sometimes it's a series of lights that change in formation, color and speed. Other times someone steps forward to admit that the mystery is, well, nothing more than a hoax. One thing is certain: the phenomena of UFOs, or unidentified flying objects, will keep many with their eyes (and cameras) fixed on the skies for years to come. (Click each title to see video on mobile devices.)
Bambi Meets a UFO

A Mississippi couple's trail cameras capture eerie images involving a group of deer and floating lights.
Carolina Close Encounter?

Witnesses dismiss talk that colorful lights spotted in Carteret County, North Carolina, are a result of military aircraft exercises.
Texas City Lights

Texas officials believe a prank caused the red lights that changed formation.
UFO Spotted Over Russian Protesters

(Being unable to view videos, I hope all links so far are valid. The remaining 10 or so listed but not linked to can be viewed at the link to the article. These last unlinked to in my post just don't seem to relate to their introductory sentence, though they may be appropriately placed by the author)

Theories include a Russian government drone or camera filming the protest.
'Sunday Night Football' Surprise

Strange lights appeared over New Orleans during the Saints-Colts football game.
Dust Storm Spins Mystery

Two strange objects spotted in a Phoenix cloud were later confirmed to be airplanes.
Big Ben Meets E.T.?

A tourist filmed this sky show that occurred above the River Thames in London.
Lake Michigan Light Show

Video shows lights hovering above one of the Great Lakes.
Windy City Witnesses UFO

A strange grouping of flashing lights in Chicago was spotted in the night sky.
UFO Sighting Spooks Colorado Town

Lafayette residents reported a strange formation of lights in the night sky.
UFO Heads for Holy City

A tourist filmed a glowing object hovering over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock.
UFOs Hover Over NYC

NYPD switchboards lit up as strange objects were seen flying above Manhattan.
New Sighting of UFO Over China

An airport in inner Mongolia was reportedly shut down because of UFO sightings.
UFO Sighting in New York City

Three glowing objects appear to hover in the night sky over Brooklyn.
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2011?

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm wrote:
barracuda wrote:Are there any clear-thinking individuals out there who don't understand, at this late date, that 99.99% of all the "unexplained" sightings are black projects?

*raises hand*

Didn't realize it was so open-shut, thanks for the...clarity.

Certainly the military wants us to believe that UFOs are some black project, if only to maintain the illusion that they are on top of the situation. The problem. of course, is that dark projects eventually turn into open projects. The atom bomb wasn't worth much until it was used. The Monitor wouldn't have done much good if it had remained a Union secret. Why fly F16s when you can fly saucers? The fact that they haven't converted from horse and buggy aerodynamic craft to advanced antigravity craft says to me that they don't have any antigravity craft. And if anyone has antigravity craft, they certainly ain't gonna give 'em to the local yokels on earth.
Last edited by Lord Balto on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Balto

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:25 pm

If you look at the actual encounters, there is no reason to assume that this is anything but a single entity that intersects human consciousness at many locations and on many levels: through dreams. hallucinations, hypnotic trances, waking observations, government conspiracies, hoaxes, physical contraptions, etc. I once wrote a still unpublished book in which I plotted the various "explanations" against an X-axis of real vs. unreal and a Y-axis of externally generated vs. internally generated and it became fairly obvious that there was no single explanation that fit the entire phenomenon, and yet, they all fit it to one extent or another. So that what we appear to be looking at here is something that exists in all areas of cognition and marks, in some way yet to be understand, the very generative nexus of all of those cognitive areas. To use Plato's metaphor, they are the very fire that casts the shadows on the wall of the cave.
Lord Balto

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat May 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Mystery aircraft seen over Wichita similar to three spotted in Texas skies
By Carol Christian | April 29, 2014

Mystery aircraft spotted over Kansas. (Jeff Templin photo)
1 of 16
Mystery aircraft spotted over Kansas. (Jeff Templin photo)interactiveinteractiveKRT US NEWS STORY SLUGGED: AIRANDSPACE KRT PHOTOGRAPH BY CHUCK KENNEDY/KRT (December 5) DULLES, VA-- SR-71 Blackbird reconnaissance aircraft is located at the Smithsonian Institution's new addition to the Air and Space Museum, the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center at Dulles International Airport near Washington, D.C., December 5, 2003. (lde) 2003In an Aug. 4, 1955 photo provided by the CIA, the prototype U-2 spy plane is tested at what became known at Area 51 in Nevada. The CIA is acknowledging in the clearest terms yet the existence of Area 51, the top-secret Cold War test site that has been the subject of conspiracy theories for decades. (AP Photo/CIA)This undated photo released by the US Air Force shows a U-2 spy plane similar to the plane that crashed in southwest Asia Wednesday June 22, 2005. The U-2 provides continuous day or night, high-altitude, all-weather, stand-off surveillance of an area in direct support of U.S. and allied ground and air forces. The U-2 is a single-seat, single-engine, high-altitude, reconnaissance aircraft. Long, wide, straight wings give the U-2 glider-like characteristics. The cause of the crash and the pilot's status were not known, U.S. Central Command in Baghdad said in a brief written statement. The crash happened Tuesday night. The military did not immediately provide further details.FILE--Military officials and employees of Teledyne Ryan get a closeup look at the unmanned aerial vehicle, the Global Hawk, after an unveiling ceremony Thursday, Feb. 20, 1997 at Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical in San Diego. The Air Force is trying to decide which of five sites will become home to the fleet of high-flying, unmanned spy planes that will bring 500 to 800 jobs with them. The aircraft, which has a 116-foot wingspan and a range of 14,000 miles, will be used for aerial reconnaissance. It is the largest unmanned aerial vehicle being built. Wright-Patterson in Dayton is one of the five bases in the running for Global Hawk. The other candidates are Ellsworth in South Dakota, Tinker in Oklahoma, and Edwards and Beale in California.
Related Stories
Photographer narrows Texas 'mystery plane' to new purpose for stealth tech
An unidentified aircraft photographed over Kansas sheds more light on three similar planes seen in Texas, a veteran aircraft watcher says.

The plane seen April 16 by amateur photographer Jeff Templin near Wichita had the same triangular shape as three spotted over Amarillo on March 10 by Steve Douglass and Dean Muskett.

Templin, who lives on a lake, said he had recently purchased a telephoto lens for his camera and was out looking for waterfowl and geese to photograph.

"I had an eye on the sky anyway," said Templin, whose father was an Air Force pilot. "I noticed this contrail and watched it and noticed it was making some rather radical maneuvers."

The plane ended up making a big "S" turn over the city, he said.

"I took pictures because I could but wasn't expecting anything to come of it," Templin said. "When I processed it, I realized it wasn't a typical commercial airliner or typical military plane. This was something different."

In the March 10 sighting over Amarillo, Douglass said the planes looked somewhat like B-2s. He checked with Whiteman Air Force Base where all but one of the existing B-2s are based and was told that none of the planes was flying anywhere in the United States that day.

Mulling over the circumstances of the sighting, Douglass said his best guess was that the planes were stealth transport vehicles and that the U.S. military was trying to let "certain people" know that we have them.

"I think it's a subtle message to say we've gone beyond Cold War technology," he said. "If you don't want somebody to see it, you don't fly over Amarillo, Texas, in broad daylight."

On April 9, Douglass did see three B-2s flying over Amarillo, followed by another sighting on April 15. The next day, Templin snapped his picture.

Douglass, who has analyzed Templin's photo, said he is convinced it's not fake and it provides more information about the shape.

"His flew almost directly overhead," Douglass said. "It's similar to some designs that came out in the late '90s which may indicate this thing has been flying for awhile in the dark and now in the daylight. I think it's been operational for quite a while."

Douglass, a veteran sky watcher who writes the blog, Deep Black Horizon, said he has some hunches about where the plane is based but doesn't want to make it public yet.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon May 05, 2014 11:12 am

Florida Airline Pilot Spots UFO at Springsteen Concert
Posted: 05/03/2014 2:26 pm EDT Updated: 05/03/2014 3:59 pm EDT

A Florida airline pilot who was outside with family in Sunrise exiting a Bruce Springsteen concert reported watching a "large, pulsating, bright white light" that changed shape and color and conducted maneuvers in the sky before moving away at "tremendous speed," according to May 3, 2014, testimony in Case 55981 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness identified himself as a current airline pilot with 34 years of experience based in Fort Lauderdale who is familiar with air traffic for the local area. Springsteen was in concert April 29, 2014, at the BB&C Center in Sunrise. The witness was exiting the concert about 11:25 p.m. on April 29.

"I know where airplanes should be and I know where they should not be if they have no intention of landing in KFLL on Runway 10L," the witness stated. "This object I saw was obviously not landing on 10L and should not have been in the final approach corridor."
The witness described the object.

"I approximate the object/orb/light to have been about 1500-2000 feet between the final approach fix NOVAE and PIONN. These GPS fixes are noted on the ILS 10L Approach Plate for KFLL. That would place it approximately 8-10 miles due west of KFLL on the 270 deg radial."
The witness noticed other people in the crowd looking at the object.

"As we were coming out the front doors with thousands of fans, I noticed a group of people pointing and staring in the southern sky. I looked up to see what they were watching and saw the following: An extremely bright, pulsating, round white light appeared to be slowly moving north toward the arena. I immediately assumed in was an aircraft on base leg getting ready to make a right turn to land at KFLL. The landing light, or what I thought was a landing light, was extremely bright. Thinking back it really was too bright to be an aircraft but I figured it could be."
The object then began to pulsate and seemed to change shape.

"It started pulsating from bright white to pulsating blue to red to back to blue, etc. It slowed and I thought it had begun a turn to the east to set up for landing but it appeared to stop in mid-air. The bright light then changed to a star pattern-like design, but the best I can describe it is appeared to be like a bright blue asterisk just like this *. At least three, maybe four but I believe three crossed lines of bright blue crossed lines, steady, not moving, stationary."
The witness tried to dismiss the light as a known object.

"Before the asterisk design appeared, I kept trying to dismiss this event as first, a jet aircraft inbound to KFLL from the south. But no noise could be heard and the landing lights were too bright for a jet. Then when it appeared to stop in mid-air I figured it to be a helicopter. But still no noise. Then when the star-asterisk (*) pattern appeared, I assumed maybe it to be a helicopter with advertising on the skids - but no written message or ad appeared, just the bright asterisk design."
The object then changed again before flying quickly away.

"Seconds later the asterisk image disappeared, but a small white orb/light stayed. It then made two or three extremely fast, zigzag flight maneuvers that I have never seen any worldly flying aircraft make. It then suddenly stopped and then shot straight up out of sight at an extreme rate of speed that I cannot explain and not have I ever seen an aircraft or helicopter do before. This whole incident only last about one minute from the time I saw other people watching something to the time it shot upwards to the stars and disappeared."
The object did not return and there were multiple witnesses to the event, including family members.

"The weather that evening was clear skies. No clouds that I can recall, Visibility was good to excellent, temperature in the low 80s. I could not make out any shape of the object. Only the bright pulsating light that changed colors and shape as described above."
Sunrise is a city in east-central Broward County, population 84,439. Florida has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Florida had 57 UFO reports in April 2014 - the 2nd highest reporting state - while California had 80 reports - the highest reporting state in the nation. The above quotes were edited for clarity.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Fri May 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Thoughts ... ? ... are we all being punked / pwnd? CGI on top of random demolitions footage? I'm sure crowdsourcing can find the original video if that's the case.

Debunkings below / EDIT - sure enough ... reworked footage from Iraq 2007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUljxNjzzgM#t=05m20s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQWqiI0jlQc

What is this mysterious aircraft filmed 'blitzing Taliban base in Afghanistan'? Footage shows 'UFO' blasting terrorists' encampment
Cosmic intervention as U.S.-led ISAF plans withdrawal from the country
Clip shot by U.S. Marines shows unknown craft bombarding Taliban camp
It appears to be unlike any known U.S. military drone

By Damien Gayle
Published: 07:40 EST, 8 May 2014 | Updated: 08:45 EST, 8 May 2014

With Nato forces withdrawing from the badlands of Afghanistan, the country's people need all the help they can get to keep extremists from once again seizing power.

But it seems a new intervention has come from an unlikely source... outer space.

U.S. Marines captured this incredible footage of what looks like a UFO hovering over a Taliban encampment - then blowing it to kingdom come.

The cosmic coalition: Huge explosions are seen as an unidentified aircraft bombards a Taliban base in Afghanistan, in this screengrab from a video shot by U.S. Marines fighting in the war-torn country

Fire photon torpedoes! Muzzle flash-like lights can be seen emerging from the underside of the aircraft

Devastating: The huge plumes of smoke from the attack obscure the view of the UFO

The clip was reportedly filmed by U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan in March. Shot by a soldier standing next to a stationary armoured column, it shows a bizarre triangular object hanging in the sky not far ahead.

As soldiers look on, the craft slowly moves into position, before what appear to be muzzle flashes soundlessly emanate from its underside.

A split-second later and huge explosions erupt as the fearsome space weapons hit the site of the purported Taliban camp, sending up plumes of smoke that obscure the view of the mysterious bomber.

After the smoke clears, the cameraman zooms in to shoot a close up view of the UFO, which looks unlike any known U.S. military drone.

Grainy: A close-up view of the mysterious aircraft, which has come at the right time for Afghanistan as the U.S. led International Security Assistance Force plans to withdraw from the country at the end of this year

If the unidentified aircraft is from outer space, it has come at the right time for the Westnern-backed government of Afghanistan.

Most international troops are slated to withdraw at the end of the year, and there are fears that the Afghan army and police are not ready to take over the job of securing the country.

Despite a decade of war since a U.S.-led coalition invaded Afghanistan and toppled the Taliban regime, it remains a crucible of extremism, a place where women have few rights, and a major source for the international heroin trade.

But with possible alien intervention, it could be that a new era has finally begun for Afghanistan's embattled people.

Perhaps it is time to rename the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), to the Inter-Stellar Assistance Force...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... istan.html
elfismiles

Postby BrandonD » Fri May 09, 2014 5:27 pm

elfismiles » Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 pm wrote:Thoughts ... ? ... are we all being punked / pwnd? CGI on top of random demolitions footage? I'm sure crowdsourcing can find the original video if that's the case.

Debunkings below / EDIT - sure enough ... reworked footage from Iraq 2007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUljxNjzzgM#t=05m20s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQWqiI0jlQc

What is this mysterious aircraft filmed 'blitzing Taliban base in Afghanistan'? Footage shows 'UFO' blasting terrorists' encampment
Cosmic intervention as U.S.-led ISAF plans withdrawal from the country
Clip shot by U.S. Marines shows unknown craft bombarding Taliban camp
It appears to be unlike any known U.S. military drone

By Damien Gayle
Published: 07:40 EST, 8 May 2014 | Updated: 08:45 EST, 8 May 2014

With Nato forces withdrawing from the badlands of Afghanistan, the country's people need all the help they can get to keep extremists from once again seizing power.

But it seems a new intervention has come from an unlikely source... outer space.

U.S. Marines captured this incredible footage of what looks like a UFO hovering over a Taliban encampment - then blowing it to kingdom come.

The cosmic coalition: Huge explosions are seen as an unidentified aircraft bombards a Taliban base in Afghanistan, in this screengrab from a video shot by U.S. Marines fighting in the war-torn country

Fire photon torpedoes! Muzzle flash-like lights can be seen emerging from the underside of the aircraft

Devastating: The huge plumes of smoke from the attack obscure the view of the UFO

The clip was reportedly filmed by U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan in March. Shot by a soldier standing next to a stationary armoured column, it shows a bizarre triangular object hanging in the sky not far ahead.

As soldiers look on, the craft slowly moves into position, before what appear to be muzzle flashes soundlessly emanate from its underside.

A split-second later and huge explosions erupt as the fearsome space weapons hit the site of the purported Taliban camp, sending up plumes of smoke that obscure the view of the mysterious bomber.

After the smoke clears, the cameraman zooms in to shoot a close up view of the UFO, which looks unlike any known U.S. military drone.

Grainy: A close-up view of the mysterious aircraft, which has come at the right time for Afghanistan as the U.S. led International Security Assistance Force plans to withdraw from the country at the end of this year

If the unidentified aircraft is from outer space, it has come at the right time for the Westnern-backed government of Afghanistan.

Most international troops are slated to withdraw at the end of the year, and there are fears that the Afghan army and police are not ready to take over the job of securing the country.

Despite a decade of war since a U.S.-led coalition invaded Afghanistan and toppled the Taliban regime, it remains a crucible of extremism, a place where women have few rights, and a major source for the international heroin trade.

But with possible alien intervention, it could be that a new era has finally begun for Afghanistan's embattled people.

Perhaps it is time to rename the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), to the Inter-Stellar Assistance Force...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... istan.html

My intuition is that this video is a fake. At this point in time when a fake video can be made to look totally authentic, IMO the most tell-tale signs of fakery are the use of cultural/hollywood ufo "tropes". And this video definitely contains some of those. It doesn't rule it out totally of course, perhaps some tropes are accurate, but some of them just scream "fake" to me.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby elfismiles » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 am

Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation Scandal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mhRLKuJWyg

Published on Jun 4, 2014

Open Minds Special Report - The origins of the Majestic 12 documents has its roots in a complicated set of events that included disinformation, hoaxes, and lies. For this reason, most of this history has been lost or is glossed over. However, the true origins of the documents and how UFO researchers came to know the term Majestic 12, is important when assessing their legitimacy. We have taken months to investigate this story, which has included working with the public relations department of the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations. While our investigation is ongoing, in this video we share with you what we have found thus far.

To see a list of sources, and to download the documents we refer to in this story, visit:
http://www.openminds.tv/open-letter-u-s ... tion/27071
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:57 pm

:ohno:

MUFON's latest "Case of the Month" ... Confusion Reigns as Usual... the Mufon email contradicts the version described by Mufon Journal editor Roger Marsh.

One version involves a 2008 Florida coast sighting by retired Marine ... while the other involves a 1978/1979 off the coast of Cuba sighting by a then on-duty, now retired, US Coast Guard sailor!

If this is any indication of how well organized Mufon is / has become ... sheesh!!!

Email from MUFON reposted here:

Sighting of the Month: Retired Marine reports seeing craft with occupant
MUFON CASE FILE #57018
http://pulphermit.blogspot.com/2014/06/mufon.html

It was their wedding day, September 28, 2008. Jim and Linda had just gotten married. They were staying at the same condo in Perdido Key, FL, where they vacation every year. Perdido Key is a barrier island about 16 miles long, no more than a few hundred yards wide in most places and about 16 miles southwest of Pensacola.

Jim is 57 years old and retired from the Marine Corps. He and his wife, Linda, were walking on the beach a few hours after their wedding. There were several other people around but none in close proximity to Jim and Linda. Linda was on Jim's left side and closest to the water. The couple were just playing around when Jim, facing Linda on his left, noticed a strange, large black cloud over the Gulf of Mexico. He said it was strange because it was a beautiful day. The entire sky was blue with white puffy clouds and the black cloud seemed out of place. Jim said he kept staring at it because it was so black - a different color black he had never seen before.

The black cloud started to move in their direction. It sped up, stopped and silently hovered between 125 and 150 feet above and in front of them. Jim said he saw a flash of light that lit up the cloud for about 10 seconds. He could then see a dull gray craft with many windows and a being inside, from about the shoulders up, looking down at them. Jim said he could see the being clearly because the craft was illuminated with white light inside. He described the being as "not huge, about the size of a 14 or 15-year-old, kind of skinny and dark, but not black." He was unable to see the face. When asked about the shape of the craft, he said he thought it looked round but was more focused on the being inside.

Jim said after about 10 seconds the cloud turned black again. He said he became very scared and said to Linda, "Let's get out of here," so they began to run back to their condo. As they were holding hands running, Linda was asking Jim what was wrong. Linda had not seen the craft or its occupant. Jim said he kept looking back at the black cloud and saw it moving back toward the Gulf. He said when he got back to the condo after about two or three minutes, the black cloud was then back over the Gulf. Jim said he looked down for a few seconds to wash the sand off his feet and when he looked back up the black cloud was gone. When asked if the event frightened him Jim replied, "I have to be honest, I was really scared."

It is interesting to note that Perdido Key is located approximately 10 miles west of Gulf Breeze and 40 miles east of Pascagoula, MS; both places well known for UFO incidents.

Back in their condo, Linda asked Jim what the black cloud was that they had seen on the beach.

Jim was not aware Linda had seen it. He didn't point out the black cloud or the craft when they were on the beach because he didn't want to frighten her. Jim's reply was, "I think it was a UFO."

As unbelievable as this report sounds, I am totally convinced of its truthfulness due to the sincerity and integrity of this highly credible witness.

The case is closed as an Unknown Aerial Vehicle.

Former Coast Guard sailor reveals encounter with ‘humanoid creature’
Posted by: Roger Marsh June 13, 2014
http://www.openminds.tv/former-coast-gu ... ture/28279

A former U.S. Coast Guard sailor recalls an incident with a “transparent, oval-shaped craft” that moved within 200 yards of his vessel that revealed a “humanoid pilot” before quickly disappearing, according to June 13, 2014, testimony in Case 57018 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The incident occurred in late 1978 or early 1979 near Cuba on a “law enforcement Coast Guard cutter” while the witness was standing near the fantail with another sailor when the object was first seen.

Cutter is the term used by the United States Coast Guard for its commissioned vessels. A Cutter is 65 feet or greater in length, has a permanently assigned crew, and has accommodations for the crew to live aboard. (Credit: Wikimedia Commons)

“I witnessed a transparent, oval-shaped craft that cut across the back of the ship maybe 100 to 200 yards away,” the witness stated.

The witness got a good look at the craft.

“I could clearly see a frame inside the craft and the humanoid pilot as he abruptly turned to look at us.”

But the sighting was quick.

The witness in Case 57018 stated that the Coast Guard vessel was near Cuba. (Credit: Google)

“As it glided from off to the backside to the back of the ship, in the blink of an eye it vanished. Many years later I found something online that looked exactly like the creature I witnessed.”

No images or illustrations were included with the MUFON report. MUFON International is investigating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SjHeUntmGA
Published on Jun 14, 2014
Check out our Website! ► http://www.covertchronicle.com

A compelling military ufo sightings has surfaced recently for 2014. A former US Coast Guard sailor has come forward, claiming he saw a UFO with a humanoid creature inside the craft. The UFO sighting happened back in late 1978 or early 1979 when he was aboard a law enforcement Coast Guard cutter cruising the coast of Cuba. This has recently been documented as MUFON Case 57018. For more information, read about it on Open Minds.

EDIT: Well their own online database indicates the correct one is the 1978/1979 one:

APPROXIMATELY LATE 1978/EARLY 1979 MYSELF AND ANOTHER SAILOR ON FANTAIL OF A LAW ENFORCEMENT COAST GUARD CUTTER WITNESSED A TRANSPARENT OVAL SHAPED CRAFT CUT ACROSS THE BACK OF THE SHIP MAYBE 100-200 YARDS AWAY. I COULD CLEARLY SEE A FRAME INSIDE THE CRAFT AND THE HUMANOID PILOT AS HE ABRUPTLY TURNED TO LOOK AT US. AS IT GLIDED FROM OFF TO THE BACKSIDE TO THE BACK OF THE SHIP IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE IT VANISHED. MANY MANY YEARS LATER I FOUND SOMETHING ONLINE THAT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE CREATURE I WITNESSED

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_hand ... 57018&rnd=

http://www.mufon.com/ufo-news/former-co ... d-creature

EDIT 2: The email covers Mufon Case #54003 …

IN 2008 MY WIFE AND I WERE WALKING THE BEACH IN PER DIDO KEY, FLORIDA. I NOTICED SOMETHING STRANGE. WHICH WAS A BLACK CLOUD OVER THE GULF OF MEXICO. THIS PARTICULAR CLOUD STOOD OUT BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER CLOUDS WERE WHITE OR NATURAL IN COLOR. THE BLACK CLOUD BEGAN MOVING TOWARDS MY WIFE AND I. I WAS NOT AWARE THAT MY WIFE WERE PAYING ATTENTION OR NOT. NOW THIS CLOUD WAS BLACK IN COLOR, A BLACK I'VE NEVER SEEN OR WITNESSED BEFORE. THIS IS WHAT MADE IT SO STRANGE. THE CLOUD HEADED STRAIGHT FOR US. WHEN IT REACHED US IT HOVERED ABOUT ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE OR FIFTY FEET ABOVE AND IN FRONT OF US. THERE WAS NO SOUND TO IT AT ALL. THEN THERE WAS A FLASH OF LIGHT THAT LIT UP THE CLOUD. WHAT I SAW NEXT ASTOUNDED ME BEYOND BELIEF. THERE WAS A CRAFT WITHIN THE CLOUD WITH WINDOWS AND A BEING WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT ME AND MY WIFE. I TOLD MY WIFE THAT WE MUST GO BACK TO THE HOUSE. AS WE RUSHED AWAY. THE BLACK CLOUD WAS STILL THERE, THEN IT LEFT ON THE SAME PATH IT CAME. IT WENT BACK OUT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO AND VANISHED. I WASN'T SURE THAT MY WIFE HAD PAYED ATTENTION TO THIS WHOLE EVENT UNTIL SHE APPROACHED ME AND SAID, DID YOU SEE THAT AND I SAID WHAT? SHE SAID THAT CLOUD AND THAT THING IN IT. SHE SAID TO ME, WHAT WAS IT? AND I SAID I THINK WE SAW A UFO. I SHALL NEVER FORGET IT.

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_hand ... =54003&rnd
elfismiles

Postby operator kos » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm

There's apparently another Secret Space Program conference in the Bay Area this weekend...

http://www.secretspaceprogram.org/
operator kos

Postby vanlose kid » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Yeah, well...

The technology envelope needs to be pushed or else humanity won't be able to fly beyond the International Space Station in low-Earth orbit, said Michael Gazarik, head of space technology at NASA headquarters.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014 ... awaii-mars

"Teach them to think. Work against the government." – Wittgenstein.
vanlose kid

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion