Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Postby BenDhyan » Fri May 21, 2021 6:31 am

Seems it is correct that the US has debris from a downed UFO....

Ben D
BenDhyan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat May 22, 2021 9:55 am

A worthwhile read/perspective, though I imagine the enthusiasts here have already pored through this.

The below theories are not without flaws, and can't adequately explain all scenarios/phenomenon related to UFOs and would-be aliens -- and this publication may be yet another limited hangout of sorts -- but I believe aspects of MKULTRA have played a role on at least a number of 'abduction' reports.

http://www.whale.to/b/cannon.html

The Controllers: A New Hypothesis of Alien Abductions

By Martin Cannon

Table of Contents

I. Introduction. 1
The Problem.. 1
The Hypothesis. 3

II. The Technology. 6
A Brief Overview.. 6
Implants. 8
Subsequent Electrode Implant Research. 10
Abductee Implants. 12
A Question of Timing. 13
The Quandary. 14
Remote Hypnosis. 15
That’s Entrainment 19
Wave Your Brain Goodbye. 20
Final Thoughts on “The Wave”. 24

III. Applications. 26
Palle Hardrup’s “Guardian Angel”. 27
Screen Memory. 30
The Super Spy. 32
Bases of Suspicion. 37
The Scandinavian Connection. 38
Helicopters and Discs. 39
The Military and Mind Control 40
The Ultimate Motive For Mind Control 43

IV. Abductions. 46
The Hill Case and the “Advanced” Aliens. 47
Arms and the Abductee. 50
“They Will Think It’s Flying Saucers”. 52
Glimpses of the Controllers. 54
Cults. 55
Grounds For Further Research. 57
Final Thoughts. 59
Belligerent Savant

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Wed May 26, 2021 7:45 am

Ran across this last night. Pretty much what I expected from the Pentagon's big reveal. Just posting the link. 60 Minutes has covered the Navy pilot encounters and found something interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCH7BWGpl5s&t=0s
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby BenDhyan » Wed May 26, 2021 8:16 am

Pele'sDaughter » Wed May 26, 2021 9:45 pm wrote:Ran across this last night. Pretty much what I expected from the Pentagon's big reveal. Just posting the link. 60 Minutes has covered the Navy pilot encounters and found something interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCH7BWGpl5s&t=0s

Pete'sDaughter, that is not the actual 60 Minutes segment on the UAP encounters, it is a parody using parts of the 60 Minutes segment ridiculing the credibility of the pilots and Navy claims and video footage of the UAPs.

Here is the 60 Minutes item..

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Wed May 26, 2021 11:17 am

Thanks for that. I'm still dubious about what's going on though.
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby BenDhyan » Wed May 26, 2021 11:36 pm

Seems this ICER org is getting in on the action as the UAP report date nears.

The International Coalition for Extraterrestrial Research (ICER) is world first in bringing academics, scientists and UFO researchers together from 27 countries, to make the formal announcement that UFOs are real.

The aim of ICER is to provide evidential information on extraterrestrial matters to the public, scientists, academics, media and government officials in pursuit of world disclosure on the UFO issue.

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby 8bitagent » Thu May 27, 2021 3:43 am

BenDhyan » Fri May 21, 2021 4:24 am wrote:^ Thank you 8bit, those Luis Elizondo videos are really great stuff...

Check out this new Elizondo interview from a couple days ago at the 50:00 minute mark, my mind was completely blown away even more by what Elizondo is claiming is the leading scientific theory on the UAP disparity in craft sizes and motion. Reminds me of debates on this forum around 2007-2008 when all that daytime footage from Central and South America was popping up from the early days of youtube.

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 27, 2021 4:09 am

This "Aliens bullshit is just that... It's black budget military. Nothing can convince me otherwise especially with these potato ass low grade vid/film technology. As if the fucking military didn't have top of the line tech... Nobody is fooled here, er unless you want to believe....
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby BenDhyan » Thu May 27, 2021 4:38 am

Grizzly » Thu May 27, 2021 6:09 pm wrote:This "Aliens bullshit is just that... It's black budget military. Nothing can convince me otherwise especially with these potato ass low grade vid/film technology. As if the fucking military didn't have top of the line tech... Nobody is fooled here, er unless you want to believe....

Griz, the vids are from the FLIR tracker, and/or Radar. Neither of these technologies do visible imaging, they are targeting systems to shoot down the blob representing the enemy aircraft that you see in the tracking hairs., Radar is microwave wavelength and infrared is heat imaging in the thermal infrared range of em wavelengths, they are not in the visible bands.. What you see in the case of Radar is a blob representing the target, and in the case of thermal infrared, also just a blob. And no, the pilots don't bring along their cameras on actual missions to take personal pics.

So in the case of the USS Nimitz UAP event, we see 4 aircrew from 2 F18s eyeball the approx.40 foot long Tic Tac shaped UAP, we see the FLIR heat emissions from the UAP on the cockpit tracker on 2 aircraft, we see the UAP on the radar of two aircraft and the radar of the USS Nimitz. We get a detailed explanation by the pilots of the 2 F18s of the encounter, and supporting information from the other 2 crew members and radar operators in the USS Nimitz, and it still seems this is not enough for you to accept as being a real encounter with a UAP?
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby BenDhyan » Thu May 27, 2021 5:08 am

8bitagent » Thu May 27, 2021 5:43 pm wrote:
Check out this new Elizondo interview from a couple days ago at the 50:00 minute mark, my mind was completely blown away even more by what Elizondo is claiming is the leading scientific theory on the UAP disparity in craft sizes and motion. Reminds me of debates on this forum around 2007-2008 when all that daytime footage from Central and South America was popping up from the early days of youtube.

Very interesting 8bit, I saw some of this on another vid where Elizondo suggests that this tech may be about a hundred years ahead of our present capabilities. Our scientists may see it theoretically possible now, but making it happen technically is still beyond us. I for one can't imagine there not having been some attempt to establish contact with the entities behind the UFOs, or there having been outreach to us, but no one obviously is saying publicly.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri May 28, 2021 12:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWzQViMjpvA

Live Broadcast from Dr Steven Greer at 6pm EST Today

https://search.informit.org/doi/10.3316 ... 4310736103

Looking into Higher Dimensions: Research with Joseph McMoneagle
Authors: Ronald Bryan

Abstract

A world-class remote viewer, Joseph McMoneagle, offered to work with me in my particle-physics research program. I readily consented, as I thought that he might be able to see neutrinos, resolve particles' features at nuclear distances, and see into higher dimensions. To "calibrate" McMoneagle, I asked him three things (in sealed envelopes which he did not open): to look inside an electron, examine a radioactive source, and describe a quantum-mechanical wave function. He gave credible or useful information on all three targets. We were now ready to look at a real mystery, how a cosmic ray could have arrived over Dug way Flats, Utah in 1991 with an energy E = (3.2 0.9) 1020eV, as measured by the Fly's Eye Detector from the size of the atmospheric shower that the cosmic ray produced. With an energy this high, the cosmic ray should have scattered off the 3 degree Kelvin photons left over from the Big Bang until its energy dropped below about 0.5 1020eV, the Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuz'min (GZK) bound. Instead the ray arrived with six times this energy, indicating that it had travelled less than a few hundred million light years in the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMBR) soup. Yet looking along the direction from whence it came revealed no possible sources within that distance. Using his "inner" senses, McMoneagle zeroed in on the shower and saw that it had the pointed shape of a shock wave corresponding to a velocity several times that of light. With a speed this high, the ray had to have come from outside our four local dimensions of spacetime, suggesting that it entered our local space right over Utah and never ran the gauntlet of Big Bang photons.
fruhmenschen

Postby dada » Fri May 28, 2021 1:08 am

Brings up the question as to whether speed faster than light is a multiple, or exponential increase. Meaning if C is the constant speed of light in a vacuum, is 5x speed "5 times C," or is it "C to the fifth power."

Maybe taking the intuitive cue from the particle/wave effect of light, I'd say it's actually both at the same time. Thought moving at a speed 5 times faster than light is really moving in two different speeds, and so in two places at once. Although both "places" are not in four dimensional space, and are more like points on a timeline.

But I have to wonder if there isn't another way speed increase above light might be measured. Like some kind of logarithmic accumulation, starting slow but after a while really adding up to some really big jumps in speed. Like a time-saver mode, efficient for very long hauls.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby 8bitagent » Fri May 28, 2021 4:02 am

What a coincidence, the other day on youtube I watched these two pieces on the giant "Black triangle" UFO phenomenon(both segments are from the last couple years)

Not sure why I never heard of the TR-3B Astra, but googled it and saw this: https://www.military.com/video/aircraft ... 0314511001
Also saw info about the "TR-3A Black Manta". To me the B2 Stealth still looks insanely futuristic even though it's 80's tech, tho it's interesting the reports of Belgium in 89/90 and Desert Storm soldiers in 91 allegedly reporting "Black Triangle" huge UFOs. The idea of football field length giant black triangle UFOs, be they black budget military or "offworld" either way sounds pretty frightening
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri May 28, 2021 8:02 am

I might suggest people look at consciousness
and it’s relationship to the speed of light.
It is faster.....

https://drjamestram.wordpress.com/2013/ ... periments/

Dr. Ronald Bryan – Consciousness Experiments
Posted: August 8, 2013 in Awakening, Consciousness, Great scientists, Modern, Physicists, Physics, Quantum physics, Science
Tags: consciousness, electron, experiments, quatum physics, spin 0

Ph.D. University of Rochester. 1961 Theoretical Nuclear Physics.
Thesis Advisor: Prof. Robert E. Marshak
Associate Professor of Physics, Texas A&M University, 1969-1973.
Professor of Physics, Texas A&M University, 1973 to 2011.
Professor Emeritus, Texas A&M University, 2011 to present.
Fellow, American Physical Society. Awarded in 1973 for research in nuclear physics.
Funding: Department of Energy, 1976-1984, “Intermediate Energy Nuclear Theory”
Lifebridge Foundation. 1999-2002, “Interdimensional Research”
Private Funding, 2012-present, “Electron PK Experiment”
Dr. Bryan writes:

“In considering the wave function of an electron, I realized in 2000 that this entity resembles human consciousness in several ways, so I hypothesized that the wave function is conscious (and a human consciousness is a wave function). Now if an electron’s wave function is indeed conscious, then it might respond to a command from a human consciousness, perhaps as one human can communicate with another human through mental telepathy. With the help of atomic experimentalists, I have conceived of an experiment to look for such an effect, in particular, can human intention reverse the spin of a single electron. I describe the experiment and some applications.

A quantum-physics experiment to see if “Human Intention” can reverse the spin of a single electron.

“Consciousness and quantum-mechanical wavefunctions” Australian Journal of Parapsychology 9 (2009) 33-55. In considering the wave function of an electron, I realized in 2000 that this entity resembles human consciousness in several ways, so I hypothesized that the wave function is conscious (and a human consciousness is a wave function). Now if an electron’s wave function is indeed conscious, then it might respond to a command from a human consciousness, perhaps as one human can communicate with another human through mental telepathy. With the help of atomic experimentalists, I have conceived of an experiment to look for such an effect, in particular, can human intention reverse the spin of a single electron. I describe the experiment and some applications.

Some more paper:

“Extended consciousness-electron interaction”, published in the electronic Journal of the Mindshift Institute (2002) (11 pp). In this paper I suggest that it is not the human observer’s consciousness that precipitates the collapse of the quantum wavefunction when a measurement of an electron is carried out. Rather, it is the electron’s conscious wavefunction which precipitates the change.

“Consciousness and its materialization”, published in electronic journal Yggdrasil, Vol. 4 (2007) 1 (7 pp). Here I conjecture that if a volunteer’s consciousness can flip an electron’s spin, then a new kind of field is propagating the person’s intent to the electron’s wavefunction. This field does not weaken with distance and is not attenuated by obstacles. Thus it cannot be electromagnetic, weak, strong, or gravitational. I suggest that it avoids impediments by propagating in flat higher dimensions. The field might be Sheldrake’s morphic field, Robert Monroe’s M-field, Swejen Salter’s five-dimensional life-energy field, or the field used by remote viewers like Joseph McMoneagle.

See link for full story
fruhmenschen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion