Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Postby lucky » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:43 am

NOw this is weird.....last night I was looking out of my roof window after waking up and had the thought 'wonder if i could see a meteor or anything else' a few seconds later a really bright flash went past dimmed and kept moving i went to the normal window and watched as it went through the sky at a hell of a lick seemingly pulsing with 4 or 5 dim flashes then a bright one it appeared to slow down some miles away and stop i estimate it was about 5-10000 ft in the air difficult to say. Another weird thing is about 10 years ago in te middle of the day i was walking outside when i saw a metallic round ball at a similar height pulsing the same way with a bright flash every 4/5 pulses. This was in N london , and i live about 5 miles north of there (where i saw the 'ting'last night.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 pm

elfismiles » Fri May 11, 2018 11:33 am wrote:Image

A FILM DECADES IN THE MAKING

https://vimeo.com/214982290

Based on the best-selling book by George Knapp & Dr. Colm Kelleher, filmmaker Jeremy Corbell is launching his new film, HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER. With distribution by The Orchard, this documentary is an intimate and unnerving portrait of the true story and events surrounding the most intensive scientific study of a paranormal hotspot in human history.

Skinwalker Ranch is now famous throughout the world. A myriad of frightening, seemingly paranormal events have occurred at, and surrounding the ranch for hundreds of years. Secrets have been kept.

In 1998 a real estate mogul and self-made billionaire, Robert Bigelow (of Bigelow Aerospace) purchased 480 acres of land in northern Utah for use as a “living laboratory” - to study the UFO phenomenon. Historically this location has been an area inundated with bizarre phenomena going back generations. Mr. Bigelow wanted answers to some big questions, and he was determined to find them regardless of the cost.

What is claimed to lurk in the shadows on this land goes far beyond UFOs. Bizarre events at a remote Utah ranch have ranged from the perplexing to the wholly terrifying. Vanishing and mutilated cattle. Unidentified Flying Objects. The appearance of huge, otherworldly creatures. Flying orbs of light with dazzling maneuverability and lethal consequences. For one family, life on the Skinwalker Ranch had become a life under siege by an unknown enemy or enemies. Nothing else could explain the horrors that surrounded them - perhaps science could.

Bigelow employed a crack team of PhD level scientists to conduct a long-term investigation into the reports of phenomena. The team was tasked to use the ranch as a base and to investigate the happenings on the property and in the surrounding Uintah basin. They were to do so quietly, and with rigor. What was encountered during this study would test the belief and reason of all involved.

The US Government's Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) took notice and sponsored a massive study to determine if what was being displayed in this rural part of Utah was indeed “other-worldly” - and if it was a concern of National Security.. Secrets have been kept. Big Secrets.

For more than two decades we have wondered; and now things are changing. This story can now be told and will feature original and rare footage from the ranch during the time of the investigations.

“You need to be careful. You need to protect yourself. You're messing with something that's not good. You're actively hunting it. It will hunt you back. It's powerful, and given the chance, it will harm you. I've seen it happen. These things will attach to you. They will follow you. This is real. People I know have been driven mad by it. You're hunting this thing, and it knows it. You need to be really careful.” - Tribal Police Officer, Ute Indian Reservation in a conversation with filmmaker Jeremy Corbell

http://www.hunttheskinwalker.com/the-film/

elfismiles » 10 May 2018 16:22 wrote:Were Humans Used as Guinea Pigs at Skinwalker Ranch as Part of the Secret Pentagon UFO Program?
red pill junkie, Tuesday, May 8th
https://www.dailygrail.com/2018/05/were ... o-program/

5 bulls found dead in Oregon; then the story gets weird
Theories about what happened to the bulls have included bugs, them being mutilated in a spaceship and the work of a cult.

Oct. 2, 2019, 1:31 PM CDT
SALEM, Ore. — The first dead bull was found in a timbered ravine in eastern Oregon. There was no indication it had been shot, attacked by predators or eaten poisonous plants. The animal's sex organs and tongue had been removed. All the blood was gone.

In the next few days, four more Hereford bulls were found within 1.5 miles in the same condition. There were no tracks around the carcasses. Ranch management and law enforcement suspect that someone killed the bulls. Ranch hands have been advised to travel in pairs and to go armed.

Ever since the bulls were found over several days in July, Harney County Sheriff's Deputy Dan Jenkins has received many calls and emails from people speculating what, or who, might be responsible.

The theories range from scavengers such as carrion bugs eating the carcasses to people attacking the animals to cause financial harm to ranchers. One person suggested that Jenkins look for craters underneath the carcasses, saying it would be evidence the bulls had been levitated into a spaceship, mutilated, and then dropped back to the ground.

Jenkins, who is leading the investigation that also involves state police, has run into only dead ends, with no witnesses. "If anyone has concrete information or knows of any cases that have been solved in the past, that would definitely be helpful," he said from his office in Burns.

Image: A dead Hereford bull in Burns, Ore., in an undated photo.
A dead Hereford bull in Burns, Ore., in an undated photo.Silvies Valley Ranch / via AP
Colby Marshall, vice president of the Silvies Valley Ranch that owned the bulls, has another theory: "We think that this crime is being perpetuated by some sort of a cult," he said.

The case recalls mutilations of livestock across the West and Midwest in the 1970s that struck fear in rural areas. Thousands of cattle and other livestock were found dead with the reproductive organs, and sometimes part of their faces, removed, in territory ranging from Minnesota to New Mexico.

Ranchers began carrying guns. Folks said helicopters had been heard around the kill sites. A federal agency canceled an inventory by helicopter of its lands in Colorado, worried that it would get shot down.

A couple of U.S. senators urged the FBI to investigate, according to FBI documents. After saying it lacked jurisdiction, the FBI agreed to investigate cases on tribal lands. But the mutilations stopped. Former FBI agent Kenneth Rommel, who headed the investigation, said there was no indication that anything other than common predators were responsible.

Cases have emerged sporadically since then. In the 1980s, a few cows were found dead and mutilated in eastern Oregon. More recently, there have been cases on a ranch near Flagstaff, Arizona.

Some of the mutilations can be attributed to natural causes. An animal drops dead, the blood pools at the bottom of the carcass, the carcass bloats and the skin dries out and splits. The tears often appear surgical. Carrion bugs, birds and other scavengers go for soft tissues like rectum, genitals, udders and eyes.

Dave Bohnert, director of Oregon State University's Eastern Oregon Agricultural Research Center in Burns, said he believes people killed the Silvies bulls because there is no indication they were felled by predators or had eaten poisonous plants. However, the state of the carcasses could be attributable to nature, said Bohnert, who is not officially investigating the case.

If people killed the bulls, a motive could be to financially harm the ranch, he said, noting that breeding bulls cost thousands of dollars each, and the 100-plus calves each of them sire are collectively worth much more.

Marshall doubts it was a malicious attack on the ranch, which employs 75 people, many from local communities. Silvies Valley Ranch covers 140,000 acres of deeded and leased National Forest lands around a mile above sea level.

In 2006, a wealthy veterinarian bought the ranch and made it a combination working ranch and an elite destination resort. It has four golf courses, a spa, shooting ranges, fishing and luxury cabins going for up to $849 per night.

Marshall suspects the bulls were killed to get the organs of the free-ranging bulls for some reason. The bull parts would be available cheaply or free at a slaughterhouse, but he believes some people are going to a lot of trouble to get these parts on the range.

There's no sign that scavengers removed the organs of the bulls, and instead someone using a knife or scalpel probably did, Marshall said.

"To lose a completely healthy animal would be an oddity," Marshall said. "To lose five young, very healthy, in great shape, perfect bulls that are all basically the same age ... that is so outside the bounds of normal activity."

Marshall speculates the bulls were darted with a tranquilizer that knocked them out. While some people acted as lookouts, others bled the animals out by inserting a large-gauge needle into the tongue and into an artery, then removed the organs after the heart stopped beating, he surmised.

Jenkins, the deputy, has a similar theory.

"Personally, I would lean more toward the occult, where people for whatever reason -- whether it's a phase of the moon or whatever rituals they're going to do with their beliefs -- are coming to different areas and doing that," he said.

The Oregon Cattlemen's Association is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of those responsible. The ranch is offering $25,000.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/animal-new ... d-n1061421
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:35 pm

elfismiles » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:00 pm wrote:Thank you operator kos and Rocket Man!

RocketMan » 17 Jun 2017 10:23 wrote:And w00t!!!! CONGRATS on the book, elfi!

Whoooooooo!

More promotions for the book ...

"UFOs: Reframing The Debate" Book Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hfvdzkzTU0

‘UFOs: Reframing the Debate’: The Complete Introduction
Robbie Graham - June 17, 2017
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/06/u ... roduction/

The Paracast with host Gene Steinberg and Guest Co-Host Curt Collins interviewing MJ Banias, June 18, 2017
http://www.podtrac.net/pts/redirect.mp3 ... 170618.mp3

See You On The Other Side 148 - UFOs: Reframing The Debate Part 1 with Robbie Graham and Mike Clelland - June 13, 2017
http://othersidepodcast.com/blog/2017/0 ... -clelland/

Beyond the Darkness with guests Robbie Graham & Susan Demeter-St. Clair.
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/UFOs ... -1740586-1

Carol Rosin Show with Robbie Graham and SMiles Lewis (recorded June 12, 2017) re-aired on 06/16/2017
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/arc ... 061617.mp3

The Paracast with host Gene Steinberg and Co-Host Chris O'Brien interviewing Robbie Graham and Robert Brandstetter, June 11, 2017
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3 ... 170611.mp3

Radio Misterioso: Greg Bishop hosts - Reframing the Debate Roundtable #1 – What Are We Reframing? with Red Pill Junkie, Susan Demeter-St. Clair, & SMiles Lewis.
Posted on June 7, 2017
http://radiomisterioso.com/audio/StClai ... 6_4_17.mp3

Radio Misterioso: Greg Bishop hosts - Robbie Graham – Reframing the Debate.
Posted on May 29, 2017
http://radiomisterioso.com/audio/Robbie ... 5_8_17.mp3

Pre Book Release interviews amongst some contributors...

Radio Misterioso: Greg Bishop hosts - Susan Demeter-St. Clair – Witness-Centered Anomalies Study
Posted on May 3, 2017
http://radiomisterioso.com/audio/Susan_ ... _24_17.mp3

Radio Misterioso: Greg Bishop hosts - MJ Banias – Paradigm Shift
Posted on March 31, 2017
http://radiomisterioso.com/audio/MJ_Banias_3_19_17.mp3

UFOs: Reframing the Debate
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1786770237/

CONTENTS:

* FOREWORD by Professor DIANA PASULKA

* INTRODUCTION by editor ROBBIE GRAHAM

* OUR ALIEN, WHO ART IN HEAVEN by CHRIS RUTKOWSKI

* THE EXPERIENCE IS IMPORTANT by MIKE CLELLAND

* THE FUTURE LEADS TO THE PAST by JACK BREWER

* IN FOR A PENNY, IN FOR A POUND: MOVING UFOLOGY BEYOND MATERIALISM by JOSHUA CUTCHIN

* TOWARD A BETTER UFOLOGY: APPLYING SCIENCE TO THE STUDY OF UAP by MICAH HANKS

* ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT FLYING SAUCERS IS WRONG by LORIN CUTTS

* WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? by CURT COLLINS

* TRUFO VS. UFAUX: PLANETARY POLTERGEISTS & WEAPONS OF MASS ENCHANTMENT by SMILES LEWIS

* UFOS AND MODERN CAPITALISM: DISSENT, DISENFRANCHISEMENT, AND THE FRINGE by MJ BANIAS

* ANARCHY IN THE UFO! by RED PILL JUNKIE
MAKING MOUNTAINS OUT OF MASHED POTATOES:

* UFOS AS A PARAPSYCHOLOGICAL EVENT by SUSAN DEMETER-ST. CLAIR

* FRANKENSTEIN & FLYING SAUCERS: CREATING, DESTROYING,
AND RE-ANIMATING A PHENOMENAL MONSTER by RYAN SPRAGUE

* THE CO-CREATION HYPOTHESIS: HUMAN PERCEPTION, THE INFORMATIONAL UNIVERSE, AND THE OVERHAUL OF UFO RESEARCH by GREG BISHOP

* DISCOVERING OUR HUMANITY IN THE ALIEN OTHER by ROBERT BRANDSTETTER

Just started reading this now. I'm late to the party but at least I got there... Love the glowing endorsement from George P. Hansen!
cptmarginal

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:15 am

cptmarginal » 16 Jun 2020 02:35 wrote:
Just started reading this now. I'm late to the party but at least I got there... Love the glowing endorsement from George P. Hansen!

Hope you enjoy it Capitan. Can't believe that was 3 years ago...
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby BenDhyan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

'National security risk': Rubio seeks declassification of UFO secrets

July 17 2020

The Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee is leading the charge to declassify and make public what the intelligence community knows about “unidentified aerial phenomena."

Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida is pushing legislation that would require the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which oversees the intelligence community’s 17 intelligence agencies, to work with the Pentagon and other relevant agencies to produce a detailed report outlining what the U.S. government knows about UFOs, including their origin, frequency, and potential threat to U.S. national security.

Rubio’s efforts follow the April release by the Navy of three unclassified UFO videos that previously leaked online.

“Look, here’s the interesting thing for me about all this and the reason why I think it’s an important topic, OK? We have things flying over our military bases and places where we’re conducting military exercises, and we don’t know what it is, and it isn’t ours. So, that’s a legitimate question to ask,” Rubio said in a Thursday interview with Jim DeFede of CBS4 News in Miami. “I would say that, frankly, that if it’s something outside this planet, that might actually be better than the fact that we’ve seen some technological leap on behalf of the Chinese or the Russians or some other adversary that allows them to conduct this sort of activity

Rubio added: “But the bottom line is: If there are things flying over your military bases and you don’t know what they are because they’re not yours, and they exhibit, potentially, technologies that you don’t have at your own disposal, that to me is a national security risk and one that we should be looking into.”

In late June, the Senate Intelligence Committee, led by Rubio, approved the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021, which still has to be approved by the Senate. A section of the proposed bill deals with UFOs and calls for answers within 180 days of the law’s passage.

“The Committee directs the DNI, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies as the Director and Secretary jointly consider relevant, to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena (also known as ‘anomalous aerial vehicles’), including observed airborne objects that have not been identified,” the bill states, adding, “The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.”

cont...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/national-security-risk-rubio-seeks-declassification-of-ufo-secrets

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:51 pm

One thing y'all should know is we (humans) are not allowed to know the full scope of our existence. To have an all encompassing understanding of what it takes to engineer, if you will, a living organism as complex as a human being, or knowledge of the origins of the universe would in all likelihood aid in your ability to control it. Its interesting how humanity's use of the Hadron Colliders assist our quest for intelligence, hoping to finally possess that unified field theory. Who has the quote, "we are not allowed to control the parameters of our existence..."

Don't know who God is. Frankly I will find it ultimately upsetting if their is one. Trapped inside a being you'll never understand. Who c̶a̶n̶ will lie to you for an eternity, and there's ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

I see the "aliens" as an interface the god-head machine uses to fascinate itself with our perplexed reactions.

In order for anyone to remain in control, whether openly or covertly, one thing has to be maintained: superior knowledge

Welcome to the matrix master's ever confounding maze of amusements.

For all the talk of compassion, empathy, the greater preeminence of love, kindness, forgiveness, mercy, clemency from prophets, God(s), spiritualists...this place is still one great big stinking shithole of a war machine.

The self must learn to rule over the self virtuously. Which brings us back to that point about doing unto others what you would have done to you.

Of course, I don't know the last time "do unto others" meant having your son brutally beaten to death as there was just no other way to forgive the sins of man.

What a terrible waste of space, right? The Drake Equations says they should be here, there, and everywhere.

Often I think we're the war race. Giger's alien egg. Engineered to survive on next to nothing. Incredibly violent. Easily programmed to kill on command from a king on high, promising you riches and sparkling decorations for your uniform. Heck, there'll be huge parades once you come back home victorious! You'll be a hero.

Sometimes your instincts overwhelm you. This piss poor human programming. I once put a tool to a grey-human hybrid's head in an attempt to escape, control the situation, have them release me, take me home. It hurts my soul when I think about how I reacted, how little respect I had for the being because it was so odd looking to me. The "friend" grey stopped me urgently calling on me to stop and did so by saying "Look what you're doing! You don't want to do this! Put it down. Just put it down." I wept, dropped the tool/item and cried, take me home, please, take me home.

Controlling one's emotions is a huge factor in spiritual development. I say I'm a pacifist and yet I did that. Extenuating circumstances, right?

They ever tell you how absolutely terrifying it is to see a grey in reality? Its not something that can be explained. Enjoy your illusory belief that humans are at the top of the pyramid. Our imagined superiority over the beasts of Earth is exactly that, imagined.

God cannot, will not, let you out of its cage. The idea is to make the cage livable, enjoyable. A non-violent society might be a huge start.

The more advanced others (real or interfaces used to provide training) don't like coming here. It hurts their being. We are an obscene culture. They once told me, there is little hope for your species, you are circling the drain...

Good beings help one another. Good beings don't hurt one another. Good beings love and support one another.

Its that fucking simple.

Shut down this imperialist capitalist war machine. Destroy these egos and get these horribly arrogant men out of their assumed positions of dominance.

Clocks ticking.

COVID is a warning. And if we ever find a "cure" its because someone/something decided to take the boot it placed on our collective necks off.

My life lately is pondering what kind of God allows his people to become so corrupt, so cruel, so foul?

The apple cannot grow a pear.
thrulookingglass

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:43 pm

^ "Don't know who God is. Frankly I will find it ultimately upsetting if their is one. Trapped inside a being you'll never understand. Who c̶a̶n̶ will lie to you for an eternity, and there's ain't a damn thing you can do about it."

Then there is this teaching that it is the other way around, that you already are the ultimate being at your source, and thinking it is outside of you means you are trapped and will never understand what and who you really are. But the seeking is the creative evolutionary process and ultimately there will be a dawning that 'God/Source is within'. “God sleeps in the rock, dreams in the plant, stirs in the animal, and awakens in man.” ― Ibn Arabi

One source, infinite expressions.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby BenDhyan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:53 pm

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

By Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean July 23, 2020

For over a decade, the program, now tucked inside the Office of Naval Intelligence, has discussed mysterious events in classified briefings.

.[radio transmission] “Whoa, got it — woo-hoo!” “Roger —” “What the [expletive] is that?” “Did you box a moving target?” “No, I took an auto track.” “Oh, OK.” “Oh my gosh, dude. Wow” “What is that man?” “There’s a whole screen of them. My gosh.” “They’re all going against the wind. The wind’s 120 knots from west.” “Dude.” “That’s not — is it?” “[inaudible]” “Look at that thing.”

Despite Pentagon statements that it disbanded a once-covert program to investigate unidentified flying objects, the effort remains underway — renamed and tucked inside the Office of Naval Intelligence, where officials continue to study mystifying encounters between military pilots and unidentified aerial vehicles.

Pentagon officials will not discuss the program, which is not classified but deals with classified matters. Yet it appeared last month in a Senate committee report outlining spending on the nation’s intelligence agencies for the coming year. The report said the program, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, was “to standardize collection and reporting” on sightings of unexplained aerial vehicles, and was to report at least some of its findings to the public every six months.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby SonicG » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:07 am

Tucker C on the NYT's article: They have 'just recovered “off-world vehicles not made on this earth”'
"just recovered" ...maybe misspoke but this might get interesting...However, given the fabulists at the NYT, who knows if anything will really be announced...

(The clip stops and restarts at the beginning halfway so just watch it all the way through)
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby conniption » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:59 am

Strategic Culture
(embedded links)

The Pentagon’s New UFO Disclosures: 75 Years of MK Ultra Psy Ops

Matthew Ehret
August 3, 2020

In my last few articles, I found myself writing on the theme of the emerging new system and the battle between two paradigms (multipolar vs unipolar).

Within that theme, the important issue of psy ops, false solutions and epistemological warfare which are a part of everyone’s’ daily life (whether they know it or not) arose as well. Recent events and announcements have caused me to tackle another aspect of psychological warfare in the modern age.

UFOs and You

What would you do if the American and British governments both revealed that their secret UFO programs would declassify material from each nations’ respective National Archives?

What if you found out that leading politicians like former House Majority speaker Harry Reid had allocated $22 millions of tax payer dollars to UFO research and that Obama’s former chief counsellor (and rampant pedophile) John Podesta has openly called for UFO disclosure on several public occasions since 2002 or that Hillary Clinton herself called for UFO disclosure during her presidential campaign pledges of 2015?

Would you believe these claims or would you remain skeptical? How would you decide what to do?

With the July 23 public statement from the Pentagon that “off world vehicles not made on this earth” have been kept secret for decades, this question has become extremely important.

Major opinion-shapers like Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, and even Russia Today have promoted the cause of alien disclosure for the past few years and with the most recent Pentagon announcement, fascination in little grey men has spread like wildfire.

Who’s Playing this Game?

For the past several decades, government-sponsored UFO research has largely been driven by the work of private subcontractors like Bigelow Aerospace which was founded by billionaire real estate speculator Robert Bigelow. Having recently joined the “new space movement” (ie: an anti-nation state trojan horse designed to promote privatized money driven model of space funding) alongside other billionaires like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Sir Richard Branson, Bigelow allocated large swaths of his fortunes to the creation of organizations like the National Institute for Discovery Science which have always worked in a private capacity with governments and academia. One of Bigelow’s biggest tools was Sen. Harry Reid who not only received generous campaign funds from the billionaire between 1998-2009 but also allocated tens of millions in national defense funds to his company starting in 2007.

In 2014, the creative force driving the “UFO-disclosure cause” has taken the form of a weird organization called To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science run by high level intelligence operatives and using a cardboard cut-out Tom Delonge (former lead singer of the punk band Blink 182). To the Stars has poured millions of dollars into cultural/educational and lobbying projects driven by books, movies, film and documentaries in the cause of “elevating global consciousness” in preparation for a new age of UFO disclosure.

As Delonge says in his promotional video: “through a series of meetings I was soon connected to a large group of US government officials. From the CIA, to the Department of Defense to Lockheed Martin Skunkworks. These were the guys involved in the secretive government programs that dealt with these subjects.”

Some of the shadowy figures affiliated with To the Stars and featured on the group’s website include a former CIA director of operations, former Deputy Assistant secretary for Defense Intelligence, former Director of Information for White House Technology, and former chief of the CIA’s counter-biological weapons program. Both Podesta and Bigelow’s Aerospace have also worked closely with Delonge’s strange group over the past six years.

Bigelow is not the only billionaire who has allocated their vast fortunes to the cause of “UFO truth”.

The Rockefeller Project

In 1993, the Disclosure Initiative was created by none other than financier Laurence Rockefeller (4th son of Standard Oil Founder John D. Rockefeller). The initiative had a two-fold purpose:

Unite all of the largest UFO research organizations in America under one umbrella organization which was promptly accomplished within one year and
Massively lobby the Clinton Administration to declassify millions of documents which was done in 1994, revealing little more than mountains of anecdotal testimonies and correspondences.

During the heyday of the Rockefeller UFO Disclosure Initiative, the Clintons stayed at the Laurence Rockefeller ranch in Wyoming, during which time an early recruit to the “disclosure mission” was Clinton Chief of Staff John Podesta. Podesta started going public with calls for UFO disclosure in 2002 and has continued to work with figures like Bigelow and To the Stars Academy over the next 18 years.

A fuller overview of Laurence Rockefeller’s “other” civilization-shifting programs from the 1950s-1990s can be seen here.

During the Clinton White House years, Laurence Rockefeller recruited a bodybuilding biologist named Stephen Greer to become the controller of the Disclosure Project which has provided his meal ticket to this very day. Greer has given thousands of interviews promoting the narrative that NASA’s Apollo Lunar projects were stopped in 1972 merely because the aliens who have been stationed on the Moon for eons didn’t want the truth to leak out (but were at least kind enough to let us keep the technology they gave us earlier in Roswell in the 1950s). If you believe in Greer’s narrative (which gets much crazier I promise), then human creative thought is actually not as special as “the shadowy forces controlling the government” wanted you to believe since space technology only exists because we stole stuff from ETs. Pretty much any inspired awe in universal creation and the power of the human mind to discover this creation with the effect of making life better through scientific and technological progress would easily be killed from this outlook.

From this mindset, the idea of advanced knowledge or technological progress just become another kind of “secret knowledge” for some gnostic-styled cult with a select few endowed with the powers of secret knowledge (in this case, those who are privy to communicate with aliens and use their tech.)

The questions an intelligent person should now ask are:

Why would a leading figure of the Rockefeller dynasty devote the last decades of his life to the cause of “UFO truth”? Did Laurence Rockefeller or those on his payroll or those in the CIA actually care about the right of the people to know hidden truths, or is the plan just designed to mis-direct the minds of credulous and jaded citizens into an invisible cage? Might such a mis-direction prevent people from dealing with issues of America’s lurch to fascism and accelerating disintegration?

Is it possible that these pedophiles, globalists, and Malthusian billionaires care less about the truth and more about inducing Americans to fixate on aliens while the republic is destroyed under economic collapse and war?

Squaring the Crop Circle

A large portion of the Disclosure Project’s work has gone into the investigation of crop circles which were first recorded in the early 1970s in Britain, and which have the peculiar characteristic of becoming increasingly well executed and complex over the course of five decades. Live Science reported that “the first real crop circles didn’t appear until the 1970s, when simple circles began appearing in the English countryside. The number and complexity of the circles increased dramatically, reaching a peak in the 1980s and 1990s when increasingly elaborate circles were produced”.

My question is: If transcendental alien races travelling at faster-than light speed, have been leaving encoded messages to us, then why would their artistic skills have improved so dramatically over a few years? Just a question.

MK Ultra & UFOs

Most people know of the CIA/MI6-funded mass brainwashing operation known as MK Ultra which was launched in 1953. Very few people have recognized the connection between MK Ultra and the rise of the UFO movement that grew in spades throughout the Cold War.

While US and UK government UFO investigations did occur in piece meal starting in 1947 under Project Sign (1947), and Project Grudge (1949), it wasn’t until 1950 that official tax payer-funded departments were created in both nations to pursue “UFO research”. These took the form of the USA’s Project Blue Book (1952) which itself was modelled on the work conducted by Britain’s 1950 “Flying Saucer Working Party” spear-headed by Sir Henry Tizard (Chief Science Advisor to the Ministry of Defense and Chairman of Britain’s Defense Research Policy Committee).

Journalist Naomi Klein stated in her book The Shock Doctrine that Tizard played a leading role in the creation and funding of MK Ultra during a high level meeting in Montreal and Tizard’s Wikipedia entry notes that:

“One of the most controversial meetings he had to attend in his capacity as chair of the National Research Commission would only emerge many years later with the de-classification of CIA documents, namely a meeting on June 1st, 1951 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Montreal Canada, between Tizard, Omond Solandt (chairman of Defence Research and Development Canada) and representatives of the CIA to discuss “brainwashing”.

This Ritz-Carleton meeting would lay the seeds for MK Ultra that was not only designed to deal with brainwashing, but created LSD, and explored the matter of breaking down a human mind into a blank slate with the explicit intention of reconstructing minds from scratch. As Klein’s book eloquently showcases, the intention was to use these discoveries on a national scale in order to conduct “shock therapy” on nations in order to break cultures and nations from their historic memories and traditions with the purpose of reconstructing them under a post-nation state (and post truth) neo liberal world order. While MK Ultra was funded and executed by the Americans, the guidance for this operation were always driven by London’s Tavistock Clinic. A bone chilling expose of this clinic was produced by EIR’s Jeffrey Steinberg in 1993 which may keep you up at night.

As one can imagine, the very act of providing government funds to investigate flying saucers was itself sufficient to legitimize the existence of aliens in the minds of millions of Europeans and Americans during the Cold War years. During these dark years, faith in honest government collapsed under the imperial wars of Korea, Vietnam abroad and the growth of the Military Industrial Complex and McCarthyism at home. The world of secret patents, secret weapons, secret R&D that developed during this period in facilities like Area 51 made the frequent sightings by civilians and even un-vetted military pilots of “unidentified flying aircraft” an expected occurrence.

Flying Saucers and Area 51

In her 2012 book Area 51 Uncensored, journalist Annie Jacobson provided lengthy detail of the Cold War experiments, aerospace technology and nuclear bomb testing that took place at Area 51 during this period which largely put the earlier social engineer experiment of H.G. Wells’ War of the Worlds emergency broadcast read aloud in 1938. The mass panic that ensued the broadcast provided an insight into the levers of mass psychology that certain social engineers drooled over.

What could account for observed UFO phenomena?

In an interview with NPR Radio, Jacobson stated: “The UFO craze began in the summer of 1947. Several months later, the G2 intelligence, which was the Army intelligence corps at the time, spent an enormous amount of time and treasure seeking out two former Third Reich aerospace designers named Walter and Reimar Horten who had allegedly created [a] flying disc. … American intelligence agents fanned out across Europe seeking the Horton brothers to find out if, in fact, they had made this flying disc.”

During WWII, the Horten brothers were associated with the Austrian scientist Viktor Shauberger whose innovative designs for implosion (vs explosion) flying technology utilized water currents, and electromagnetism to generate flying machines that by all surviving accounts flew faster than the speed of sound. While much of his research was confiscated and classified by victor nations after WWII, Schauberger was promised government sponsorship in America which induced the inventor to move across the ccean where Canada’s Avro Arrow program sought his designs for supersonic nuclear missile delivery aircraft. When he discovered that his work would only be used for military purposes, Schauberger pushed back and over the course of several months, his patents were essentially stolen, and he returned to Austria to die broke and depressed in 1958.

The Strategic Importance of Space

It was never a secret that the post-1971 globalized world order championed by the likes of Sir Henry Kissinger, David and Laurence Rockefeller and other Malthusians throughout the 20th century was always designed to collapse. With the mass shock therapy that such a collapse would impose upon the world, it was believed that a deconstruction of the Abrahamic traditions that governed western society for 2000 years could be accomplished and a new society could be socially engineered in the image of the Brave New (depopulated) World that would live like happy sheep forever under the grip of a hereditary alpha class and their technocratic managers. The story of the Tavistock-led attack on scientific progress is told brilliantly in the 2010 Lpac film The Destruction of NASA.

The only problem these social engineers have encountered in recent years is the re-emergence of actual statesmen who are unwilling to sacrifice their people and traditions on the altar of a new global Gaia cult. Such defenders of humanity’s better traditions have launched the multipolar alliance and have driven a policy of long-term growth and advance scientific and technological progress which is embodied brilliantly by the New Silk Road, and its extensions to the Arctic. The most exciting aspect of this New Silk Road/Multipolar Paradigm is the leap into space exploration as the new frontier of human self-development which has not been seen since the days of President Kennedy.

With China and Russia signing a pact to jointly develop lunar bases and the NASA Artemis Accords calling for international cooperation on Lunar and Mars resource development/industrialization, the age of unlimited growth that was lost with the LSD-driven mass psychosis of 1968’s “live in the now” paradigm shift may finally be recaptured. Programs designed to put humanity’s focus on real objective threats like Asteroid collisions, and solar-induced new ice ages are seriously being discussed by leaders of Russia, China and the USA.

There are billions of suns and potentially billions of galaxies, and chances are there is indeed life on many of the planets orbiting some of the stars within our growing, creative universe… and there is also a fair chance that cognitive life has also emerged on some of those planets. The best way to find out is not to sit at home while the world economic system collapses under a controlled disintegration thinking about Rockefeller-funded conspiracy theories, but rather to fight to revive humanity’s open system destiny starting with a cooperative space program to extend human culture and economy to the Moon and Mars, and then onto other planetary bodies followed by missions to deep space.

If other civilizations exist, maybe it is our duty to take up the torch left to us by JFK and go find them.

Matthew Ehret
The author can be reached at matt.ehret@tutamail.com

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... a-psy-ops/
conniption

Postby BenDhyan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:27 pm

Pentagon announces UFO task force

by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter August 14, 2020 07:11 PM

The truth is out there — and the Pentagon just took a big step toward finding it with the establishment of a UFO task force.

The Defense Department announced on Friday evening that Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist approved the creation of an Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force on Aug. 4, and the government group will be led by the Navy under the "cognizance" of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security.

“The Department of Defense established the UAPTF to improve its understanding of, and gain insight into, the nature and origins of UAPs. The mission of the task force is to detect, analyze and catalog UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to U.S. national security,” the Pentagon said in a short statement. “As DOD has stated previously, the safety of our personnel and the security of our operations are of paramount concern. The Department of Defense and the military departments take any incursions by unauthorized aircraft into our training ranges or designated airspace very seriously and examine each report. This includes examinations of incursions that are initially reported as UAP when the observer cannot immediately identify what he or she is observing.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pentagon-announces-ufo-task-force

:thumbsup001:
Ben D
BenDhyan

New word

Postby Elvis » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:50 am

UAPology is the study of "incursions by unauthorized aircraft." Nice.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2020?

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Breadcrumbs.

I want to talk about an alien invasion as a storm metaphor, and also a crash metaphor. But before we get there, I want to give you a few quotations from Volume Four of Jacques Vallee’s journals that cover the years 1990 – 1999. I need to put them somewhere because I have some plans for them and some activities we’ll hopefully be doing among the premium membership in Q4. But -taken in toto– they’re a useful overlap between the reality of UFO phenomena and the reality of powerful cabals operating without oversight in plain view of the whole world. (AKA history. That is just called history.)

16 April, 1990.

Over lunch again with Colonel Ron Blackburn at the Gatehouse in Palo Alto he revealed that the “Secret Onion” group started in 1985 in the classified tank located in his basement at the Lockheed Skunk Works. Colonel John Alexander had brought him a list of the people for the inner circle. The divided the world into layers of concentric trust and ability.

5 May, 1990.

[Former Naval Intelligence Officer in the 1960s,] Scott [Jones] also told us about conversations he’d had with Rabbi Korf, a conservative Republican who was close to Richard Nixon in his hour of greatest stress. “May I ask you a theoretical question?” The Rabbi began as he broached the the UFO subject with the President. “What would be the consequences if we knew that aliens existed?”

“The question is not theoretical,” Nixon is said to have answered.[..]

Ron Blackburn gave the Lockheed viewpoint. When he joined the Skunk Works at Burbank he worked with a scientist named Paul Tyler who encouraged him to investigate UFOs from the point of view of “energy, consciousness, and form -where form is negotiable.” Ron believes Roswell was a true crash, with bodies.

2 August, 1990

[Having lunch with Kit Green, once CIA liaison to the Stargate Project, among other things]. He told me what had changed his mind about the secrecy issue. “As you know, Jacques, for a long time I have claimed that in my position I would have had to know of secret projects on this topic. Even if they didn’t tell me the contents of ‘The Box’, I would have had to know there was a box. Between Hal and you and me, we should have heard something. Well, that was pure hubris on our part. I know this because of something that just happened in an unrelated field, a project I’ve just been invited to join. Not only had I never heard of it, but it involves people I thought I knew well. It also involves five levels of clearance above my own. And I had a clearance above top secret.”

“When I was indoctrinated into that project, (which I should have been invited to join years ago, by the way, because it fell exactly in one of my fields of expertise) the briefing took place at a large facility that the government operates. The first meeting was a psychological orientation, before they would let me see anything else.[..]

“You’d get a badge at the first desk and sign a book, then you would go to a second desk and receive a second badge, and so on five times, and you would not even get through the front door unless you had top-secret clearance. The fellow who came to fetch me and take me into the briefing room was a man I once hired. I had no idea he was involved in anything like this; with a budget in the billions. Even the codename is classified within its own level; it doesn’t appear anywhere. There’s no way for anyone to know of its existence, until someone invites them inside.”

Kit admits that he’s shaken. No wonder he now develops a respect for government secrecy that borders on awe. We discussed the possible location of a super-secret [space programme].

12 April 1991

We went out for a sandwich at Ghirardelli Square and walked around Fort Mason. Kit has now contacted six cabinet-level people, including former CIA director William Colby. All said, “drop it, we don’t understand the statements that were made to you about captured hardware and beings, people must have lied to you.”

Kit now believes I am right about the control system, “but it’s human.” He recently met a four-star general at a desert location who confirmed the existence of a secret UFO project. Later, Pentagon types who didn’t know about that contact tried to mislead him, attacking his clearances. He was shaken by it, although he emerged from the ordeal with a letter from the CIA director: “Dr Green is empowered by this office to inquire into any matters that he chooses to investigate.” He speculates he’s too independent to be recruited by the Cabal and shown “the hardware,” assuming there is such a thing.

24 May 1991

“What that stealthy group is doing is a felony,” [Kit] pointed out. “For a government employee to knowingly disseminate false information to the public is and offence that should send him to jail. The government can’t spend appropriated money on projects that Congress doesn’t know about; it’s an even greater offence if they spend private money to do it.”

“That raises the question, would the President be told the truth?”

“Worse, it raises the question of who is running the country. If the men who sit in this chamber cannot find out about such a project, we are no longer a democracy. Is a private contractor, a Battelle or a Lockheed, deciding the fate of the nation? Whatever that secret project, it must be controlled by an incredible level of fear, because nobody dares talk about it. I find no leaks anywhere.”

15 November 1991

He’d been shaken up by recent events and there was an edge of fear in our conversation. [Kit] has come over to my view that that we are facing two distinct, interrelated phenomena: there are the true UFOs “as real as coffee cups,” but there’s also an Undercurrent that exploits the expectation of extraterrestrial visitors.

26 March 1992

I have secured a document confirming that the CIA simulated UFO abductions in Latin America (Brazil and Argentina) as psychological warfare experiments.

For the right kind of nerd, there are a number of threads for you to pull on. But there are some key takeaways that built toward the whole point of this post. I guess the most important one is that there is:

Whatever the UFO phenomena even is. Which is to say the universe is weird and strange and conforms to omen logic above all else.
There is also an Undercurrent: which is to say there is a predatory class that isn’t simply keeping this awareness away from you -how quotidien- but using skills and insights derived from its own awareness of these phenomena, when it is useful, in its machinations.

Put another way, aliens are real and you are being lied to -and those two things don’t even overlap all that much. This is the terrifying medicine of our cosmos. Everything that is happening -the machinations of the Great Reset- are happening in a living cosmos of spirits and flying saucers and the rest of that sublime ecosystem. There is the phenomenon and the undercurrent.

https://runesoup.com/2020/09/alien-inva ... self-care/
Belligerent Savant

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:49 am

Harry Reid claims US government is hiding key evidence of UFO encounters

By Lee Brown October 13, 2020

The truth is out there — it’s just being covered up.

The US government has key evidence of possible close encounters with UFOs but has been hiding it for years, according to former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

The 80-year-old politician claimed in a new documentary, “The Phenomenon,” that “there’s more than one up there” and even believes they may have interfered with American weapons.

Asked if he was saying that “there’s some evidence that still hasn’t seen the light of day,” Reid insisted, “I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day.”

“We have it — it’s there,” continued the former Nevada senator, who instigated secret UFO programs in the Pentagon.

“They did everything they could to stop the program from going forward … they wanted nothing to do with this,” Reid said of the government’s resistance to his program trying to expose the truth.

“Nobody has to agree why it’s there. But shouldn’t we at least be spending some money to study all these phenomenon? Shouldn’t we study this stuff? The answer is yes. That’s all this was about.

“And why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it. I think it’s very, very bad for our country,” Reid said.

The documentary claims to be the “most credible and revealing film ever made” about UFOs and unidentified aerial phenomenon.

Lue Elizondo, the former director of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, called it “the most accurate and informative documentary ever made about UAPs.”

The documentary features numerous officials, as well as those claiming to have had their own close encounters.

“These things are real, they’re here — this is happening now,” former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Christopher Mellon told the documentary.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/13/harry-reid-claims-us-has-been-covering-up-ufo-evidence-for-years/

Ben D
BenDhyan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion