Corey Feldman: Pedophilia No. 1 problem in Hollywood

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia No. 1 problem in Hollywood

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:11 pm

I remember reaching the conclusion at the time that it must be Martin Sheen. Don't entirely remember how I got there.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Apocalypse Now?
Iamwhomiam

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:41 pm

IIRC Feldman had given enough "clues" that it was clearly an A-lister with some sort of unusual relationship to "family." Rob Reiner would've been my first guess but there are contemporary pictures of him and Feldman looking perfectly congenial. My understanding was that there's quite a bit to link Charlie Sheen to Feldman and Haim proximally but he would've been way too young to meet the profile offered. His dad on the other hand might. It'd be a shame of course as it would permanently mar Apocalypse Now as well as his ol time Catholic activism.
liminalOyster

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Guessing really does not help, though, especially when tagging innocents through pure speculation. Feldman could, but won't name his mollester. Why? Does his silence not assure others will be similarly abused, thereby allowing the cycle to continue?

I mean really, fuck the ramifications - blow it wide open so Hollywood pedophilia cannot continue being "ignored."
Iamwhomiam

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Guessing really does not help, though, especially when tagging innocents through pure speculation.

Indeed and apologies. Feldman may be totally full of shit one way or another. IIRC this stuff came out right around his attempts to re-inhabit spotlight with some sort of dreadful nu-metal project. But it is somewhat remarkable how protected Hollywood pedos have remained over the years.
liminalOyster

Postby brekin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:05 pm

liminalOyster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:11 pm wrote:I remember reaching the conclusion at the time that it must be Martin Sheen. Don't entirely remember how I got there.

Yes, the old guessing game. I'm starting to think that could possibly been the intention of "CoreyGate" as a possible psyop trial balloon/starter. If we can finger people because they fit a narrative without any evidence and just loose connections than Pizzagate isn't such a leap. Also, such scandals in the wings needing a Hollywood A-lister would be handy as leverage to pin on someone in case they get too far out of line. This scandal seemed to come and go without a purpose, unless there was something in the scandal content and the timing. (But since we are still playing fantasy freakball: My picks are still 1. Michael Douglas 2. Francis Ford Coppola 3. Rob Reiner.)

CoreyGate could just have been an isolated case of one sad man's half confession going nowhere,
An exploitative fading B- star's continuing riding of a dead friends fading star trail for personal gain,
Or something more organized tied to other similar campaigns.

If something more connected, It makes me think of who in their right mind would want to challenge Trump in 2020, because they are at least assured smears of 1. a sordid sex scandal ring 2. with possible ritual murder 3. the threats of being put in prison 4. supposed ties to globalists, the elite. Not to mention Trump has the entire intelligence apparatus (US and Russian probably) to make whatever narrative stick.

brekin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:59 pm wrote:Weird how this ran white hot leading up to the election and then died.
It seemed to peak and then remain in a holding pattern for all of September with promises of the big A list Hollywood mogul family man reveal.
And then in October Pizza Gate began.
If I believed in conspiracy stories I would almost say there was coordination.
Feldman even seems now in retrospect to be orchestrating the scandal (by request?).
I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't trade pushing the "A-lister who abused my friend I can't name but really would like to" just for the chance to promote his "album" on the Today show in September.

https://www.facebook.com/greg.harrison. ... 9111072456
Greg Harrison
September 20, 2016 ·

Public Statement by Greg Harrison (close friend of Corey and Judy Haim).
I have had enough of the lies! I’ve had enough of all the deception and distractions to draw people away from the truth as told to me by Corey Haim. What I am about to say is not my opinion, it comes straight from the mouth of Corey Haim. I have also had enough of listening to people accusing and blaming Judy Haim for not protecting her son Corey. Let me tell you about this brave amazing woman who Corey loved dearly and often affectionately referred to her as, “The Blonde Poet”. Picture Judy Haim (The Blonde Poet) barging into a room and grabbing a pool cue and threatening Actor-Director and pedophile Dominick Brascia, to get off her son.
Yeah, that’s where Judy was when this stuff was going down, since I now find myself in the position of responding to all of Judy’s critics. I’m saying this right now! My name is Greg Harrison and I was a very close and dear friend to Corey Haim for the last twenty years of his life. In those twenty years I never once saw Corey Feldman in Haim’s life, until The Two Corey’s. Speaking of The Two Corey’s let me bring you back to the second season, to the episode which is now often referred to as “The abuse episode”. Corey Haim had no problem telling people what he wanted to tell them. If Corey wanted to say something, he would come right out and say it. Being Corey Haim’s friend is not for the faint of heart. He always spoke his mind and you always knew where you stood with him because he would never hold anything back if he didn’t want to. If he didn’t like something I did or said, let me assure you I would hear about it. So I always knew what he was thinking. To give you an example of what I am talking about watch the episode when Corey Haim confronts Corey Feldman straight on and straight up. The person Corey Haim was referring to in this episode is the man named Dominick Brascia, who also happened to be a friend of Corey Feldman's.
Let me take you back on this famous timeline, when Corey Haim was around 15 years old when he first moved to LA, to act in a little movie that was to be called, The Lost Boys. It was Corey Feldman who introduced him to Actor – Director and Pedophile Dominick Brascia. It is also public record in many interviews that Feldman did and is no secret, that Feldman was jealous of Haim. Corey Feldman introduced this pedophile to Haim and a lot of other boys.
Now let me bring you back on the famous timeline to 1997 and a little film called, “Busted.” One day Corey Haim went to the set of “Busted” with his mother Judy Haim. When Judy and Corey Haim arrived on set, they saw both Corey Feldman and Dominick Brascia. Corey Haim had not seen Dominick in years. Judy Haim witnessed her son enraged saying, “What the Hell is he doing here?”. Corey Haim slammed and pinned Feldman against a wall and said, “I’m out of here man!” Judy Haim was a witness to this fight and also heard Feldman say, “Oh come on man, I thought you might like this!” Corey Feldman had arranged all of this even though he knew about the abuse that Haim had endured from Dominick Brascia. Corey Haim and Judy left the set that day. The next day Corey Feldman told the media that he had to fire Corey Haim because of drugs. This is yet another example of the many lies and abusive manipulation of twisting the truth that Judy and I have come accustom to seeing and experiencing from Corey Feldman.
I realize the article below is an older one, but I hadn’t seen it until just now, following all the bread crumbs on the trial that Feldman wants us all to follow. When I saw this stated in the article I finally lost it and can see very clearly the motive and cover up behind all of this. “Dominick Brascia, who said Haim was 14 years old when they met, confirmed the man’s name to The Enquirer. This is the only part that I have to begin speculating. But what I do know is that The Enquirer and this investigator is aware that Dominick abused Haim. I assume with this leverage, again I am speculating, that The Enquirer made a little deal with Dominick to keep his name out of all this mounting pressure to expose Hollywood pedophiles. I am still only speculating that they made him this deal and offered him money to confirm another name of an alleged abuser in Hollywood that Feldman seems to be after.
I hope this begins to bring clarity into explaining why Corey Feldman is doing what he is doing. He is trying to take everyone’s attention off of that one little episode where Corey Haim asked Corey Feldman some very good questions. “Where were you when [I was] r*ped, so to speak, when I was about 14-and-a-half years old,” Haim said.
“Yeah Feldman, where were you and what did you do about it? I agree as I have public stated in the media about you Feldman; that this is not my story to tell. But I agree with Corey Haim that it’s time to, “Take responsibility”! Take responsibility for what you did to Corey Haim and stop pointing your fingers at everybody else that you are seeking revenge on out of your utter jealousy and rage from what I agree must have been a very difficult up bringing in the industry. I realize Corey Feldman is also a victim and believe it or not I do feel bad for him. I do not hate Corey Feldman, but I am afraid he has crossed to many lines now that are still attempts to hurt Corey Haim and of course what this is all doing to his mother Judy Haim. Everything Corey Feldman is doing and saying is to take all of our attention off of Haim’s original question to him on the little show called, The Two Corey’s. Both Corey Feldman and Dominick Brascia are doing things to take the focus off of themselves and their involvement in both the abuse and pain that they have afflicted upon our Beloved Corey Haim.
This is a public statement and you don’t need to ask my permission to share or copy or quote from it.
I have said what I have said and I will not be spending any more time answering questions. This is the truth should you care to know it.
191 Likes58 Comments192 Shares

Is Feldman a venal self aggrandizing Hollywood weeney or Sith Lord under contract?

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Well, I don't doubt Feldman's telling the truth about having been molested. However, as I wrote about Milo, those sympathies come to a crashing halt when one has within them the power to curtail even one more from being molested, but chooses to remain silent.

So Cory, spill your guts out so others will not be as pained and damaged as you have been.
Iamwhomiam

Postby brekin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:29 pm

More fodder. This is the Charlie Sheen/Martin Sheen hypothesis string.

According to Radar the guilty party maintains "a family-man facade," but is in fact "an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life."
Not surprisingly, social media has been buzzing with speculation about A-list name behind these horrific allegations.
Countless theories have been bandied about, many bolstered by elaborate (if not always logical) arguments.

But there's one star who seems to be attracting more suspicion than anyone else:
Charlie Sheen Makes HIV Reveal

Charlie Sheen worked with Haim on the 1986 film Lucas.
Haim was just 14 at the time of filming, and Sheen was soon to turn 21.
Rumors that the two of them were sexually involved on set have been circulating for years, in large part due to the following passage from a memoir written by Corey Feldman, one of Haim's closest friends:
"Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself.

"At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all 'guys do.'
"So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.
"[That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist."
The Two Coreys
Then there's this quote from an interview in which Feldman was asked about his feelings on Sheen:

"Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know.
"Point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together."

Interestingly, it was Radar that first published the blind item about an A-list male star secretly being diagnosed as HIV positive that eventually led to Sheen revealing his illness in an interview with Matt Lauer.

Of course, that doesn't mean Sheen is the culprit this time, but today that is being cited by media outlets as evidence that Radar has a track record of accuracy in reporting when it comes scandals that begin as blind items.
It's important to note that Sheen has not been officially tied to the Haim allegations in any way.

As many have noted, Radar describes the unidentified celebrity as carefully maintaining a "family man facade," which would hardly describe Sheen.
According to The Superficial, other stars who have garnered the suspicions of social media and celebrity news outlets in connection with the Haim allegations include John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, and Robert Downey Jr.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016 ... -revealed/

Corey Haim: New Clues About Rapist's Identity Revealed
by Tyler Johnson at September 28, 2016 1:28 pm. Comments

Earlier this month, Radar Online reported that multiple sources had verified the identity of the man who raped Corey Haim when the late actor was still in his teens.
The site chose not to reveal the name at that time for legal reasons, but a scathing report made it clear that the identity of the attacker was no longer in doubt.

For a while, it looked as though the truth would come out imminently, just as it did when Radar published a blind item about an HIV positive actor, and Charlie Sheen revealed his diagnosis just days later.
But the process of "outing" Haim's attacker seems to have stalled.
However, the story of why the name hasn't been revealed has left us with a number of new clues.
According to several media outlets, it's no coincidence that the press coverage of the mystery surrounding Haim's past began the same week as Corey Feldman's reviled Today show

Feldman has new music to promote, and many (including Haim's mother) believe the former child star has been talking about Haim's traumatic childhood in interviews in order to drum up publicity for his album.Haim's mother threatened to sue Feldman if he didn't stop talking to the press about her son, which led the actor to pledge on The Dr. Oz show that he would stop discussing Haim publicly.Naturally, however, that didn't put an end to the speculation.

Shortly after Judy Haim's threats, Corey's best friend, Greg Harrison, claimed on Facebook that actor Dominick Brascia is the man responsible for the assualt.
Brascia denied the allegations, but claimed that he does know the identity of the guilty party.
The Two Coreys

According to Brascia, the assailant - who allegedly raped Haim on the set of the 1986 film Lucas - was "in his forties at the time," which would mean that he's in his seventies now.
Report this ad
That revelation took the blame off of Charlie Sheen, who many previously believed to be the attacker.

However, many are now speculating that Charlie's father, Martin Sheen, may be the guilty party.
That theory is based solely on the fact that Sheen fits the Radar and Brascia's description of "an A-list actor" who would have been in his forties in the mid-'80s.
Martin Sheen Photograph
There was no one in the cast of the film who would meet those qualifications, and the theory goes that Sheen may have had reason to visit the set due to the fact that his son was co-starring with Haim.
We should point out that there is no substantive reason to believe that Sheen is the guilty party, and his is just one of several names that's been bandied about on social media.

We'll have further updates on this story as more information becomes available.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016 ... -revealed/
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
brekin

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Iamwhomiam » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:09 pm wrote:I don't doubt Feldman's telling the truth about having been molested.

I don't either. I just meant he's being coy and anything but direct about an issue that stands to seriously affect others too.
liminalOyster

Postby SonicG » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Martin Sheen...? Long before he played a US prez and it became trendy to take a "brave" stand on an awards show, Sheen would show up at protests against the murderous US policy in Central America, getting arrested at least once to little or no press fanfare...Rob Riner is, of course, famously outspoken liberal...Not trying to make any argument here but it is interesting that these names are being put forth...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby brekin » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 am

SonicG » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:11 pm wrote:Martin Sheen...? Long before he played a US prez and it became trendy to take a "brave" stand on an awards show, Sheen would show up at protests against the murderous US policy in Central America, getting arrested at least once to little or no press fanfare...Rob Riner is, of course, famously outspoken liberal...Not trying to make any argument here but it is interesting that these names are being put forth...

I would review the thread for the reasoning behind certain names.
But I'm trying to understand your reasoning.
Boiling it down, it seems your saying that outspoken liberals can't be sexual predators? Because...
brekin

Postby SonicG » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:15 am

Yeah, no...sorry I did not parse the thread...Just connecting with the #pizzagate mania of tarring everyone up to Brian Baker and the evil anti-civ aspects of punk rock...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 am

SonicG » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:15 am wrote:the #pizzagate mania of tarring everyone up to Brian Baker

I saw that particularly ridiculous smear on the Voat sub awhile ago. Not sure if they've discovered Duncan/Blake yet but I'm expecting a huge burst of energy when they do. And the encroachment of DC punk figures alongside Anna Gaskell being featured in Tony Podesta's collection forebodes.....
liminalOyster

Postby Nordic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Sheen no.

Think Goonies

Think Stand By Me.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Cordelia » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Martin Sheen's been a well respected actor/activist for decades. He's remembered by those close to Mitch Snyder in the mid 1980's as particularly present in Snyder's cause célèbre project to shelter Washington's homeless. The campaign drew a number of Hollywood film stars, most of them genuinely interested (though one actor, w/a birth year of 1938, was a disingenuous asshole). But Sheen was dedicated and hard working--of course, he may have just been scouting the homeless population for vulnerable children :roll: He starred as Snyder in a very forgettable t.v. biopic, but his performance wasn't so much faulty as was the task to convey Snyder's larger-than-life personality. (Sheen's best performance, imo, was as the psychopathic killer who seduces and recruits an under-age pre-psychopathic girl in 'Badlands'. )

The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion