Corey Feldman: Pedophilia No. 1 problem in Hollywood

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby RocketMan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:21 am

Too much of a blanket statement I suppose, but interesting stuff nonetheless:

link

"I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That's the biggest problem for children in this industry. ... It's the big secret," Feldman said.

The "casting couch," which is the old Hollywood reference to actors being expected to offer sex for roles, applied to children, Feldman said. "Oh, yeah. Not in the same way. It's all done under the radar," he said.

"I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. … Didn't even know it. It wasn't until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere," Feldman, 40, said.

The trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and "The Lost Boys" co-star, Corey Haim, Feldman said.

"There's one person to blame in the death of Corey Haim. And that person happens to be a Hollywood mogul. And that person needs to be exposed, but, unfortunately, I can't be the one to do it," Feldman said, adding that he, too, had been sexually abused by men in show business.

Feldman said his realization followed the discovery of what some adults around him had allegedly done to other children. "There was a circle of older men … around this group of kids. And they all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry," he said.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia No. 1 problem in Hollywood

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Damn, good for him speaking out. Unexpected twists FTW.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Simulist » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 pm

That may be true, but terrible movies are surely a close second.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Nordic » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm

a long time ago, when jane hamsher was still a producer, she said that people came to hollywood "to fuck out of their class".

maybe "out of their age group" is true as well.

i'm pretty sure a lot of this is condoned and even encouraged by a lot of stage moms. sorry to say.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 12#4 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:42 pm

eyeno wrote:Cult "twinning"...a nasty art.

^^^^^^^^^

Extra dose of distrurbing there. Same goes for the rest of the series.
12#4

Postby Project Willow » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:04 pm

^^ No, it's uneducated conjecture functioning as poison pill.

Twinning is real however.

Having the concept introduced in a video like this is a great way to ensure no one ever takes it seriously.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby eyeno » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Cane and Abel? I have no idea. Just wondering...

Set em up to knock em down? Two pillars. Two towers...Twins.
Last edited by eyeno on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eyeno

Postby eyeno » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Project Willow wrote:^^ No, it's uneducated conjecture functioning as poison pill.

Having the concept introduced in a video like this is a great way to ensure no one ever takes it seriously.

I would like to learn more if you understand it better than me. If you are willing to teach me...
eyeno

Postby Project Willow » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm

^
I have written about twinning in this forum over the years...

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1278&p=12826&hilit=twinning#p12826

If you're curious about various components of torture-based mind control, I'd suggest running a search on RI first. You may come up with some nuggets of info.

There are two types of twinning, internal: between two alter-aspects within one personality system, and external: between two mc subjects. If I had to I would guess the internal is more widely used. If you can imagine two people standing or sitting back to back this is the common configuration for twinned alter-aspects. One faces the outside world, most commonly in a normative state (is a front part), the other faces the inside. The one facing inside is highly traumatized and its conditioned reflexes including pain, fear, anger, affect the normative alter's behavior without the normative alter's awareness. In essence, this is just a way to structure PTSD responses so that they regulate specific behaviors.

Other survivors could speak with far more authority than I on the external version. In my experience, that kind of pairing is set up so that the two continuously yet unconsciously re-enforce one another's programming through various cues such as words or gestures. Any kind of bond is of course rife for double bind exploitation. I also believe the practice was explored to test the limits of loyalty, a subject's willingness to inflict versus receive pain, and the strength of bonds created through trauma. This makes sense from a (sociopathic) military standpoint if you want to be able to predict when your prisoners of war will break and betray themselves and/or each other.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 12#4 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Project Willow wrote:^^ No, it's uneducated conjecture functioning as poison pill.

PW am I to understand you disagree with the content of the YouTube video by 'esoterickitten' (whom I believe made the video) on the subject of the two Coreys, and possibly the rest of the series as found at his/her blog http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/ (potentially triggering--unsure), on the basis that they are amateur online videos in a popular format?

Or are you saying that this person and their videos are only supposedly exposing mind-control programming in Hollywood entertainment to the unaware, but to a more rigorous viewer they are the MC-themed equivalent of "W.O.O." :?:
12#4

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Corey Feldman needs to come out and just say it, so that others will head warning(though that could be a bit dangerous)
For some reason the elite don't seem to care much at all if people expose synthetic terror, CIA drug smuggling, etc...but when it comes to powerful people(judges, politicians, corporate
honchos, top clergy, media moguls, etc) being exposed for pedo crimes...it can often be a dangerous game.

There's a big new indie film out everywhere called "The Devil's Double", which is about as close to twinning as you're likely to see in a movie this year

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Having seen it? No, it's really not at all.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby eyeno » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 pm

deleted for lack of content
Last edited by eyeno on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
eyeno

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 am

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Having seen it? No, it's really not at all.

Is it any good? I was gonna see either that or The Whistleblower this weekend
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Next

Return to General Discussion