How does Gladio extend into the present day?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: How does Gladio extend into the present day?

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Is that you doing the American Judas synopsis work? Because that is fucking awesome work. Hell yes.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm wrote:Is that you doing the American Judas synopsis work? Because that is fucking awesome work. Hell yes.

Yes indeed, Still Robert Paulsen til the day I die! Thanks Wombaticus!
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby thatsmystory » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:06 am

Edmonds recently published a fictional account called The Lone Gladio.

Takeaways:

I was always confused as to what she was saying about 9/11. In the book it seems pretty straightforward. 9/11 was a Gladio B plan run by the company (i.e. Pentagon officials, NATO, CIA, MI6). Terrorist attacks like 9/11 are needed to justify US intervention around the world and to keep the US public in line.

High level FBI officials are primarily concerned with punishing honest investigators to keep the State Dept./CIA happy.

In the book a character that appears to be based on "triple agent" Ali Mohamed is interrogated about 9/11. He says that the hijackers were tricked into believing they were taking part in an elaborate drill.

The fictional account works because you get a better sense of how something like Gladio B is carried out.
thatsmystory

Postby Nordic » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Sibel highlighted this particular review on her FB page:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Lone-Gladio-V ... 0692213295

By Pearse - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lone Gladio (Volume 1) (Paperback)
If it were possible to give this book more than 5 stars I would. Noted FBI whistleblower, and one of a handful of individuals to have the states privilege act invoked against them, Sibel Edmonds has been a tireless crusader of the truth. Her first book, Classifed Woman: A Memoir, chronicled her time as an FBI translator just after 9/11. It dealt with her efforts to expose the massive coverup of not only 9/11 but global drug trafficking, NATO's cooperation with Al Qaeda an much more. With The Lone Gladio Sibel has transformed this story into a beautifully crafted novel. Centering around the stories of several different interconnected characters (CIA operative, FBI counter terrorism agents, State Dept. offical, journalists) the novel brings to life the reality of what we have come to know as The War on Terror. Perhaps most important is the inclusion of Operation Gladio Plan B. First started at the height of the Cold War by NATO and European security services, Op. Gladio used a network of fascist groups to stage false flag attacks through out the continent which would then be blamed on leftist groups. By the 1980's this had shifted to funding and creating of groups such as Al Qaeda and others in order to create a stratdegy of tension around the globe. While Gladio in Europe is well documented in countries suh as Italy, little if any attention as been places of the new iteration in places such as Turkey and Central Asia. The Lone Gladio breaks down how this massive network operates and dissects how this is directly related to drug trafficking and nearly all major terror events. While using pseudonyms Sibel has presented us with a who's who of global terror. From Ali Mohammed and Fetullah Gullen, to Dennis Hastert and Louis Freeh, the book is filled with the real culprits behind the most massive and brutal criminal enterprise on the planet.

While the book is filled with revealing information about terrorism, CIA spying of Congress, pedophilia with in the power elite, and much more, at the end of the day The Lone Glaido is above all else an excellent novel. No where in the book do we see the typical spy thriller cut out characters. Instead we are presented with complex individuals caught up in a destructive environment. Sibel Edmonds take the archetypal spy thriller characters and breathes life and truth into them all. The frank and brutal depiction of torture for instance is unparalleled in any fictional work, spy or otherwise. Once you begin reading you will find it impossible to out down.

On this the thirteenth anniversary of Sept. 11th we are still no where near understanding what truley transpired on that day. This novel goes a long way in contextualizing the nature of terrorism and those who are behind it. I can not recommend this book more. Read it and read it again. Sibel Edmonds is the real deal. This is a woman who had her entire life classified by the Federal Government because of the secrets she uncovered. What she done with this novel is create a way for anyone and everyone to understand what at times may seem impossible to comprehend. The Lone Gladio represents the first new step in defeating the powers that be and taking back our lives. If we never understand what is going on we will never break the physical and mental shackles that the power elite have made us wear. So thank you Sibel for all that you have done and continue to do. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.

Remember Dennis Hastert?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:15 pm

and Hastert's suitcases full of cash

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Speaker Hastert, Turkish Bribes & Sibel Edmonds
Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:39 am

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... a+genocide
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Nordic » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:11 pm wrote:Sibel highlighted this particular review on her FB page:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Lone-Gladio-V ... 0692213295

By Pearse - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lone Gladio (Volume 1) (Paperback)
If it were possible to give this book more than 5 stars I would. Noted FBI whistleblower, and one of a handful of individuals to have the states privilege act invoked against them, Sibel Edmonds has been a tireless crusader of the truth. Her first book, Classifed Woman: A Memoir, chronicled her time as an FBI translator just after 9/11. It dealt with her efforts to expose the massive coverup of not only 9/11 but global drug trafficking, NATO's cooperation with Al Qaeda an much more. With The Lone Gladio Sibel has transformed this story into a beautifully crafted novel. Centering around the stories of several different interconnected characters (CIA operative, FBI counter terrorism agents, State Dept. offical, journalists) the novel brings to life the reality of what we have come to know as The War on Terror. Perhaps most important is the inclusion of Operation Gladio Plan B. First started at the height of the Cold War by NATO and European security services, Op. Gladio used a network of fascist groups to stage false flag attacks through out the continent which would then be blamed on leftist groups. By the 1980's this had shifted to funding and creating of groups such as Al Qaeda and others in order to create a stratdegy of tension around the globe. While Gladio in Europe is well documented in countries suh as Italy, little if any attention as been places of the new iteration in places such as Turkey and Central Asia. The Lone Gladio breaks down how this massive network operates and dissects how this is directly related to drug trafficking and nearly all major terror events. While using pseudonyms Sibel has presented us with a who's who of global terror. From Ali Mohammed and Fetullah Gullen, to Dennis Hastert and Louis Freeh, the book is filled with the real culprits behind the most massive and brutal criminal enterprise on the planet.

While the book is filled with revealing information about terrorism, CIA spying of Congress, pedophilia with in the power elite, and much more, at the end of the day The Lone Glaido is above all else an excellent novel. No where in the book do we see the typical spy thriller cut out characters. Instead we are presented with complex individuals caught up in a destructive environment. Sibel Edmonds take the archetypal spy thriller characters and breathes life and truth into them all. The frank and brutal depiction of torture for instance is unparalleled in any fictional work, spy or otherwise. Once you begin reading you will find it impossible to out down.

On this the thirteenth anniversary of Sept. 11th we are still no where near understanding what truley transpired on that day. This novel goes a long way in contextualizing the nature of terrorism and those who are behind it. I can not recommend this book more. Read it and read it again. Sibel Edmonds is the real deal. This is a woman who had her entire life classified by the Federal Government because of the secrets she uncovered. What she done with this novel is create a way for anyone and everyone to understand what at times may seem impossible to comprehend. The Lone Gladio represents the first new step in defeating the powers that be and taking back our lives. If we never understand what is going on we will never break the physical and mental shackles that the power elite have made us wear. So thank you Sibel for all that you have done and continue to do. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.

Remember Dennis Hastert?

Damn, I can't believe I missed this! Thanks for kicking slad, and thanks for posting this, Nordic. I wonder if she calls out the DIA as being the "physical office" that deals with Gladio at the Pentagon. Guess I'll find out for Christmas!
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby thatsmystory » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:45 am

stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:47 pm wrote:
Damn, I can't believe I missed this! Thanks for kicking slad, and thanks for posting this, Nordic. I wonder if she calls out the DIA as being the "physical office" that deals with Gladio at the Pentagon. Guess I'll find out for Christmas!

There is no discussion of the DIA in the book. The story is mainly concerned about detailing the extent of corruption in US government. On this board there are constant discussions about the way the public is manipulated by the government and media. But this book really drives home the point.
thatsmystory

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:17 pm

FBI Whistleblower: Pentagon, CIA, NATO and MI6 Were Masterminds Behind 9/11
Posted on September 11, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog
“As Far As People Who Ran The Show, It Was The Highest Levels of NATO, the U.S., MI6, CIA And The Pentagon”

Sibel Edmonds has just released her fantastic spy thriller, The Lone Gladio. Here’s our review, comparing it to the best of Clancy or Ludlum … but with a twist.

In the real world, Edmonds is a former FBI translator who translated terror-related communications for the FBI right after 9/11. In that capacity, she read communications between terrorists and other radicals.

Edmonds has been deemed credible by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups.

The ACLU described Edmonds as:

The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.

Famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers”. He also says that the White House has ordered the press not to cover Edmonds:

I am confident that there is conversation inside the Government as to ‘How do we deal with Sibel [Edmonds]?

The first line of defense is to ensure that she doesn’t get into the media. I think any outlet that thought of using her materials would go to to the government and they would be told “don’t touch this . . . .”

Even Paul Newman praises Edmonds, saying:

Sibel Edmonds would not let an intimidating FBI shut her mouth, and as a result, suffered grievous consequences, but she has persevered and we are better off for her sacrifices.

Edmonds is the founder and president of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition, a group of high-level national intelligence and security officials.

To understand why Edmonds’ information is so explosive, we need a little background on “Operation Gladio.”
Background: “Operation Gladio”

The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries from the 1950′s through the 1990′s, and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.

As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this)(Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred).

This was codenamed “Operation Gladio”. And watch this BBC special. And see this for the big picture background.
Operation Gladio Continues to this Day

Edmonds told Washington’s Blog that she wrote The Lone Gladio because the FBI classified 100% of her previous book, Classified Woman. When she found out that she doesn’t need to get pre-publication approval for “novels”, she decided to write a novel.

So Edmonds decided to write a work of fiction based on the real-life operation- ‘Operation Gladio B’ – as the context, and with fictional events and characters in the novel The Lone Gladio.

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: You’ve previously claimed that Gladio was not terminated with the fall of the Soviet Union, but has continued up until today … the so-called “Gladio B”.

[SIBEL EDMONDS]: Yes. The title “Gladio B” was given by the FBI, because we don’t know what they really call it.

NATO, MI6, MIT (the Turkish military and intelligence service), and the Pentagon, also some outside rogue elements connected with Gladio.

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: Did you see – when you were still with the FBI – source documents about this so-called “Gladio B”? In The Lone Gladio, you have a “fictitious” set of memos that have players from NATO, the U.S. State Department and high-level terrorists meeting together. Did you see documents like that when you were at FBI?

[SIBEL EDMONDS]: Yes. I reviewed over 5,000 documents. Not only from FBI’s Washington office. A lot of documents came from FBI’s Chicago office. The document were from the period 1996 through February 2002. There were written documents, and audio translated by FBI translators.

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: Were NATO personnel actually mentioned in some of the documents or transcripts you saw as being part of these Gladio B meetings?

[SIBEL EDMONDS]: A number of generals were involved. Both U.S. generals and British generals and other generals involved with NATO. And many recognizable, public names with the U.S. State Department.

Most of this involved people from and State Department and the CIA. These are at the top levels … you’re not going to get operative-level involved with this.

Edmonds explained that the State Department doesn’t just deploy “soft power”, but is involved in many “hard power” operations, often coordinating through well-known “Non-Governmental Organizations” (NGOs).

Specifically, Edmonds explained that numerous well-known NGOs – which claim to focus on development, birth control, women’s rights, fighting oppression and other “magnificent sounding” purposes or seemingly benign issues – act as covers for State Department operations. [Background.] She said that the State Department directly places operatives inside the NGOs.

As one example, Edmonds said that – during the late 90s and early 2000s – perhaps 30-40% of the people working for NGOs operated by George Soros were actually working for the U.S. State Department.

Edmonds also said that Osama Bin Laden – and several other members of his family – were working with U.S. agencies as part of Gladio B right up until 9/11. Edmonds notes that Bin Laden and his family members were helping the West set up terrorist groups in Chechnya up until 9/11.

Edmonds also said that the FBI failed to prosecute any of the criminal activities occurring in the United States as revealed by these documents.
9/11 Was Part of Gladio

Back to our interview …

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: In terms of 9/11, what’s your opinion about whether there were countries involved, or whether it was rogue Gladio personnel?

[SIBEL EDMONDS]: You have to separate the pawns from the main players. There might have been elements involved within countries: for example Prince Bandar in Saudi Arabia, or Turkish people at the MIT.

But the people who ran the show at the top were NATO and Gladio. And Gladio was under the U.S. It was – and is – an operation under the U.S., for U.S. empire.

As far as people who ran the show, it was the highest levels of NATO, the U.S., MI6, CIA and the Pentagon.
The Goal: Control of Eurasia, Oil and Other Resources

Edmonds says that the entire focus of the U.S. and these related groups is to control the world’s resources, such as oil and gas pipelines in Eurasia.

She explained that many of the people in Eurasian region speak Turkic languages. For that reason, Turkey and its intelligence service – MIT – has been a major conduit for Gladio operations. And since a lot of the resources are in former Soviet countries, a lot of Gladio’s focus has been in those countries.

Postscript: Edmonds has previously stated that Bin Laden – and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant – Ayman al-Zawahiri – worked with the U.S. government for 3 months AFTER 9/11 to coordinate destablization in the Caucus region.

And she previously told Washington’s Blog:

For the past 11 years I have been emphasizing that my State Secrets Privilege & Gag Orders had to do with the FBI files (covering period 1996-2002 February) on covert-terrorist operations in Caucasus and Central Asia backed, managed and armed by US actors. These US-NATO directed operations in the region involved Bin-Laden and mainly Zawahiri …..

The FBI documents contained damning evidence (audio and written) collected between 1996-2002 tying these terror operations directly to the U.S. persons in the State Department/CIA and Pentagon. Also, how the State Department got Congress to grant huge amounts of funds to “front’ NGOs and businesses (mainly Turkish companies in US-listed/members of ATC) to funnel money to the terrorist cells in this region.

If you want to hear Edmonds name some names, watch part 1 and part 2 of her interview with James Corbett.
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby elfismiles » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPJ1Kh-o_A

Published on Sep 24, 2014

Today James reviews "The Lone Gladio," the new novel by FBI whistleblower and BoilingFrogsPost.com founder Sibel Edmonds. To learn more about the book or to purchase a copy, please visit the book's website:

http://www.thelonegladio.com/

To view the Gladio B interview series, please visit:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... qqy10mSVDZ

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby slimmouse » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Came across this myself a couple of days ago.

The "'novel'' itself sounds like a masterpiece when you look at some of the quotes highlighted by the video.

I have to say that James Corbett offers some serious analysis of about any topic you care to mention.

Loved his video on the fed, amongst many others. Also liked his expose of the medical mafia and the Rockerfeller based origins of that particular fraud

His ''Phil Zelikow history course episode'' is most revealing.

Not to mention the climate change stuff. Fascinating to read how the IPCC summary for 2007, along with the 9/11 commission report were both written way before the investigative scientists/Panels reporting the facts had actually finished investigating or reporting them

Loved his latest on ISIS too.

Heres a link for those interested to his you tube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Sibel Edmonds Explains "The Lone Gladio"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tK7yI23AWE

Published on Oct 14, 2014

http://thelonegladio.com/

AUDIO MP3: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=12567

FBI whistleblower, BoilingFrogsPost.com founder and author of the new spy mystery novel "The Lone Gladio" Sibel Edmonds sits down with James Corbett to discuss her book, how it was written, and how its fictional events and characters intersect with reality. From the power of self-publishing to subvert the traditional corporate media gatekeeper system to Operation Gladio and staged terror, this conversation covers it all.

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby smiths » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:52 pm

its ironic that a thread entitled "how does Gladio extend into the present" is sitting next to a thread entitled "what is your take on ISIS"

the '3rd world' lives the endless war, and 'the west' lives the permanent strategy of tension
the question is why, who, why, what, why, when, why and why again?
smiths

Re: "if you make money off it, then it's ok..."

Postby IanEye » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 pm

smiths » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:52 pm wrote:its ironic that a thread entitled "how does Gladio extend into the present" is sitting next to a thread entitled "what is your take on ISIS"

Ledeen worked for the Italian military agency SISMI in 1980 providing "risk assessment", and consulting on extradition matters between Italy and the US. It was during his time in Italy which Ledeen came out in his belief in the "Bulgarian connection" conspiracy theory concerning Grey Wolves member Mehmet Ali Ağca's 1981 attempt to assassinate Pope John Paul II. The theory has since been attacked by various authors and journalists, including Washington Post reporter Michael Dobbs, who initially believed the story as well. The theory was adopted in 2005 by the Italian Mitrokhin Commission. According to Craig Unger, "With Ronald Reagan newly installed in the White House, the so-called Bulgarian Connection made perfect Cold War propaganda. Michael Ledeen was one of its most vocal proponents, promoting it on TV and in newspapers all over the world."

In fact, they hate Berlusconi not because he’s corrupt (can you imagine Jacques Chirac being upset over corruption?) — for which there is no convincing evidence — but because he has shown them up, time after time. Along with Spanish President Aznar, Berlusconi has led the “Coalition of the willing,” broken with the anti-American Franco-German axis, and established a special relationship with George W. Bush (and Tony Blair) that leaves other European leaders surprised and envious. Later this month, he will fly to Crawford, Texas, to deepen his already strong personal friendship with the Bushes, and further annoy those who consider themselves the only legitimate European factotums.

Thankfully, George W. Bush remembers his friends, especially those who share his values, as Berlusconi does. Both are passionate and outspoken freedom fighters. Both are deeply religious. Both have come to appreciate the importance of family values, and both are remarkably independent of the dominant culture that preaches appeasement of evil.

They should have quite a party in Texas. I have only one question about it: Will it be American cuisine and Italian wine, or Italian food and American wine? There’s a question to challenge our finest diplomatic minds.
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby gnosticheresy_2 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Puts the current hesitation of Turkey to intervene in northern Syria in an interesting context. Yes there's the Kurdish question but I've often wondered, since Erdogan purged the military brass when he came to power, how this affected whatever Gladio-like power structures were in place there. iirc Turkey isn't letting the US use its bases for strikes (the planes have to fly from the Gulf)? Maybe Gladio was at least partially dismantled in Turkey, or at least delayed in its objectives.
gnosticheresy_2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion