"They won! The Lord is with him..."

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "They won! The Lord is with him..."

Postby 82_28 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:02 pm

How 'bout those Cubs? Sorry. Had to say it.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 pm

82_28 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:02 pm wrote:How 'bout those Cubs? Sorry. Had to say it.

Holy Cow!

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:00 am

Hillary having a stroke because the CUBS WIN!

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 am

The Lord is with me! I was asked what the score would be by people of the Seattle/Arizona game before the game started. I said it would end in a tie. 82_28 was right. Uncanny.

6-6 Final in OT.

EDIT: For those that don't know shit about American fooball, not only was this historic, but this score as a tie is totally unheard of. Never happened before. Never. I should start betting. Yeah, no. But I would have made a grip. The bookies spot the home team 1.5 points by default and that was the "spread" so nothing. Even odds. Wow. I can't believe the number kid here called it. It still freaks me out. I was laughing my ass off when I said how the fuck did I call the tie?

I guess I am psychic. And that outcome is virtually impossible. Not any more! :starz:
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:52 am

Thinking further. I think the game was thrown. :coolshades
82_28

Postby Searcher08 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 am

82_28 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 pm wrote:Thinking further. I think the game was thrown. :coolshades

Game scores are brought to you by..... Diebold, the company you can COUNT on
Searcher08

Postby chump » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:53 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33402&p=615827#p615827
https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/156181702388093136
Giants fan but wow. #Tebow Thats what the fuck a champion looks like.

Perusing Prince Ray's rousing, ripping, apropos, possible synopsis of this sports situation, I experienced... shall we say, certain personal synchronicities (that shall remain unexplained), and somewhat of a discrepancy with the rest of season...

https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2 ... cceptance/
ILLUMINATI NFL SUPER BOWL LI (THE BIG LIE), LADY GAGA, JOHN THE BAPTIST & THE MASS POPULATION INTIATION OF THE MASONIC THIRD RITE OF ACCEPTANCE
9 02 2017
I

SUPER BOWL LI, THE BIG LIE

https://youtu.be/W--pUSRW1zY
Lady Gaga at the Super Bowl

This year, there are extremely informative material that seems to cover ILLUMINATI NFL Super Bowl LI in excellent detail, as above. I hope to contribute a little to the story. However, pray for Lady Gaga, alone?

We can also LOVE her with POWER. The LOVE that implements the DEMANDS OF JUSTICE!

Maybe for about the third or fourth time in my life, I didn’t watch the NFL Super Bowl that I have always loved. The New England Patriots are subliminally tied into the powerful global race patriots of the Luciferian Anglo-Saxon British/American Pilgrim Society and the ILLUMINATI.

Aldous Huxley, British Godfather of MK ULTRA/MONARCH & ILLUMINATI Terrific Tom, The ILLUMINATI EYE OF EVIL. As a tactic of mass psychological warfare, they love to throw ILLUMINATI Tom and the right-wing secret society symbolic New England Patriots in our faces to mock the masses.

The Illuminat Rigged the Super Bowl... I Told You So!

The U.S. Congress or Senate confirmed the race patriot Rex Tillerson as secretary of state without asking him one single question about his membership in the Pilgrim Society. What is the Pilgrim Society?

“Even today it’s members consist of the wealthiest businessman and the most influential politicians… Still, 99% of the world has never heard of it. We’re talking about the Pilgrims Society. An aristocratic Anglo-American dining club … Above all, it seems that the Pilgrims Society represents that old dream of Cecil Rhodes to create a worldwide English-speaking free-trade zone (his exact words), with the dominant position for the Anglo-Saxon race. Rhodes had also been speculating about a network of secret societies that had to absorb the wealth of the world. In fact, the enormous fortune he left behind was probably used to set up the Pilgrims Society just 4 months after he died. But especially these days, ’free-trade’ policies seem to be nothing more than a tool by which western companies wrestle control of foreign markets.”[1] The Pilgrim Society is a “creation of an elite of race patriots derived directly from Plato’s Republic.” [2]

Lucifer’s Servant, ILLUMINATI Tom Brady & Devil Horns

In NFL Super Bowl LI (51), ILLUMINATI Terrific Tom pulled off an ILLUSIONARY false victory in America just like a Demonic Donald J. Drumpf.

I didn’t necessarily boycott Lady Gaga’s super bowl half time performance. In the mist of this particular political, social and strange world climate with Donald J. Drumpf and Steve Bannon of the Dark Force leading the so-called FREE WORLD, I just refused to be drawn into any of the ILLUMINATI NFL Super Bowl LI (The Big Lie).

Lucifer’s Servant, Lady Gaga, Super Bowl LI & Devil Horns

There is a lot of deliberate disinformation circulating on the internet that claim that Lady Gaga’s Super bowl performance wasn’t so bad. There wasn’t so much Satanic ILLUMINATI symbolism openly exhibited, embedded and implanted in the half time performance. It’s safe to watch. I completely disagree...

(... cont'd)
chump

Postby RocketMan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 am

I consider myself a pretty laid-back, loosey-goosey kind of open minded guy, but Tom Brady kissing his father on the mouth is weird.

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby chump » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:29 am

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2573 ... s-universe

Tim Tebow gets engaged to 2017 Miss Universe

A month before minor leaguer Tim Tebow heads to spring training with hopes of making it to New York with the Mets in 2019, the outfielder/former quarterback/SEC Network host popped the question to Miss Universe 2017, Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters.

After his fiancée announced the couple's engagement on Instagram, the former Florida Gators football star took to his own feed to say "Thank you for saying YES and making me the happiest man in the world. You're the love of my life, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

[… con’d]
chump

Postby chump » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Tebow T-shirt I recently spotted at a mile high stadium in the City of Denver:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jews-for ... _b_1205037

Jews for Tim Tebow
01/18/2012 02:13 pm ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

For Tim Tebow’s faithful Christian followers, the Denver Broncos’ lopsided playoff loss Saturday night to the New England Patriots might have posed a theological problem. Where was God who had so graciously heeded Tebow’s prayers in all of those previous come-from-behind victories this season? Did Tebow pray differently before this game? Did he kneel wrong this time? Did his petitions lack the usual fervency and intention? Was God too busy to respond to Tebow’s calls for help?

Tebow’s fans will certainly get over the tough post-season loss and remain grateful for an exciting season, during which the young southpaw quarterback amassed a nation of followers. The Tim Tebow craze heated up as the Denver Broncos’ quarterback shepherded (sorry!) his team into the playoffs. In November I wrote about about how Tim Tebow and his kneeling in public prayer (“Tebowing”) was the featured topic of any discussion of prayer in sports. No one had any idea that the Tebowing craze would continue to be such a hot topic late into the NFL season. Whether God is on his side or he’s just a phenomenal athlete in crunch situations, Tebow has certainly become the topic on everyone’s mind.

The most popular article written about the Jewish perspective on Tim Tebow was by my colleague Rabbi Joshua Hammerman of Connecticut. When I first read his article on The Jewish Week‘s website, I had to continuously go back and re-read each sentence because I couldn’t believe what Hammerman was arguing. Apparently, neither did most people including Gary Rosenblatt, the editor of The Jewish Week, who had the article taken down from the website (but not before it was published in the print edition).

Out of respect for Hammerman, I decided not to comment on his article at the time. He was receiving a heavy amount of criticism from Tebow fans who took exception with his overly harsh critique of the quarterback. Hammerman’s article read more like a satirical piece that was printed a few months before Purim, the Jewish holiday on which such satire is commonplace. Hammerman wrote, “If Tebow wins the Super Bowl, against all odds, it will buoy his faithful, and emboldened faithful can do insane things, like burning mosques, bashing gays and indiscriminately banishing immigrants.” After The Jewish Week took down the article, Hammerman issued an apology to Tim Tebow, his fans and his family. The Jewish Week also issued an apology explaining that the article “violated our own standards calling for civility in posting comments on our website.”

Rabbi Hammerman ate some crow and issued the following statement:

I have spent my entire career engaged in dialogue with people of all faiths while speaking out passionately against intolerance and extremism. I have the deepest respect for those who are committed to their faith, including Mr. Tebow. I realize the way in which I attempted to make my points was clumsy and inappropriate, calling to mind the kind of intolerance and extremism my article was intended to disparage. I sincerely apologize to Mr. Tebow, his family, the Broncos and Patriots and all those whom I may have offended.

The tide, however, seems to have shifted. Jews went from either not knowing what to make of Tim Tebow and his public displays of his Evangelical Christian faith to criticizing his fanaticism, as Rabbi Hammerman regretfully wrote. Now, groups called “Jews for Tebow” are sprouting up everywhere. A “Jews for Tebow” Facebook page has close to 500 Likes. Jewish fans are showing up to Tebow’s games wearing “Jews for Tebow” shirts and rabbis are speaking positively about Tebow from the pulpit.

The “Jews for Tebow” Facebook page was created by a non-observant Israeli named Ike Thaler, who is not from Denver (he lives in South Florida). What prompted him to create the Tebow Facebook group on behalf of Jewish fans? He explains, “I have been a Tebow fan since his first year in College, but I decided to look for a forum to express my support for Tim Tebow as well as find a way to provide a different Tim Tebow fan page which includes more humor and the lighter side of the subject. I wanted to create a fan page like no other Tim Tebow fan page. Our page is ‘not your parent’s Tim Tebow fan page’.”

Thaler’s own faith has strengthened since becoming a Tebow fan. He claims that his loyalty and admiration have grown tenfold since seeing Tebow getting battered for expressing his religious beliefs. “I obviously disagree with his religious views, but I admire him for being so positive and sticking to his morals by expressing his priorities in serving God over the temptations that fame and the superstar status bring into his life. What a positive role model.”

I’m noticing more Jewish people talking about Tebow and I get a lot of questions about my opinion on Tebowing. I think it’s great that he has strong beliefs and isn’t embarrassed to express those beliefs in public through his comments or his actions. Tebow is not forcing anyone else to believe what he does, but he is proud of his core beliefs.
chump

Postby 82_28 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:21 am

Tebow is such an anomaly I will never understand. Looks like he can finally have sex now. :barf:
82_28

Previous

Return to General Discussion