<5

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: <5

Postby crikkett » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:38 pm

justdrew wrote:well, I've inspected both the PDFs and FYI, they are free of embeded javascripts, just plain ol' PDFs. In case anyone was wondering.

Much appreciated!
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Cool. In case you missed it ... back on page 3:

elfismiles wrote:Howdy and Welcome Mike!

I'm a fan of Sheldrake's but am always interested in hearing valid criticism.

I look forward to hearing more from you around here.

So, are you familiar with Dean Radin and other research avenues in parapsychology?

- SMiles

Mike_Cherni wrote:.
Please be patient with your questions. I will do my best to answer each and every question asked here.

... and personally I think folks are giving Mike a bit too much grief.

Then again, I suspect Mike spent a bit of time perusing RI before deciding it might be a good place for an exploration of his experiences - so much so that he is considering bringing over Sheldrake and/or Dawkins - assuming I understood correctly:

Finally, with your permission, I'd like to engage outside experts to comment on this both pro and con. Rupert Sheldrake and Richard Dawkins seem like obvious initial choices.

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Gnomad » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Good luck with Dawkins.
Sheldrake on the other hand would probably feel right at home.

Mike, here was my story from that fateful day:

viewtopic.php?p=154762#p154762

Sweet Tooth wrote:So... did anybody HERE have any premonitions or dark forebodings about 9-11?

I had as well. Ive posted it here on some other thread before..I had a vivid waking dream at exactly the time it happened. Ive checked the time afterwards, the first plane hit at 15.46 my local time. At this moment I was walking in the city back towards my workplace at the time, having been on affairs out.

While walking I suddenly got a very vivid daydream, almost like a hallucination-quality vividness. I saw buildings on my both side erupt into massive flames/explosions and come tumbling down. I felt the disaster.

Then I continued on to work, and about an hour later my brother called me at work and told me what had happened. I instantly realised what I had seen an hour earlier in my minds eye.

After work, around 1700, I went to a nearby supermarket. There were tens of people staring at the electronics departments huge tvs, plane impacts replaying over and over. I was the only person even walking, everyone else stood fixed still and totally quiet. I felt a sense of something really wrong with it, felt like shouting something. Felt really oppressing.

I, for one, know a phenomenon like collective (un)consciousness to exist, I have experienced the reality of it on several occasions. I dont know what the mechanism of this phenomenon is, but it is real, I have empirical subjective proof of its reality and thats all that matters to me ;) I believe that time I autonomously tapped into it when it was happening since it was resonating so strongly thru so many minds synchronized to concetrate on the incident thru mass media.

On edit: on thinking more, it couldnt have only been a media concentration effect on the collective, since I too experienced this as is was happening, and not a little while later...As many others who had premonitions. It must be more like a ripple effect going in all directions of a splash, time irrespective. And what little we know of time, what little indeed...

I live pretty close to on the opposite side of the globe from the States too...

Interesting to me is also that I saw nothing about planes, just buildings exploding and then collapsing. Needless to say, that kind of daytime vision thing about exploding buildings is not at all part of my normal daily routines, but this was a one off unique experience.
Last edited by Gnomad on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
la nuit de tous approche
Gnomad

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby justdrew » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Mike - Try moving your bed
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 pm

I remembered we did an amazing thread about dreams here at RI - and during the course of that thread, I had this dream:

I didn't expect this...

Last night's dream

I am with a friend from my old workplace. We are undertaking a form of timetravel, which places the person *physically* back into the past. It is a combination of research and adventure; the adventure is *being there* - apparently many people can and do die during this - they just dont come back... one of the side effects is that when you do this, you lose a lot of the memories of the knowledge of what actually happened, the memories become like a Swiss Cheese.

The dream was multi-sensory - it was as real as 'normal' reality; I have had lucid dreams, where there is an awareness of dreaming, but with this, it was an awareness that I was NOT dreaming, that I was physically time-travelling and that I could experience physical death if it went wrong.

We do not know where we are
Myself and a friend from a previous job are standing in front of a huge lift in a huge office block.
We got the lift to near the top of the building; when the doors opened, it revealed a big open plan office. It was quite quiet, and we sensed that many people had not come in yet.

We then remembered - the place we had decided to go was the WTC. Near the top of one of the Towers.
On September 11th , 2001

I knew there was an important piece of information - that no-one survived above where the plane crashed in the North tower but I couldn't work out which Tower we were in. If we were in the North tower, we would be in extreme danger.

We looked at the people and realised that probably everyone we were looking at was going to die a pretty horrible death. My friend looked at me as if she was about to freak - she said "they are all dead - we are looking at a a floor full of people who are going to die" and it was as if they were already marked, just waiting to be harvested - and they didn't even know it.
Then I realised we had to get out of there. I felt something coming towards the Tower. It wasn't just a plane, it was something the plane was carrying, something that was pure evil, as though a weapon test, some bizarre physical union between spiritual/emotional evil and technology.
I intuited we were about 25-30 stories above where the plane would crash, then intuited it was the North Tower. There seemed to be a problem with the lifts. I looked at my friend in horror...

then sat bolt upright, back in 2008

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20239&hilit=Sep+13%2C+2008
Searcher08

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion