David Icke Superthread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

David Icke Superthread

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm

We have been talking and arguing about Mr Icke, well for about the last five years. Regardless of what one thinks of him AND/ OR his content, the subject creates a lot of err... lively debate.

So as a change, I thought there should be an Icke Superthread.

I don't think I have read a full Icke book, rather getting his input via youtube videos.

He has written rather a lot - and his was one of the first voices that I can remember of skepticism re the 9/11 story.

Anyway... here goes :mrgreen:
Searcher08

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: David Icke Superthread

Postby NaturalMystik » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I haven't heard much from him in the last while. What's he got going on these days?
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission.
NaturalMystik

Postby slimmouse » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Well thanks for this searcher.

There are many things to be admired about David Icke AFAIC.

I can well recall the absolute ridicule he was subjected to upon his speaking of his "experience" way back in 1990.

I will readily admit to being in the cheering section of consensus thinking at the time, though, thinking about it as I write, I was also thinking how I was both dissapointed and at the same time confused with him.

To me BBC Sport had just lost someone who to me was the best anchor theyd ever had.

Then came the infamous " wogan show" interview, which to anyone not familiar with it ( probably about 90% of Icke critics )propelled him to a point of absolute ridicule in the UK which is well documented to anyone who cares to take the time to look at it.

As a prominent MSM following brainwashed history graduate stooge of the system back then , I was really with the rest of the gang now.

I spent the following 14 or so years as a firm supporter of the "Icke has lost his mind" cheering section.

This extends to the point where, even when due to my own ( looking back ) mystical entrance into the rabbit hole, and discovery that the world isnt actually how the BBC says it is, or how our " History" ( as a graduate in the said discipline ) is little more than a pile of bare faced lies, I would never entertain anything Icke said, because from the best of my information at the time he was a racist .

That last sentence in itself should speak volumes, and this is my honest truth.

I spent a couple or so further years venturing down the rabbit hole, frightened out of my mind having discovered, amongst many other things that 9/11 couldnt possibly have been the sole responsibility of that which the Beeb and co were telling us, amidst a host of "alternative" historical facts that I discovered, ( including the financial ties between wall street, and Hitler), when somebody finally convinced me to read an Icke book, principally because they loaned it to me for free.

What really blew my mind, is that within about the first three or four chapters of the book was that fact that everything I had spent painstaking hours finding out about through various internet sources was essentially contained within those chapters.

This is why I strongly suspect that Icke is such a danger to the PTB.

And fuck you, IMHO to anyone who would suggest otherwise.

What I would just like to further add, to those who insist that Icke is "in it for the money", is fuck you too. If youre "in it for the money" the kind of national ridicule you were subjected to is hardly the place from which to begin, if you wish people to take you even remotely seriously. Its hard to buy brainless thinking like that when you begin in venues which would have been better the size of a phone box, than the halls youve prebooked and paid for

The people who talk about how Icke will probably fill Wembley Arena 20 years later and as such is "coining it in".dont really have the first idea AFAIAC what theyre talking about.

What is further interesting to anyone but the braindead is how, having gone through the shit hes gone through, just about at the time when hes beggining to attract the attention of some serious audiences, the smears and attacks are exponentially increasing.

Are you there Rory. How about you AD ? Cartoon time ?

So having told you that little "honest to infinite consciousness" anecdote, and several leaps and bounds later, which should bring us to the average intellect of folks on this forum ( with the exception perhaps of amongst a few others the two names mentioned above ) , I think the following video is a great place to start.

Given the crap hes had to endure and given the "controversial" nature and dangerous territory into which he continuously treads, it epitomises why Icke is a far braver man than I at least ( ill let you reading decide for yourselves if youve got his balls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jz_2_3J ... r_embedded
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 pm

slimmouse wrote:Well thanks for this searcher.

There are many things to be admired about David Icke AFAIC.

I can well recall the absolute ridicule he was subjected to upon his speaking of his "experience" way back in 1990.

I will readily admit to being in the cheering section of consensus thinking at the time, though, thinking about it as I write, I was also thinking how I was both dissapointed and at the same time confused with him.

To me BBC Sport had just lost someone who to me was the best anchor theyd ever had.

Then came the infamous " wogan show" interview, which to anyone not familiar with it ( probably about 90% of Icke critics )propelled him to a point of absolute ridicule in the UK which is well documented to anyone who cares to take the time to look at it.

As a prominent MSM following brainwashed history graduate stooge of the system back then , I was really with the rest of the gang now.

I spent the following 14 or so years as a firm supporter of the "Icke has lost his mind" cheering section.

This extends to the point where, even when due to my own ( looking back ) mystical entrance into the rabbit hole, and discovery that the world isnt actually how the BBC says it is, or how our " History" ( as a graduate in the said discipline ) is little more than a pile of bare faced lies, I would never entertain anything Icke said, because from the best of my information at the time he was a racist .

That last sentence in itself should speak volumes, and this is my honest truth.

I spent a couple or so further years venturing down the rabbit hole, frightened out of my mind having discovered, amongst many other things that 9/11 couldnt possibly have been the sole responsibility of that which the Beeb and co were telling us, amidst a host of "alternative" historical facts that I discovered, ( including the financial ties between wall street, and Hitler), when somebody finally convinced me to read an Icke book, principally because they loaned it to me for free.

What really blew my mind, is that within about the first three or four chapters of the book was that fact that everything I had spent painstaking hours finding out about through various internet sources was essentially contained within those chapters.

This is why I strongly suspect that Icke is such a danger to the PTB.

And fuck you, IMHO to anyone who would suggest otherwise.

What I would just like to further add, to those who insist that Icke is "in it for the money", is fuck you too. If youre "in it for the money" the kind of national ridicule you were subjected to is hardly the place from which to begin, if you wish people to take you even remotely seriously. Its hard to buy brainless thinking like that when you begin in venues which would have been better the size of a phone box, than the halls youve prebooked and paid for

The people who talk about how Icke will probably fill Wembley Arena 20 years later and as such is "coining it in".dont really have the first idea AFAIAC what theyre talking about.

What is further interesting to anyone but the braindead is how, having gone through the shit hes gone through, just about at the time when hes beggining to attract the attention of some serious audiences, the smears and attacks are exponentially increasing.

Are you there Rory. How about you AD ? Cartoon time ?

So having told you that little "honest to infinite consciousness" anecdote, and several leaps and bounds later, which should bring us to the average intellect of folks on this forum ( with the exception perhaps of amongst a few others the two names mentioned above ) , I think the following video is a great place to start.

Given the crap hes had to endure and given the "controversial" nature and dangerous territory into which he continuously treads, it epitomises why Icke is a far braver man than I at least ( ill let you reading decide for yourselves if youve got his balls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jz_2_3J ... r_embedded

Just when did David Icke become the most dangerous man on the planet anyway :shrug:

we can talk about a lot of stuff here, perfectly acceptable but if you dare mention the same subject and Icke in the same thread then.....it becomes taboo

:wink:
Dodi 'real target' in Diana tragedy
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Icke gave up a posh job to do this and he's definitely not making money and cynically branding himself like Alex Jones.

Icke had a long and difficult path. He had problems handling the information he was taking in, which is neither abnormal nor a sign of weakness, just part of the package. He clearly was dealing with problems on the channeling front because he made a lot of apocalyptic predictions that never came to pass -- he's also evolved into something much more interesting than Another Failed Prophet since then.

Icke is primarily a collage artist, as any historian must be. I think he's taken on information, especially Fritz Springmeier & and "4th density" New Age material, that he's never critically examined. I also think that's borne of his inherent good-nature: he is quite willing to take any survivor/whistleblower testimony at face value. Given the default setting of the culture at large, that's not exactly a Bad Thing.

Overall? There's not much wrong with Icke, really, but there's a great deal wrong with our culture. So when I talk about Icke being a "poison pill," please understand that I'm not talking about the man himself, I'm talking about the world we live in.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm just gonna plough in like a ramraiding East End villain in a Home Depot...

I wondered where did David Icke get all his "The Queen is a 4-d snuff Lizard" stuff.

From what I can see there were several strands that go into this.

1 One is the idea that there may be more than three spatial dimensions that we can exist in. Just as a 'Flatlander' has no concept of height, we would have no concept of the fourth spatial dimension.

2 Another is the idea that there are bloodlines going back to Sumerian times which have often been in positions of power

3 Another is there are secret orders doing child sacrifice / RA

4 Another is that the Ancient Alien approach to archeology
Searcher08

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:47 pm

David Icke Beyond the Cutting Edge
David Icke - Brixton Academy

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm

There is no argument.

He is a commercial conspiratainment product for patsies, and for trivial-minded people who are into the lulz. It's hard to believe anyone buys into it.

Should we argue about spam?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby wintler2 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Icke gave up a posh job to do this

'Gave up', or lost?

Wombaticus Rex wrote: and he's definitely not making money and cynically branding himself like Alex Jones.
Maybe not as much, i put that down to british reserve, but are you saying he makes no money from his books & videos? In my book making money isn't a no-no, but its best to be clear on it.

Wombaticus Rex wrote: he is quite willing to take any survivor/whistleblower testimony at face value. Given the default setting of the culture at large, that's not exactly a Bad Thing.

I'm all for giving any whistleblower/survivor testimony a good hearing, but to then make pizza with all of them together is hardly helpful. By mixing the ridiculous with the all too real, he discredits the real - and who's interests does that serve?

-

Question for thread: if Icke is so dangerous to TPTB, how come he's still talking, 30 years later?
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Postby slimmouse » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Icke gave up a posh job to do this and he's definitely not making money and cynically branding himself like Alex Jones.

Icke had a long and difficult path. He had problems handling the information he was taking in, which is neither abnormal nor a sign of weakness, just part of the package. He clearly was dealing with problems on the channeling front because he made a lot of apocalyptic predictions that never came to pass -- he's also evolved into something much more interesting than Another Failed Prophet since then.

Icke is primarily a collage artist, as any historian must be. I think he's taken on information, especially Fritz Springmeier & and "4th density" New Age material, that he's never critically examined. I also think that's borne of his inherent good-nature: he is quite willing to take any survivor/whistleblower testimony at face value. Given the default setting of the culture at large, that's not exactly a Bad Thing.

Overall? There's not much wrong with Icke, really, but there's a great deal wrong with our culture. So when I talk about Icke being a "poison pill," please understand that I'm not talking about the man himself, I'm talking about the world we live in.

(Ignoring the useless uninformed noise of the last couple of posts)

Thanks Wombaticus , that by far is just about the best critique of Icke Ive ever heard.

Ive always thought he's swallowed a lot of bs along the way ( havent we all) as a human being.

That isnt to say that I dont endorse the majority of his thoughts and feelings.

Which is why I cant get my head around those who simply dismiss him , even here as some kind of disinformation artist.

He makes a lot more sense to me at least than the crap that passes for consensus reality thinking.
slimmouse

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 pm

NaturalMystik wrote:I haven't heard much from him in the last while. What's he got going on these days?

David Icke - Interview in Copenhagen, Denmark - June 2011
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Icke gave up a posh job to do this and he's definitely not making money and cynically branding himself like Alex Jones.

WR, my props for your summary. It mirrors my thoughts on David very closely. The idea of Icke as a collage artist / historian is great. In a funny way, he sometimes reminds me of Simon Schama in terms of pulling lots of strands together, not in rigour.

Bloodlines
What I have seen re the Springmeier stuff is that it doesn't check out with the bigger picture for the Earth as a whole, it is very 'Occidentalist' .

Who have been the most powerful family lines in the last 1000 years?

It certainly wasnt any of the so called '13 Illuminati bloodlines' - IMHO it is a line that has effected genetic difference on an entire population the line from Temujin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_Genghis_Khan#DNA_evidence_-_The_Ian_Ashworth_Effect

In Epic Rap Battles of History #8, The Easter Bunny vs. Genghis Khan, Khan says
"From Poland to Korea I ravaged the land
now my DNA's in dudes from New York to Japan."
Searcher08

Postby slimmouse » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

JackRiddler wrote:
Should we argue about spam?

Indeed. You should just argue about such irrelevancies Jack. Its what you do best
slimmouse

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Searcher08 wrote:I wondered where did David Icke get all his "The Queen is a 4-d snuff Lizard" stuff.

From what I can see there were several strands that go into this.

1 One is the idea that there may be more than three spatial dimensions that we can exist in. Just as a 'Flatlander' has no concept of height, we would have no concept of the fourth spatial dimension.

2 Another is the idea that there are bloodlines going back to Sumerian times which have often been in positions of power

3 Another is there are secret orders doing child sacrifice / RA

4 Another is that the Ancient Alien approach to archeology

Here's a link to a chapter from one of ickes books.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bigge ... cret02.htm

He got inspiration from the tv series 'V'. That's kind of it - he tagged on some Sumerian allegorical stuff (though he seems to have been very literal in his interpretation) and scotch taped it to a wider conspiratorial distrust of the super wealthy (of whom there have been some genuinely disturbing alliances and criminal enterprises).
Rory

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:22 pm

I will say of Icke that he comes across as a genuinely warm man - he has a good relationship with his son and partner and he doesn't seem to be ego led in his conversation. Credulous and decent was my impression.

He was a mediocre sports journalist/broadcaster (lets not reinvent the past here).

I have the impression that he is a very useful tool (unwitting in all probability) of the real powers that be (not some pantomime evil, such as eight foot tall, 4th dimensional reptile overlords!).

One of my main issues with him is that his spiel serves to isolate 'believers' from their community. He might have some genuine and informative material but by referencing it you are effectively disarming any potency the message might have through direct association to the lizard stuff. And the, 'I'm Jesus, wearing a florescent purple shell suit' public humiliation.

If people wanted to get organised and discuss the wrongs of the world then Icke marginalises the message and that is a crucial reason to be wary - he is a energy draining conduit for many who might be better directed in actually undermining the system they claim to rail against.

So I have genuine questions - What insights has Icke brought to the parapolitical discussion table that are his (and not simply hyperbole drawn from other researchers)? What has he done, beyond the apparent sensationalist and trivializing book output and lecture tours?
Rory

Next

Return to General Discussion