countdown to 11/22/13: JFK disinfo in multi-media

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Dallas Sucks

Postby IanEye » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:14 pm

IanEye » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:50 pm wrote:

Michelle McNamara, in the midst of relating an anecdote about her husband Patton Oswalt being on an episode of Jerry Seinfeld's "Cars & Coffee" show, lets slip that she and Patton have "Mossad level security" at their house involving ex IDF soldiers because of her work researching serial killers.
Later on they mention Charles Manson and a litany of currently at large serial killers in California.

My guest is Michelle McNamara. A woman who loves to work on an unsolved crime. She has a website and talks regularly with police to figure it all out. Regularly. To Police. Again, I know almost nothing. And you can listen to the ice in our drinks too. Enjoy.
- http://tdf.libsyn.com/tdf-ep-50-michelle-mc-namara

Michelle McNamara is a true crime dork. More than that… she’s a true crime… expert. She has a website full of investigation, speculation and information. It’s great. And… much like her last episode, we learn that there are a lot of killers I’ve never heard of, and I keep clarifying things that EVERYONE apparently knows already. This was recorded June 21st, 2012 so Sandusky is discussed. It’s a great one. Fire it up. 
- http://tdf.libsyn.com/tdf-129-live-with ... -mc-namara
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: countdown to 11/22/13: JFK disinfo in multi-media

Postby MinM » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Image@MiamiHerald

Tabloid says it has proof: Ted Cruz’s father is mystery man in Lee Harvey Oswald photo | http://hrld.us/1VJlFvr

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=22768

BTW that stuff about Patton Oswalt's late wife is interesting...
IanEye » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:14 pm wrote:
IanEye » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:50 pm wrote:Michelle McNamara, in the midst of relating an anecdote about her husband Patton Oswalt being on an episode of Jerry Seinfeld's "Cars & Coffee" show, lets slip that she and Patton have "Mossad level security" at their house involving ex IDF soldiers because of her work researching serial killers.
Later on they mention Charles Manson and a litany of currently at large serial killers in California..
Earth-704509
MinM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Trump has now mentioned the Cruz father thing as if it were fact. I browsed the Enquirer story at the supermarket last week. I was not convinced.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby Cordelia » Tue May 03, 2016 6:24 pm

MinM » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 pm wrote:
Image@MiamiHerald

Tabloid says it has proof: Ted Cruz’s father is mystery man in Lee Harvey Oswald photo | http://hrld.us/1VJlFvr

Which man is supposed to be Cruz's father among the Oswald look-alikes (where's Miles Mathis to analyze this photo)?
Cordelia

Postby MinM » Tue May 03, 2016 8:19 pm

@MotherJones

Donald Trump just accused Ted Cruz’s father of helping Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate JFK http://bit.ly/21tsqRu

@danfeldman31

Very interested in what Trump will say next about the JFK Assassination.

@Reuters

⚡️ "Trump links Cruz's father to JFK assassin"

Cordelia » Tue May 03, 2016 5:24 pm wrote:
MinM » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 pm wrote:
Image@MiamiHerald

Which man is supposed to be Cruz's father among the Oswald look-alikes (where's Miles Mathis to analyze this photo)?

Vox ‏@voxdotcom

We shouldn't have to explain that Ted Cruz's dad didn't kill JFK, but here goes I guess

Octafish at DU has this...
MinM

Postby Cordelia » Wed May 04, 2016 10:56 am

^^^
Thanks MinM!
Cordelia

Postby MinM » Sat May 07, 2016 12:00 am

http://blackbag.gawker.com/why-that-act ... 1774630358

Gawker and current power ranking leader Ashley Feinberg giving the correct credence to Rafael Cruz as JFK assassin
Why that actually could be Rafael Cruz w/Lee Harvey Oswald

@ed_hooley Apr 26

@Gawker @Margie1820 TED CRUZ DAD JFK SHOOTER Cruz Sr on L, Woman from Jack Ruby club middle & Lee Harvey Oswald on R
MinM

Postby FourthBase » Sat May 07, 2016 12:20 pm

I don't think the nose is eagle-ish enough to match Cruz's father's.
FourthBase

Postby Cordelia » Sat May 07, 2016 1:27 pm

@ed_hooley Apr 26

@Gawker @Margie1820 TED CRUZ DAD JFK SHOOTER Cruz Sr on L, Woman from Jack Ruby club middle & Lee Harvey Oswald on R

To my unprofessional eye, the photo looks doctored--'Cruz' head (esp.) looks to be pasted on.
Cordelia

Postby JackRiddler » Sat May 07, 2016 4:45 pm

The Ted Cruz Zodiac Killer thing was funnier, although it wasn't funny. This is just adding noise.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat May 07, 2016 6:46 pm

^^^^ Damn! I thought we were on to the woman in the polka dot dress.
Iamwhomiam

Jackie

Postby MinM » Thu May 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Natalie Portman is Jackie...

@indiewire

Exclusive: Natalie Portman's Kennedy biopic #Jackie causing buyers frenzy at #Cannes2016 http://bit.ly/1WsZM3k

Amazon, Netflix, and other major buyers packed the Olympia theater in Cannes Thursday for a seven-minute promo screening of "Jackie," directed by Pablo Larraín ("No"), written by Noah Oppenheim ("The Maze Runner"), and starring Natalie Portman as Jackie Kennedy.

Portman appears to have turned in a remarkably convincing portrayal of the former First Lady, nailing details like her delicate mannerisms and famously breathy voice. The movie has a grainy texture that's reminiscent of the 1960's, and includes actual film clips from 1963, which has the effect of blurring the lines between archival footage and reenactments.

The movie also stars Peter Sarsgaard as Robert Kennedy and Greta Gerwig as a member of the White House staff. Darren Aronofsky, who directed Portman in 2010's "Black Swan," is a producer.

"Jackie" covers a four-day period in the former First Lady's life, beginning just before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and focusing on the grief-stricken days that followed...

http://www.indiewire.com/article/natali ... annes-2016

BTW the great Larry Chin has the definitive piece on the whole Cruz-Oswald kerfuffle.

Joseph P. Cannon weighs in too.
Also the author of Rush to Judgment and Plausible Denial has died .. Hugh has the eulogy ..
MinM » Wed May 11, 2016 9:50 pm wrote:
@WilliamDavy

Rush to Judgement author Mark Lane has passed away at 89.

Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm wrote:Before you get weirded out by Mark Lane at Jonestown, don't forget that all of his books expose the CIA's crimes and an effort to embroil him in a discrediting operation is only to be expected.

His 1966 'Rush to Judgement' was a best seller and tore the cover off the Warren Commission bandaid over the gaping conspiracy.

In 1970 he published 'Conversations With Americans,' interviews with Vietnam vets and deserters describing how they were trained to torture and execute prisoners and did. This was at the time of the scapegoat trial of Lt. William Calley for the My Lai Massacre.

CIA-Life Magazine pre-empted Mark Lane's book with a meme-reversal article about Marines torturing Marines at Camp Pendleton.

So Lane is in no way an ally of The Man. More likely a target.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=22840
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby FourthBase » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Michael Paine.

What do we know? Most of us can say off the top of our head that his stepfather was Arthur Young the Bell inventor and that he worked for Bell and some of us know his mother was a Forbes. But in the interests of parapolitical stereoscopy, I direct your attention to his father and his grandfather. No links just yet. Go and look it up for yourself. Then ponder what evidence there is regarding his own ideological leanings and his wife's, Ruth, the housewife very much into learning and teaching Russian. Then dwell on how embedded they and DeMohrenshildt were in Oswald's life, how the Paines met Oswald at a DeMohrenshildt party, handler-style. DeMohrenshildt may be a White Russian, but the Paines look pretty damn pink, if not red.
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:30 pm

FourthBase » 16 Dec 2007 21:08 wrote:
Besides the Big Con that was pulled off at Dealey Plaza and the "Big Store" that was the TSBD, there were other "Big Store" theater environments established at the Fort Worth Hotel on the night before the assassination and Zenith Technical Enterprises, the false front for JM/WAVE in Florida.
The Presidential Suite at the Fort Worth hotel, where Kennedy stayed the night before the assassination, was decorated with exquisite, original works of original art supplied by a friend of Ruth Paine from Philadelphia, the accused assassin's benefactor. This coincidental fact would never have become known had the President's not called to thank her, his last phone call on this earth. 31. [See: Mrs. Paine's Garage]

:shock:

Holy freaking shit.
I had never heard that before.

Only a few days later on February 4, he wrote the hijackers a $9,900 certified check (in exchange for cash) that they needed to open a bank account and place a deposit on an apartment in San Diego.

Just under the $10,000 alert limit. Yeah right, just a devout Muslim.
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:57 pm

From Ruth's wiki page:

Ruth Paine had been studying Russian since 1957. In the late 1950s she participated in Quaker pen pal programs and the East-West Contact Committee, which sponsored visits by three Soviets to the US. In 1963 she signed up to teach a summer class in Russian at St. Mark's School in Dallas, but only one student signed up (William Hootkins, who became an actor and had a minor role in the movie Star Wars as X-wing pilot Jek Porkins).

From Hootkins's wiki page:

Hootkins was born in Dallas, Texas. At the age of 15, Hootkins found himself caught up in the FBI's investigation into the assassination of President John F. Kennedy when he was interviewed about Mrs. Ruth Paine, the woman "harboring" Marina Oswald, the Russian wife of the presumed assassin Lee Harvey Oswald. He had been studying Russian with Paine at his school, St. Mark's in Dallas, where he also developed his taste for theatre, joining the same drama group as Tommy Lee Jones. Hootkins would later say that, since Jones was better looking and got all the best parts, "I supported from then on in."[1]

Hootkins attended Princeton University, studying astrophysics before transferring to oriental studies, where he became fluent in Mandarin Chinese.[1]

Stereoscopy reveals all sorts of suggestive shadows and new depths. Conspiracy theory hypothesizing/scenario-izing/soothsaying in three dimensions.

Also revealed, in this case: Hilarity.

I'd love to see that dubbed in Mandarin or Russian, lol.

p.s. Quite a wild list of notable alums for St. Mark's in Dallas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mar ... ble_alumni
FourthBase

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion