Rodney King found dead

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Rodney King found dead

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:28 am

The "7777..".it is done" made me think of the books by Steven Worth, Steven Singular (who also worked on the mur­der of Den­ver talk-show host Alan Berg by the Neo-Nazi group “The Order”...Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered on the 10th anniversary week of Alan Berg) and Donald Freed on the OJ Simpson case and the conspiracy to start a race war, polarize race relations, while discrediting law enforcement of which Mark Fuhrman is very much a part of. In particular, Operation Thunderbolt, the Nazi psy-op to kill race traitor Nicole Simpson who was German extraction Racist/Nazi groups hated OJ because he was one of the first to cross the color barrier, appealing to whites as much as blacks, and then daring to marry a beautiful Aryan, contaminating the sacred.

Mark Fuhrman was identified as one of the 45 police officers listed in the Christopher Commission report, the city's response to the Rodney King beatings.

Then re the Simpson case, he did not arrive at the crime scene as a blank slate. He knew Nicole's custody arrangements, knew about her breast implants, and claimed to know many things about her body. Then,

Fuhrman found the glove.

Furhman found the hat.

Fuhrman found the blood

Fuhrman went over the gate.

Fuhrman did everything

Mark Fuhrman, who wears Nazi memorabilia underneath his lapels The 43 page investigation beginning in February of 1995 concluded on March 18, 1995 that showed Fuhrmann was sticking swastikas in lockers of other officers and had a Nazi uniform. Darden and Clark knew the results of the investigation, yet claimed ignorance of his Nazi belief system.

On August 8, 1994, Singular told police that Fuhrman and Nicole knew one another. He found out from the LAPD investigation that included reports from people inside the District Attorney's office and from officers in the LAPD. Fuhrman talked about her at parties, about her breast implants, as well as other physical details about Brown. Not only that, he had a great deal of knowledge about the custody status of OJ and Nicole's kids.

Moreover, Detective Vannatter checked out a sample of OJ's blood, and according to Gary Sieglar, on June 15, he went to the coroner's office and demanded samples of the victim's blood. Therefore, between June 13th and June 16th, Detective Vannatter and perhaps others had, under their control, all the principals involved. So between 6/13-6/16, all of the evidence, and all of the samples of the principal's blood were out of the chain of evidence, wild, out of control, out in the field between June 13th and June 16th.

Fuhrman, on March 15, 1995, during cross examination testimony, swore, under oath that he had not addressed any black person as a nigger or spoke about black people as niggers in the past ten years.

Well, he lied...big time. The "Fuhrman Tapes" contain 40 examples of the use of the term "nigger" to refer to black persons in a racially disparaging context. and contain 18 examples of Fuhrman admitting participation in police misconduct, or offering approving comments with respect to misconduct. This misconduct includes illegal use of deadly force, beating suspects to extract confessions, planting evidence, framing innocent persons, and lying or covering up misconduct by others.

In chapter 5 in the book, "Blood Oath" by Steven Worth.

Skinner" (the code name for the informant who spurred this book, and claimed to be part of the strike team that killed Nicole and Ron as a part of a white supremacist group called CAUSE Christian Aryian Underground Special Enforcers)

The plan for the anniversary celebration, that of the murder of Alan Berg, consisted of a plot so sinister, so creative, so diabolical that the outcome would provide for the embarrassment of an entire city, an entire race and an entire nation. The plot consisted of a well-thought out action that would damage the judicial system forever. It would create a sense of doubt that would exist in every future trial...The discoverer (another code name) would continue to explain the rationale of the team. "Evidence presented and offered by law enforcement would be challenged from this case forward. It's a plan designed, in part, to be a payback for all of those responsible for carrying out actions against freedom loving white supremacists." Another founder of the CAUSE picked up the explanation.

"The plan is centered around an individual easily recognized and respected among both blacks and whites. It will look as if he's being framed by the authorities. The situation is designed to call upon and challenge inner personal beliefs that every person holds. People will choose sides. Their conscience won't permit otherwise. the final coup will occur when our target is found guilty or his credibility is destroyed. This event will generate instant racial tension followed by violence. We're going to ensure that by inflaming what will be an already inflamed situation.

The plan will use the distrust between the authorities and the blacks that's existed in Los Angeles for years. At first, everyone will choose up sides. As the discussions become heated and clouded with rhetoric, violence will follow. After much destruction has occurred, the CAUSE will then step forward to take credit for the framing, but it will be painfully obvious that we couldn't have done it without the help of an easily duped, overzealous prosecution.

Via "Skinner", Colby was the provider, but who or what is Colby? Son of William Colby, former CIA director who lived next door to Nicole at Gretna Green? The location of the LAPD headquarters where Mark Fuhrman came from

And there is so much more that I won't bore you with, but if you're interested listen to audios posted here:

http://spitfirelist.com/audio/audio-001-099/
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby conniption » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm

^^^^And yet, Mark Fuhrman is the go-to guy on Fox News for the Zimmerman trial. :roll:

Crooks and Liars

June 11, 2013
Fox News Turns To Mark Fuhrman For Comment on Zimmerman Trial
By karoli

Mark Fuhrman should be in jail somewhere, but instead he's the go-to guy for Fox News when it comes to criminal trials. Not just any criminal trial, either. No, former Detective Mark Fuhrman is the guy Fox News is using for commentary on the high-profile George Zimmerman trial. Zimmerman, you may recall, is on trial for the murder of Trayvon Martin, after a firestorm of protest was unleashed at law enforcement's initial refusal to prosecute Zimmerman due to Florida's ALEC-authored "Stand Your Ground" law.

For those of you reading this who are younger than age 30 or so, Mark Fuhrman was the policeman who blew up the OJ Simpson criminal trial because of his deep, ingrained hatred of black people.

Media Matters:

During the 1995 murder trial of O.J. Simpson, the defense produced a tape of Fuhrman, who collected evidence in the case, using the word n*****more than 40 times over a 10 year period. The person who made the tape said Fuhrman used the slur "in a very casual ordinary pattern of speech. It was nothing extraordinary. It was just conversation." During the O.J. Simpson trial, a number of other witnesses testified that Fuhrman was a racist. Fuhrman, who testified during the trial that he had not used a racial slur in the past 10 years, pled no contest to perjury charges and was sentenced to three years of probation.

During a 2006 appearance on Fox News' Hannity & Colmes, Fuhrman, who is a Fox News contributor, said that the type of "people" he "dealt with ... for 20 years" while working in law enforcement will "kill somebody and go have some chicken at KFC. You will catch them eating chicken and drinking a beer after they just murdered three people." Co-host Alan Colmes challenged Fuhrman for using racially charged language, an allegation Fuhrman denied. Fuhrman has also appeared on Fox to defend a group of white police officers who were videotaped beating an African American man.

This is not a surprise to anyone who has lived in Los Angeles for any period of time. Not all LAPD officers are bigots, but there are bigots in the LAPD, and Fuhrman was just one of the boys back then. The only thing that's changed between now and then is that Fuhrman gets paid a lot more to spew his racist garbage on the air than he ever did while working for the LAPD. His racism allowed the OJ defense team to successfully argue that evidence had been tampered with to frame Simpson for the crime. It wasn't until a civil trial with a lower standard of proof that Simpson was held accountable at all for the murders of his wife and friend Ronald Goldman, and that miscarriage of justice can be laid at the feet of Mark Fuhrman.

It takes a high lack of self-awareness for Fox News to put Fuhrman on to comment on the Trayvon Martin case, which is loaded with racial overtones. In this segment, former Detective Fuhrman tells Megyn Kelly jury selection "is the entire case." (video at link) It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what he's really saying there, but in case anyone missed it, Fuhrman's message is simple: Pick jurors who don't care about evidence and do care about race.

Keep it classy, Fox.
Last edited by conniption on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
conniption

Postby Lord Balto » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 pm

8bitagent » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 pm wrote:Surprised you havent had any crazed right wing/religious nut violence this year in America, least that has made headline news. But the heatwave period has just begun.
I'm glad there really wasnt a wave of "cannibal zombie attacks", let alone 'shark attacks'.

The "cannibal zombies" are all in Syria working for the Acronym Agency.
Lord Balto

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 am

conniption » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm wrote:^^^^And yet, Mark Fuhrman is to go-to guy on Fox News for the Zimmerman trial. :roll:

That should tell you all you want to know about Fox News. And the rest--CNN, MSNBC, etc-- are no better, as none of them question why that dirtball Nazi Fuhrman is given a huge platform. You don't have to dig very deep to discover who Fuhrman really is, not to mention, prior to FOX, Fuhrman was an on-air consultant for ABC, CBS and Court TV. . Also, he moved in right next door to the former Grand Dragon of the Texas Ku Klux Klan, Louis Beam in Sandpoint, Idaho, a few miles from from Hayden Lake, Idaho, where the Aryan Nation's compound was located and Louis Beam was the "ambassador".
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby MinM » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:18 am

divideandconquer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 am wrote:Moreover, Detective Vannatter checked out a sample of OJ's blood, and according to Gary Sieglar, on June 15, he went to the coroner's office and demanded samples of the victim's blood. Therefore, between June 13th and June 16th, Detective Vannatter and perhaps others had, under their control, all the principals involved. So between 6/13-6/16, all of the evidence, and all of the samples of the principal's blood were out of the chain of evidence, wild, out of control, out in the field between June 13th and June 16th.

From what I've read that new OJ tv show covers some of this.

American Crime Story: Did the Real Mark Fuhrman Own a Nazi Medal?
The truth behind The People V. O.J. Simpson’s shocking conclusion.

by Joanna Robinson

After five episodes a clear pattern has emerged: The People v. O.J. Simpson loves leaving viewers with a shock. This week’s episode, “The Race Card,” was no exception. As tensions on the prosecution team mounted around the credibility of LAPD detective Mark Fuhrman, Sarah Paulson’s Marcia Clark scoffs, “What’s so difficult? He’s just a cop on a stand.” But the other shoe drops immediately as the episode closes with a shot of Fuhrman actor Steven Pasquale standing in front of a display cabinet containing, among other World War II memorabilia, a Nazi medal. So did the real Fuhrman actually own that medal? There were definitely allegations that he did.

According to a 1995 LA Times report, deputy district attorney, Lucienne Coleman, a “17-year veteran of the office and former head of its sex crimes division” went on record about the rumors that “Fuhrman had committed an act of anti-Semitic vandalism and had boasted of an intimate relationship with Nicole Brown Simpson.” Coleman claimed that Fuhrman had painted the locker of a fellow officer with swastikas because that detective had “recently married a Jewish woman” and accused Fuhrman of walking “around on weekends wearing Nazi paraphernalia.” Coleman’s statements were not corroborated by the other officers and district attorneys she named in her claims and even through she brought them to Marcia Clark before the trial, a prosecution source dismissed the allegations as “multiple hearsay, really just gossip.”

But gossip or no, the question of Nazi memorabilia did become part of the case. According to CNN’s transcription of a 1995 CourtTV account, Judge Lance Ito “refused to let the defense see papers linked to allegations Fuhrman had Nazi paraphernalia at his desk.” And in 1996—well after the “not guilty” verdict had been read—Johnnie Cochran told The San Francisco Chronicle:

Darden also knew that Fuhrman was a bad guy. He knew he collected Nazi memorabilia; he knew his past record. I went over to him at the trial because I had respect for him, and I said don’t, as a black man, take Fuhrman (as a witness); you’ll be used. After all, I didn’t question Fuhrman -- I had Bailey do it. Well, Chris read all kinds of things into that, but I wanted to help him.

So while there was never concrete evidence that Fuhrman owned such a medal, he was tried in the court of public opinion and found guilty. In a lengthy 1995 stand-up bit dedicated to the Simpson trial, comedian Dana Carvey adopted a thick German accent, and, throwing his hand up in a Nazi salute, offered up the nickname Mark “Der Fuhrman.”

Obviously, it wasn’t just the allegations of anti-Semitism that dogged Fuhrman and discredited his trial. As the FX series lays out, before Fuhrman even took the stand, his testimony was undermined by Jeffrey Toobin’s article in the The New Yorker. The piece—titled “An Incendiary Defense”—contains a well-researched dive into Fuhrman’s mental history, his previous attempts to quit the force, and his “disgust” with minority criminals. Toobin published damning quotes from Fuhrman to his psychiatrist like “those people disgust me, and the public puts up with it” and “that job has damaged me mentally. I can’t even go anywhere without a gun. I have this urge to kill people that upset me.”

Toobin refers to Fuhrman as a “racist cop” something the defense was eager to double down on in court. As future episodes will make clear, Fuhrman probably should never have taken the stand, but in a book he published after trial, Murder in Brentwood, Fuhrman wrote, “I apologize for the pain I caused with my insensitive words. However, one thing I will not apologize for is my policework on the Simpson case. I did a good job; I did nothing wrong.”

This complicated portrait of a man is one American Crime Story tries to paint all sides of. Despite the fact that the show presents the Nazi medal as truth rather than allegation, it also doesn’t imply that Fuhrman planted that bloody glove. According to the FX series, Fuhrman both owned a Nazi medal and came by the glove honestly which is just part and parcel of the morally knotty drama American Crime Story seems interested in telling.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... ople-vs-oj

divideandconquer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 am wrote:The "7777..".it is done" made me think of the books by Steven Worth, Steven Singular (who also worked on the mur­der of Den­ver talk-show host Alan Berg by the Neo-Nazi group “The Order”...Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered on the 10th anniversary week of Alan Berg) and Donald Freed on the OJ Simpson case and the conspiracy to start a race war, polarize race relations, while discrediting law enforcement of which Mark Fuhrman is very much a part of. In particular, Operation Thunderbolt, the Nazi psy-op to kill race traitor Nicole Simpson who was German extraction Racist/Nazi groups hated OJ because he was one of the first to cross the color barrier, appealing to whites as much as blacks, and then daring to marry a beautiful Aryan, contaminating the sacred.

Mark Fuhrman was identified as one of the 45 police officers listed in the Christopher Commission report, the city's response to the Rodney King beatings.

Then re the Simpson case, he did not arrive at the crime scene as a blank slate. He knew Nicole's custody arrangements, knew about her breast implants, and claimed to know many things about her body. Then,

Fuhrman found the glove.

Furhman found the hat.

Fuhrman found the blood

Fuhrman went over the gate.

Fuhrman did everything

Mark Fuhrman, who wears Nazi memorabilia underneath his lapels The 43 page investigation beginning in February of 1995 concluded on March 18, 1995 that showed Fuhrmann was sticking swastikas in lockers of other officers and had a Nazi uniform. Darden and Clark knew the results of the investigation, yet claimed ignorance of his Nazi belief system.

On August 8, 1994, Singular told police that Fuhrman and Nicole knew one another. He found out from the LAPD investigation that included reports from people inside the District Attorney's office and from officers in the LAPD. Fuhrman talked about her at parties, about her breast implants, as well as other physical details about Brown. Not only that, he had a great deal of knowledge about the custody status of OJ and Nicole's kids.

Moreover, Detective Vannatter checked out a sample of OJ's blood, and according to Gary Sieglar, on June 15, he went to the coroner's office and demanded samples of the victim's blood. Therefore, between June 13th and June 16th, Detective Vannatter and perhaps others had, under their control, all the principals involved. So between 6/13-6/16, all of the evidence, and all of the samples of the principal's blood were out of the chain of evidence, wild, out of control, out in the field between June 13th and June 16th.

Fuhrman, on March 15, 1995, during cross examination testimony, swore, under oath that he had not addressed any black person as a nigger or spoke about black people as niggers in the past ten years.

Well, he lied...big time. The "Fuhrman Tapes" contain 40 examples of the use of the term "nigger" to refer to black persons in a racially disparaging context. and contain 18 examples of Fuhrman admitting participation in police misconduct, or offering approving comments with respect to misconduct. This misconduct includes illegal use of deadly force, beating suspects to extract confessions, planting evidence, framing innocent persons, and lying or covering up misconduct by others.

In chapter 5 in the book, "Blood Oath" by Steven Worth.

Skinner" (the code name for the informant who spurred this book, and claimed to be part of the strike team that killed Nicole and Ron as a part of a white supremacist group called CAUSE Christian Aryian Underground Special Enforcers)

The plan for the anniversary celebration, that of the murder of Alan Berg, consisted of a plot so sinister, so creative, so diabolical that the outcome would provide for the embarrassment of an entire city, an entire race and an entire nation. The plot consisted of a well-thought out action that would damage the judicial system forever. It would create a sense of doubt that would exist in every future trial...The discoverer (another code name) would continue to explain the rationale of the team. "Evidence presented and offered by law enforcement would be challenged from this case forward. It's a plan designed, in part, to be a payback for all of those responsible for carrying out actions against freedom loving white supremacists." Another founder of the CAUSE picked up the explanation.

"The plan is centered around an individual easily recognized and respected among both blacks and whites. It will look as if he's being framed by the authorities. The situation is designed to call upon and challenge inner personal beliefs that every person holds. People will choose sides. Their conscience won't permit otherwise. the final coup will occur when our target is found guilty or his credibility is destroyed. This event will generate instant racial tension followed by violence. We're going to ensure that by inflaming what will be an already inflamed situation.

The plan will use the distrust between the authorities and the blacks that's existed in Los Angeles for years. At first, everyone will choose up sides. As the discussions become heated and clouded with rhetoric, violence will follow. After much destruction has occurred, the CAUSE will then step forward to take credit for the framing, but it will be painfully obvious that we couldn't have done it without the help of an easily duped, overzealous prosecution.

Via "Skinner", Colby was the provider, but who or what is Colby? Son of William Colby, former CIA director who lived next door to Nicole at Gretna Green? The location of the LAPD headquarters where Mark Fuhrman came from

And there is so much more that I won't bore you with, but if you're interested listen to audios posted here:

http://spitfirelist.com/audio/audio-001-099/

Earth-704509
MinM

Postby 82_28 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:01 pm

I am on the west coast of the US of A so it may have already aired where others are. But I saw some crazy documentary the other night and the LAPD and LAFD just completely pulled out of the area. I honestly do not know what that means.

Anyhow, tonight are a bunch of documentaries and shit. I am sure they will be online shortly.

Maybe it is due to HD or something. But I didn't realize the shit beat out of Rodney King. I think it is because of their truncated footage or something back then. I watched the whole damn thing the other night and Jesus. I will leave it at that. They really got a lot of angst out by being more cruel than just putting him out of his misery. What cruelty.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Previous

Return to General Discussion