Aurora CO Theater Massacre

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Aurora CO Theater Massacre

Postby Joao » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Via /r/conspiracy on Reddit:

A youtube commenter attempting a transcription wrote:And he’s wrong because mental illness is everything. I’m the biological mother, she's the surrogate. They took him away from me and they adopted him cuz they knew he had mental illness. They know. My family's full of FBI. He's done. He's my son, I need him now. Don't kill him, don't kill him! It’s not his fault!

[Emphasis added]

KDVR / Fox 31 Denver wrote:Woman jailed for disruption in theater shooting courtroom to undergo mental health exam
Posted 3:38 pm, July 30, 2015, by Will C. Holden, Updated at 05:54pm, July 31, 2015

CENTENNIAL, Colo. — An outburst briefly interrupted the closing statement from Arapahoe County District Attorney George Brauchler, who was pushing for the death penalty in the sentencing hearing portion of the Aurora theater shooting trial on Thursday.

The woman, later identified as Deborah Cave, was jailed for her vocal eruption. Friday, she appeared in court on additional charges related to the courtroom disrupution. The judge in that case ordered her to undergo a mental health evaluation.

Joao

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Well, an interesting claim - if she really is his bio-mom.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby divideandconquer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Did anyone ever hear of the strange Internet conspiracy researcher (focused on Aurora shooting), Michael Cravey, who worked under the pseudonym Thomas Brinkley? I never heard of him before today after I listened to a guy named, Peter Klein, who claims he knew this guy. Cravey was killed on March 3, 2014 in Gainesville FL under mysterious circumstances so Klein continues to investigate his death and has created a series of videos called, "The Mysterious and Untimely Death of Michael Cravey "

Apparently, according to news reports, consumed by internet conspiracy theories, Cravey stabbed someone at random on Univ of Fl campus (first day of spring break) at 6:55 A.M. Afterwards: a car chase...car crash... and then around 10 A.M., Cravey shot dead by with Gainesville police with a hatchet in his hand. On the night Cravey was killed, Klein received a phone call (on a Google phone) from another researcher telling him of Cravey's death when they both heard the message, "this call is being recorded"

Prior to this, Cravey had extensively researched the Aurora theater shooting and he believed that he had broken that case. In the weeks leading up to his death, Cravey claimed he was being surveilled.

Very strange.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... r_5V8Fu3DA
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby elfismiles » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:12 am

Yes, there is a thread about that...

Crazy??
Post by chump » 05 Mar 2014 17:41
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37849&p=537431&hilit=Michael+Cravey#p537431

divideandconquer » 30 Aug 2015 23:07 wrote:Did anyone ever hear of the strange Internet conspiracy researcher (focused on Aurora shooting), Michael Cravey, who worked under the pseudonym Thomas Brinkley? I never heard of him before today after I listened to a guy named, Peter Klein, who claims he knew this guy. Cravey was killed on March 3, 2014 in Gainesville FL under mysterious circumstances so Klein continues to investigate his death and has created a series of videos called, "The Mysterious and Untimely Death of Michael Cravey "

Apparently, according to news reports, consumed by internet conspiracy theories, Cravey stabbed someone at random on Univ of Fl campus (first day of spring break) at 6:55 A.M. Afterwards: a car chase...car crash... and then around 10 A.M., Cravey shot dead by with Gainesville police with a hatchet in his hand. On the night Cravey was killed, Klein received a phone call (on a Google phone) from another researcher telling him of Cravey's death when they both heard the message, "this call is being recorded"

Prior to this, Cravey had extensively researched the Aurora theater shooting and he believed that he had broken that case. In the weeks leading up to his death, Cravey claimed he was being surveilled.

Very strange.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... r_5V8Fu3DA
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby barracuda » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:01 pm

barracuda

Postby zangtang » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:03 pm

do not do that again..................
zangtang

Postby 82_28 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:19 pm

What was on this cassette?

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Elvis » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Anyone know what the 'suitcase' device is behind him in this photo?:

Also, in some photos his pupils look massively, completely dilated -- as if they were Photoshopped all black. But more likely a drug effect?.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 82_28 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:15 pm

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:16 pm

But yeah! What is that machine?
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Maybe what he wired his bombs up to?

EDIT: I've looked around and couldn't find anything to match it. It does look as though there is an older MP3 player on it. Maybe he was going to radio it to set off the bombs and get away with no cellphone trail?
82_28

Postby barracuda » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Elvis » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:30 pm wrote:Anyone know what the 'suitcase' device is behind him in this photo?:.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/magiceffec ... 32518.html
barracuda

Postby 82_28 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Makes as good of sense as any. Thanks (I guess) for the legwork, Mr. Fish. I still would like to know what was recorded on that tape!
82_28

Postby Philos » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:29 am

I havent read this thread in quite a while and its large - has anyone been able to discover how the NSA didnt nail this guy? You'd think with the incredibly sophisticated tools at the NSA's disposal that buying all this stuff online wouldve set off a million different alerts, right? RIGHT?

This elephant thread really stuck in my head as I was catching up on Holmes and on the video when Applebaum starts on about beaming data directly into PEOPLE... I had a very sickly feeling shoot through my body as I watched the video above and what I can only describe as MK ultra unraveling in the courtroom.

Grizzly » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:04 pm wrote:Here's the fucking elephant...

Philos

Postby elfismiles » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 am

Friday, February 15, 2019
Aurora Effect Again
http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2019/02/AuroraIL.html

ETA: FLASHBACK...

elfismiles » 21 Oct 2014 19:49 wrote:<snip>

... and now we apparently have the terrible killings by Darren Deon Vann:

Aurora Woman Was Dawn of Serial Killer Case
by Loren Coleman