11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:59 am

Joe Hillshoist » Fri May 13, 2022 8:46 pm wrote:
8bitagent » 13 May 2022 19:08 wrote:Quick bump, sadly HistoryCommons and a lot of deep real politik 9/11 research hubs had been deactivated and expired.
But noticed this "wiki" has popped up which has a lot of the the deep dive research HistoryCommons and other serious 9/11 research had relied on
https://911research.fandom.com/wiki/Category:All

all this other Saudi intel-9/11 news has been coming out the woodwork lately, but it feels so antiquated and moot
https://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-g ... har-2022-5
https://www.winknews.com/2022/04/27/vid ... operative/

RIP History Commons.

Remember when the internet provided so much hope and possibility....

Totally. All down the memory hole. If this is to be the last of this thread, just the fact it's been reported that Osama bin Laden's son has married the daughter of "lead 9/11 hijacker" Mohammed Atta's daughter, and that Osama bin Laden's daughter is a huge pro Trump Qanon activist, I think it's a satisfactory surrealist end to the 9/11 saga.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:22 pm

stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:57 pm

A finance professor discusses suspicious options trading prior to 9/11:
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:47 pm

Dying Guys For 9/11 Truth

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC 7 On 9/11’

79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11.

Mr. Howard, who worked for the CIA for 36 years as an operative, claims he was tapped by senior CIA agents to work on the project due to his engineering background, and early career in the demolition business.

Trained as a civil engineer, Mr. Howard became an explosives expert after being headhunted by the CIA in early 1980s. Mr. Howard says has extensive experience in planting explosives in items as small as cigarette lighters and as large as “80 floor buildings.”

The 79-year-old New Jersey native says he worked on the CIA operation they dubbed “New Century” between May 1997 and September 2001, during a time he says the CIA “was still taking orders from the top.” Mr. Howard says he was part of a cell of 4 operatives tasked with ensuring the demolition was successful.

Mr. Howard says the World Trade Center 7 operation is unique among his demolitions, as it is the only demolition that “we had to pretend wasn’t a demolition job”. He claims he had no problem going through with the deception at the time, because “when you are a patriot, you don’t question the motivation of the CIA or the White House. You assume the bigger purpose is for a greater good. They pick good, loyal people like me, and it breaks my heart to hear the shit talk.”

stickdog99

Postby Harvey » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:18 pm

^ This story from mid 2017 remains uncorroborated in any respect as far as I know. Is there something new?
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:13 am

Harvey » 23 Sep 2022 22:18 wrote:^ This story from mid 2017 remains uncorroborated in any respect as far as I know. Is there something new?

Nope. I just saw it for the first time.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:05 pm

Update: My last post appears to be a fake: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cia-a ... sses-wtc7/
stickdog99

Postby Harvey » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:54 pm

?
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:46 am

why does this auxiliary information matter? it only serves to muddy the waters on an open and shut conspiracy case. the evidence has always been, that using the human sense of sight, one can observe the building free fall collapse. then anyone with a brain who finds out what offices were housed in that building, can put the rest together. burden of proof is still on the fucking loonies who believe a theoretical computer model proves something that has never happened in reality.

people have trouble moving on, and still hope there will be vindication. maybe one day by some revisionist historians, but we'll all be dead.
drstrangelove

Postby DrEvil » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:20 pm

I'm still curious what exactly was in that building. Blowing it up is pretty drastic, even for piles of classified documents. What kind of office comes with built-in demolition charges?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm

^^^
corbett report documentary, on 911 as well as moonofalabama, in the archives -before google destroyed em- had evidence that there were many high level investigations on going IN THAT BUILDING, (7) as well as investigations into the Clinton's and a Separate CIA/mob evidence facility.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:02 pm

DrEvil » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:20 pm wrote:I'm still curious what exactly was in that building. Blowing it up is pretty drastic, even for piles of classified documents. What kind of office comes with built-in demolition charges?

Floors 9,10,11, and 12 of the building housed the offices for the US Secret Service and the Securities and Exchange Commission, agencies responsible for investigations into financial crime and fraud.

The SEC didn't publicly announce an investigation into Enron until November 1st 2001, but they had been probing the company's books for the better part of that year. Then on November 8th Enron reissued all of its SEC filings for the periods between 1997 through September 2001.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... 31e8-k.txt
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

SEC Enforcement Office Is Destroyed in Attack
The enforcement office of the Securities and Exchange Commission was destroyed in Tuesday's terrorist attack, leaving the nation's top securities regulator scrambling to reconstruct some of its longest-running investigations.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1000348229290230479

Same reason that part of the pentagon was targeted as well.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:41 am

Useful short summary below (the passage carries on to detail other coincidences, Silverstream employees, Bremer etc, etc.)

From Black 9/11, Money, Motive & Technology by Mark H. Gaffney:

...the point of impact at the 95th and 96th floors was another remarkable happenstance. Both floors were occupied by Marsh & McLennan, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerages, with ties to the private intelligence firm Kroll Associates, which held the security contract at the World Trade Center.

The CEO of Marsh & McLennan on 9/11 was Jeffrey Greenberg, son of Maurice “Hank” Greenberg, owner of AIG, the world’s largest insurance conglomerate (or second largest, depending on the source). Greenberg’s other son, Evan, was CEO of Ace Limited, another large insurance company. Maurice Greenberg had been a director of the New York Federal Reserve Bank for many years, and in 1994-95 served as its chairman. Greenberg was also vice-chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, which, as already noted, sponsored his 1996 report, “Making Intelligence Smarter: The future of U.S. Intelligence.” As a result of that report, Senator Arlen Specter floated Greenberg’s name as a candidate for the directorship of the CIA.⁴

Although George Tenet eventually got the job, the mere fact that Greenberg was in the running shows the extent of his influence. In1993, Greenberg’s huge insurance conglomerate AIG reportedly bankrolled the Wall Street spy firm, Kroll Associates, saving it from bankruptcy. Thereafter, Kroll became an AIG subsidiary. After the1993 World Trade Center bombing, Kroll acquired the contract from the Port Authority of New York to upgrade security at the World Trade Center, in the process beating out two other firms.⁵ Kroll continued with the WTC security contract through the period leading up to the September 11 attacks. One of Kroll’s directors, Jerome Hauer, also managed New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani’s Office of Emergency Management, which was located on the 23rd floor of WTC-7, which was also destroyed on September 11.⁶ Kroll’s contract gave it unfettered access to all of the buildings destroyed in New York on 9/11.

Nor was this all. In 1998, AIG invested $1.35 billion in the Blackstone Group, a private New York merchant bank.⁷ According to the New York Times, the two companies had worked together for many years. Indeed, Maurice Greenberg had served on Blackstone’s advisory board since 1989. The connection is of special interest because in October 2000, Blackstone Real Estate Advisors, the real estate management arm of Blackstone Group, purchased the mortgage secured by WTC-7.⁸ This startling string of coincidences should have been reason enough for the 9/11 Commission to investigate both the Blackstone Group and Kroll’s shady background as well as their relations with AIG, Ace Limited, and Marsh & McLennan. The Commission was armed with subpoena authority and could have probed deeply enough to learn the truth.

On that final point of yours Doc, I've been looking for an excuse to post the following seminar by Barbara Honegger which details much of that surrounding context at the Pentagon.

I'm aware that Honegger has had numerous critics inside and outside the conspiracy community and I don't follow behind every single argument she makes here, but the large body of the argument and evidence she deploys in this specific talk is certainly exhaustive and convincing and well worth being aware of.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby drstrangelove » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:35 am

The connection is of special interest because in October 2000, Blackstone Real Estate Advisors, the real estate management arm of Blackstone Group, purchased the mortgage secured by WTC-7.⁸ This startling string of coincidences should have been reason enough for the 9/11 Commission to investigate both the Blackstone Group and Kroll’s shady background as well as their relations with AIG, Ace Limited, and Marsh & McLennan.

forget to mention that the blackstone group also handled the liquidation of Enron assets. :thumbsup
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:47 pm

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

PreviousNext