11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby Grizzly » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:43 pm

Hi yall.... Miss me?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:10 pm

How quickly the high crimes of the W administration diffused down the memory hole. We live in the now here. The peasants of Afghanistan and Iraq still call their name. Hegemony at its worst. Should the day come when the real culprits of 9/11 are revealed it will lift a huge stone off my back. For shame on all who practice wars of violence.

Oh...and Tin Man can go fuck himself.
thrulookingglass

Postby Grizzly » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:40 pm

COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity

¡ƃunɹǝɯɯäpɹǝʇʇöפ This ain't no opera.

Oh...and Tin Man can go fuck himself.

Agreed.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:12 pm

"Psychological operations" are part of any response to a public health threat. In this case there are opposing operations battling for our minds.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:45 pm

https://digwithin.net/2020/06/03/coronavirus-scare/
Is the Coronavirus Scare a Psychological Operation?

*Note: Sorry Elvis, I'm reposting this back here because I accidentally put it in the wrong thread, and deleted it, intending to put it in the one of the Rona threads, and had not seen that you replied to it. So, I put it back. Terrible, faux pas ... Okay, I'm roasted and done for the night.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:42 am

Haha, I think I noticed something missing while I was posting. We'll just let things stand. I did skim the link

Grizzly » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:45 pm wrote:https://digwithin.net/2020/06/03/coronavirus-scare/
Is the Coronavirus Scare a Psychological Operation?

*Note: Sorry Elvis, I'm reposting this back here because I accidentally put it in the wrong thread, and deleted it, intending to put it in the one of the Rona threads, and had not seen that you replied to it. So, I put it back. Terrible, faux pas ... Okay, I'm roasted and done for the night.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:02 am

Legit almost expected George W Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld to speak at the 2020 DNC.

The rehabilitation of Bush as the "gentle painter", dancing with Ellen on tv, and suddenly beloved by the blue wave blue check "resistance" is grotesque

Today at the 19th annv. 9/11 memorial in NYC....I guess Biden calling Trump the most dangerous threat to democracy is all theatre...

Funny how Biden won't apologize, let alone acknowledge his cheerleading for the Iraq war, even after people had wised up, or his involvement in the destruction of Libya...which lead to hundreds of thousands of dead and more injured...and the return of African ancestry slavery for the first time in a century. If only Woodward had done some recordings of Biden on those blunders.

Of course, not to leave Trump off the hook....Trump went from saying maybe Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11 in 2016 on the campaign trail...to this a few months later..

I recall the 9/11 "truth" era of 2004-2009 fondly, all of it warts and all...and exactly happened what I knew would happen. In time noone would care. The "Democrats" and "Republicans", the left and right, even those who suspected something was amiss, would go back to the default position.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby conniption » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:01 pm

off-guardian

36 MSM Voices Reported Explosions on 9/11 A review of the television news coverage on September 11th 2001

Ted Walter and Graeme MacQueen

Sep 14, 2020

The widely held belief that the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the airplane impacts and the resulting fires is, unbeknownst to most people, a revisionist theory. Among individuals who witnessed the event firsthand, the more prevalent hypothesis was that the Twin Towers had been brought down by massive explosions.

continues... https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/14/36- ... s-on-9-11/
conniption

Postby Harvey » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:47 pm

0:45 onward. Clear as day: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wixpa

(In other similar footage, the flashes are blacked out. On some of those videos you can actually see a few pixel wide halo of light with a black dot in the middle where the flash was removed.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Elvis » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:15 am

Harvey » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:47 pm wrote:0:45 onward. Clear as day: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wixpa

(In other similar footage, the flashes are blacked out. On some of those videos you can actually see a few pixel wide halo of light with a black dot in the middle where the flash was removed.

I've never heard that, but seems to be the case!
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:12 am

^^^^^

Yes. What does that say about the state of affairs?

What does it say when, essentially, there is proof of controlled demolition and efforts were made, after the fact, to explicitly 'black out' the thermite flashes in video footage? (Among many other cover-up efforts and denials, of course).

It speaks to a brazen, unscrupulous, utterly pathalogical mindset. And this was almost 20 yrs ago. Flash forward to 2020 and apply that same mindset to current circumstances.

There's continued failure in assessment of events. A continued denial of the depths that will be, and have been, plumbed to achieve certain ends.

(This is not directed at Elvis, particularly - they are ruminations to any/all)
Belligerent Savant

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:34 am

Smoking gun. Definitive. Nice to know these powerful and entirely evil "upper class" ultra-nationalists (MIC) can be this assertive.

Unbelievable.
thrulookingglass

Postby Grizzly » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:44 pm

https://twitter.com/JosBtrigga/status/1304601085349425152?s=20

"Do I think Thin-Thread would've stopped 9/11? Yeah. I do." - Kirk Wiebe, NSA whistleblower

As Kirk Wiebe will be doing an AMA on reddit in a couple of days, I figure this clip of him will be relevant as he's saying 9/11 could've been stopped if his program thin-thread was allowed to function. But people like Hayden stopped it from running. These people need to be jailed. Now.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:29 pm

The Cynthia Weil footage of WTC 1 & 2.

It's very high res. Among the interesting things to point out about this is the delay in sound from WTC and how feeble the sounds are. Because of the camera zoom, for large parts of the video, what is taking place looks very nearby but it isn't. In one part Cynthia zooms onto the hole in the near tower where the first plane has entered. Inside you can see a number of people, apparently unharmed, communicating with each other as they cling to the ragged edge of the building and then we can see them waving for help. It's probably known who they were by now, but I don't know myself. It is a wrench to know their fate as they wave for help that would never come.

Before the intitiation of the first collapse at around 59:17 note that we can hear sounds from about 59:12/13 onward which sound like grinding or tearing noises, hard to hear over the helicopter. Through the small camera microphone and at a distance we don't know what they may have been. For comparison listen to the sounds of the collapse itself. We aren't hearing what was there to be heard, just what the camera picks up.

As the first collapse occurs (59;17 onward) it looks like about five to ten stories begin to sheer off and rotate as a whole block before any vertical fall occurs. You can see all of the upper levels above the impact site lean, but if you watch it several times you can see this effect of about ten floors rotating as a single block, slightly ahead of that lean, as if propelled. Two sheer lines, one at the level of impact and the other five to ten stories above begin to displace air (sudden movement in the smoke and puffs of fire) before the lateral or vertical movement of the tower, apparently sheering off, occurs.

The second collapse begins around 1:28:41. Again there is displacement of air immediately before collapse, very visible in the smoke at the right side of the building, but more clearly than in other footage we can see the top levels collapse toward the fire line at the impact point. This is significant because if the floors had collapsed from melting at the impact point, why did all the upper floors collapse into each other, almost all of them, before they reached the point of impact? Watch for yourselves. The upper floors collapse exactly like a controlled demolition, they just dissolve before meeting the impact level and at that point the rest of the structure follows.

Multiple explosive ejections can be seen at various levels below the onrushing collapse at this point.

Then there's the other slightly more woo element. I hate to mention it but it has been discussed elsewhere. At 4:27 an object enters the scene at top right and sails down almost vertically before disappearing behind the foreground building. I did a comparison with a helicopter which appears in later frames and it doesn't look very like it, looks smaller and closer. Also the Helicopter increases in apparent size very slightly as it travels across the frame, indicating that it moves slightly closer to the camera whereas the mystery object remains at exactly the same number of pixels even though it's apparent albedo diminishes slightly. This indicates that it travelled vertically with reference to the camera but did not alter it's distance from the camera appreciably.

Here's a side by side comparison of the helicopter and the object. I think it looks like a drone but who had small drones like this in 2001? What do you think?

Cynthia Weil video.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Grizzly » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:38 am

^^^ Wow! The Cynthia Weil footage of WTC 1 & 2. Excellent :thumbsup
-----

Update on my post above...

AMA Announcement; On Wednesday, October 28th, at 3PM Eastern (tomorrow) NSA whistleblowers William Binney and J. Kirk Wiebe will host an AMA on /r/conspiracy in this unique time for those seeking to speak their truth.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/jifioq/ama_announcement_on_wednesday_october_28th_at_3pm/

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion