11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby Nordic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 pm

http://www.historycommons.org/context.j ... nkerlearns

(10:25 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Staff in White House Bunker Learns of Flight 93 Crash; Vice President Cheney Already Thinks an ‘Act of Heroism’ Occurred

Vice President Cheney pointing a finger inside the Presidential Emergency Operations Center. Footage of the World Trade Center plays on the televisions in the background (exact time is unknown). [Source: White House]
Those inside the Presidential Emergency Operations Center (PEOC) below the White House learn that an aircraft is down in Pennsylvania. (This turns out to be Flight 93.) Many of the people in the PEOC wonder whether military fighters shot it down. [WASHINGTON POST, 1/27/2002; 9/11 COMMISSION, 7/24/2004, PP. 41] National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice later claims that, like her, Vice President Dick Cheney initially thinks, “it must have been shot down by the fighters.” [HAYES, 2007, PP. 339] However, Eric Edelman—Cheney’s national security adviser, who is also in the PEOC—will later recall: “The vice president was a little bit ahead of us.… He said, sort of softly, and to nobody in particular, ‘I think an act of heroism just took place on that plane.’” [CNN, 9/11/2002; CNN, 9/14/2002] Yet the Pentagon does not confirm that Flight 93 was not shot down until after midday (see (Shortly After 12:00 p.m.) September 11, 2001). [NEWSWEEK, 12/31/2001] And the phone calls from Flight 93 that indicated a passenger revolt took place are only reported later on. [WASHINGTON POST, 1/27/2002]
Entity Tags: Richard (“Dick”) Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, Eric Edelman
Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, 9/11 Timeline
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:56 pm

HAYOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!

That there is crazy footage, edited but for the most part raw. Really has nothing to do with our hare brained themes we entertain. But it is worth the watch.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Novem5er » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 am

My god, THE DUST! What a hell-scape. The whole thing still boils my blood. The day that changed history, for sure.

Even though I was nowhere near NYC on that day and nobody I know personally was injured, I've always felt a sense of lingering shock and anxiety that day. People have laughed, but I've recognized in myself over the years a moderate level of 9/11 PTSD.
Novem5er

Postby Nordic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:11 am

Well yeah, I think we all did. That's one of the big reasons why it was such a diabolically successful psyops.
Nordic

Postby Novem5er » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:12 pm

Nordic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:11 am wrote:Well yeah, I think we all did. That's one of the big reasons why it was such a diabolically successful psyops.

Absolutely. I think the American public is slowly moving away from the paranoia over Islamic terrorism and most of us don't want to go to war again.

However, several of the Republican presidential candidates seem to want to reignite those concerns, replacing Al Queda with ISIL and Iran. A few of them have openly said that we need to take the fight overseas again and not hesitate to use force against Iran.

I long for a post-post-9/11 world and I don't think we're there yet.
Novem5er

Postby Nordic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:20 pm

https://www.intellihub.com/alert-air-tr ... -115655645

Alert: Air traffic collision warning systems, locators, down off East Coast and 5 states until Oct. 1 September 5, 2015 1:34 pm EDT

FacebookTwitter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-marsh/
DAN MARSH/FLICKR

DOD GIVES LAST-MINUTE NOTICE TO FAA BEFORE GOING DARK
BY SHEPARD AMBELLAS

WASHINGTON, DC (INTELLIHUB) — Air Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS) and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcasts (ADS-B) will be down or spotty in 5 states, extending up to 200 miles off shore of the Eastern Seaboard, until Oct. 1, according to a NOTAM issued Sept. 1 by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

The NOTAM reads in part:

Due to military activities, the TCAS and ADS-B surveillance may be unreliable in the airspace over Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida, and extending approximately 200 nautical miles offshore, from 1 a.m. EDT (0500z) Sept. 2 until midnight EDT (0459z) on Oct. 1.

Pilots are advised that the traffic alert and TCAS may fail to establish tracks on nearby aircraft and may fail to receive traffic alerts (TA) or resolution advisories (RA). Operators should be aware that tracks may first appear within close proximity to their aircraft, and may immediately go into TA/RA status.

Pilots are advised to maintain an increased visual awareness in this area. If operators believe that an aircraft should have triggered an alert, the incident should be reported to air traffic control as soon as possible.

This is due to a late notice Department of Defense exercise, and NBAA has voiced its concern to the FAA that these sort of significant impact tests need much more notice to operators in the NAS.

This is immensely concerning not only for the safety of passengers and staff aboard flights navigating the affected areas but for the security of our country as well. In fact the last time we saw similar systems go down was during the attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon, Sept. 11, 2001.

A traffic collision avoidance system or traffic alert and collision avoidance system […] is an aircraft collision avoidance system designed to reduce the incidence of mid-air collisions between aircraft. It monitors the airspace around an aircraft for other aircraft equipped with a corresponding active transponder, independent of air traffic control, and warns pilots of the presence of other transponder-equipped aircraft which may present a threat of mid-air collision (MAC). — Wikipedia.

The FAA’s website explains the ADS-B as an “Automatic Dependent Surveillance–Broadcast (ADS-B) is a precise satellite-based surveillance system. ADS-B Out uses GPS technology to determine an aircraft’s location, airspeed and other data, and broadcasts that information to a network of ground stations, which relays the data to air traffic control displays and to nearby aircraft equipped to receive the data via ADS-B In. Operators of aircraft equipped with ADS-B In can receive weather and traffic position information delivered directly to the cockpit.”

Additionally it may be important to note that a second air defense blimp, or aerostat, has been dispatched to the skies over Connecticut and Maryland. The aerostat is capable of watching a 360 degree field in the sky for approaching space objects, missiles and aircraft.

Remain vigilant.

Nordic

Postby Novem5er » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:11 am

As a complete coincidence, I found this video tonight. I was not looking for 9/11 videos, but I found it none the less. I only post it here because we were just talking about 9/11 being a conscious altering event, and one that I mention feeling like it stopped time. What a better synchronicity than stopping time with a movie about time travel. I know there are a lot of crack-pot videos online, but this one is worth watching. It creeped me out.

Back to the Future Predicts 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
Novem5er

Postby Novem5er » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:11 am

As a complete coincidence, I found this video tonight. I was not looking for 9/11 videos, but I found it none the less. I only post it here because we were just talking about 9/11 being a conscious altering event, and one that I mention feeling like it stopped time. What a better synchronicity than stopping time with a movie about time travel. I know there are a lot of crack-pot videos online, but this one is worth watching. It creeped me out.

Novem5er

Postby justdrew » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 am

Novem5er » 07 Sep 2015 22:11 wrote:As a complete coincidence, I found this video tonight. I was not looking for 9/11 videos, but I found it none the less. I only post it here because we were just talking about 9/11 being a conscious altering event, and one that I mention feeling like it stopped time. What a better synchronicity than stopping time with a movie about time travel. I know there are a lot of crack-pot videos online, but this one is worth watching. It creeped me out.

It ALSO predicted the Kennedy Assassination in Dallas. :wink:

but seriously that B2tF video has been getting around big time
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby NeonLX » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Novem5er » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:11 am wrote:As a complete coincidence, I found this video tonight. I was not looking for 9/11 videos, but I found it none the less. I only post it here because we were just talking about 9/11 being a conscious altering event, and one that I mention feeling like it stopped time. What a better synchronicity than stopping time with a movie about time travel. I know there are a lot of crack-pot videos online, but this one is worth watching. It creeped me out.

Wow. I don't know. The "2001" stuff seems kinda out there to me. Interesting "coincidences" in the Zemeckis movies though.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Novem5er » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:19 pm

The same producer had made a video a few years ago that also included the JFK links (as noted above). I actually liked that one better, but the new video splits the JFK and 9/11 ideas into two different videos and updates the 9/11 video with the spooky coincidence of Zemeckis' new movie, the Walk.

As far as alternate-reality YouTube videos go, I thought this one was pretty well thought out. I wont call it a conspiracy because the producer isn't criticizing Zemeckis in any way; rather he's claiming that Zemeckis channeled future knowledge into a movie script by means of a higher consciousness.

And, yeah, the 2001 Space Oddessy stuff was kind of shoe-horned in there, I think because it's always been a source of weirdness in Hollywood lore.
Novem5er

Postby 82_28 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Nothing really of value here, but I just noticed the distinct angle of the sun all day and all it reminded me of is 9/11/2001. There really is something eerie about this angle since then. I dunno if it's that date or if it actually is a scary date and time where the sun becomes noticeably more low.

Also, where the hell are you 8bit?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Novem5er » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:14 pm

My wife's been walking home from work recently and doesn't get off until the sun is going down. We're lucky that we live so close to her employer. We've noticed this week though that precious minutes of daylight are quickly leaving. We can feel autumn approaching fast, like a blanket creeping over our head.

I've always liked autumn. We have a host of birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then a few weeks until Christmas. 9/11 has been a weird anniversary thrown in there now, so there's a bit of introspection to the mix.

Unfortunately, our family tragedy this last year has resulted in one less autumn birthday to celebrate (or maybe celebrate in memorium) and another tragic anniversary to mourn. Bah!
Novem5er

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:58 pm

What I like about this years major "summer of shark attack" coverage, which seems to be the most shark attack hype since 2001, is that now we finally have mega sharks that dawrf even the mechanical shark used in Jaws.

We're also getting a sequel to Zoolander soon.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendel ... -911-film/
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:51 pm

8bitagent » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:58 pm wrote:What I like about this years major "summer of shark attack" coverage, which seems to be the most shark attack hype since 2001, is that now we finally have mega sharks that dawrf even the mechanical shark used in Jaws.

We're also getting a sequel to Zoolander soon.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendel ... -911-film/

The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion