11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: [s]11[/s] 12 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby conniption » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:13 am

9/11: The 19 Suspects the Government Wants to Hide | Think Tank

10:41 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2s4v9XY3U

Published on Sep 10, 2013

Abby Martin speaks with Kevin Ryan, co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies and author of 'Another 19', a book that explores 19 alternative suspects that he alleges had the real means and motive to pull of the 9/11 attacks.

Amazon

36 Customer Reviews
conniption

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 am

Happy Birthday! The gift that keeps on giving

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 am

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:29 pm

NEVER FORGET! (how easy it is to zoom in on and slow down pixelated images and connect spurious factoids together)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 82_28 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:56 pm

8bitagent » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am wrote:Happy Birthday! The gift that keeps on giving

It's funny you post that, 8bit. I just posted this this morning on our site.

http://www.earlyclues.com/2013/09/11/ja ... ation-day/

I too, included cake.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby elfismiles » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:24 pm

I fucking love that 911-cake.

Meanwhile...

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Arrest made in vandalism at 9/11 memorial in Lafayette
http://theadvocate.com/news/police/7028 ... emorial-in

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby conniption » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:05 am

conniption

Postby conniption » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Slate

Posted Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013

Mass. Gov. Calls 9/11 Timing of Drill With Flames and Smoke at Boston Airport "Just Dumb"

conniption

Postby KeenInsight » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Remember, Remember the 11th of September. The 9/11 treason and plot. I know of no reason. Why the 9/11 treason. Should ever be forgot.

KeenInsight

Postby Project Willow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:16 pm

^Awesome. Was that from last weekend?

Did anyone see NOVA on PBS last night? Oh, the lies, the lies, they're being enshrined in a massive, underground museum and lifted to the sky in a new concrete core tower.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby OP ED » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:00 am

of course they are.

[8bit and OP ED discussed this years ago]

OP ED has mentioned before, wrt tuesday(s)

:: ::

OP ED was working midnight shifts for a well-known shipping company on THAT day. OP ED was therefore still awake from the day before and watching television. Specifically, OP ED was watching "Garfield. And Friends".

[on some channel or another, i don't remember, but i think it was #20, network free channels, OP ED has never paid for Cable, OP ED had never voted]

one of the shorts, "episodes" was the one where Garfield, who dreads Monday, had slept through Monday only to awaken Tuesday to find that it was, in fact, [still] Monday again. This happened several times.

OP ED's programming was interrupted to bring him 9-11

OP ED is still on Monday.

[and so is the rest of the world]

Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby cptmarginal » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:52 am

Project Willow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:16 pm wrote:Did anyone see NOVA on PBS last night? Oh, the lies, the lies, they're being enshrined in a massive, underground museum and lifted to the sky in a new concrete core tower.

The way you put that reminds me of the Washington Post's "Top Secret America" investigative project, which incidentally was also the subject of a (whitewash) PBS Frontline program. Not that the original series and book were very hard-hitting in the first place, but this is a great quote:

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top- ... nd-control

The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work.

These are some of the findings of a two-year investigation by The Washington Post that discovered what amounts to an alternative geography of the United States, a Top Secret America hidden from public view and lacking in thorough oversight. After nine years of unprecedented spending and growth, the result is that the system put in place to keep the United States safe is so massive that its effectiveness is impossible to determine.

The investigation's other findings include:

* Some 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies work on programs related to counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence in about 10,000 locations across the United States.

* An estimated 854,000 people, nearly 1.5 times as many people as live in Washington, D.C., hold top-secret security clearances.

* In Washington and the surrounding area, 33 building complexes for top-secret intelligence work are under construction or have been built since September 2001. Together they occupy the equivalent of almost three Pentagons or 22 U.S. Capitol buildings - about 17 million square feet of space.

[...]

Clusters of top-secret work exist throughout the country, but the Washington region is the capital of Top Secret America.

About half of the post-9/11 enterprise is anchored in an arc stretching from Leesburg south to Quantico, back north through Washington and curving northeast to Linthicum, just north of the Baltimore-Washington International Marshall Airport. Many buildings sit within off-limits government compounds or military bases.

Others occupy business parks or are intermingled with neighborhoods, schools and shopping centers and go unnoticed by most people who live or play nearby.

Many of the newest buildings are not just utilitarian offices but also edifices "on the order of the pyramids," in the words of one senior military intelligence officer.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby 82_28 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:53 am

82_28 is curious as to how OP ED attained this level conspiratorial broditude. 82_28 also has stories, yet refers to 82_28 as the imperfect "I" when writing about 82_28's self. Can OP ED explain to 82_28 why OP ED must write in this condescending fashion amongst OP ED's fellows?

(I'm not trying to out cool you, bro.. Just why? Write how you want. But what the fuck makes you write like the Internet's extension of Bob Dole?)

82_28 seriously wants to know for future projects 82_28 happens to be working on because 82_28 trusts that probably OP ED is a cool guy but happens to write in a way the 82_28 finds fucking obnoxious.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:37 am

For the first time in six years on here, I'm going to finally say with almost certainty what I think the truth behind September 11th 2001 is.
Ya ready?

9/11 was a work of art. A horrible, unthinkable, sickening, disturbing and grotesque work of art. A painting really.
A painting hanging in a gallery that each and every one of us can state into, like the abyss, for hours on end and interpret it how we want.
And we're all right. And we're all wrong.

It was all al Qaeda! America was taken off guard, there's lessons to be had!

No no, 9/11 was the work of Cheney, Dov Zakhem, Bush, Rumsfeld and other white men only at the CIA and Pentagon. al Qaeda was framed I tells ya!

No no, it was al Qaeda being led by Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, possibly Israel and an intentionally hamstrung intel system looking the other way!

No see, it was all above the above plus the work of grand occultists!

OP ED » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 pm wrote:

OP ED is still on Monday.

[and so is the rest of the world]

Now Im gonna have nightmares:)

Last edited by 8bitagent on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
8bitagent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion