Jimmy Savile: I'd like to comment but I can't...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Jimmy Savile: I'd like to comment but I can't...

Postby RocketMan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:30 am

Searcher08 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:10 pm wrote:Savile made his own laws and probably tested himself by breaking every 'taboo' society has.
Screwing one's dead elderly mother? = hitting the trifecta for Sir Jim.

My intuition, informed by the evidence that he was a child rapist and necrophiliac and left-hand path occultist, is that he would have engaged in and abetted child sacrifice, murder and torture because... he could. These were societal lines to cross and for some people, crossing these lines probably resulted in 'joining a club'.

I agree completely. His brazenness and the media's and public's obtuseness in the matter just continue to amaze me. Though I did become familiar with Savile only after his death. Still, even correcting for hindsight, his creepiness is skin-crawling, especially for a man working primarily with children.

To the journalist's credit, she does amp up the disquieting details towards the end of the article and her remarks posted under the original article clarify somewhat the ambiguous tone in the article. I thought this a telling paragraph:

Touring the Stoke Mandeville wards with him is a disconcerting experience: when he coos over a young woman paraplegic “A-ha, now I can have my way with you, my dear!” one can only pray that she appreciates the joke.

I remember the most frightening thing anyone ever said to me was when I was being wheeled in for a back operation and the junior doctor remarked cheerily, “We’ll have you walking again in two weeks – and if we don’t we’ll send Jimmy Savile to visit you.” Much as I admire Sir James Savile, he is someone I never ever want to be visited by.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby semper occultus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 am

Searcher08 » 30 Jun 2014 11:10 wrote:My intuition, informed by the evidence that he was a child rapist and necrophiliac and left-hand path occultist, is that he would have engaged in and abetted child sacrifice............

...funny you mention that as this was splashed by the Mirror - it looked slightly flaky so I wasn't going to bother posting but on reflection ofcourse kids "disappear" from "Care" all the time apparently..

...also funny that google advert-bot sees a story about child murder immediatley links to holidays to Belgium.... :tongout

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
semper occultus

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:43 am

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby semper occultus » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:31 am

ImageImageImageImage

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rolf-harris-jimmy-savile-day-3791043
Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile: The day evil paedophiles penned autographs for kids at fete
semper occultus

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:36 am

For RI'ers out of the UK

Rolf Harris occupied a position somewhat similar to Mr Rogers, but with some Bob Ross and more strands...

he introduced generations to painting and drawing

he was often on Top of The Tops - a weekly, multi-decade TV institution (which also featured Savile)
and in later decades became massively popular with a whole new generation at Glastonbury Festival

he was involved in Animal Hospital

There does seem to be something about these 'people' which gets off on the flaunting it in plain sight aspect. Like it is not enough to transgress, one must seek the company of others similar and one must advertise what one is into in a way that one's 'fellow travellers' can de-code.
Here is a boring pop song from The Divinyls

Here is Rolf's version... which is REALLY HORRIBLE. I also thought "Rolf is absolutely mocking outsiders here"

<REALLY Triggering etc etc :( >
Searcher08

Postby RocketMan » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:46 am

It literally sounds like he's masturbating while singing I Touch Myself there. I've watched some Harris clips to get an idea of the man (first I had to familiarize myself with Jimmy Savile and now Rolf Harris, thanks a lot RI! :thumbsup :evilgrin), and that panting/huffing/slobbering bit he does is VERY off-putting. And it was apparently part of his signature schtick. Fer Pete's sakes...

What the hell is wrong with you Brits and your fucked up "national treasures"?? Can anyone explain...?

I mean we have our share of eccentric television personalities/comedians over here but these weird, twisted sexual overtones are definitely all British...
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 am

I remember a quote from Xaviera Hollander, who wrote 'The Happy Hooker'. She said that she did not meet a single person in the top levels of the UK upper classes at that time (1970s) who didnt like being thrashed.
I imagine it would have come back to Public Schools and being thrashed oneself.
Searcher08

Postby semper occultus » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:52 am

RocketMan » 01 Jul 2014 11:46 wrote:I've watched some Harris clips to get an idea of the man (first I had to familiarize myself with Jimmy Savile and now Rolf Harris, thanks a lot RI! :thumbsup :evilgrin), and that panting/huffing/slobbering bit he does is VERY off-putting.

.......you should have seen him when he started waving his didgeridoo about.....

...anyway we're blaming the Australians for Harris...
semper occultus

Postby Col. Quisp » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Well now, well now, well, NOW. Rolf might get a taste of his own medicine when they tie his kangaroo down. How's about that then, boys' and girls?
Col. Quisp

Postby zangtang » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:28 pm

from the lynn barber interview (referring to his mum) :

'When she died she was all mine. The best five days of my life were spent with the Duchess when she was dead'

anybody else want to think the unthinkable?
zangtang

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 pm

^^Pretty sure we all went there somewhere in the first 10 pages of this thread.

You're not alone.

It's a fairly unavoidable conclusion, based on his own words.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Not only would he have done it, he would have photographed the occasion as a memento, made and worn a souvenir from her, and bragged about it in public.
I am trying to think of what is grosser than fucking your own dead mother as she decays for nearly a week. Perhaps torturing and killing kids? Doing it in front of people?

I think from an RI frame that Savile, his behaviour and his function / sea-he-swam-in is incredibly important.
Searcher08

Postby zangtang » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:49 pm

oh,(he says nonchalantly), the sex with dead bodies... I thought that was just the morgue at (?)Leeds infirmiary......but (and yes it is speculating)
with his DEAD MOTHER?................and yet, it doesn't seem like such a stretch with what we now (think) we know...

what with him obviously being a 'keep it in the family' kinda guy
zangtang

Postby zangtang » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:57 pm

beg pardon, i must have selectively parsed the last couple pages - i see you've already covered this ground.....(top of the page).

now, to Broadmoor: (which has always struck me as so......incongruous....in terms of his being given a managerial position there - its a bloody funny farm - you dont go running to raise money for it!

this caught my eye, couple days ago, daily telegraph, piece by matthew Norman,'The Preatorian guard that let evil flourish' - (if we were talking about the CIA here at RI we'd call it a 'limited hangout') - and theres a lot of that with the Savile thing because (for my money) AGAIN and STILL we / us / they are NOT ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS -

'In 1988, the lunatic took over the asylum when Mrs Currie, AT A CIVIL SERVANT'S SUGGESTION, gave him a managerial role at Broadmoor.

my idea of the right questions?.......................................

who was that civil servant?

All this crap about wilful blindness, incompetence, negligence....horseshit i say :

wilful facilitators, co-conspirators, witting complicity - who's with me?
zangtang

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion