Rank & File "Illuminati" Whistleblower

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Rank & File "Illuminati" Whistleblower

Postby bks » Thu May 23, 2013 12:48 am

Interesting stuff there, Drew. Jay was a Ron Paul supporter in 2008.
bks

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 am

justdrew wrote:In 1901 Rose Valley was founded as an Arts and Crafts community

There should be more towns and cities like this in America. SE Portland/Williamsburg/Austin on crack, but less commercialized and more alternative economy based. Like a giant makerfaire/Etsy/farmers market town.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby justdrew » Thu May 23, 2013 1:11 am

8bitagent wrote:
justdrew wrote:In 1901 Rose Valley was founded as an Arts and Crafts community

There should be more towns and cities like this in America. SE Portland/Williamsburg/Austin on crack, but less commercialized and more alternative economy based. Like a giant makerfaire/Etsy/farmers market town.

I hope that's going to be getting going big time before much longer. I suspect it is to some extent, there's A LOT of little old towns that are near ghost towns out there, ripe for the overtaking. Take a look at what this chap is doing these days, now that's he's walked away from the televised shouting match circuit. http://www.dylanratigan.com/ Hydroponic and other advanced farming methods in combo with other modern energy systems can really lead to self-sufficient communities in the Near Term.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby divideandconquer » Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 am

Here's another video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre.

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 am

And one more, probably his first.

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby divideandconquer » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm

bks, if you're still around I'd love to hear your story.
divideandconquer

Postby Project Willow » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Project Willow » 22 May 2013 20:38 wrote:
8bitagent wrote:I feel bad for people who have suffered real SRA/ritual/mind control abuse as the only ones willing to give them a platform are a lot of conspiracy quacks who have no discernment from conspiratainment and reality.

Here's a big clue to things: There is no group called "The Illuminati". If there are black lodges of black brotherhoods, they have their own names, perhaps even unspoken. Do we not see conspiracy researchers cover the real deal because it's too frightening? So they have to dip from the "Vatican/Illuminati/Black Pope/etc" fiction well?

Right on.

:lovehearts:

Here's an award-winning, beautifully written, moving, empowering, and sometimes funny memoir by a survivor of RA/MC/ME and hardly anybody ever mentions it.
http://www.amazon.com/Breaks-Over-Dharamsala-Janet-Thomas/dp/0615329217/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369283840&sr=8-1&keywords=day+breaks+over+dharamsala

Well, hmmmmm, today I met a survivor at a conference run by another survivor who both say their cult families called themselves the Illuminati. I made a point to ask them if this name came from their own memories. They said yes, the former remarking that, "This is not a hoax", and then talked about traveling (often overseas) to yearly international gatherings for grand rituals, and said point blank, "They want to take over the world". This was Wendy Hoffman. Yes, she's Jewish but said her community was typical and mixed.

So, well, hmmmm, again, and I think I will just keeping asking directly in a little sort of personal empirical study.

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Enslaved-Queen-Electricity-Control-Library-ebook/dp/B00MRHG9HC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412381934&sr=8-1&keywords=the+enslaved+queen
[/url]
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby divideandconquer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:43 am

I often wonder if there is a link between communal "utopias" or enclaves like Arden DE, Rose Valley PA, etc., and the "Illuminati"--or whatever you want to call this protected, secret, multi-generational inner circle of "enlightened ones," --as a way to unite and network in order to achieve their goals. The inner-circle hierarchy mirroring that of the clueless outer circle so they can fill key positions from rank-and-file to professionals, managers, executives, all the way up the ladder...

As Quigley said, "an inner core of intimate associates who unquestionably knew that they were members of a group devoted to a common purpose and an outer circle of a larger number on whom the inner circle acted by personal persuasion, patronage distribution, and social pressure. It is probable that most members of the outer circle were not conscious that they were being used by a secret society.”

What's interesting to me is what this site: https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/ includes as one of its reports: "Organized abuse and the politics of disbelief." If there is nothing to ritual abuse, why do all of the wealthy and powerful people/institutions exert so much time and effort, not to mention, money, to discredit SRA or ritual abuse if it's not thoroughly entrenched and systemic?
divideandconquer

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:33 am

divideandconquer » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:43 pm wrote:What's interesting to me is what this site: https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/ includes as one of its reports: "Organized abuse and the politics of disbelief." If there is nothing to ritual abuse, why do all of the wealthy and powerful people/institutions exert so much time and effort, not to mention, money, to discredit SRA or ritual abuse if it's not thoroughly entrenched and systemic?

This is essentially what converted me from my initial Penn & Teller "skepticism" back in the day.

That and working in mental health / talking to survivors / realizing that people in no position to coordinate their lives, let alone a narrative, were telling stories with curiously coordinated details in the midst of madness.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:27 am

There are so many local legends and stories about this region (both towns are very close by one another) that I wouldn't know where to begin.

My curator has worked with / for and lives right in the middle of DuPont country. For a time I suspected that she herself was a DuPont, and she has tons of (non-paranoic) work stories. She's privy to the bizarre manner in which one of them was buried.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:20 am

divideandconquer » Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 pm wrote:Jay said that Arden Delaware and Rose Valley, PA, both of which I'm familiar with, are Marquis of Hell colonies, in particular, Andras who is a Great Marquis of Hell, whatever that really means. The churches are located in the same building as the theaters. He also said Arden is a protected community, which may be true. There was a shooting there in February of this year. Supposedly two people died in Arden, yet it was blamed on drugs. The comments I read from the people who live in the community (obviously not part of the cult, if there is a cult) made it seem as if this happens on a regular basis, despite the fact that it represents itself as a utopia, which is quite believable to anyone strolling through the streets.. Also, I spoke to my neighbor who is a state policeman, and I brought up crime in Arden...he changed the subject as if he never heard me, and I know he did. I thought that was strange.

Arden is pretty tiny, only a few square blocks really. 439 people on the 2010 census. Land cannot be sold, and as a friend who has been to many of their festivals recalls, one cannot just move there. Though he did refer to the people who live there as "orgy hippies," completely unprompted by me.

According to wikipedia, Upton Sinclair had a cottage there, and the place was founded on Kropotkin's principles of community.

Rose Valley is quite literally utopian.

FourthBase » Wed May 22, 2013 7:05 pm wrote:I briefly dated a woman whose father was almost 70 when she was born. We once joked that if his father and his father's father had also been that old when they were born, then her hypothetical great-grandfather could have born before the American Revolution. Something to think about, too.

Hey, two of John Tyler's (b.1790) grandsons are still alive.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Arden is pretty tiny, only a few square blocks really. 439 people on the 2010 census.

I don't think that includes ardencroft and ardentown? Ardencroft has a population of 235 and Ardentown, a population of 264

Half the land is woods and open space. The entire community is registered as a Historic Place by the federal government, as are neighboring Ardentown (founded 1922) and Ardencroft (founded 1950). This history is preserved by the non-profit Arden Craft Shop Museum, which preserves the Village of Arden's Archives.

It takes a village: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:V ... _by_county

...or small independent boroughs. Rose Valley is a small, historic borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, and Medford Lakes NJ, (another place Jay mentioned), originally developed as a resort community in which all construction would be made of logs, is also an independent borough. In principle, the word borough designates a self-governing community, although in the US a borough is a unit of local government below the level of the state. So maybe there are boroughs (NYC), and then there are boroughs.

Jay also said many "illuminati" end up in California, especially in and around the LA area. I think he mentioned Long Beach, in particular

I found this kind of interesting. http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... pt/237980/

There's a lot you don't know about L.A. New York City has five boroughs, 59 community boards, and obscure city agencies aplenty. Even so, every last resident is ultimately represented by Mayor Bloomberg and the City Council. Civic information is available to them on the Web site NYC.gov. And help is a 311 call away. In Los Angeles County, an urban area larger than Rhode Island and Delaware combined, there are 88 municipalities, countless unincorporated areas, and almost 10 million residents, many of whom aren't entirely sure what jurisdiction they're in at any given moment.

Of course, it doesn't mean that everyone living in these areas are illuminati. I know/knew several people who live/lived in Arden (mostly rent) who are definitely not...as far as I know...I would be shocked if they were
divideandconquer

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:15 pm

divideandconquer » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:20 pm wrote:
Arden is pretty tiny, only a few square blocks really. 439 people on the 2010 census.

I don't think that includes ardencroft and ardentown? Ardencroft has a population of 235 and Ardentown, a population of 264

Half the land is woods and open space. The entire community is registered as a Historic Place by the federal government, as are neighboring Ardentown (founded 1922) and Ardencroft (founded 1950). This history is preserved by the non-profit Arden Craft Shop Museum, which preserves the Village of Arden's Archives.

It takes a village: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:V ... _by_county

...or small independent boroughs. Rose Valley is a small, historic borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, and Medford Lakes NJ, (another place Jay mentioned), originally developed as a resort community in which all construction would be made of logs, is also an independent borough. In principle, the word borough designates a self-governing community, although in the US a borough is a unit of local government below the level of the state. So maybe there are boroughs (NYC), and then there are boroughs.

Jay also said many "illuminati" end up in California, especially in and around the LA area. I think he mentioned Long Beach, in particular

I found this kind of interesting. http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... pt/237980/

There's a lot you don't know about L.A. New York City has five boroughs, 59 community boards, and obscure city agencies aplenty. Even so, every last resident is ultimately represented by Mayor Bloomberg and the City Council. Civic information is available to them on the Web site NYC.gov. And help is a 311 call away. In Los Angeles County, an urban area larger than Rhode Island and Delaware combined, there are 88 municipalities, countless unincorporated areas, and almost 10 million residents, many of whom aren't entirely sure what jurisdiction they're in at any given moment.

Of course, it doesn't mean that everyone living in these areas are illuminati. I know/knew several people who live/lived in Arden (mostly rent) who are definitely not...as far as I know...I would be shocked if they were

I apologize for not listening to the interviews yet, but what did he say about Medford Lakes? I was just at a party there. It's obviously totally strange and moneyed. Though my only current contact there is an evangelical young-earth creationist.
Luther Blissett

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm

He basically said that Medford Lakes was an "illuminati" enclave.

As a small child, my mother used to take us to Medford Lakes, so I only have good memories of the place. Of course, that doesn't mean anything because it's not like these people advertise their beliefs. In fact, they're usually pillars of the church, community, etc..

One of the reasons I'm inclined to believe Jay is that he doesn't seem to have a handler. And in some respects, he's as blind to the workings of the elite as we are so he speculates a lot, and is probably off the mark more often than not. He claims his main mission is to appeal to the rank and file Illuminati--their eyes, ears, and enforcers--to get them to open their eyes...that they're just as much pawns in the game as the useless eaters.
divideandconquer

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:48 pm

"Buckets of rain, buckets of tears"
Thanks for posting this divideandconquer, and thanks to the rest of you for developing the story further. It does play right into our hands though. Drawing in Rense and Alex Jones aren't exactly shining examples of truth, but our advertising budget here is literally non-existent. This search for some greater truth, well its noble, but sometimes I hate it when we're right. Not sure Jay has all the pieces of the puzzle, a lot of this stuff was in print before the internet blossomed. What bothers me is that you can watch this shit play out as the world turns these days.

"There is no darkness or deep shadow where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves." - Job 34:22
Know that you bastards. You will not escape Him nor His judgment.
thrulookingglass

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion