Rank & File "Illuminati" Whistleblower

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Rank & File "Illuminati" Whistleblower

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Urban blight. I fought for a land based tax system to replace the building value property taxes long in place. When the tax is based upon value of a structure, there develops a patent neglect of many properties. As the value becomes less, the tax rate is adjusted downward but usually only through an assessment challenge. When the property is owned by an absentee landlord, (one who lives elsewhere, usually not within the same city or county) there is no incentive to maintain the property. Speculators are well aware that their taxes will drop to only a few dollars once the building becomes uninhabitable.

This is one method by which a large developer can destroy a neighborhood, especially as other neighboring properties that have maintained their structure can no longer obtain anything near its true value. Usually on a Sunday "emergency" demolitions of historic structures take place without notice. And so the developer obtains his wish to eradicate many buildings to push forward his project. (Urban Removal) (gentrification)

Land value tax does not depend upon the structure's value or condition and would help to stabilize neighborhoods.

Better than I can explain is Wiki's info on Land Value Taxation.
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby divideandconquer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Interview: Jay Parker and Vinnie Eastwood from New Zealand.

Vinnie says "my very special guest, Jay Parker, from Philadelphia, the center of evil in the United States". I grew up in the suburbs just outside Philly and also lived right across the street from this Satanic village, Arden in North Wilmington so this hits very close to home for me. Jay responded that, according to Ras Ben, who gave a presentation on the leyline world gird, Philadelphia is the keystone of a lot of leyline energy because six different ley lines intersect in Philadelphia. Jay goes on to say that there is a history of mound building in this region to work with these leylines to send energy all over the world.

In a nutshell, through rituals, SRA aims to break every single instinctual psychological bond, starting in infancy with the parent/child bond....to debase, confuse and mix up the natural, harmonious order of things... to twist and turn everything upside down...to create secondary psychopaths.

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 pm

divideandconquer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:52 pm wrote:
In a nutshell, through rituals, SRA aims to break every single instinctual psychological bond, starting in infancy with the parent/child bond....to debase, confuse and mix up the natural, harmonious order of things... to twist and turn everything upside down...to create secondary psychopaths.

Why go through all that effort when capitalism does such an effective job legally?

Dead serious. Everything you're saying there was done to me by my culture without any sexual contact involved whatsoever. They didn't even need the complicity of my parents, my mother fought to keep me insulated from it every step of the way.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby OP ED » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Indeed.

It shouldn't surprise one if worshippers of said demons, if such worshippers exist, are also church going pillars of the community. After all, to the Canaanites who invented him, Andres was a direct relative, cousins I think, to yahweh. They're on the same side. That side being the side humans aren't on.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby Project Willow » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Wombaticus Rex » 14 Jun 2015 11:16 wrote:
Dead serious. Everything you're saying there was done to me by my culture without any sexual contact involved whatsoever. They didn't even need the complicity of my parents, my mother fought to keep me insulated from it every step of the way.

Big difference in impact between your mother protecting you, as you say, and your mother and the rest of your family raping and torturing you, but you know that, so what's going on here?
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:39 pm

I just think it was a piss-poor nutshell. Beyond understated.

The goal is total control of the human organism. Persistent backdoors through the human psyche in order to grant the perps a degree of power that is literally unthinkable to normal human beings.

If the goal was just "disrupting family ties," public school is sufficient.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:48 pm

I'm open to being wrong -- I reject it because that kind of Christian morality stuff just reads like Springmeier to me -- but after all, that's precisely the moral framework that so many perps grew up in.

There's also a big difference between the family perps and the network that protects them, no? The strategic considerations of the latter probably never occur to the former.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby divideandconquer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:32 pm

I'm confused. On the previous page you said:
This is essentially what converted me from my initial Penn & Teller "skepticism" back in the day.

That and working in mental health / talking to survivors / realizing that people in no position to coordinate their lives, let alone a narrative, were telling stories with curiously coordinated details in the midst of madness.

You changed your mind?
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:12 pm

No, but I'm certainly expressing myself poorly. My apologies to you and PW. I am trying to communicate something I can't yet, and it's not a "skeptical" one, but something about how much these systems of hyena ethics pervade our entire culture.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:43 am

I think I get it...."these systems of hyena ethics pervade our entire culture" pretty much says it all. I'm not as articulate as you--not even close--so I'm not even going to try to elaborate except to say that we're all victims or prisoners, to one degree or another, of a "vast brainwashing machine" that masks its destructive evil that thrives on innocent suffering and death by purporting to act in the interest of the "greater good", in the interest of protecting the weak.
divideandconquer

Postby Project Willow » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts WR.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby BrandonD » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:11 pm

It seems that trauma-based mind control is ubiquitous in our culture, in multiple levels of severity - from the "mild" forms of news and television down to the most extreme and unpleasant methods of SRA. I would think it might be difficult for a Hollywood movie to honestly broach this subject because it touches upon a sickness at the very heart of western culture.

It feels like the logical conclusion of our western mentality of the end always justifying the means. It we want something to happen and there is some resistance in the way, just bulldozer over that resistance.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby tapitsbo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:47 pm

For many of us, there is no "end" in sight, only means. "Ends" are being taken care of out of sight, and are supposedly none of our business.

I'm curious as to the specificity of conscious infliction of trauma to the West - is that the whole story?
tapitsbo

Postby BrandonD » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:48 pm

tapitsbo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:47 pm wrote:For many of us, there is no "end" in sight, only means. "Ends" are being taken care of out of sight, and are supposedly none of our business.

I'm curious as to the specificity of conscious infliction of trauma to the West - is that the whole story?

The means determine the ends IMO, so our western mentality is flawed right from the start. Really all that matters is the means, as far as I'm concerned. With regards to this subject, I'm far less interested in a person's presumed beliefs and philosophies, and more interested in whether they are kind to their family and the stranger behind the counter.

Much of this trauma-based mind control on a mass scale seems to have a very conscious intent, to alter our natural emotional reactions and instincts in a specific direction. Particularly, to make the general population more like psychopaths, or at least, to make the general population consider the psychopathic mindset to be valid and justified.

I see this in almost every modern movie and television show that I see, and because of this it is hard to enjoy any of them.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:I am trying to communicate something I can't yet, and it's not a "skeptical" one, but something about how much these systems of hyena ethics pervade our entire culture.

Francis Wheen's Strange Days Indeed, on the COINTELPRO revelations:

There was more, much more, and every new disclosure made it harder for even the most sober citizens to avert their eyes from the abhorrent truth: the paranoid rhetoric of the loony Lefties had been vindicated. The land of the free had its own secret police. It was like opening a wardrobe that has been locked for thirty years and being engulfed by an avalanche of dead hyenas... Hundreds of mangy corpses cascaded from the cupboard as politicians and reporters started rummaging in the dark recesses of their democracy.

(good book recommendation, that one - I've just now gotten around to reading it)
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion