David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Did PaulRubino make that video? Who the hell is PaulRubino? And why should I waste my time watching more than 1 minute of that video?

get to know Paul by his favorites

I don't think he likes Jesus swindlers or Muslims either :shrug:

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

The above represent other favorite distraction techniques used when the subject of David Icke is on the table.

Once again, part of a long, long pattern.

Notice how they're still not engaging with the actual content...
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 pm

American Dream » 17 Jun 2013 19:26 wrote:The above represent other favorite distraction techniques used when the subject of David Icke is on the table.

OK AD, engage me. I want to engage.

Pick out a few select quotes, and lets discuss them. No impromptu psychological profiling, or even further editing. Lets have a real head to head on Ickes "imagine" scenarios, which were about as much of this that I could stand.

Or if you find something which you find more persuasive as an indication of the implication within the OP, then lets discuss it like two rational human beings.

How about that ?
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby American Dream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:41 pm

slimmouse » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 pm wrote:
American Dream » 17 Jun 2013 19:26 wrote:The above represent other favorite distraction techniques used when the subject of David Icke is on the table.

Pick out a few select quotes, and lets discuss them. No impromptu psychological profiling, or even further editing. Lets have a real head to head on Ickes "imagine" scenarios, which were about as much of this that I could stand.

Or if you find something which you find more persuasive as an indication of the implication within the OP, then lets discuss it like two rational human beings.

How about that ?

I just gave some good quotes 15 minutes ago or so...
American Dream

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:48 pm

American Dream » 17 Jun 2013 19:41 wrote:
slimmouse » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 pm wrote:

How about that ?

I just gave some good quotes 15 minutes ago or so...

You must have misunderstood me. I meant something that Icke said within the video of the OP, as opposed to some third party analysis.
slimmouse

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:52 pm

ok without the spooky music...first sentence

Imagine for instance that despite what we are lead to believe there is no such thing as a random accident, a random incident, a random anything, but everything happens because it is meant to happen

That does not mean choice has been taken out of the equation....and that is my belief despite all those white scary words covering Icke and the creepy music
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:54 pm

slad, I have no argument with you. However, I'm puzzled by your posting the image of a bible, especially after using it to substantiate Icke's value, exorcisms.

So allow me a moment to share with you some of my beliefs. I believe in life existing in different forms throughout the universe. I believe in a preternatural evil and I believe in possession by evil entities. I believe in an undying soul and in reincarnation, which I believe was Jesus' true but misinterpreted message, now corrupted beyond recognition. I am also precognitive, though I have no understanding of why. It's sporadically rare, though and seemingly beyond my control. All of this is true, what I believe, but I cannot possibly prove any of it.

Faith and belief are two different things. Faith requires nothing more substantial then a belief, but a belief can be proven when it's based upon factual material. (Just my humble opinion.) I believe that if I jump off a ladder that I will land on earth, based upon the natural force known as gravity, which can be proven. But please don't ask my to better explain what gravity is because no one really knows what it is or why it acts as it does.

While I discount Icke, I think people who want to discuss his "philosophy" should start an Icke thread in the Lounge. There can be argued Icke's believability.

While he certainly does have his followers, many newcomers to RI will only have to read his name before passing, writing off RI as yet another 'whacko' site.

Perhaps the Lounge thread should be entitled "WOO," a place for way-out-(there) observations? Maybe a Sticky Icke?

Maybe Jeff will jump in and offer us his feelings about Icke?
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Iamwhomiam » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:54 pm wrote:slad, I have no argument with you. However, I'm puzzled by your posting the image of a bible, especially after using it to substantiate Icke's value, exorcisms.

So allow me a moment to share with you some of my beliefs. I believe in life existing in different forms throughout the universe. I believe in a preternatural evil and I believe in possession by evil entities. I believe in an undying soul and in reincarnation, which I believe was Jesus' true but misinterpreted message, now corrupted beyond recognition. I am also precognitive, though I have no understanding of why. It's sporadically rare, though and seemingly beyond my control. All of this is true, what I believe, but I cannot possibly prove any of it.

Faith and belief are two different things. Faith requires nothing more substantial then a belief, but a belief can be proven when it's based upon factual material. (Just my humble opinion.) I believe that if I jump off a ladder that I will land on earth, based upon the natural force known as gravity, which can be proven. But please don't ask my to better explain what gravity is because no one really knows what it is or why it acts as it does.

While I discount Icke, I think people who want to discuss his "philosophy" should start an Icke thread in the Lounge. There can be argued Icke's believability.

While he certainly does have his followers, many newcomers to RI will only have to read his name before passing, writing off RI as yet another 'whacko' site.

Perhaps the Lounge thread should be entitled "WOO," a place for way-out-(there) observations? Maybe a Sticky Icke?

Maybe Jeff will jump in and offer us his feelings about Icke?

This place was founded on WOO and a whole lot of us miss it and there are many people that have left because they have been bullied away...like your 'wacko' claim and AD yelling anti-semite every time Icke is mentioned

I posted the image of a bible because you posted this

Bizarre and illogical forms of belief have always existed throughout the history of known civilization.

I immediately thought of the bible....could have been talking about the bible for all I know
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:06 pm

seemslikeadream » 17 Jun 2013 19:52 wrote:ok without the spooky music...first sentence

Imagine for instance that despite what we are lead to believe there is no such thing as a random accident, a random incident, a random anything, but everything happens because it is meant to happen

That does not mean choice has been taken out of the equation....and that is my belief despite all those white scary words covering Icke and the creepy music

I think that Icke believes that time as we understand it, doesnt exist, at least thats how I read it. I think Einstein said that too didnt he? My personal argument would be eerily similar. We are where we are, whoever we are, and whatever situation we are in, prior to the next collapse of the quantum moment courtesy of both our own consciousness and that of others engaged in this reality with us. that is to say Right NOW. Everything up until this precise moment has been virtually scripted for us as a consequence of consciousness.

I can tell you something. If my life is anything to go by, I'd have a hard time disagreeing actually.
slimmouse

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 pm

ok as before in the 'other' Icke thread AD posts a link to a site which was very James Randi friendly (and doesn't even exist any longer) and now he posts a video from another site that has James Randi as a friend...yes I see your pattern here AD....

PaulRubino poster of the video is one and the same as this person's site

there he is right up on the top of the page

http://illuminutti.com/2012/04/16/david ... -a-madman/

what's up with all the James Randi fans AD?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:37 pm

You think my using the word "Whacky" was me bullying?

This to you is bullying?

I'm sorry and saddened you feel that way.

So, you use the bible to 'prove' exorcism exists, yet mock it when I quote a book title written 170 years ago? That makes little sense to me.

Do you not realize some believe possession of a human or animal by an evil spirit is 'whacko" or that my belief in reincarnation is whacky?

Yes, I love woo, honestly I do.

I love to talk about alternative energies, ufos and more.

But when trying to discuss free energy, people get hot and leave, but not before leveling nasty personal insults which certainly cannot help their argument or further the conversation in a meaningful way.

Some of you just like to argue... Maybe we need an "Arguments" thread in the lounge?
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Iamwhomiam » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:37 pm wrote:You think my using the word "Whacky" was me bullying?

This to you is bullying?

I'm sorry and saddened you feel that way.

SLaD wrote
You are essentially calling me a whacko for standing up for anyone that want to post Icke and you see no bullying in that?
and then you suggest we have a thread in the lounge to appease the whackos basically hiding the thread from majority of lookers keeping the discussion in the 'this thread is not to be taken seriously" forum.....the 'moving to the lounge' is what really upset me

So, you use the bible to 'prove' exorcism exists, yet mock it when I quote a book title written 170 years ago? That makes little sense to me.

SLaD wrote
I use the bible to prove that the Catholic church believes in possession so what's so wrong about Icke believing it?

Do you not realize some believe possession of a human or animal by an evil spirit is 'whacko" or that my belief in reincarnation is whacky?

SLaD wrote
Yes I do and I would defend your right to post anything you want about it....not call you a whacko or tell you to take it to the lounge

Yes, I love woo, honestly I do.

SLaD wrote
My main beef is with AD and his underhanded way of trying to shut down discussion of Icke.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby brekin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:16 pm

slimhouse wrote:

OK then, a transcript might be nice.

I think this would definitely help everyone. Disagree or agree, it doesn't make much sense to talk about a speaker if you don't have his words out front for everyone to see.

Since the reptile/human hybrid seems the point of contention it would be great to have a transcript where he talks about that.
Anyone have anything related?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby tazmic » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Would that be the non elitist positive secret societies with their hierarchies of humility...?

A psychology professor was teaching a class on conditioned response and as he liked to bore his students with a lot of jokes they decided to only laugh at them when he was stood at the left side of the room. By the end of the course he only told jokes from the left side of the room and admitted he had no idea he was doing this when the students told him about it.

I wonder what natural analogues of this could have a teaching tend to evolve towards something indistinguishable from mind control? Under what conditions could this happen?

Anyway, the truth is not nearly as important as who is feeding it you, in what context, and ultimately, what you can do with it. Propaganda isn't about having everyone think the same, but behave the same.

Its always worth asking which parts of any talk are actually actionable. Therein lies the real massage.
"It ever was, and is, and shall be, ever-living fire, in measures being kindled and in measures going out." - Heraclitus

"There aren't enough small numbers to meet the many demands made of them." - Strong Law of Small Numbers
tazmic

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm

As I've always said, take what you like(food for thought) and leave the rest.

I mean how many well respected writers believe with all their might there is a timeless giant bearded man in the sky who watches us all with his son who died and rose but who is really him?
None dare, cept Dawkins, call that crazy.

MY ONLY concern is all these persistent rumors of anti Jewish people talk. I want to see direct quotes where Icke says Protocols of Zion/anti Jewish type stuff.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion