Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Journalist Michael Hastings is dead at 33

Postby Jerky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:33 pm

What's the Greenwald hint?
Jerky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby divideandconquer » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 pm

One witness to the crash said it "sounded like a bomb went off." and Hollywood producer, Gary Grossman, described the scene by saying, "I couldn't have written a scene like this for a movie where the engine flies from the car which was about 60 yards up right down here to this telephone pole...."

This guy has an interesting take. http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/hastingsmurdered.html

1. There is no impact damage to this car. The only damage there is BLOWN OUT in the back, not smashed in the front and it obviously missed the tree as it rolled to a stop. The front bumper is obscured by the tree, all the way to the tire, OOPS! .

2. This was a Mercedes, not a Pinto, which means it did not burst into flames on its own. One (seldom quoted) eyewitness said the car "exploded". Interesting stuff.

3. Here is where it starts to get REALLY damning - LOOK AT THE FRONT PASSENGER DOOR. The paint is PERFECT yet the entire car is ablaze. This means that whoever photographed this was on scene right away, with a camera ready to film this in the wee hours of the morning, and nail it before the fire scorched the paint. HMMMMMM . . . . . .

4. Unlike what the so called single "eyewitness" report says about a high speed crash, the car did not impact a tree. The car did not impact ANYTHING. Look at where the car stopped. The car went off the road at a few miles an hour and missed the tree as it rolled to a stop.

5. There is no damage to the front of the car, it has no frontal impact damage AT ALL, it is blown out in the back and not crunched in from the front. HOW ON EARTH DID THAT BLOWN OUT BACK END HAPPEN?

Here we have a car FULLY, and I mean FULLY in flames, from front to back, with NO SCORCHED PAINT because the flame is too new, which means the flame went from the back of the car to the front of the car instantaneously, at the same time it breached the floor and engulfed the passenger compartment before it had a chance to scorch anything, which means ONE THING - A BOMB ON THE GAS TANK, and a PHOTOGRAPHER READY TO SNAP THE PHOTO VERY EARLY ON. Even rapid car fires take time to progress through the car, and totally scorch the paint as they progress. Only a bomb could have blown gas through the floor to the inside of the passenger compartment and under the car all the way to the front of the engine compartment and lit the whole thing up at once. That's the only explanation for the shiny paint while it sits completely engulfed in flames. That flame did not progress through that car, it was blown through it with force and the photographer was on the scene the moment it happened and bagged a perfect shot. I'd like to know how that happened - early morning walk?

"For all 3 of those normal reasons, which account for virtually all car fires in modern cars, the fire would have started in the engine compartment, progressed slowly, and scorched the hell out of the paint before ever reaching the gas tank. That clean paint is the be all tell all, Michael Hastings was murdered, and the rest is detail."

UPDATE: Accident scenes switched. They swapped cars and locations to hide explosive damage, PROOF IS BELOW

UPDATE: It seems to me that Hastings may have been dead, his car parked there, and then blown up with him in it. This is because the flames are way too fresh for the car to have been there long, there is no impact damage where the car "struck the tree" to cause a gas tank explosion, and there are no flames on the road behind the car to indicate it was blown up while it was moving.

This appears to be a classic mafia hit, where you are killed and then burned in a car to hide the evidence. In this case, they obviously used a bomb to blow the gas tank as evidenced by the fact that the rear portion of the car is blown open and shredded with the rest of the car nicely intact, read the initial analysis below. And obviously, there was no high speed crash as reported by the lie factory. I will be working on this throughout the day.

It was perfect to have this happen on a late late Tuesday night, the quietest night of the week, one so quiet that many restaurants will not open. This would have helped ensure a proper setup with few witnesses.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Luther Blissett » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:29 am wrote:Some of the big hits on Rigorous Intuition for Hastings:

CIA's Hollywood Coup

from the Petraeus thread, linked by seemslikeadream.
American Auschwitz in Kabul
Congressmen Seek To Lift Propaganda Ban
Wikileaks Question
And of course myriad McChrystal sources.

My girlfriend seems to think this is a warning shot, and possibly could be meant to chill Scahill since they were just physically in the same space just before the accident. I think that the atmosphere in America is kinetic if enough people were to be exposed to just the right combination of information post-PRISM. I just watched "Dirty Wars" last night right before finding out about Hastings' death and feel quite angry.

Even if this was just your average 4 in the morning car bursting into flames on a deserted LA street sort of thing and not indicative of something more foul...you're absolutely right about the zeitgeist.
You have comedian Russel Brand making headways on MSNBC, giving a big shout out to Snowden and Manning as his Bradley Manning video goes viral. You have Snowden/Manning and Aaron Schwartz(who recently died) on the cover of Time magazine. You have all the NSA/Prism fall out on everyone's mind. You have Jeremy Scahill getting a lot of mainstream movie buzz because Dirty Wars. You have the new documentary film "We Steal Secrets" about Manning and Assange. You have all this news about cyberwar shenanigans. Manning. Snowden. Greenwald.

So this crash comes at a very heavy time.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:13 pm

justdrew » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm wrote:
He announced an ambitious new plan for serious national service. The plan—the Franklin Project

Ok, now they're just fuckin' with us.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Canadian_watcher » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Jerky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:33 pm wrote:What's the Greenwald hint?

just that he basically said you ain't seen nothin' yet wrt to the Snowden information.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Hunter » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Anyone want to take a stab at what "serious NON PUBLIC complication" is, as opposed to a public one of course.

Strange language, what the hell does it mean, I make a living using strange language and this one has me baffled.
Hunter

Postby justdrew » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 am

that's all wrong. the pic is a still frame from the "loudlab news" video on page two.
(note as far as I can tell, the buisness behind the loudlab news thing runs people around being "reporters" looking for celeb events (probably most profitable) and other current happenings for their youtube channel and any other cash stream they can sniff out)

followup video, they found this on the dash cam of their 'reporter'

looks to be his car running a red light fast seconds before the crash. should be fairly simple to figure the speed from the video.

here's another frame from the video :ohwh

the way the car hit the tree is exactly the sort of impact that this exact car was found to have trouble with (see my post a ways back). it is indeed a good thing the engine was able to eject itself (unless you find yourself in the way of an ejecting engine at some point) in theory.

However. even in these worst case wrecks...

the damn thing is not supposed to catch on fire (much less explode). and burn like that? I don't know, seems excessive but I've no knowledge of car fires involving a ruptured fuel tank. I assume we can assume the fuel tank totally ruptured. or has the car already been compacted? (by mistake no doubt)

I don't know about remote control computers driver assistance etc in thee cars, I can't believe they can steer yet. but I could see it activating the break on only one wheel though.
Last edited by justdrew on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 am

divideandconquer, Stone's piece reads almost like he wants to muddy the waters with exaggerations (INTACT I TELL YOU!), fake incredulity (how could someone immediately be on the scene with a camera in 2013?!), laughable remote forensics of low-res images, unreal hypotheses and - a real red flag - immediately casting suspicion on an eyewitness. Moved the accident?! Whether it's a know-it-all's compulsion or intentional disinfo: it's a poison pill worthy of a 9/11 no-plane or "vicsim" scenario. (To play for a moment by the same rules: How could someone immediately publish this?! He must be pre-placed controlled opposition!)

This is a highly suspicious death with no need for fanciful garnish.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 am

8bitagent wrote:My girlfriend seems to think this is a warning shot, and possibly could be meant to chill Scahill since they were just physically in the same space just before the accident. I think that the atmosphere in America is kinetic if enough people were to be exposed to just the right combination of information post-PRISM. I just watched "Dirty Wars" last night right before finding out about Hastings' death and feel quite angry.

Chill Scahill? If they wanted to, they could have killed Scahill, right? I'd think, and again I suppose accident isn't ruled out, that the idea is to chill Hastings. Or get revenge for something pretty fucking obvious he put over on Commander Deathsquad himself.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby justdrew » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:24 am

wouldn't hurt if someone could get over there in daylight and take some nice high res pics of the scene

would be nice if we could spot where the car mounted the curb

also the speed at impact should be fairly determinable from the distance the engine flew.

looks like no break skid marks, but need daylight shots to confirm.

"stuck accelerator" is another trick I can see the onboard computer pulling.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:40 am

I notice that even amongst the alternative to the mainstream left(your Greenwalds, Cenks, Scahills, etc) that even hinting at foul play in accidents/suicides/etc is taboo. But even amidst say, MSNBC and just the general news media it feels like a trip to the check out line at a grocery store. Your met with all these bullshit automated pleasantries, shitty garbage stories on the tabloid covers and rubber barrier bars to simulate the idea of
individual thought.

JackRiddler » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 pm wrote:
8bitagent wrote:My girlfriend seems to think this is a warning shot, and possibly could be meant to chill Scahill since they were just physically in the same space just before the accident. I think that the atmosphere in America is kinetic if enough people were to be exposed to just the right combination of information post-PRISM. I just watched "Dirty Wars" last night right before finding out about Hastings' death and feel quite angry.

Chill Scahill? If they wanted to, they could have killed Scahill, right? I'd think, and again I suppose accident isn't ruled out, that the idea is to chill Hastings. Or get revenge for something pretty fucking obvious he put over on Commander Deathsquad himself.

I think you're quoting Luther Blassett...I can't even remember the last time I had a girlfriend:)

But Scahill is super high profile and red hot at the moment, so wouldnt that make him safe?
8bitagent

Postby divideandconquer » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:08 am

JackRiddler » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 am wrote:divideandconquer, Stone's piece reads almost like he wants to muddy the waters with exaggerations (INTACT I TELL YOU!), fake incredulity (how could someone immediately be on the scene with a camera in 2013?!), laughable remote forensics of low-res images, unreal hypotheses and - a real red flag - immediately casting suspicion on an eyewitness. Moved the accident?! Whether it's a know-it-all's compulsion or intentional disinfo: it's a poison pill worthy of a 9/11 no-plane or "vicsim" scenario. (To play for a moment by the same rules: How could someone immediately publish this?! He must be pre-placed controlled opposition!)

This is a highly suspicious death with no need for fanciful garnish.

I think you are right. The guy claims to be former NSA. He claims,
"all the supercomputers that have been purchased by various intelligence agencies are likely not for snooping. They are for faking a completely alternate internet universe, to cause people to not see the world as it really is."
I don't know enough to know how farfetched this claim really is, but it certainly sounds a little strange.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby KeenInsight » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:38 am

Well, its not like its impossible.

I talk about JFK, a lot, but seriously even back 40+ years ago if someone had to be snuffed out, its what they did. Getting away with such a thing is mere child play's in this day and age.
KeenInsight

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:49 am

KeenInsight » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 am wrote:Well, its not like its impossible.

I talk about JFK, a lot, but seriously even back 40+ years ago if someone had to be snuffed out, its what they did. Getting away with such a thing is mere child play's in this day and age.

Well they know the mainstream and even alternative "liberal" press sure as heck won't "go there". And for the right wing to do so...well that would mean the right wing would have to acknowledge Hastings was
right in talking about war crimes, etc re: the government.
8bitagent

Postby Forgetting2 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:28 am

When the guy said 'jackknife' I assumed he meant one end of the car lifted up; thus the image of a jackknife. Be interesting to find out what he meant with an interpreter. (It was the person who spoke spanish who said that, I believe?)
You know what you finally say, what everybody finally says, no matter what? I'm hungry. I'm hungry, Rich. I'm fuckin' starved. -- Cutter's Way
Forgetting2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion