Agent 488; Carl Jung and the CIA (OSS)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Agent 488; Carl Jung and the CIA (OSS)

Postby Joao » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Might be interesting to compare and contrast with this one:
ImageThe Hitler Book: The Secret Dossier Prepared for Stalin from the Interrogations of Otto Guensche and Heinze Linge, Hitler's Closest Personal Aides

Stalin had never been able to shake off the nightmare of Adolf Hitler. Just as in 1941 he refused to understand that Hitler had broken their non-aggression pact, he was in 1945 unwilling to believe that the dictator had committed suicide in the debris of the Berlin bunker. In his paranoia, Stalin ordered his secret police, the NKVD, precursor to the KGB, to explore in detail every last vestige of the private life of the only man he considered a worthy opponent, and to clarify beyond doubt the circumstances of his death.

For months two captives of the Soviet Army--Otto Guensche, Hitler's adjutant, and Heinz Linge, his personal valet--were interrogated daily, their stories crosschecked, until the NKVD were convinced that they had the fullest possible account of the life of the Führer. In 1949 they presented their work, in a single copy, to Stalin. It is as remarkable for the depth of its insight into Adolf Hitler--from his specific directions to Linge as to how his body was to be burned, to his sense of humor--as for what it does not say, reflecting the prejudices of the intended reader: Joseph Stalin. Nowhere, for instance, does the dossier criticize Hitler's treatment of the Jews.

Today, the 413-page original of Stalin's personal biography of Hitler is a Kremlin treasure and it is said to be held in President Putin's safe. The only other copy, made by order of Stalin's successor, Nikita Khrushchev, in 1959, was deposited in Moscow Party archives under the code number 462A. It was there that Henrik Eberle and Matthias Uhl, two German historians, found it. Available to the public in full for the first time, The Hitler Book presents a captivating, astonishing, and deeply revealing portrait of Hitler, Stalin, and the mutual antagonism of these two dictators, who between them wrought devastation on the European continent.

I own a copy but haven't actually read it. My wife turns it around on the bookshelf when her mother comes over. Wikipedia provides a reasonable disclaimer:
This work provides not only insight into the inner workings of the Third Reich, but also into the biases of the political system that prepared the volume. Readers also should know that this work was written not for a general audience, but indeed for the eyes of only one man: Josef Stalin. Subsequent historians have pointed out, for instance, that "The Hitler Book" prepared for Stalin omits the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, the subsequent Soviet invasion of Poland (only Germany's role is mentioned), events later known as The Holocaust, or any mention of German anti-Jewish policies. Furthermore, the work is based heavily upon firsthand interviews with Heinz Linge and Otto Günsche that were conducted under torture and inhumane conditions, thereby undermining the reliability of much of the information.

One wonders what BolshayaSovetskayaEntsiklopediya.su would've said about Langer's book. Just guessing, but perhaps: "The Mind of Adolf Hitler omits any mention of Western profiteering in collusion with Fascists, the extensive Western efforts to hide Fascist war criminals from prosecution, and the entrenched Fascist judiciary and business magnates which remained largely undisturbed in the Federal Republic of Germany after the end of the Great Patriotic War."
Joao

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Derek » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:10 pm

FREE TODAY AND TOMORROW! (NOT ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT GODDAM HITLER)

You know you've been waiting for this. Or maybe you didn't know, because They didn't want you to know.

Either way, your wait is over....

In Crash Gordon and the Revelations from Big Sur I wrote about the friendship between Carl Jung and Allen Dulles and how it might have led to a new way of thinking about UFOs. Now you can download the third (and final) book in the Crash Gordon trilogy, Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground. Download it in the next twenty-four hours and it's free—that's right, fucking FREE!—because Rigorous Intuition is the very first place that made me feel at home on the Internet and I still care about all you guys. You're way more real to me than 99% of all the fake Facebook friends I have now. I don't know why Jeff wastes all his time on Facebook these days when he could be here, writing about transdimensional lizardpersons, Black Lodge hoodoo bullshit, and Bob Dylan lyrics. He's funny now—a great guy to check in with on a regular basis—but I thought he was a stone-cold genius back when he was writing his RI posts.

Is he happier now? Probably.

Fortunately (or not) for all of you, I still carry the torch of deep politics and high weirdness. In my latest book you can read about: the nefarious deeds of the new crop of cyber-capital robber barons, the spectral manifestations of Thai prostitute pianists, Danny Casolaro and the Octopus, Maury Island and the mysterious JFK-related assignations of Fred Crisman, tapeworm economics and the breakaway civilization, UFOs and Archons, David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger, Werner Herzog and Kanye West, and the Illuminati in Hell (where they really belong). And that's not all! In fact, that's not even half of it.... (Jesus, I feel like one of those old K-Tel commercial announcers here—like I'm trying to sell you a Veg-O-Matic, or a Ronco Pocket Fisherman. I absolutely suck at marketing my own books.)

Anyway, if you're even slightly curious about any of the above, download Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground and give it a look. If you end up reading it, I'd appreciate a review, but that's in no way obligatory. If you feel like passing this along to your conspiracy-minded friends outside of Rigorous Intuition, please go right ahead. Here's the link for those who are interested: https://www.amazon.com/Crash-Gordon-Ill ... B01LWW0CKF

CG_Trilogy_8X150_72dpi.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:31 am

^^^^^^^^^

Believe it or not, your book is the only item on my Amazon wish list.

Alas, I don't do kindle nor read books on line but may buy and read a hard copy one day.

If you want to send me a copy, I will tell you how. :coolshades
PufPuf93

Postby brekin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:34 am

PufPuf93 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:31 pm wrote:^^^^^^^^^
Believe it or not, your book is the only item on my Amazon wish list.
Alas, I don't do kindle nor read books on line but may buy and read a hard copy one day.
If you want to send me a copy, I will tell you how. :coolshades

I'll be praying tonight PufPuf93 brother that your wish will come true.
Keep the faith!

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Derek » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Love the otter pic, Brekin. How could I refuse PufPuf93 after seeing that?

So okay PufPuf93, you're on. I have some advanced reader's copies of Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground that I was planning to send to a prison library out in California, but I'll mail you a copy, as well, if you send me your address. You'll find a few more typos in the ARC than in the final edition that's up for sale now, but otherwise it's the same book. You can write to me at derek@crashgordonbooks.com.

I would, however, still encourage you to get an inexpensive e-book reader. There's a world of free e-books out there, PufPuf93. Sometimes I've even run across books I wanted to read that couldn't be found via my local library (and my local library happens to be the Mid-Manhattan Branch of the New York Public Library system, so if it can't be found there, you know that particular book is either extremely obscure or deliberately being suppressed, like one of mine).

And by the way, the e-book of Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground is free of Digital Rights Management, so it can be passed around like an old copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance that you might find in the free bin at your local hippie bookstore. I’ve discovered that Amazon can (and, in fact, does in foreign countries, according to Trine Day publisher Kris Millegan) use DRM to eliminate DRM-managed e-books from the e-book readers of people who’ve already purchased those books from the Amazon store (a useful tool for totalitarian censorship in the future). I prefer to let people read my books and share them without Jeff Bezos deciding if that’s okay or not—even if that means I won’t get paid. Not much else is free in this upside down world, so I figure my books might as well be.

Freedom’s just another word for not getting paid. Didn’t Janis Joplin have a song about that?

CGIU_FrontOfBook_Twitter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek

Postby brekin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Jeezy, I'm getting weepy. A merry Xmas at RI to us all. Jeff bless us, every one!
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:58 pm

brekin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:20 pm wrote:Jeezy, I'm getting weepy. A merry Xmas at RI to us all. Jeff bless us, every one!

Gee thank you Derek and Brekin :lovehearts:
PufPuf93

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Derek » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:15 pm wrote:Love the otter pic, Brekin. How could I refuse PufPuf93 after seeing that?

So okay PufPuf93, you're on. I have some advanced reader's copies of Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground that I was planning to send to a prison library out in California, but I'll mail you a copy, as well, if you send me your address. You'll find a few more typos in the ARC than in the final edition that's up for sale now, but otherwise it's the same book. You can write to me at derek@crashgordonbooks.com.

I would, however, still encourage you to get an inexpensive e-book reader. There's a world of free e-books out there, PufPuf93. Sometimes I've even run across books I wanted to read that couldn't be found via my local library (and my local library happens to be the Mid-Manhattan Branch of the New York Public Library system, so if it can't be found there, you know that particular book is either extremely obscure or deliberately being suppressed, like one of mine).

And by the way, the e-book of Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground is free of Digital Rights Management, so it can be passed around like an old copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance that you might find in the free bin at your local hippie bookstore. I’ve discovered that Amazon can (and, in fact, does in foreign countries, according to Trine Day publisher Kris Millegan) use DRM to eliminate DRM-managed e-books from the e-book readers of people who’ve already purchased those books from the Amazon store (a useful tool for totalitarian censorship in the future). I prefer to let people read my books and share them without Jeff Bezos deciding if that’s okay or not—even if that means I won’t get paid. Not much else is free in this upside down world, so I figure my books might as well be.

Freedom’s just another word for not getting paid. Didn’t Janis Joplin have a song about that?

CGIU_FrontOfBook_Twitter.jpg

Today I retrieved Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground at the post office.

I got there just in time as ordinarily the item would have been shipped back as non-returnable as not picked up in a timely manner. I was scolded and told if policy had been strictly obeyed the package be gone but the post mistress had tucked the package aside for me.

At this time I am without functioning vehicle and live in boonies but had a ride to a doctor's appointment today and also went to post office.

Did anyone else get this tome?

Thank you Derek!!
PufPuf93

Postby Derek » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:57 pm

You're welcome, PufPuf93. I'm glad you have a kind post mistress looking out for you.

I hope you enjoy the book. Let everyone know what you think when you're done with it. Not many people are willing to take a chance on new novels from obscure authors without seeing a review from someone they trust first.

All best,
D
Mere coincidence... or mind-fucking conspiracy? You be the judge.
Derek

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:57 am

Derek » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 pm wrote:You're welcome, PufPuf93. I'm glad you have a kind post mistress looking out for you.

I hope you enjoy the book. Let everyone know what you think when you're done with it. Not many people are willing to take a chance on new novels from obscure authors without seeing a review from someone they trust first.

All best,
D

I finished Crash Gordon and the Illuminati Underground today.

Long ago I read the first 40 pages with favor but put the book aside. Tuesday I started again from the beginning. Wednesday afternoon the power (Pacific Gas and Electric) went out. A good portion of my time since was reading Crash Gordon including 1/2 of last night with a flashlight. I am now 150 pages into my zillionith reread of The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch which by the way is related in theme. PG&E said the power would be back this evening but auto-called and said that now they expect by 7 PM Saturday. I have a propane generator and it is expensive but powering the internet at this very moment.

CGATIU is a mish mash of Vineland, Lord of the Rings, various PK Dick, Illuminatus!!, Catherine Austin Fitts, Dante, The Day After Roswell, and a plentitude of UFO, occult, political, conspiracy, and high strangeness topics and books of interest at RI. It is an easy and fun read with large print for those of use with ageing eyeballs. CGATIU is also a romantic comedy love story. CGATIU runs over many current events and personalities of the past two decades up to but not including the last POTUS election and no POTUS Trump (so no Russians). Archons rule the world we live in. The are several books I want to get and read that were cited but new to me.CGATIU even has an uplifting ending and message of hope.

I plan on buying a 2nd Crash Gordon tome and then a 3rd.

Thank you Derrek Swannson. You are a writer and a pleasurable and informative writer too.
PufPuf93

Previous

Return to General Discussion