Medication time.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Propaganda evading substance -again

Postby Sounder » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:07 am

Propaganda evading substance -again

Ya gotta love the underlying meme that vaccine resistors are 'on the run'.

Thanks Sanofi-Aventis for doing the Lords work.

#FLUgitives live in every town in America; they could be hiding in your workplace, your gym, the grocery store, or even in your own home. Each year in the U.S., 1 in 5 people, or up to 20 percent of the population, gets the flu and an estimated 226,000 people are hospitalized from influenza-related complications. But since the single most important thing adults can do to help prevent spreading the flu is to get their annual flu vaccination, these #FLUgitives should not wait. #FLUgitives are encouraged to come out of hiding, round up other #FLUgitives and turn themselves in to their healthcare provider to learn about the seriousness of influenza and their available vaccine options.

“Because flu season can begin as early as October and last through May, the best prevention for those planning to get their annual flu shot is to get it as early as possible in the season, allowing your body time to build up its immunity,” said Carlos E. Picone, M.D., F.C.C.P., Vice-Chair of the Department of Internal Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.

Research has shown that social influences are a primary factor in the adoption of health behaviors. The FLUgitives campaign leverages the positive power of social peer influence to drive more people to help protect themselves against the flu by getting vaccinated and features four #FLUgitives whom everyone might know – or may even relate to themselves. (source)

- See more at: http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/look-ou ... vrNis.dpuf

Social influences? Ya don't say.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Medication time.

Postby NeonLX » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:33 am

I just chug liquid mercury directly from the bottle. No muss, no fuss.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby slimmouse » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:49 pm

A quick anecdote about how the way the world generally works.

About a month ago, I contracted conjuctivitis.......nasty little eye disease, which I have previous with, and it was going around the country.

Conjuctivitis is extremely contagious and I doubtlessly caught it from a shared towel with my girlfriend or her son. We live apart at weekends, when she goes to stay with her family

My girlfriend and her son cleared their disease up in about a week, courtesy, according to my girl friend at least, of the wonders of alleopathic medicine. (which was a conconction of five pills to be taken every 6 hours.)

Meanwhile, It took my own rapidly ageing immune system 3 days, without any of that crap ( despite telling my gf I had taken a single dose of the wonder cures )

It was just the latest timely reminder with regards to the scale upon which we are all lied to.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Sounder » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:47 pm

…with regards to the scale upon which we are all lied to.

In this ‘modern’ age we are so drunk on intellect that we are discounting the tacit knowing of the body.

Denial of the impact of assaults on very young bodies may serve well to help dis-integrate healthy exchanges between Mind and mind.

The lie stands because most folk cannot consider a connection between (the wonders) of materialistic epistemology, the resulting style of medicine, and torture.

It might be kind of deflating.

And while I'm at it-- Fuck Western Exceptionalism also.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby slimmouse » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:02 am

From Red Ice Radio this week. ( podcast link below)

Andreas Bachmair - Hour 1 - Unvaccinated Children Healthier
November 27, 2013
Andreas Bachmair is a German homeopath who lives in Switzerland. Because he saw more and more vaccine damaged patients in his practice he started the website impfschaden.info to inform people about the dangers of vaccinations. The website was translated into English under the name of vaccineinjury.info. He authored the book Vaccine Free - 111 stories of unvaccinated children. Andreas conducted a thorough and comprehensive scientific survey on the state of health of unvaccinated children. More than 17,500 participants from all over the world participated. In this program, we discuss the results of the survey and how it was conducted. One of the biggest dangers with vaccines is the ingredients aluminum and mercury. There is a host of issues that have been attributed to vaccines, for example, behavioral problems, neurological disease, autoimmune diseases, autism and narcolepsy. Andreas will discuss homeopathic therapy of vaccine damages and vaccine injuries. In the second hour, Andreas tells more about the strange traits of tetanus and the claims that we need a tetanus shot after suffering an open wound.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 131127.php
slimmouse

Postby DrEvil » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Is this the survey he's talking about? : http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinati ... ldren.html

An internet survey, with no control group (He only looks at unvaccinated children), where, according to Bachmair:

"The parents stated that their preferred treatment was naturopathic and homeopathic. Less than 10% said they preferred conventional medicine. Treatment in the “other” column was mainly chiropractic and supplemental."
(via: http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/ ... rvey-back/)

And the guy is a homeopath. Seriously - when are people going to understand that water shaken in a particular way is still just bloody water?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby conniption » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:19 pm

nsnbc

Published On: Sun, Dec 1st, 2013
By Christof Lehmann

Philippine Polio Vaccine Program puts Lives of 30.000 Children at Risk

Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) , - The Philippine Department of Health (PDH) has started a campaign to inoculate every child in the hardest hit areas after Typhoon Haiyan with polio vaccine. The campaign is organized in cooperation with the WHO, UNICEF and 23 private partners. Critics warn that the program is based on speculation and lobbying rather than risk assessment.

A 2011 Polio Vaccination Campaign in India has been correlated to the death of 47.500 children from non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAPF), which is clinically indistinguishable from polio.

The UN News Centre reports, (1) that the WHO and UNICEF, under the supervision of the Philippine Department of Health (PDH) and in cooperation with 23 other international partners is targeting some 30.000 children in the worst affected areas in the Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan with vaccines against Polio and Measles. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the main international partners.

The UNICEF press Centre reports, that the campaign is aimed at vaccinating all children under the age of 5 in the disaster affected areas, stating that disease is a silent predator and that UNICEF has the know how to prevent it, and will do everything it can do.

Critics however, warn that the orally administered Polio Vaccine itself, may be a silent killer and cause more harm than benefits. While the World Health Organization (WHO) informs on its website (2), that the orally administered Polio Vaccine can cause Vaccine Derived Polio (VDP), there are other experts who are warning about a much greater risk, which is the potential of an epidemic of acute flaccid paralysis.

Polio Vaccination Campaign in India caused the Death of 47.500 Children from Acute Flaccid Paralysis.

After a 2011 Polio Vaccination Campaign in India, Dr. Neetu Vashisht and Dr. Jacob Puliyel, published an article in the peer reviewed Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, warning that there were an extra 47.500 new cases of non-acute flaccid paralysis after the vaccination program.

Dr. Neetu Vaashisht and Dr. Jacob Puliyel, who is a member of the National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization in India, and who is working at St. Stephens Hospital, Delhi, stressed, that NPAFT is clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly.

Most importantly, the two vaccine experts stressed that the incidence of NPAFT was directly proportional to doses of oral polio vaccine received. (3)

An article, written by Joe Samuel, moreover, documented that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which also is one of the “international partners” in the Philippine vaccination campaign, as well as a number of transnational corporations, are heavily involved in lobbying for the widest possible use of the apparently unsafe vaccine. (4)

Mainstream media coverage about the vaccination campaign in the Philippines ignore the repeated warnings from experts, who stress that the use of the oral polio vaccine, in the light of mounting evidence about its dangers is unethical and dangerous.

Standard reporting about the campaign is best represented by a BBC report that stresses that “Huge numbers – including many children – were left homeless, and many are surviving in cramped, unhygienic conditions in damaged buildings”, adding that such conditions facilitate the spread of polio. (5)

Critics of the Philippine vaccination program stress that the ethically most sound and most effective approach to preventing a polio epidemic is to provide adequate, hygienic housing and food for the displaced populations, rather than vaccinating children, knowing that the there will be following vaccine related death of children from non-acute flaccid paralysis, which is indistinguishable from polio, and which will be directly proportional to the number of doses administered to the Philippine children.
_______

Notes:

1) Philippines: over 30,000 targeted in UN-supported polio, measles vaccination campaign

2) What is vaccine-derived polio ?

3) Vashisht & Puliyel, Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, “Polio programme: let us declare victory and move on”

4) Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death

5) BBC: Mass immunisation programme begins in the Philippines

About the Author
Dr. Christof Lehmann is the founder and editor of nsnbc. He is a psychologist and independent political consultant on conflict and conflict resolution and a wide range of other political issues. His work with traumatized victims of conflict has led him to also pursue the work as political consultant. He is a lifelong activist for peace and justice, human rights, Palestinians rights to self-determination in Palestine, and he is working on the establishment of international institutions for the prosecution of all war crimes, also those committed by privileged nations. On 28 August 2011 he started his blog nsnbc, appalled by misrepresentations of the aggression against Libya and Syria. In March 2013 he turned nsnbc into a daily, independent, international on-line newspaper. He can be contacted at nsnbc international at nsnbc.wordpress@gmail.com
conniption

Postby elfismiles » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:32 pm

DrEvil » 02 Dec 2013 16:10 wrote:And the guy is a homeopath. Seriously - when are people going to understand that water shaken in a particular way is still just bloody water?

I'm trying to remember where I recently re-came across references to past homeopathy research which seemed much more rigorous. I think it was perhaps in one of Paul Devereux's books on Earth Lights.

Looking around online just now I came across this researcher:

Amy L. Lansky, PhD
Biography

Amy Lansky was a NASA researcher in artificial intelligence when her life was transformed by the homeopathic cure of her son’s autism. In 2003, she published Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy, still a best-selling introductory text on homeopathy (www.impossiblecure.com). Lansky has broadened her investigations to include ancient and modern teachings about consciousness, psychic phenomena, meditation, and our collective power to evolve and transform our world. The result is her newest book, Active Consciousness: Awakening the Power Within, published in 2011 (www.activeconsciousness.com).

http://www.noetic.org/directory/person/amy-lansky/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Hammer of Los » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Amy sounds marvellous by the way.

And I see they have a "Visionaries" division at the IONS.

Those guys are great!

I gotta send them my CV one of these days.

Am I in the right thread?

Oh.

Yeah, probably.

Hammer of Los

Postby slimmouse » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:29 am

And the guy is a homeopath. Seriously - when are people going to understand that water shaken in a particular way is still just bloody water?

Alleopathy, or homeopahy ?Some will probably never get it, and continue vaccinnating., although I prefer my water meditated upon as opposed to "shaken or stirred". Theres plenty of research Which proves that that has an effect.

Dean Radin is a fine place to start.
slimmouse

Postby DrEvil » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

Just had a look at Dean Radin's blog. Not impressed tbh.

Here's from his latest post:

During advanced meditative practices, unusual perceptions can arise including the sense of receiving information about unknown people who are deceased. As with meditation, this mental state of communication with the deceased involves calming mental chatter and becoming receptive to subtle feelings and sensations. Psychometric and brain electrophysiology data were collected from six individuals who had previously reported accurate information about deceased individuals under double-blind conditions. Each experimental participant performed two tasks with eyes closed.

In the first task, the participant was given only the first name of a deceased person and asked 25 questions. After each question, the participant was asked to silently perceive information relevant to the question for 20 s and then respond verbally. Responses were transcribed and then scored for accuracy by individuals who knew the deceased persons. Of the four mediums whose accuracy could be evaluated, three scored significantly above chance (p < 0.03). The correlation between accuracy and brain activity during the 20 s of silent mediumship communication was significant in frontal theta for one participant (p < 0.01).

In the second task, participants were asked to experience four mental states for 1 min each: (1) thinking about a known living person, (2) listening to a biography, (3) thinking about an imaginary person, and (4) interacting mentally with a known deceased person. Each mental state was repeated three times. Statistically significant differences at p < 0.01 after correction for multiple comparisons in electrocortical activity among the four conditions were obtained in all six participants, primarily in the gamma band (which might be due to muscular activity).

These differences suggest that the impression of communicating with the deceased may be a distinct mental state distinct from ordinary thinking or imagination.

1. Sample size of six. Pretty much useless for any kind of conclusions.

2. They were all mediums. No control group.

3. "Of the four mediums whose accuracy could be evaluated, three scored significantly above chance"
Why couldn't he evaluate two of the three others. And what kind of result did the fourth person get?

4. His conclusion: "These differences suggest that the impression of communicating with the deceased may be a distinct mental state distinct from ordinary thinking or imagination."
No they don't. Half his group failed, even after he had selected candidates with (in his worldview) a greater chance of success.

He's trying really hard to prove his own hypotheses and "front-loading" his experiment accordingly, which is the wrong way to do it (to put it mildly). He should be trying his best to disprove it.
Also, the above is just sloppy, and that was literally the first thing I ever read by the guy. Not a good start.

As for homeopathy: It either works or it doesn't. If it works there should be plenty of literature to support that. Any links?
DrEvil

Postby slimmouse » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 am

DrEvil » 04 Dec 2013 14:52 wrote:Just had a look at Dean Radin's blog. Not impressed tbh.

During advanced meditative practices, unusual perceptions can arise including the sense of receiving information about unknown people who are deceased. As with meditation, this mental state of communication with the deceased involves calming mental chatter and becoming receptive to subtle feelings and sensations. Psychometric and brain electrophysiology data were collected from six individuals who had previously reported accurate information about deceased individuals under double-blind conditions. Each experimental participant performed two tasks with eyes closed.

In the first task, the participant was given only the first name of a deceased person and asked 25 questions. After each question, the participant was asked to silently perceive information relevant to the question for 20 s and then respond verbally. Responses were transcribed and then scored for accuracy by individuals who knew the deceased persons. Of the four mediums whose accuracy could be evaluated, three scored significantly above chance (p < 0.03). The correlation between accuracy and brain activity during the 20 s of silent mediumship communication was significant in frontal theta for one participant (p < 0.01).

In the second task, participants were asked to experience four mental states for 1 min each: (1) thinking about a known living person, (2) listening to a biography, (3) thinking about an imaginary person, and (4) interacting mentally with a known deceased person. Each mental state was repeated three times. Statistically significant differences at p < 0.01 after correction for multiple comparisons in electrocortical activity among the four conditions were obtained in all six participants, primarily in the gamma band (which might be due to muscular activity).

These differences suggest that the impression of communicating with the deceased may be a distinct mental state distinct from ordinary thinking or imagination.

1. Sample size of six. Pretty much useless for any kind of conclusions.

2. They were all mediums. No control group.

3. "Of the four mediums whose accuracy could be evaluated, three scored significantly above chance"
Why couldn't he evaluate two of the three others. And what kind of result did the fourth person get?

4. His conclusion: "These differences suggest that the impression of communicating with the deceased may be a distinct mental state distinct from ordinary thinking or imagination."
No they don't. Half his group failed, even after he had selected candidates with (in his worldview) a greater chance of success.

He's trying really hard to prove his own hypotheses and "front-loading" his experiment accordingly, which is the wrong way to do it (to put it mildly). He should be trying his best to disprove it.
Also, the above is just sloppy, and that was literally the first thing I ever read by the guy. Not a good start.

As for homeopathy: It either works or it doesn't. If it works there should be plenty of literature to support that. Any links?

We were taliking about "shaken water" , which makes this completely the wrong study doc. The one I have in mind was the influence of thinking on the molecular structure of water, by a large control group in Japan, whose 'target' water was on the other side of the pacific. I doubt however if you will ever be impressed with any of this stuff, so keep taking the vaccines.

I know that your kids probably cant stop if they wished to, due to "education", and government regulation. And of course its each to their own. I would never wish to make you believe otherwise.
slimmouse

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Vaccines work through homeopathic means, so there must be something to it. Allergists develop immune responses to allergens in the allergic this way.
Iamwhomiam

Postby DrEvil » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:50 am

slimmouse » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:53 pm wrote:
DrEvil » 04 Dec 2013 14:52 wrote:Just had a look at Dean Radin's blog. Not impressed tbh.

Snip

Snip. Scroll up you lazy bums

We were taliking about "shaken water" , which makes this completely the wrong study doc. The one I have in mind was the influence of thinking on the molecular structure of water, by a large control group in Japan, whose 'target' water was on the other side of the pacific. I doubt however if you will ever be impressed with any of this stuff, so keep taking the vaccines.

I know that your kids probably cant stop if they wished to, due to "education", and government regulation. And of course its each to their own. I would never wish to make you believe otherwise.

I will be impressed if the study is done in a rigorous, unbiased way. The one I referenced was anything but, and if that's his usual modus operandi I don't really see any reason to take him seriously, regardless of topic. I don't trust the guy to be objective.

As for your last point: I don't have kids, but it sure sounds like you're insinuating that I would be a bad parent if I did, because I disagree with you.
DrEvil

Postby DrEvil » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

Iamwhomiam » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:23 pm wrote:Vaccines work through homeopathic means, so there must be something to it. Allergists develop immune responses to allergens in the allergic this way.

Aren't vaccines just weak versions of the disease you're trying to immunize for? Get a little bit sick and let your immune system build up resistance instead of getting very sick and having your immune system overrun. Not sure how that relates to homeopathy..?
DrEvil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion