Can Anyone Explain This Terror Threat To Me?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Terror Threat To Me?

Postby Monk » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 am

Might be part of false flags. For details, try

Monk

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Bandit Manatee » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 am

I keep hearing that they have intercepted a message from zawahri in pakistan to some guy in yemen. The reports never really give a clue on to what this communication was. Email? Phone? Fax? Courier? Homing Pigeon? I just find it strange that messages can be intercepted between two specific people, and they can not be tracked.

Furthermore, if you were intercepting messages would you probably not publish it in the media as your targets may change their habits in response?

We know bin laden loved to watch himself on tv so its safe to assume these dudes probably watch fox news. :lol:
Bandit Manatee

Postby Elvis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

82_28 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 pm wrote:It's just why only embassies?

I'm wondering if the embassy buildings were completely evacuated. If so, maybe the idea was to empty out the embassy offices and then send teams in there to do something like installing surveillance devices? But, would they need to do that? It just seems like the perfect opportunity to get inside the embassy offices when no one's around.

(This same thought occurred to me a few years back when some alleged terror threat was the reason for evacuating the various Congressional offices: a perfect opportunity to rifle their files and maybe install listening devices?)
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby elfismiles » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Local and federal agencies investigate downtown threat
Threat was made for August 8 and 9

Updated: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 9:26 PM CDT
Published : Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 9:23 PM CDT

AUSTIN (KXAN) - Local authorities were briefed last week about a possible upcoming threat in downtown Austin.

The Austin Police Department said some of its patrol supervisors were updated last week on a "low credibility threat" for August 8 and 9.

“We vetted all the information with our regional and federal partners as we do with all threats," APD said in a statement. "APD will continue to monitor the situation and have in place an appropriate response plan if necessary.”

The alert comes as the White House says Al Qaeda may still be planning an August attack.

Officials say that while an apparent plot has been uncovered and it's based in Yemen, the target is still not known and so the danger continues.

Intelligence intercepts, the end of Ramadan and recent prison breaks in Iraq and Pakinstan are contributing to concerns.

"After almost twelve years of fighting the ideology of al Qaeda, that we have really not succeeded in breaking the back and indeed the ideology seems to be gaining root again," said Marc Ginsberg, former Ambassador to Morocco.

Nineteen embassies and consulates in Africa and the Middle East will remain closed through Saturday. The U.S. is also keeping the global travel alert in place for Americans.

http://www.kxan.com//dpp/news/local/aus ... ity-threat

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Sounder » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:02 pm

It would seem to reenforce the common meme that al-ciada is an intractable enemy, so that perhaps fewer people will realize that al-ciada is an ally as in Syria.
Sounder

Postby Forgetting2 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Funny... you're not supposed to introduce new products in August.
You know what you finally say, what everybody finally says, no matter what? I'm hungry. I'm hungry, Rich. I'm fuckin' starved. -- Cutter's Way
Forgetting2

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Al Qaeda at war with US-backed Yemeni government
NBC News has learned al Qaeda’s leader Ayman al-Zawahiri ordered his Yemeni leader to carry out an attack that would “change the balance of power in the Middle East.” NBC’s Richard Engel reports.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Karmamatterz » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 pm

It's all part of a script. The alphabet spooks NEVER release this shit without having some agenda attached to it. They release what they want you to know, or try to get you to believe. After their crybaby pissfest over Snowden and Manning anybody really believe they would release info about specific targets? Info release are not random, these manipulators of the masses are a clever bunch with proven methods.

They could give a rats ass about us, it's called propaganda for a reason.

Turn off the TV and go for a walk in the woods, much better for you and the trees don't lie to you, or start wars. Sorry if that comes off as preachy, but when doesn't he media know jack about anything?
Karmamatterz

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 am

Hm, looks like the propaganda prep for an escalated campaign in Yemen.

Reminds me of how "Zarqawi" was first rolled out as a threat to stoke an Iraqi civil war in 2004, before any attacks in Iraq had been attributed to him, in a speech by none other than Bush himself, on the basis of a very suspicious "intercepted" 17-page letter. The limited hangout version of this was posted here at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16137.

Onthe morning of 9 February 2004, The New York Times carried an exclusive and alarming story. The paper's Baghdad correspondent, Dexter Filkins, reported that US officials had obtained a 17-page letter, believed to have been written by the notorious terrorist Abu Musab al Zarqawi to the "inner circle" of al-Qa'ida's leadership, urging them to accept that the best way to beat US forces in Iraq was effectively to start a civil war.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 am

Monk » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 am wrote:Might be part of false flags. For details, try

Huh. That's funny. Those happen to be the countries the US either invaded or used proxies before. The irony
being, the West is USING al Qaeda and Sunni extremists to topple and take over those countries.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:52 am

Karmamatterz » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm wrote:It's all part of a script. The alphabet spooks NEVER release this shit without having some agenda attached to it. They release what they want you to know, or try to get you to believe. After their crybaby pissfest over Snowden and Manning anybody really believe they would release info about specific targets? Info release are not random, these manipulators of the masses are a clever bunch with proven methods.

They could give a rats ass about us, it's called propaganda for a reason.

Turn off the TV and go for a walk in the woods, much better for you and the trees don't lie to you, or start wars. Sorry if that comes off as preachy, but when doesn't he media know jack about anything?

Exactly. Like the whole Bin Laden May 1st thing. We're led to believe from both Zero Dark Thirty and the HBO documentary "Manhunt" that it was due to some plucky tenacious CIA analysts(women, to boot!)
that they "found" bin Laden through some grueling mix of carrier disruption, torture, etc. Yet a lay conspiracy wonk like me was able to go on conspiracy forums and joke about how it sure looked like Zawahiri and bin Laden were making green screen enhanced videos in the library of a mansion...no doubt furnished by the Pakistani ISI. We know ISI is just another globalist tendril, and if reports are accurate that the ISI was protecting bin Laden...it stands
to reason that "they" were keeping bin Laden like a rat in a cage for the may 1st 2011 kill. I mean, these script writers have a sense of humor. "Obama got Osama". No way they were going
to let Georgie boy have bin Laden.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 82_28 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:26 am

They're quickly running out of rope. I don't care what happens from this point on. This shit is fake. Death is real and terror is real for sure. This narrative is and has been preposterous since before the beginning. It's time they come clean and just admit this shit is bullshit and that they understand none of it worked other than to rip every human soul on Earth off. We want our money back and we want people who are cruel to go away. Their choice. Get on a spaceship, dig a hole, turn yourselves into one of the countries you obliterated many lives. Like it or not, these assholes are going to hell. I do not wake up in the morning with the first thing on my mind is how to scam and kill better. I do the opposite.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am

8bitagent

Postby NeonLX » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 am

82_28 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:26 am wrote:I do not wake up in the morning with the first thing on my mind is how to scam and kill better. I do the opposite.

What a great way of putting it. This kind of behavior seems completely alien to me. And, from the way I was brought up, my opinion is that it should seem alien to humans in general.

But I've probably been naive for much of my life.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:00 pm

NeonLX » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 am wrote:[quote="[url=http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?p=516677#p516677]
But I've probably been naive for much of my life.

Good! Hell last night I had a dream I saw Devo with Talking Heads circa early 80's, then had another dream I was surrounded by all these painted colors. I wake up with an idea for a song or art piece and a hankering for a crossiant.
The mindset that permeates this male dominated violence scourge be it the streets Chicago or Cuidad Juarez, Mogudishu or Western bombs and boots from the sky is beyond alien to me. Violence belongs in video games and movies.
8bitagent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion