Secret Societies, Narcoterror, International Fascism, WACL

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Secret Societies, Narcoterror, International Fascism, WA

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:53 pm

I don't think we need to infer that he's a Langley product, but it does speak volumes about how his worldview was shaped.

I appreciate that lil' tidbit.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 pm wrote:I don't think we need to infer that he's a Langley product, but it does speak volumes about how his worldview was shaped.

I appreciate that lil' tidbit.

And it could possibly be a two street: i.e. that if he is known to/by folks in the cryptocracy then they might know how far he is likely to go and/or be able to manipulate him in some way.

To cite a very different example, Jefferson Airplane guitarist Jorma Kaukonen grew up with a dad with similar diplomatic postings to Cold War hot spots and after many shows where they threw would throw loads of potent acid off the stage etc., would sometimes wonder out loud whether they were all part of some bizarre CIA experiment, according to his bandmates. This doesn't need to mean that he was himself dirty but maybe he had at least a toenail inside- and possibly could have been manipulable too...
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 am

This one- while doubtless not perfect- is nevertheless an incredible achievement by Joël van der Reijden :

The American Security Council

Cold War joint CIA-FBI-Pentagon front with extensive ties to death squads, drug trafficking, pedophile entrapment networks and other criminal covert operations.

The American Security Council during
the Cold War.

Full membership list plus biographies and sources

""My son was tortured to death in front of my eyes," she finally told me one day, "to force me to tell them where some students were hiding. ... I didn't know, but they killed him anyway. ... He was the one who burned out my son's eyes. Him." The picture was one of Enrique Bermudez."
- Bermudez, one of the ASC's death squad friends from Nicaragua and Honduras. He was also the boss of Danilo Blandon, responsible for the CIA's crack-cocaine epidemic in the U.S. by selling tons of cocaine at bargain prices to the Bloods and Crips gangs (May 3, 1991, New York Times, 'A Man of Hate Meets His Violent Destiny'). CIA and ASC-backed death squads in El Salvador also in part backfired in the extreme violence used by the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang in the U.S.

"A new director's crusade against death squads was followed by the murder of a counselor and six children. ... When [Alejos'] workers complain, they end up in a ditch," said Allan Nairn, a longtime reporter in Latin America and a regional expert. "Soldiers would take the surviving children of the workers to local charities.""
- CIA death squad leader Roberto Alejos Arzu, a close ASC associate. In partnership with Covenant House, whose head, Father Bruce Ritter, was accused of child abuse and a member of the board of AmeriCares with the Bush family, Brzezinski, Eagleburger (Kissinger man), J. Peter Grace, Colin Powell, Gen. Richard Stilwell of the ASC and ASC chairman Robert W. Galvin (see above picture). Involved an international child trafficking ring, according to Sen. John DeCamp. (October 7, 1990, Newsday (Melville, NY), 'War for the Children Guatemala Covenant House confronts death squads')

"Can we agree to take half of endowment in PAFF and use it to fund WDF for national defense projects in U.S. and Philippines? Examples: Strategic Defense Initiative. Other space programs. B-1 Bomber. MX Missiles. Etc. Etc. Conventional weapons. To in effect build a new military-industrial complex controlled by us? If your answer is yes, I suggest A. Singlaub. B. Schweiter. C. Daniel Graham. D. George Keegan."
- Hand written note of Alan Foringer, administrative CIA head in Manila, to Robert Curtis. Both were after buried Japanese war loot (gold) on the Philippines. Graham and Singlaub were leading members of the ASC, with Keegan also being close. (photocopy - Seagrave's 'Gold Warriors' CD's)

Continues at: http://wikispooks.com/ISGP/organisation ... ouncil.htm
American Dream

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:32 pm

I missed that new ISGP article, thank you for calling attention to it. At first wikispooks was just hosting a backup of the site, but there's been several new updates in the years since moving. Even though there's always a message on the site saying that "ISGP is currently inactive" :)

Joël van der Reijden is the man - has been ever since his original "Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions"
cptmarginal

Postby operator kos » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Order of Nine Angles
David Myatt

Neo-Nazi Satanists linked with Islamic Jihad. Has been discussed on RI before, but perhaps relevant to the discussion at hand.
operator kos

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Funny you should mention that; it's something I've been thinking about a lot recently. Specifically, there are some Nine Angles affiliated groups (whose names and websites I am reticent to mention here) that openly advocate sophisticated political infiltration and premeditated murder as prerequisites to initiation. In both senses of the word: initiation into a gang and initiation into the mysteries of consciousness.
cptmarginal

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:42 am

cptmarginal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm wrote:Funny you should mention that; it's something I've been thinking about a lot recently. Specifically, there are some Nine Angles affiliated groups (whose names and websites I am reticent to mention here) that openly advocate sophisticated political infiltration and premeditated murder as prerequisites to initiation. In both senses of the word: initiation into a gang and initiation into the mysteries of consciousness.

This was discussed in surprising detail in the WACL primary source Inside the League, at least within the context of Mexican/South American drug gangs.

It's just good OpSec. I hate to be so matter of fact about the torture/murder of random innocents, but there are clear imperatives/benefits involved.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby cptmarginal » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 pm

I've just started reading that one today, it's been in my book queue since first seeing it mentioned upthread. Thanks for the heads-up
cptmarginal

Postby American Dream » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:00 pm

cptmarginal » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:13 pm wrote:Thanks for posting this, it's a good reminder. Re-kindling my interest in the KCIA & related groups (Moonies and Aum Shinrikyo, Japanese nationalists, Washington prostitution rings to start with)

Happening now:

Urgent Protest Against Japanese Historical Revisionists!

Posted on March 3, 2015

Japanese Nationalists are attempting to revise the history of “Comfort Women”* and are hosting an event in NYC.

The speakers include Yumiko Yamamoto, currently the president of the “Comfort Women” denialist group Nadeshiko Action, and formerly of the notoriously racist Zaitokukai, which has threatened the lives of Koreans in Japan with its explicit hate-speech demonstrations in the streets and in front of schools. With support by the current administration, far-right nationalism in Japan is rising faster than ever. We must let them know that we are here to fight back!

RACISTS NOT WELCOME IN NYC!!!

*”Comfort women” were the women forced into sexual servitude for the Japanese military during the WWII.

https://nycantifa.wordpress.com/2015/03 ... isionists/
American Dream

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 pm

operator kos » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:07 pm wrote:Order of Nine Angles
David Myatt

Neo-Nazi Satanists linked with Islamic Jihad. Has been discussed on RI before, but perhaps relevant to the discussion at hand.

There's something that I am reticent to post about which I am going to share anyway, for a variety of reasons. Let me just say that there's a ton of information and discussion to be found online about the Order of Nine Angles, and several related groups as well. For the most part these groups seem (from my limited perspective) to be basically around the level of Dungeons & Dragons fandom or cosplayers in terms of actual political power. Not to be insulting to D&D enthusiasts or people that dress up as anime characters, mind you.

In my opinion powerful people with dark religious ideologies are a real factor to consider in politics, but inordinate suspicion about Satanism is also the domain of Pat Robertson et al. I'm more concerned about Vereide's Jesus-plus-nothing "Family" prayer breakfast network than I am about any organized Satanic group. Perhaps that's where the boundary blurs, or where they meet each other in the middle: Fundamentalist Christians as Covert Satanists.

Anyway, here's what I came to post. This document, also reproduced elsewhere, talks about "insight roles"

https://archive.today/B2Nas

As state in several esoteric Order MSS, the Satanic novice is expected to undertake experiences in the real world. This is above and beyond the tasks mentioned in various guides to the “Seven Fold Way”, which guides were intended for publication and thus did not contain the secret tasks. These secret tasks are outlined in the MSS “The Secret Tasks Of The Sinister Way”. One of these tasks, undertaken by an Initiate, is an “Insight Role”.

An Insight Role is in effect an extended magickal ritual and involves the individual living a certain way and striving for a specific (often non-esoteric) goal. It involves playing a specific “role”. The novice is expected to learn from this experience. It is important that the novice identifies with the role to the extent that friends/associates and those the novice is brought into contact with by virtue of that role do not realize the novice is playing a “role”. For the duration of the Insight Role, the task of that role should be the main interest/occupation of the novice.

Insight Roles, as a technique, have been used by Satanic novices for at least a century, and this technique has as its primary aim the gaining of self-insight by the novice using the technique. The technique also develops certain skills – some magickal, some involving the gaining of Satanic judgment and insight. Expressed simply, Insight Roles develop Satanic character.

Until quite recently, Insight Roles were wide-ranging and also exceptionally difficult to undertake – the novice was expected to undertake a role which was the opposite of what the considered their own character to be. (qv. The now deleted Order MS “Insight Roles I and II). The technique, however, has been recently revised by the Grand Master representing traditional groups. In this revised form, it is an extremely effective novitiate technique, although (like all genuine esoteric techniques of Satanic magick) it is still difficult to undertake and still requires a genuine Satanic commitment from the novice. Like the sinister way itself, it is not for the dilettantes or the imitation “Satanist” who merely wish to play at being Black Magickians.

The list of suggested roles is pretty alarming.

1) Either by foot or by bicycle or by accepting lifts, travel alone around the world, taking between six months and one year (or more). You must live frugally, and carry with you most of what you need. You should travel to as many countries as possible, the more remote the better and expect sometimes to find work to enable you to travel further.

2) Become a professional burglar, targeting only victims who have revealed themselves to be suitable (e.g. by testing them – qv. the Order MSS dealing with victims etc.). The aim is to specialize in a particular area – e.g. fine art, jewelry – and become an “expert” in that area and in the techniques needed to gain items.

3) Undertake the role of extreme political activist and so champion heretical views (by e.g. becoming involved in extreme Right-Wing activism). The aim is to express fanaticism in action and be seen by all “right-thinking people” as an extremist, and a dangerous one.

4) Join the Police Force (assuming you meet the requirements) and so experience life at the “sharp end” and being a servant to a higher authority.

What caught my eye was the reference to "The now deleted Order MS Insight Roles I and II"

I found these located in the "ONA Secret Teachings" PDFs on an affiliated website, and the suggested roles (the pages are marked "deleted") are more specific in this version:

Elsewhere:

As the O9A texts make clear, each O9A member is expected - as part of the
O9A's esoteric Seven Fold Way - to undertake at least one human sacrifice when
they attain the occult grade of External Adept {2} .
This culling can be done either during an occult ritual - such as The Ceremony
of Recalling {3} - or, as several texts make clear, by practical means such as
assassination or staged 'accidents'. Such a culling can also, and importantly, be
undertaken either by employing a 'proxy' who is manipulated into doing the
deed {4}, or as part of an Insight Role {5} . Thus someone undertaking an Insight
Role in law enforcement or in the armed forces or as a member of an extremist
religious or political group, or as a 'terrorist', would most probably have an
opportunity to undertake a culling {6}

I like how none of the suggestions are to join up with an intelligence agency; rather you should just join groups that have classically been used as the instruments of the security services. I guess joining up with ISIS would probably be a perfect fit.

:threadhijacked:

Even basic research into the history of the WACL and their actions in Mexico, just for one affected country to use as an example, yields more explosive and totally documented (but forgotten) sinister history than any of what I just posted.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby semper occultus » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:09 am

Gang background infuses philosophy

By Yao Min-G | December 12, 2014, Friday |

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/feature/pe ... aily.shtml

TWO statues sit side by side in Chang An-lo’s office, one of Confucius (551-479 BC) and the other of Guan Yu (died in AD 220), both historical figures who were later deified and worshiped across very different Chinese cultural circles.

Confucius is commonly recognized as the philosopher who laid the groundwork for many fundamental ideas in Chinese culture, and is often worshiped by students and intellectuals.

Guan is an ancient general from the Three Kingdoms Period (AD 220-280), best known for his brotherly-like loyalty to warlord Liu Bei (AD 161-223). For that, he is most admired by people who observe the code of brotherhood and righteousness — most commonly cops and gangsters.

The two ancient figures and deities who rule very different areas are rarely worshipped together.

“Confucius is a thinker, and Lord Guan is a doer,” Chang explains to Shanghai Daily at his hotel room in Minhang District. “You need both thinking and execution to reach your goal.”

He was in Shanghai this week to reconnect with family and friends after his high-profile return to Taiwan in June 2013.

For this complex 66-year-old Taiwan politician, the two seemingly incongruous figures in his office seem to fit. While his first name “An-lo” means peaceful and joyful, Chang’s life can hardly be described with these two words.

On the name card, he is Chang An-lo, president of the China Unification of Promotion Party in Taiwan. He is also known as White Wolf, a former gang leader who served prison time in both Taiwan and California.

In these two places, he has also earned five bachelor’s degrees and almost finished two master’s degrees. In Guangdong Province, his helmet factory produces more than 40 percent of safety helmets sold in the world.

To most people, Chang is best known for his alleged role in the assassination of writer Henry Liu in 1984, an event that reverberated through Taiwan’s history. It is said that Chang, who only knew about the case after it happened, presented evidence outside of court to prove the order was from Taiwan’s intelligence department. This information is thought to have saved his gang brother Chen Chi-li from the death sentence.

Those who have high respect consider him a good person who has served unjust terms, out of his friendship and brotherly love for Chen. Others accuse him of “abusing his mob influences.”

“Brotherhood is forever,” says Chang, who has never denied his past ties with the gang, Bamboo Union. He’s often described as its spiritual leader.

“My past is a fact, and there is no need to hide,” he says. “It serves both ways, like the same knife cuts bread and fingers. Of course, people can use my past as a weapon against me.

“But also, because of my past, I understand how the general public thinks, I understand how to extend to, approach and deliver ideas to them. Some intellectuals have great ideas, and they write great articles with excellent analysis of the situations, but that’s hard to understand by the ordinary people.”

When explaining his political ambitions, Chang makes references and recites texts, ranging from China’s “The Records of the Grand Historian” to America’s “Declaration of Independence.”

The love for history was inherited from his mother, a high school history teacher, while his father was a university professor and his older brother a doctor.

“I would probably have gone onto the same academic road,” he has told the media previously.

But he has changed the idea now, as he tells Shanghai Daily: “Now I think I’m not the academic type. I don’t like getting myself cornered into one specific aspect of things. I like to read and learn about a variety of different subjects, and I enjoy looking at matters from a macro perspective.”

It is difficult to imagine Chang, with his gentle demeanor, to have once said “let’s fight” or “don’t back off” in his youth, when he was known as White Wolf from the Bamboo Union. The group, the largest triad in Taiwan, was cited on the list of “The World’s Most Dangerous Gangs” in the May 2008 edition of Foreign Policy magazine.

“To leave a mark in my youth” is the reason Chang says he got involved with the gang. “Girls fancy beauty, when boys love brave stories,” he says.

“In my teenage years, it was common to get involved with the brotherhood. Usually kids got involved when they were in 9th, 10th and 11th grades, and then you focused on study and the college entrance exam when you got into 12th grade.”

Born in Nanjing, capital city of eastern China’s Jiangsu Province, Chang left for Taiwan with his parents in 1950, which makes him a waishengren, or people coming from outside of Taiwan, as opposed to benshengren — those who had moved there generations ago.

According to Chang, in 1950s and 1960s Taiwan waishengren like him were bullied and policies were tilted toward locals. Companies would put up recruiting announcements saying they only wanted locals.

“Nobody even knows exactly when Bamboo Union started. Some say 1957 and some say 1958. History is like that,” says Chang, himself considered a legend by many, betraying a slight smirk and a subtle ironic tone. “You hear all these legends today, and nobody even knows exactly how and when it happened only 50 years ago.”

Chang joined the gang in the 1960s, when he was in middle school. Everyone is named after a type of animal, given at the time they join. At the time Chang joined, the animal was wolf.

“And I was pale, so I became the White Wolf,” he recalls.

In numerous fights, the White Wolf soon earned his reputation. “It’s better that you win, but it is okay that you lose,” he says. “There is one iron code: You must not back off! You must fight back!

“Eight people vs 100!” he says, recalling a famous fight in which his gang emerged victorious, establishing itself as a big force in Taiwan’s gang world. “Delved into the crowd and went directly to that leader!”

He recalls the gang’s code to be “no stealing, no robbing and no cheating.”

“We considered ourselves brave heroes, so we looked down upon those who had been convicted for these crimes,” he says. “Like my record, it was fight, fight, fight. That was what we thought was the right way.”

Chang was convicted in the US for drug trafficking and served 10 years in prison. He has made public comments about it, alleging that it was a setup and revenge for his involvement in the Henry Liu murder case.

Chang went to California in 1979, shortly after graduating from Tamkang University with a history degree and then dropping out of its graduate program. There, Chang majored in MIS (management information systems) and accounting at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

“At that time, I wanted to learn something practical, maybe get a PhD and then go to the Chinese mainland,” he says. “In modern China, the two dramatic changes (one in 1900s and one in 1940s) of the country’s destiny were all led by those who studied abroad and returned to serve the country ... I thought the third time would be the same, and I wanted to be part of it.”

He went on to study operation research at Stanford University’s graduate school, shortly before the Liu assassination, and dropped out of the master’s program. During his 10 years in prison, Chang received two more bachelor’s degrees, in sociology and psychology.

“Those were the only two options available in the prison,” he says.

Shortly after his return to Taiwan in the 1990s, Chang was wanted for a handful of cases including organized crime. For 17 years after 1996, he lived in exile in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, until making a high-profile and highly controversial return to Taipei in June 2013, flying in from Shanghai.

“I have nothing to hide,” he said when he went back. “Many people have asked me, why did I come back? I have a successful business and my children and grandchildren with me. Why did I get myself into this at the age of 65?”

At the airport in Taipei, Chang was met by hundreds of police and thousands of members of his party.

“I did this out of concern for the future. Otherwise, I would feel guilty to both ancestors and descendents,” he says. “You can say I came back almost for this particular moment.”

Chang was referring to the moment he was handcuffed. Holding a blue-covered pamphlet promoting his political ideas, Chang smiled in handcuffs in front of all the cameras, an action that stirred huge controversy.

Three hours later, he walked out on bail, and the charges against him eventually were either dropped due to lack of evidence or simply expired.

The main purpose of his party is to “seek unification between the Chinese mainland and Taiwan through the framework of ‘one country, two systems’,” Chang says.

“I’m a ‘political volunteer’,” he says, pointing to the slogan printed on his name card. “Like social charity, we are doing political charity. Our ultimate goal is unification.”

He founded the party in 2005, and its development accelerated after he returned to Taiwan. The party has more than 80 branch offices across the island, almost all named after historic and legendary figures like female general Hua Mulan, Dr Sun Yet-sen or famed general and diplomat Ban Chao (AD 31-102), among many others.

“In ancient times, dialects were different across the country, traffic was not so convenient as today, and China is huge. What united all Chinese together?” Chang asks. “It was the shared legends, deities and dramas!”

This is also the base of his plan to promote unification — through the shared cultural roots that he calls “Confucius religion,” by which he means not only Confucian ideas but all Chinese culture and legends.

semper occultus

Postby American Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:43 am

The Return of the ASC Part I

One of the most striking and ominous aspects of the rise of The Donald has been the vigorous resurgence of the old American Security Council (ASC) network and their allies. The ASC itself is of course still around, but largely a marginal player nowadays. In its heyday, however, the ASC was at the heart of some of the darkest intrigues of the deep state. Nominally described as a lobby group for the military-industrial complex, the ASC had an intelligence agenda from its inception: From the 1950s onward it was at the forefront of blacklisting, literally maintaining files on millions of America that it made readily available to its corporate backers.

But this is only the tip of the iceberg. It has also been linked to Iran-Contra, Central American death squads, right wing terrorism of various stripes, state-sanctioned drug trafficking, international pedophile networks and the Kennedy assassination, among other outrages.

More at: http://visupview.blogspot.com/2016/12/t ... art-i.html
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:33 pm

The Return of the ASC Part II

Another curious early backer of The Donald to emerge from the CSP was General William "Jerry" Boykin. As was noted before here, Boykin spent much of his military career as part of the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC, which appears to have emerged as a major player in the deep state with the election of Trump) and was also a key architect of the "enhanced" interrogation program (based upon Project ARTICHOKE) that was initiated under Bush II. But as regular reader AW pointed out to me, Boykin has even more sinister ties, most notably to the Sovereign Order of Saint John (SOSJ).

The SOSJ was another bizarre Christian military order that wielded enormous power in the ASC during its heyday. For years the SOSJ was dominated by "former" high ranking military officers, many of them with a background in intelligence. This blog has linked the SOSJ to the Kennedy assassination as well as much of the modern day militia movement (which SOSJ appears to have created as part of the American wing of Gladio). It has also been linked to The Order and the Oklahoma City bombing. The SOSJ claims descent from the Medieval Knights Hospitallers (as does the Sovereign Military Order of Malta) via the Russian line, but the organization probably hasn't existed any longer than the 1930s, but may have had its origins with the notorious Thule Society.

More at: http://visupview.blogspot.com/2016/12/t ... rt-ii.html
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:49 pm

HOTTER THAN HEIL
Satanism Drama Is Tearing Apart the Murderous Neo-Nazi Group Atomwaffen

‘How do you allow [in] people who explicitly say they are satanic doomsday cultists who infiltrate right-wing groups in order to press their agenda?’ one frustrated neo-Nazi asked.

KELLY WEILL
03.21.18 5:06 AM ET

White nationalists are disavowing the murderous neo-Nazi group Atomwaffen Division—not because of the murder, but because the group can’t shake persistent rumors that it’s a gateway organization for a satanic cult.

Atomwaffen is an extremist group that received national attention after being implicated in five murders from May 2017 to January 2018. But even before the most recent slaying, Atomwaffen was under fire from others on the far right who claimed the group was actually a mouthpiece for the Order of Nine Angles, a satanic group that encourages members to infiltrate extremist political movements, whose members might be susceptible to conversion.

It doesn’t help that, until recently, Atomwaffen pushed the satanic group’s literature on one of its websites.

Atomwaffen claims to have been founded in 2013, although its membership surged after a deadly white nationalist demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August, ProPublica previously reported. The group now has approximately 20 cells across the U.S., according to ProPublica.

“The satanist group requires members to spend six months either hitchhiking, working as a burglar, working as a police officer, or infiltrating an extremist political group—a group like Atomwaffen.”

The Order of Nine Angles is British-based, but steeped in Nazism. A fringe occultist group whose literature encourages human sacrifices, the ONA champions Nazi Germany and pushes Holocaust denialism. One of the group’s longest-running leaders, Anton Long, is rumored to have been a pseudonym for the known neo-Nazi David Myatt.

The ONA requires members (called Noctulians) to spend six months either hitchhiking, working as a burglar, working as a police officer, or infiltrating an extremist political group.

“Undertake the role of extreme political activist and so champion heretical views (by, e.g. becoming involved in extreme Right-Wing activism),” the group demands in one of its introductory books. “The aim is to express fanaticism in action and be seen by all ‘right-thinking people’ as an extremist, and a dangerous one.”

That book is also recommended reading for Atomwaffen members. On a recently defunct website, Atomwaffen uploaded the book in full in the “spirituality” section of its “library.” The library also encouraged Atomwaffen members to read Iron Gates, a gruesome sci-fi novel penned by the occult group Tempel of Blood, which is openly affiliated with the ONA.

“While officially a separate organization, the Tempel acknowledges its ties to the Order, and credits the ONA for much of its terminology and mythos,” Tempel’s website reads.

Iron Gates is listed as required reading on Atomwaffen’s current website.

Atomwaffen’s satanism-heavy reading list has apparently driven away some former members who were only in the group for the Nazism. In January, a purported former Atomwaffen member quit the group dramatically, publishing a 27-page Google document claiming to document the group’s growing satanic ties.

“A plague has befallen the movement yet again,” the former Atomwaffen member wrote about satanism (not about murder). “We WILL purge the Noctulian scum from our ranks, and never again will this happen.”

Immediately after the document’s publication, other self-proclaimed Atomwaffen members attacked its author on the notorious online bulletin board 4chan, calling the group’s endorsement of Iron Gates and the ONA a “meme” and a “joke.” But the alleged Atomwaffen members also inadvertently confirmed that the document’s author had been affiliated with the group, posting screenshots of his messages from Atomwaffen’s group chat.

Atomwaffen’s de facto leader, John Cameron Denton, appears to have posted ONA symbols years before Atomwaffen was accused of associating with the satanist group. Denton, 24, goes by “Rape” online and sometimes uses the pseudonym Vincent Snyder on social media and in interviews. An Instagram account under the name Vincent Snyder has been uploading Nazi propaganda since 2016, in Atomwaffen’s distinctive black and white aesthetic. In a November 2016 post featuring neo-Nazi paraphernalia, a sticker with the ONA logo is partially visible.

Continues: https://www.thedailybeast.com/satanism- ... n?ref=home
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:23 pm

I find these people incredibly creepy:

Strange Angles, Strange Faces: LHP, Post-Nazism
& Alt Right Ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9SM2dm93VY

ImageKali Tribune
Published on Jan 20, 2017

In this podcast we introduce three persons who could prove important for the ideological trajectory leaders of the Alt Right movement are now taking. What they have in common is elusiveness, a long time spent on the fringe and at least a one time adherence to Left Hand Path Satanism in it’s most consequent and hence radical form.

Those men are Kerry Bolton, David Myatt and Alexander Dugin.

The expose is conceived as an introduction to the study of the correspondence of ideas, not of men, although the ties between Bolton and Myatt are well established and documented. These ideas will be further explored in upcoming, more substantial, work.

The one word in which we could express the nature of ideas we are dealing with here is that they are sinister. And rest assured, not one of those three men would be offended by this.
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion