Caesar's Messiah

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Caesar's Messiah

Postby Carol Newquist » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 am

While it may have started as a Roman psy-op, there are unintended consequences. If you don't care about the rewards of the material world, you no longer become controllable via the rewards of the material world. True Christians cannot be bought off with gold, or sex, or a life of comfort. Fanatical Christians will then try to "save" or "convert" non-Christians. Thus, crusades against wealthy people. And then you're right back where you started!

Good points, and this is a great discussion thus far in ferreting this out. I've rarely encountered the part in bold, so it is an extreme exception to the rule. Aside from a few monks and nuns sprinkled about, the rest of us, self-identified Christians or not, are coerced into living in the material world. I think Walt would agree with George.

I'm not sure if the individual who is authoring this theory is an Atheist, but it's an obviously safe assumption he is. There is no dispute that psychological operations exist and that the use of this strategy goes hand in hand with Civilization. How else did they get people to pay for water, with their blood sweat and tears, from the only river around for thousands of miles if not psychological operations? Water that was heretofore free and unencumbered. Then along comes a toll. And people say WTF. An answer must be provided for the WTF. An answer was provided for the WTF. Probably initially, it was a spear through the chest of dissenters and it went from there. The Village comes to mind. The level of sophistication has vacillated in correlation with the sophistication of each respective society that has come and gone. Technology puts this strategy on some very powerful steroids. Pursuant to that, who's to say Atheism, as a movement, isn't a psychological operation? I'm not saying it is, but it would stand to reason that the same sentiment that either created or co-opted Christianity, would also create or co-opt any and all opposition to it. Burn both ends of the candle, so to speak.
Carol Newquist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Lord Balto » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Belligerent Savant » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:40 pm wrote:.

Quite synchronous [the topic of this OP] as I was just chatting with a few pals last night about this topic while referencing the below little gem, which relates in some ways to the article above:

So let’s jump right into it then with observation #1: When the likely outcome of an unwed pregnancy is death by stoning, people can be really creative liars.

Nothing in the least bit controversial about that … right?

The problem with this kind of logic is that this part of the story--3 kings with gifts, virgin birth, son of Joseph--goes back to Amenhotep III. It's on the wall of his tomb, at least according to Gerald Massey. The so-called New Testament is, in fact, a compilation of many written and unwritten works. That someone should have "written it" is therefore quite ridiculous, though Atwill's book is certainly worth reading, at least for the data it contains.

For a more down to earth discussion of what is going on, I would recommend: Wells, G. A. Who Was Jesus? La Salle, Illinois, 1989.
Lord Balto

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Some interesting snippets I came across, following your G.A. Wells lead:

http://www.tektonics.org/uz/wellsga01.php

http://infidels.org/library/modern/g_a_ ... lding.html

http://www.bede.org.uk/gawells.htm

On 17th October 2003, GA Wells, professor emeritus of German from Birkbeck College and a grand old man of 77, gave a talk to the Cambridge University Humanism Society on the subject "Was he crucified under Pontius Pilate?". Wells has been writing books on his radical thesis on Christian origins since the 1970s and his seventh is about to be published. While he has not been in the best of health, he appeared to us as a smartly dressed and sprightly gentlemen, with the old school graces of excellent manners and elocution.

His talk offered us what is probably the final evolution of his views. These are no longer quite so extreme as in the past and he can no longer be classified as a 'Jesus Mythologist'. Wells began by analysing the Pauline corpus and other early Christian epistles to show that they are a product of Jewish wisdom tradition of Enoch, Proverbs and the Wisdom of Solomon. Very little of this would be controversial. However, he insisted that the lack of details about Jesus's life and death can only be put down to Paul's ignorance of them. Paul, he claims, knew nothing of Judas, Pilate or Jesus's earthly ministry nor exactly when he had lived. However he made very clear, contra Earl Doherty and indeed the chairman of the meeting, that Paul did believe Jesus had been a real Jewish man put to death by crucifixion.

Placing the Gospels firmly after the Jewish revolt culminated in 70AD, he suggested that they were completely cut off from the original Pauline Christians and that the Jerusalem church with which Paul argued no longer existed to gainsay their contents. Instead, Mark was built up from the fictional reworking of Old Testament prophecy and in particular, the suffering servant of Isaiah. There was no passion under Pontius Pilate and the earliest Christians knew of no such thing. The Q source, added to Mark to help compile the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, does, however, reflect the preaching of a real Galilean Jewish prophet of the first half of the first century who was conflated with the earlier Jesus of Paul (Jesus, after all was a common enough name). In other words the Jesus of the later church was an amalgam of two figures linked by a fictitious Jerusalem narrative.

Most questions afterwards revolved around the audience's lack of expertise with New Testament scholarship which Professor Wells had, to some extent, assumed in his talk. Your correspondent asked how the old Christians of Paul's churches were supposed to have reacted when the new stories in Mark emerged and why we see no controversy or survival of the early gentile converts Paul made. Wells was only able to claim that history was written by the winners and such evidence that did exist has been lost in the intervening period. However, after the talk the secretary of the society let me know that Wells also thought that the letters of Ignatius, a second century martyr, which affirm the crucifixion in no mean terms, provided further evidence. Such confirmation would be unnecessary if the truth was indubitable.

In all it was an interesting talk that saw Wells emerge as less of a radical figure than he is often assumed to be, but still with a radical reworking of the evidence regarding Christian origins.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Lord Balto » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Belligerent Savant » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm wrote:.
Some interesting snippets I came across, following your G.A. Wells lead:

http://www.tektonics.org/uz/wellsga01.php

http://infidels.org/library/modern/g_a_ ... lding.html

http://www.bede.org.uk/gawells.htm

On 17th October 2003, GA Wells, professor emeritus of German from Birkbeck College and a grand old man of 77, gave a talk to the Cambridge University Humanism Society on the subject "Was he crucified under Pontius Pilate?". Wells has been writing books on his radical thesis on Christian origins since the 1970s and his seventh is about to be published. While he has not been in the best of health, he appeared to us as a smartly dressed and sprightly gentlemen, with the old school graces of excellent manners and elocution.

His talk offered us what is probably the final evolution of his views. These are no longer quite so extreme as in the past and he can no longer be classified as a 'Jesus Mythologist'. Wells began by analysing the Pauline corpus and other early Christian epistles to show that they are a product of Jewish wisdom tradition of Enoch, Proverbs and the Wisdom of Solomon. Very little of this would be controversial. However, he insisted that the lack of details about Jesus's life and death can only be put down to Paul's ignorance of them. Paul, he claims, knew nothing of Judas, Pilate or Jesus's earthly ministry nor exactly when he had lived. However he made very clear, contra Earl Doherty and indeed the chairman of the meeting, that Paul did believe Jesus had been a real Jewish man put to death by crucifixion.

Placing the Gospels firmly after the Jewish revolt culminated in 70AD, he suggested that they were completely cut off from the original Pauline Christians and that the Jerusalem church with which Paul argued no longer existed to gainsay their contents. Instead, Mark was built up from the fictional reworking of Old Testament prophecy and in particular, the suffering servant of Isaiah. There was no passion under Pontius Pilate and the earliest Christians knew of no such thing. The Q source, added to Mark to help compile the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, does, however, reflect the preaching of a real Galilean Jewish prophet of the first half of the first century who was conflated with the earlier Jesus of Paul (Jesus, after all was a common enough name). In other words the Jesus of the later church was an amalgam of two figures linked by a fictitious Jerusalem narrative.

Most questions afterwards revolved around the audience's lack of expertise with New Testament scholarship which Professor Wells had, to some extent, assumed in his talk. Your correspondent asked how the old Christians of Paul's churches were supposed to have reacted when the new stories in Mark emerged and why we see no controversy or survival of the early gentile converts Paul made. Wells was only able to claim that history was written by the winners and such evidence that did exist has been lost in the intervening period. However, after the talk the secretary of the society let me know that Wells also thought that the letters of Ignatius, a second century martyr, which affirm the crucifixion in no mean terms, provided further evidence. Such confirmation would be unnecessary if the truth was indubitable.

In all it was an interesting talk that saw Wells emerge as less of a radical figure than he is often assumed to be, but still with a radical reworking of the evidence regarding Christian origins.

Wells is certainly not a radical. He simply says, at least in the work I cited above, that the story of Jesus was padded over a period of time because the Christians knew nothing about him except that he lived, died, and was resurrected. I, however, can be considered a radical, in that it is clear to me that the Gospels, which Wells sees as a later addition to the Christian bible, are an amalgam of the stories of various supposed incarnations of the Sun God, including Zeus (father of Minos), Amenhotep III (father of Akhenaton), Joshua (son of Miriam), Mithras, Yeshu(a) the Nazar, and John the Baptist, not to mention folks like Plato's Er, who died, visited the celetial sphere, and rose from the funeral pyre after 12 days. My conclusions may be found in Chapter 12 of my Typhon: A Chronology of the Holocene Period: http://neros.lordbalto.com/ChapterTwelve.htm

Again, I find Atwill to be useful in that he points out parallels that are not always obvious. His connection of Mary the daughter of Eleazar with Mary the mother of Jesus is quite suggestive, in that Er was the grandson of Eliezer. I have not finished his book yet, but, unless he comes up with some really convincing evidence, I will have to continue to maintain that the notion, that someone sat down and created Christianity out of whole cloth, is quite absurd. This is not to say that it wasn't molded into something more palatable to the Roman authorities than its original form.
Lord Balto

Postby Morty » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:10 am

Joseph Atwill has another book out, with a third to follow later in the year. The current one is called Shakespeare's Secret Messiah and puts forward the thesis that - wait for it - Shakespeare was a swarthy Jewess, hailing from Italy, by the name of Emilia Bassano.

I first heard of his theory about Shakespeare while watching some grainy old youtube clips after reading Caesar's Messiah, and I thought to myself " :jumping: jeez, it's gonna be hard for him to distance himself from this embarrassing Shakespeare theory if the world ever starts to pay any attention to his theories about Christianity!" But he's sticking to his guns in grand style, and Secret Messiah ties itself to Caesar's Messiah in very novel and unexpected ways. Actually, reading his current book has made his earlier book make more sense to me, as he spends half of it fleshing out the context of the Flavian Caesar's project. (It begins with a chapter by another writer summarising Caesar’s Messiah, so you don’t really need to have read CM before you begin SSM)

He doesn't just seek to tell us who Will Shake-speare really was, either. In probably the juiciest chapter of the book, "The Scope of Roman Planning Rabbinical Judaism" he explores his theory that Rabbinical Judaism was a Flavian creation running parallel with their Christianity project.

I've barely ever cracked a bible open (though I’ve read secondary material), and the only Shakespeare I've read was force-fed Macbeth in high school, so I've struggled to grasp the significance of many of Atwill's ideas, but I'm a sucker for an ambitious theory, and Atwill's theories are that, and have the added bonus of, to my way of thinking, providing the hope of a de-religified future for humanity (however short that future may turn out to be!) while leaving an awfully dramatic rewriting of history for us to grapple with.

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/2014/04/ ... ph-atwill/
Morty

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:54 am

"The current one is called Shakespeare's Secret Messiah and puts forward the thesis that - wait for it - Shakespeare was a swarthy Jewess, hailing from Italy, by the name of Emilia Bassano."

You fail to mention that Bassano was, by some accounts, the mistress of Christopher Marlow, so that this particular theory is just a variation on the "Marlow wrote it" theory. I should also point out that Marlow died in 1593, so that to even suggest that Marlow had anything to do with it requires an incredibly complex conspiratorial web of monstrous proportions. In some sense, the Bassano theory is an attempt to bring the Marlow theory back into the realm of believable reality.

Furthermore, the entire "Shakespeare didn't write Shakespeare" section at the library is based on the notion that Shakespeare was uneducated--didn't have the proper academic credentials--and that, therefore, he couldn't have written sophisticated plays. But remember, we are dealing here with a literary genius, no one disputes that, and geniuses do not require formal education to become geniuses. They are born that way. This is the age old distinction between intelligence and education or, conversely, between stupidity and ignorance. Not surprisingly, this is an easily soluble problem. We have examples of the literary production of all of these folks. Why not simply compare word usage, frequency, etc. among all of the suspects and see which ones resemble each other and which do not? But then that would destroy the entire cottage industry that has grown up around the notion that geniuses somehow need to be educated.

Even more critical to this discussion is Atwill's peculiar theory that the Christian bible was somehow "written" by a single person living in Rome, and the suspicion this elicits about Atwill's ability to tell reality from fantasy on any subject. The fact is that the main arrow in the quiver of the sceptics, from the Rev. Robert Taylor down to the modern G. A. Wells, has always been that the various books of the Christian bible, especially the so-called gospels, are self contradictory. They tell alternate versions of the story. That Atwill can't see this is simply evidence of his religious upbringing and theological training. More important to the current discussion is how it paints his ability to extract the truth from a series of purported facts.
Lord Balto

Postby Elvis » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:24 pm

The Caesar's Messiah film really intrigued me, as did the Holy Blood, Holy Grail crucifixion "hoax" thesis, and I tried seeing how the two might fit together. As interesting as the topic is to me, I'm not quite ready to pull down my 1790-something edition of The Works of Flavius Josephus and look for clues in its 929 pages of awkward prose (though a Dissertation at the end looks like it might be helpful). Now this Shakespeare theory has me worried.

Lord Balto wrote:Even more critical to this discussion is Atwill's peculiar theory that the Christian bible was somehow "written" by a single person living in Rome, and the suspicion this elicits about Atwill's ability to tell reality from fantasy on any subject.

This might not be quite right; my impression is that Atwill claims the Bible was a hodge-podge of existing writings -- rather generic stories & homilies etc. thrown in for bulk -- plus the more pointedly 'targeted' (re?)writings of Josephus and a staff of writers enlisted for the purpose.

But thanks for all the notes, I am following this.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Has anyone ever stopped and thought to themselves why an entire continent of the European Caucasian persuasion were so apt at Christian conversion when

A.) Their ancestors did not witness Jesus or his miracles
B.) Not only were they not contemporary witnesses, but they majorly were converts from purely second hand sources long after the fact.
C.) Those Palestine/Canaan/Israel spoke a different language
D.) The semitic historical perspective was completely incompatible and foreign to pre-Christian Europe in every way
E.) The Christian origin was from a different ethnic background.
F.) The Christian origin was from a geographic area fully removed from Europe.

Yet, places like Ireland were some of the earliest adopters of the Christian creed. Why? Could it be because those creeds were already existent locally? It is well documented the extent to which the Catholic church incorporated mythologies via saints.

There does seem to be some sense to speculate that Christ is a Roman invention to subdue Israelis. But I suspect it is more of an attempt to unify the Roman expanse while hiding sensitive pieces of historical information.

The unification portion may have sought to unify a resurrection cult, a goddess cult and a saturnian father cult. The minor myths themselves can be brought into the fold by making their prime figure as canonized saintly allegory. I'm sure much of the old strands were destroyed along with the Cathars. The goddess cult was widespread and repressed then transform into the mother of God. The resurrection cult was a Dionysian and Mithraic creed. Further unification brought together sun worship themes that were strongest, I suspect, in present-day UK (and other places). Furthermore I really suspect an Egyptian angle to this deception that has been kept hidden. It's interesting to know as well that there are parallels between old Gaelic and Hebrew. http://www.hebroots.org/hebrootsarchive ... 105nn.html

I mean, you can't have religion without Re.

It was easy to sell the idea of Christianity to Europeans because they had heard these stories before?

Additionally it is interesting that the Israelis/Hebrews who have the greatest in common with Jesus, spoke the same language, from the same geographic area and ethnicity and would have talked to and witnessed Jesus' miracles in the thousands as contemporaries. The same people for whom he died against their repressors and the people who would have witnessed the end and resurrection of his life - they all - all of them - deny the Christian creed when they self identify as Jewish.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Occult Means Hidden » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:37 pm wrote:Additionally it is interesting that the Israelis/Hebrews who have the greatest in common with Jesus, spoke the same language, from the same geographic area and ethnicity and would have talked to and witnessed Jesus' miracles in the thousands as contemporaries. The same people for whom he died against their repressors and the people who would have witnessed the end and resurrection of his life - they all - all of them - deny the Christian creed when they self identify as Jewish.

This does suggest something! There may have been a Jesus they talked to in the thousands, but it does seem unlikely they were witnessing miracles in the thousands...
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Which further suggests deception in the bible itself.

The miracle of the feeding of 5,000

Heals the sick, "They crossed the lake and came to land at Gennesaret, where the people recognized Jesus. So they sent for the sick people in all the surrounding country and brought them to Jesus. They begged him to let the sick at least touch the edge of his cloak; and all who touched it were made well."

Vast crowds came to hear him speak, "But despite Jesus' instructions, the report of his power spread even faster, and vast crowds came to hear him preach and to be healed of their diseases."

And he died in defiance against their occupiers.

And still, despite all of this, Jews do not believe in the Christian creed, - but some backwater Euro folk hundreds of years later is readily converted. Why? Fascinating.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:55 pm

The crux of this from our perspective of the 21st Christian (Roman) century is what happened with Constantine and the Roman power in 320, not the unknowable events of 31 or 70. It was not the persistent anti-imperial cult of the Mediterranean slaves in Greece, Syria and Egypt but the official religion of the Roman empire with Latin scriptures as crafted and edited at Nicaea that was sold to the Germans and the Irish and all the rest, and then in Byzantine Greek to the Eastern Orthodox peoples, down to this day.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:15 pm

So it is the case of the Euro folk converted by sword and the Jewish folk prevented against conversion by the same imperial hegemony?

For the OP, I fail to see how Christianity was created for the Jewish benefit because it doesn't appear to have been forced on the Jews. It was forced on the Europeans. Atwill needs to explain that.
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Ben D » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Occult Means Hidden » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:45 am wrote:Which further suggests deception in the bible itself.

The miracle of the feeding of 5,000

Heals the sick, "They crossed the lake and came to land at Gennesaret, where the people recognized Jesus. So they sent for the sick people in all the surrounding country and brought them to Jesus. They begged him to let the sick at least touch the edge of his cloak; and all who touched it were made well."

Vast crowds came to hear him speak, "But despite Jesus' instructions, the report of his power spread even faster, and vast crowds came to hear him preach and to be healed of their diseases."

And he died in defiance against their occupiers.

And still, despite all of this, Jews do not believe in the Christian creed, - but some backwater Euro folk hundreds of years later is readily converted. Why? Fascinating.

Jews who practice Judaism naturally do not believe in the Christ, Jews who practice Christianity naturally believe in Christ....this was true in the 1st century AD and is true today. Also, it would be safe to say that there are many Christians in the world today who are not aware of their linage who would be descendents of the early Jewish Christians.

As an aside...there are many Palestinian Muslims today who are not aware of their linage who would be descendents of early Jewish Christians and Jewish adherents of Judaism.
There is That which was not born, nor created, nor evolved. If it were not so, there would never be any refuge from being born, or created, or evolving. That is the end of suffering. That is God**.

** or Nirvana, Allah, Brahman, Tao, etc...
Ben D

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Luther Blissett » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Worth noting that there were near-daily crucifixions in Roman-occupied territories of the Middle East during the first century. The crucifixion element to the story would not have been unique or out-of-place.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby vanlose kid » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 pm

This is amazing stuff. Atwill, brave and independent bilble scholarship that will finally uproot this judaic rot from the soil of Western culture once and for all, one hopes. But of course he's being a bit cagey, Atwill. It's only in the bosom of sympaticos that he really comes out with the goodies. E.g. in the company of that intrepid defender of european culture and genetics, Henrik Palmgren, he gives us the whole story:

Joseph Atwill - Hour 1 - Shakespeare’s Secret Messiah & Vengeance on Europe
June 13, 2014
Joseph Atwill is an independent scholar who has set the world of New Testament scholarship in a new direction. In his book Caesar's Messiah, Atwill outlines the series of events in Jesus' ministry that are parallels with the events of the battle campaign of Titus Flavius. He returns to discuss his latest work, Shakespeare's Secret Messiah. Continuing his exposé on the New Testament, Atwill demonstrates that the thrust behind the famous playwright’s work was to wreak literary revenge against Titus, Rome and Christians. Joseph explains how the plays are a reversing of the typology of the gospels, from a Jewish perspective. The Bard’s hidden war on the Roman Catholic Church, encoded in ‘puzzle passages’ in the plays, is the key that finally unlocks the true identity of ‘Shakespeare,’ explaining why the real author chose to hide behind a pseudonym. In the second hour, we’ll discuss how religion was used as part of the futile system. We also talk about A Course in Miracles, the 60’s hippie movement and entertainment as mind control ops that are part of today’s slave system. Then, we’ll continue on neo-feudalist techniques going on today. Later, we talk about deliberate actions aimed at destroying the west and the current vengeance on the European people.

It's like Breivik, all over. that was a psyop by Nato and the 1% to tarnish the Volk. Of course now we know who the 1% really are. I've been so blind. I always thought Shakespeare was a no talent verbose upperclass slush, but no, he was the first major hasabara agent in the heart of europe. Caesar was a hero for trying to destroy this judaic (we all know why I say judaic of course, nudge nudge) cult and they countered it with Shakespeare. Perfidious Zion, man!

There are two other scholars who recently appeared on Red Ice radio that back Atwill up.

Stephen A. McNallen - Ancestral Roots & Metagenetics
July 4, 2014
Stephen A. McNallen is a prominent religious leader of the native European path called Asatro. McNallen established the first legally recognized Asatro organization in the US in 1972 and quickly became a prolific writer and speaker on the subject on Germanic Paganism, which broadly includes the ancient tribes of Northern Europe. He believes that spiritual fulfillment is best achieved by following the ways of one's ancestors. In the first hour, Stephen addresses the importance of venerating our ancestors. He explains how discovering our ancestral past is vital for our future. We’ll talk about what happens when one is cut off from their ancestral roots and how powerful interests rely on it. Stephen discusses how the “world managers” work to get the masses to lose their impulse for something deeper. They belittle honor, courage and heroism for reasons of control as these pose a threat to the system. Later, Stephen talks about the falsification of Europe’s history, which always portrays Europeans as the evil ones, and people disown their ancestors because of it. In the member’s hour, we’ll hear about metagenetics and the idea that ancestry matters - that there are spiritual and metaphysical implications to heredity. He ties together varied topics as Jung's theories of archetypes, rebirth in the family line, psychic links between twins, and the Norse concept of the soul to support that statement. We’ll also talk about how biology is being ignored to push egalitarianism. Later, McNallen talks about reigniting the spark, reconnecting to that which is in us. We’re the outcome of all who have gone before us and their decisions up until this point. The hour ends on Odin’s model of evolution.

E Michael Jones - Hour 1 - Culture Wars & Catholic/Jewish Conflict
June 30, 2014
Historian and former Professor, E. Michael Jones is editor of Culture Wars Magazine and author of many books, including Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation & Political Control and The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit: And Its Impact on World History. We begin the hour discussing the triple melting pot theory of American assimilation, involving three ethnic groups and three religions: Catholic, Protestant and Jewish. Jones elaborates on the culture war between the Catholics and the Jews. Then, he’ll talk about how sexual “liberation” is used for political control and a form of covert warfare. E. Michael discusses how the original American culture was taken over and supplanted with a Jewish culture. Later, we discuss the rise of political correctness and blowblack of covert operations. In the member’s hour, Jones explains the relationship between Catholics and Jews and details where their conflict stems from. He shares his view on what must take place in order for the two to live in the same culture. We’ll move on to discuss mass immigration into Europe and the Jewish role behind multiculturalism, while at the same time Israel maintains the last ethnic racial state in the world. Multiculturalism is having the opposite effect of what we’re told, but this is by design. E. Michael shares a different take on the impact of Islam in Europe. He also comments on Pope Francis who said Europe needs to bring in more immigrants. Later in the hour, Jones talks about how we are witnessing the end of the American empire.

E Michael Jones - Hour 1 - Culture Wars & Catholic/Jewish Conflict
June 30, 2014
Historian and former Professor, E. Michael Jones is editor of Culture Wars Magazine and author of many books, including Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation & Political Control and The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit: And Its Impact on World History. We begin the hour discussing the triple melting pot theory of American assimilation, involving three ethnic groups and three religions: Catholic, Protestant and Jewish. Jones elaborates on the culture war between the Catholics and the Jews. Then, he’ll talk about how sexual “liberation” is used for political control and a form of covert warfare. E. Michael discusses how the original American culture was taken over and supplanted with a Jewish culture. Later, we discuss the rise of political correctness and blowblack of covert operations. In the member’s hour, Jones explains the relationship between Catholics and Jews and details where their conflict stems from. He shares his view on what must take place in order for the two to live in the same culture. We’ll move on to discuss mass immigration into Europe and the Jewish role behind multiculturalism, while at the same time Israel maintains the last ethnic racial state in the world. Multiculturalism is having the opposite effect of what we’re told, but this is by design. E. Michael shares a different take on the impact of Islam in Europe. He also comments on Pope Francis who said Europe needs to bring in more immigrants. Later in the hour, Jones talks about how we are witnessing the end of the American empire.

An who was Flavius Josephus? Born Yosef ben Matityahu? Can it get any more obvious? They circumcise children on the seventh day! That's how they recognize each other in the shower. Wake up RI! The trooth will set you free!

"Teach them to think. Work against the government." – Wittgenstein.
vanlose kid

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion