Please Don’t Run, Hillary

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Please Don’t Run, Hillary

Postby Project Willow » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:48 pm

zangtang » 17 Apr 2015 11:05 wrote:somebody somewhere,....has got some some dirt that would be fatal.

wonder what they'll leverage for it.

(Most of the following is delivered with this caveat: it's speculation, but speculation based on extensive, unfortunate experience.)

Hill's had a few trips to Poppy's labs, just like her hubby, which is sort of overkill, because well, Epstein, and all the standard Clinton dirty laundry. This is why she reminds me of my mother. Anyone with sensitive eyes can note it in her bearing, her movements, her demeanor. She's got a big ole exclamation point screaming in the back of her head, and with it is tied up various critical aspects of self-hood that are usually evident in normals. They did a better job with Obama who was probably worked on from a much younger age. He just slips from time to time during important speeches. You can see it when he can't find words and stammers. She, however, to my eyes anyway, is just not all there, and somewhat self-consciously so, which makes it even more disturbing.

Hmmm, so a judge recently ruled against the Jane Does in the Epstein case, allowing Dershowshits to go on yet another denialist rampage in the media. Gotta protect Hill's candidacy.

Also, as we've discussed here, anyone sitting in this room is total fraud, witting or not.

Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 82_28 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm

No, you're right and that's the thing that bugs me about her "persona" -- her eyes are piercing yet very vacant. I have a perfectly adjusted friend whose family is friends with the Clintons and I can definitely attest they are really "real" people. His dad has like pictures of Bill lounging around in a T-shirt and shorts without a care in the world. I've seen a "real" side that I don't think people typically see IRL.

It's been about ten years since I last talked to him, but I wonder if I can tease some inside info out of him, as to her personality, ethics, etc.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby zangtang » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm

wonder how Webster Hubbell felt watching Bill give Chelsea away at her wedding.....if he was alive/invited etc
zangtang

Postby Grizzly » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:51 am

Regarding the Michael Bierut design, that's more than just marketing, it's occult symbolism. I'm probably stating the obvious to the RI' clan,

H.P. Blavatsky talked of unconscious magicians and how, " for the true student of Occult Lore, White or Divine Magic could no more exist in Nature without its counterpart Black Magic". She futher talks of unhappy or unconscious "sorcerers". The Wernher von Braun's of the world.*

"The world is full of such unconscious magicians - in politics as well as in daily life, in the Church as in the strongholds of Free-Thought. Most of those magicians are "sorcerers" unhappily, not metaphorically but in sober reality, by reason of their inherent selfishness, their revengeful natures, their envy and malice".

Maybe she wants power for powers sake. Maybe that's what P. Willow and others see? Does Hill know what she's doing or is she another useful idiot? An unconscious "sorcerer?

Unlike Willow, I see humanity in her face and reactions to the war room actions pic of them on operation kill bin laden, room full of frauds, indeed. maybe her disconnected tough 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher-esque stance on, "we came we saw, he died" was a ploy an Aesopian plot, an act, to the true powers that she can be what they need her to be. Or not ...

*see above ...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elihu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:11 am

I have a perfectly adjusted friend whose family is friends with the Clintons and I can definitely attest they are really "real" people. His dad has like pictures of Bill lounging around in a T-shirt and shorts without a care in the world. I've seen a "real" side that I don't think people typically see IRL.

It's been about ten years since I last talked to him, but I wonder if I can tease some inside info out of him, as to her personality, ethics, etc.

you're falling in love already duece. this has been a good thread, kinda breaking the ice going thru the ritual, letting her and each other know just what exactly we think! then the cruz-santorum grease will be applied and that seals the deal. you love big sister. the war will go on.
But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Elihu

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:37 am

Elihu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:11 am wrote:you're falling in love already duece. this has been a good thread, kinda breaking the ice going thru the ritual, letting her and each other know just what exactly we think! then the cruz-santorum grease will be applied and that seals the deal. you love big sister. the war will go on.

I should hope RI will continue to abide as a place where such sentiments ain't necessary. We're all refugees here, no need for this shit.

The notion that Hillary Clinton retains many human traits should not be grounds for accusations of Crypto-Hillarism.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Elvis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Jerry.

Brown.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby norton ash » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Who kinda resembles your picture. But, yeah, Jerry would be better.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby zangtang » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:36 pm

I'm assuming Ghislaine Maxwell (head inside a red circle)?

did a quick google image but meh 50/50
zangtang

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:23 pm

zangtang » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:36 pm wrote:I'm assuming Ghislaine Maxwell (head inside a red circle)?

did a quick google image but meh 50/50

Yes. For the record, unmistakably her. There are many other photographs of her there.

Epstein reminds me of the Elvis Costello song about The King of Thieves. I've talked to people in DC who know him and, like Trump, dismiss his "predilections" with a shrug. He's one of us, they say, he's motivated, brilliant and really cares about the world.

So does Kissinger, yeah.

I'll tell your fortune in a minute or two
I might even tell you what comes next
The moguls want a human sacrifice
And look at that girl, young, hungry and perplexed

They took away the best years of her life
Ah but it's all in good fun
And if you kept your nose clean
You can laugh now at the caring things they've done

Anytime I've been hazed by people they swore it was for my own good. A few of them have lived to regret it.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby zangtang » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Suspect she's got a black book or two.......
mebe does a bit of 'leveraging' herself -
specialize in it maybe.............
entirely speculation of course,
unforgivably scurrillous.
zangtang

Postby 82_28 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Elihu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:11 am wrote:
I have a perfectly adjusted friend whose family is friends with the Clintons and I can definitely attest they are really "real" people. His dad has like pictures of Bill lounging around in a T-shirt and shorts without a care in the world. I've seen a "real" side that I don't think people typically see IRL.

you're falling in love already duece. this has been a good thread, kinda breaking the ice going thru the ritual, letting her and each other know just what exactly we think! then the cruz-santorum grease will be applied and that seals the deal. you love big sister. the war will go on.

Nah, just telling a personal story. I will not be voting for her. The Clinton's just happened to be friends with the dad of a friend I used to skate with in high school. Yes, they lived in a mansion while I in an apartment with my dad. But we all went to the same HS. Again, just a story and going "hmmmm" I wonder if I could get some personal "around the table" stories out of him.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Grizzly » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm voting Eunice Waymon. Who gives a fuck about Hillary, or Jeb, it's the masses that are fucked...
"she's playing to corpses"...

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:46 pm

And perhaps she is. Also added to whackd people just chilling thread.
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby brekin » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Grizzly » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:51 am wrote:Regarding the Michael Bierut design, that's more than just marketing, it's occult symbolism. I'm probably stating the obvious to the RI' clan,

H.P. Blavatsky talked of unconscious magicians and how, " for the true student of Occult Lore, White or Divine Magic could no more exist in Nature without its counterpart Black Magic". She futher talks of unhappy or unconscious "sorcerers". The Wernher von Braun's of the world.*
"The world is full of such unconscious magicians - in politics as well as in daily life, in the Church as in the strongholds of Free-Thought. Most of those magicians are "sorcerers" unhappily, not metaphorically but in sober reality, by reason of their inherent selfishness, their revengeful natures, their envy and malice".

Maybe she wants power for powers sake. Maybe that's what P. Willow and others see? Does Hill know what she's doing or is she another useful idiot? An unconscious "sorcerer?
Unlike Willow, I see humanity in her face and reactions to the war room actions pic of them on operation kill bin laden, room full of frauds, indeed. maybe her disconnected tough 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher-esque stance on, "we came we saw, he died" was a ploy an Aesopian plot, an act, to the true powers that she can be what they need her to be. Or not ...
*see above ...

Yes, I think power changes people, physically and emotionally, whether they are aware of it or not. The unhappy or unconscious sorcerers many times are dealing with social forces that are flowing through them. I think someone would have to be incredibly attuned to managing such expectations (or incredibly dumb in some senses) to manage such a psychic load. When I think of the Clintons I tend to think of appetites. Bill always seemed like he wanted the baser appetites fulfilled while Hillary seems like she is after fulfilling idealized forms of hungers, the hunger for power, the hunger for prestige, the hunger for expertise, etc. Intriguingly the irrational hatred that either or both Clinton seems to trigger in some people may not only reveal the unconscious projections of anti-Clintonites but also the unconscious allures that the Clintons project.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion