2014 Malaysian Planes Lost: Pacific and Ukraine

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing over Vietnam

Postby slimmouse » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Lord Balto » 02 Apr 2014 18:45 wrote:
82_28 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 am wrote:
8bitagent » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:24 pm wrote:While all these Above Top Secret/C2C/Red Ice theories are fun, til something concrete comes along I'm guessing it's at the bottom of the ocean...along with bin Laden's corpse.

But wow...one month later, CNN has had 370 as their main story every day since March 7th, both on their site and on their tv show. With of course, the speculating at times
rivaling that of Godlikecreation's forum. Kudos to whoever said a month later, there'd still be no wreckage nor trace nor new clues. 370 has pretty much become an idea more
than anything. A figurative meta-plane, perhaps on a meta-island, symbolizing all para-mysteries.

That's basically what I've been saying all along. I don't give a shit if I'm right or not, just that the story is in the mystery. It is running its course, but there is no solution to this. It is a double-bind that captivates. The "mystery" is in the captivation and we must look there. Like my commercial airline captain brother said a month ago -- aliens. I mean it and he meant it tongue in cheek, but it is impossible to lose track of an airplane like this. It essentially cannot happen.

Sure it can happen. Have you heard about the recovery of Flight 19 and the missing PBM-5? I didn't think so. They are still looking for those planes 68 years later. The ocean is a vast place, and that assumes MH370 didn't disappear over land. Keep in mind that all the events of that day, with the single exception of the supposed final leg into the Indian Ocean, took place over Malaysian territory. If I were the suspicious type, I would speculate that all of their screwups and misdirections were just the Malaysians stalling for time, so when they finally came up with their final "explanation," they could claim it was too late to find anything, with all of the currents and winds to disperse any visible wreckage.

Absolutely.

That plane could be fukn anywhere as far as the 99.9 % of us know.

Whcih still of course leaves the 0.1% who do.

Welcome to the matrix.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby 82_28 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Again, this is what I am precisely saying. It is impossible to blip off. Granted my brother is a pilot who only flies domestically, however I trust his less than RI type speculations. As far as the story told so far, it is impossible for this flight to be missing. Someone, somewhere had to sign off on the flight plan and if not it would have been tracked.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby slimmouse » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 pm

82_28 » 02 Apr 2014 19:02 wrote:Again, this is what I am precisely saying. It is impossible to blip off. Granted my brother is a pilot who only flies domestically, however I trust his less than RI type speculations. As far as the story told so far, it is impossible for this flight to be missing. Someone, somewhere had to sign off on the flight plan and if not it would have been tracked.

Yes.

Anyone trying to suggest that somebody doesnt know where this plane is, IMHO are fooling themselves.

What remains is the nature of the mystery.

I should stress that it probably has nothing to do with aliens.

At least in the extraterrestrial sense :)
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Why wouldn't it have anything to do with aliens?
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby KeenInsight » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Luther Blissett » 02 Apr 2014 15:58 wrote:Why wouldn't it have anything to do with aliens?

Well its not like something like that hasn't happened before:

That video certainly brings me down memory lane of mysterious UFO stuff.

So either

A. This will end up as one those unexplainable things in history where people will draw multiple conclusions where it could have been an accident or genuinely unexplainable (The Valentich case although has hallmarks of common 'close encounter' type of thing).
B. Something more insidious, as in stirring up again the 'fear' of flying in connection with terrorism (false flag) or something to do with military/accidental shoot down

I have been following this missing plane event barely. I don't watch the TV, so I only see tidbits here and there on news sites.

One thing that sort of stuck out for of this maybe being B. is that there have been eyewitnesses from the ground at Kuda Huvadhoo (Maldives Islands) that reported a jet looking very much like a Boeing flying extremely fast and low over their island heading in a direction which puts it on a path with Diego Garcia, which is a U.S. Military Base.

There was also the obvious misdirection by retired General Thomas G. McInerney that went on air stating he "believes" the plane is in Pakistan, and went on to reiterate the White House fantasy story that Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan.
KeenInsight

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:28 am

82_28 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:00 am wrote:
8bitagent » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:24 pm wrote:While all these Above Top Secret/C2C/Red Ice theories are fun, til something concrete comes along I'm guessing it's at the bottom of the ocean...along with bin Laden's corpse.

But wow...one month later, CNN has had 370 as their main story every day since March 7th, both on their site and on their tv show. With of course, the speculating at times
rivaling that of Godlikecreation's forum. Kudos to whoever said a month later, there'd still be no wreckage nor trace nor new clues. 370 has pretty much become an idea more
than anything. A figurative meta-plane, perhaps on a meta-island, symbolizing all para-mysteries.

That's basically what I've been saying all along. I don't give a shit if I'm right or not, just that the story is in the mystery. It is running its course, but there is no solution to this. It is a double-bind that captivates. The "mystery" is in the captivation and we must look there. Like my commercial airline captain brother said a month ago -- aliens. I mean it and he meant it tongue in cheek, but it is impossible to lose track of an airplane like this. It essentially cannot happen.

A hall of mirrors, as much as there has been precedent for unaccounted for planes(tho not sure in the post vietnam era?) But I straddle the line between 'its at the bottom of the ocean' and 'anything in this bizarre world is possible':)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby semper occultus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:20 am

...guess the thread title's a bit out-dated now...anyone remember the Andes air crash - big hoopla at the time - the survivors had to fend for themselves for 2 months & went cannibal...
semper occultus

Postby Lord Balto » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Professor Duncan Steel, now being discussed at PPRUNE (Professional Pilots Rumour Network):

The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has concentrated upon the Indian Ocean due to an assertion by Inmarsat personnel that the Doppler data could only be fitted by a southerly route of the aircraft. The announcement of this was made by the Malaysian Government on 24th March, with it coming an expression of certainty that the aircraft must have crashed unseen into the Indian Ocean.

I assert here that the assertion by Inmarsat is wrong. I do not assert that the aircraft definitely took a northerly route. However, I present evidence hereunder that a northerly route cannot be excluded on the basis of the satellite data, and that a northerly track remains viable in terms of what the satellite data can tell us.

Note that I make this assertion despite a lack of access to certain data that Inmarsat will only give to the “proper authorities.”

More at the website: http://www.duncansteel.com/archives/507

So, Ledgerwood could still be right about hiding above and behind the Singapore Airways plane, and the plane could still have landed in Turkmenistan or any other far from democratic Central Asian state. My money is still on Ashgabat.

Repainted, it could be anywhere by now.
Lord Balto

Postby KeenInsight » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Has anyone did any proper digging on this?

There is a supposed claim that one of the passengers managed to send a blank picture from their "iPhone5," and the coordinates of the "send" location is Diego Garcia Island, U.S. Military Base.

Is this a clever hoax, a half-truth, or something else?

http://intellihub.com/freelance-journal ... go-garcia/

Update 2:49 PM EST

The following information was posted as a tip on Steve Quayle’s website:

Hi Steve,

Re: the black/blank photo from the IBM tech on the lost Malaysian jet. The photo was taken inside a building just off the runways at Diego Garcia. I put the photo into my editing software, grabbed the GPS point and here it is. Try this: go to: itouchmap.com , choose #6, go to the bottom right box and input the info:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

Click on: SHOW POINT

Zoom in and you will see where the photo originated. Wow. You’ll probably recognize the heavy aircraft parked nearby.

Image Via itouchmap.com:

Flight 370 crew held hostage by U.S. Special Forces, Drugged, and tied up? Is this too far-fetched to be true? I've often heard the "theory" that the passengers of the actual 9/11 flights were taken away/killed in a similar circumstance, and other planes went up to take on the "role" of the real planes and remote controlled into buildings.

This is like straight out of the X-Files with Mulder getting a tidbit of information and trying to discern truth from half-truths or lies.
KeenInsight

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:40 pm

You can do this yourself with Irfanview (I showed how a few posts upthread). The thing is, at least some EXIF data can be entered via a program. I have not been able to find an EXIF editor that can enter GPS/ Geolocation data.

Couple of things:
The IBM guy did not have the phone 'up his ass', but shoved between his buttocks.It could have beenvoice activated. I am uncertain how to tell if a JPEG has been edited or it's EXIF data tampered with or why an IBM-er would send to an SMS / IM to Anonymous.

It seems to me an even stranger thing to hoax.

I would love to know when the last time a person on the plane showed a connection to that Chinese social media network. I think that data is crucial and have not been able to find it. Triangulating that with the Maldives sighting and the iPhone message would be worthwhile...
Searcher08

Postby demolished » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 am

http://futurefastforward.com/images/sto ... idence.pdf

MH 370 – A Sinister Tragedy In the Fog of
Coincidence?
Some strange parallels with catastrophic consequences
By Matthias Chang – Future FastForward
April 1st, 2014
While this article is published on April 1st, 2014 I hope that all concerned would
not take this analysis as an April Fools’ Joke but a serious attempt to explore
what are the likely scenarios beyond that which have been discussed over the
last few weeks.
I have thought long and hard since the publication of my previous two articles
posted to my website on the 28th and 29th March, 2014 whether to write this
article. I had sleepless nights but realised that this article must be written
because the issues which I am addressing deserve public attention and a
response from the relevant countries whose technologies are so far superior to
Malaysia’s that only they can provide adequate answers.
I leave it to you to judge whether this article is a “conspiracy theory” (an
oxymoron because any unlawful act committed by two or more persons or
entities constitute a conspiracy – this is Criminal Law 101) or a legitimate
demand for intelligent answers, for the public is not stupid.
What puzzled me most since the “disappearance” of MH 370 is the deafening
silence of the Military establishments of the United States, Thailand, Singapore
(and to a lesser extent those countries who are mere observers) who prior and
subsequent to the “disappearance” of MH 370 were involved up to their
eyeballs in the annual military exercises “Cobra Gold” and “Cope Tiger”
led by the United States beginning from 11th February and ending 21st
March, 2014.
I am sure when you read the underlined words you were aroused from your usual
stressed-out state of mind after a hard day’s work. I am equally sure that
immediately, you could recall certain past events which I will address in due
course.
But, let me first pose a few questions to the geo-political stakeholders who may
stand to lose from this tragedy in more ways than one:
1) Given that the military exercise covers an area where there is heavy
civilian air traffic, what precautions were made to avoid any mistakes such
as miscommunications, misidentifications of aircrafts from those taking
part in the said exercise?
2) What security protocols were put in place to ensure that no third parties
(persons and or entities) would under the cover of the exercises mount
hostile operations?
3) Immediately upon the announcement of the “disappearance” of MH 370
(and the subsequent 5 hours of continuous flight as advanced by the
experts in the Investigation Team), were the participating countries’
military assets involved in the said military exercises deployed to search
for MH 370 which was within the airspace of the designated military
exercises? If not, why not?
4) It was announced that Malaysia’s military personnel sought verification of
their identification of an aircraft (which at the material time was not
confirmed as MH 370) which was picked up by military radar. Was the
verification sought from any of the participating countries’ military assets
involved in the said military exercises? If so, what were their responses?
5) MH 370 having “disappeared” for more than three days, did the ongoing
military exercises hinder the SAR mission, or did the military assets in
place assisted in the SAR mission? If not, why not?
I could continue asking other technical questions that relates to military exercises
that involve air and naval assets, but it would not serve the purpose of this article
because the above five questions are sufficient to elicit a proper response from
the relevant military stakeholders. And since this article is addressed to the public
at large, it would confuse them if highly technical questions are introduced.
It is not a conspiracy theory to suggest (and since the Investigation Team has
stated categorically that all scenarios would be explored) that there is a high
probability that third parties may well have exploited the situation and under the
cover and likely confusion, mistakes etc. of the military exercises to
execute a diabolical act for a geo-political and or intelligence agenda that
the lives of 239 passengers and crew is but mere collateral damage.
Why it is not a conspiracy theory?
If your memory serves you right, then it cannot be said that the “disappearance”
of MH 370 during a military exercise is a mere coincidence in relation to the 9-11
tragedy. The experts have declared that the so-called hijackers knew of the
military exercise on September 11, 2001 and exploited the situation to their
advantage. There is no need to revisit the 9-11 tragedy as it is not a matter for
debate that there was a military exercise on September 11, 2001.
That this is the preferred Modus Operandi of the evildoers is evident from
another tragedy. The blame was laid on some young Muslims boys. But no
explanations were given as to how they would know that there would be a
terrorist bombing exercise on that fateful day. Of course, I am referring to the
horrific bombing in the London Underground on July 7th, 2005. Tell the fairies that
it was just coincidence that the bombings took place in exactly the Underground
Stations in which the exercise was conducted!
Tell the fairies that it was a coincidence that the leading demolition company had
its van parked 50 yards from the bus that exploded in flames on Tavistock Road
in London on the same day when bombs devastated several underground
stations. I still have the picture of the van in my archives!
MH 370 “disappearance” took place during two major military exercises in
Thailand.
NSA can track your phone calls so long as you are using your phone and as long
as your phone is switched on, you can also be located. You cannot hide from the
intelligence apparatus. This is from Edward Snowden.
An airplane runs on electronics. It has miles of electrical wirings that control and
transmit data that enable the plane to fly. So, even if the transponder is disabled
and if the plane is still flying as in the case of MH 370, then there would be
electrical signals emitting from the plane.
And as long as the plane is flying, its engines will of course be running and
signals would be emitted to indicate either the engines are running efficiently or
there could be malfunctions, so that the pilot can take remedial actions. In the
case of Rolls Royce engines, the HQ monitors all engines while in flight. Go
check it out.
Yet, MH 370 “disappeared” without a trace till today. Go figure!
The military assets of the participating countries owe a duty to humanity to come
forward and enlighten all of us as to what happened to MH 370.
The families of the passengers and crew of MH 370 deserves better treatment
than a wall of silence from these participating countries and their military assets.
I implore the Malaysian government to demand from these countries that we will
not accept silence and or some technical fairy tales to explain their failures to
locate MH 370.
No space for time .
demolished

Postby elfismiles » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:45 am

Howdy Demolished!

Off-topic aside: I've wondered for a long time about the issue of the alleged 911 hijackers and whether they knew of, and deliberately capitalized on, the war-games/exercises/drills of that day. But unlike the author of the article, Matthias Chang, the only "experts" I know of who have suggested this, outside of the skeptics of the msm's 911 conspiracy theory (aka "Truthers"), was the person who inquired of a witness during the commission hearings ... something to the effect of "did these drills interfere with the official response to the hijacked planes" to which the witness said "no they did not." Wish I had the names and audio/video clip of that handy.

The skeptics of 911 skeptics view on this issue: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/War_Games

:backtotopic:

demolished » 05 Apr 2014 05:09 wrote:http://futurefastforward.com/images/stories/featurearticles/MH_370_Coincidence.pdf

Coincidence?
April 1st, 2014
<snip>
The experts have declared that the so-called hijackers knew of the
advantage.

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:18 am

I first heard this news reported early this morning while listening to NPR and the source below is the first search result referencing same.

Missing Malaysian Airways flight MH370 LIVE:
Chinese patrol ship detects 'pulse signal' during Indian Ocean search

THE signal being emitted has the same frequency as a plane's black box device, according to reports.

A Chinese ship has detected a 'pulse signal' while searching for missing flight MH370 in the Indian Ocean, it has been reported.

The patrol ship has picked up a frequency being emitted at 37.5kHz, the same frequency as a black box device, according to Chinese news agency Xinhua.

A Chinese air force plane has also spotted a number of white floating objects, according to CCTV News.

Up to 10 military planes, three civilian jets and 11 ships are scouring a 88,000-sq-mile patch of desolate ocean northwest of Perth near where investigators believe the plane went down on March 8 with the loss of all on board.

(Visit link for photo gallery and more)

Edited to add map of location ping was heard.

edited to remove extraneous wording in the first sentence and to correct trpo of 'this' to 'the'.
Last edited by Iamwhomiam on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:20 pm

82_28 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:02 pm wrote:Again, this is what I am precisely saying. It is impossible to blip off. Granted my brother is a pilot who only flies domestically, however I trust his less than RI type speculations. As far as the story told so far, it is impossible for this flight to be missing. Someone, somewhere had to sign off on the flight plan and if not it would have been tracked.

This map keeps showing up on the PPRUNE forum:

I'm not sure exactly what the point is, but I would suspect that they are suggesting that the plane would have been spotted by radar if it were on some southern track and not flying northward.

I don't disagree that someone knows where the plane is. I'm just not sure that that someone is governmental. There has been some finger pointing at PPRUNE in the general direction of the Australian government, but again, that's just speculation.

I should also point out that the Chinese claim they picked up a signal on Friday on 37.5 kHz, the frequency of the black box signal, but it disappeared after 90 seconds, the ship didn't stop, and they failed to record the signal because it "took them by surprise." At the risk of repeating myself, and as they ask on Loose Change, "Who writes this stuff?"
Lord Balto

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:29 pm

elfismiles » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:45 am wrote:Howdy Demolished!

Off-topic aside: I've wondered for a long time about the issue of the alleged 911 hijackers and whether they knew of, and deliberately capitalized on, the war-games/exercises/drills of that day. But unlike the author of the article, Matthias Chang, the only "experts" I know of who have suggested this, outside of the skeptics of the msm's 911 conspiracy theory (aka "Truthers"), was the person who inquired of a witness during the commission hearings ... something to the effect of "did these drills interfere with the official response to the hijacked planes" to which the witness said "no they did not." Wish I had the names and audio/video clip of that handy.

The skeptics of 911 skeptics view on this issue: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/War_Games

:backtotopic:

demolished » 05 Apr 2014 05:09 wrote:http://futurefastforward.com/images/stories/featurearticles/MH_370_Coincidence.pdf

Coincidence?
April 1st, 2014
<snip>
The experts have declared that the so-called hijackers knew of the
advantage.

More likely, as Webster Trapley and others have suggested, the exercises were used to plan the attacks, divert suspicion away from the planning of those attacks, and to get possible interfering resources out of the contiguous United States and up to Canada and Alaska. So, did the "hijackers" use the exercises? Not the mythical Arabian attackers, but certainly the real perpetrators.
Lord Balto

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion