P.I.E. and Magpie docs

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: P.I.E. and Magpie docs

Postby semper occultus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:36 am

Babes In The Wood killer Ronald Jebson worked as a chauffeur ferrying innocent youngsters to be abused at sick orgies, it was claimed.

A former cellmate of Jebson's said the pervert boasted of his role in delivering children to be "auctioned" for abuse by high-ranking officials.

Jebson, now 75, has spent the last 40 years in jail. He was convicted in 1974 of killing a friend's eight-year-old daughter and in 2000 confessed to strangling Susan Blatchford, 11, and her pal Gary Hanlon, 12, in 1970. Their deaths - for years one of Britain's most notorious unsolved cases - became known as the Babes In The Wood case after he left their bodies huddled together in woodland.

The cellmate - known as "Billy" to protect his anonymity - said he is speaking out now due to constant denials of a cover up over a Westminster paedophile ring.

He said he was deliberately placed in the next cell to Jebson on C-Wing in HMP Frankland, near Durham, about 15 years ago, to extract further information about his past.

Billy explained: "I was encouraged to get Jebson to talk about his past in return for favours and protection.

"We got to know each other quite well, and chatted when our cell doors were open. One day, I was being pressed by a screw to get him to talk. He hid around the corner to listen whilst I leant on the doorframe.

"I couldn't believe it when Ronnie started blabbing. He said he worked for a luxury limousine company on the south side of London. He said it was linked to the Westminster set, and claimed they had all sorts of posh cars, including Rolls Royces.

"He said the clients were all well-to-do, prominent people, including politicians, but said they were also paedophiles. Ronnie said many of the victims came from poor backgrounds.

"He said he often collected the children on a Friday and would take them to a large property in Surrey, to London addresses, or to a large house in the country owned by a Lord.

"He would have to collect the kids again and take them back for Monday. He said the parents knew what was happening and were paid huge sums of money.

"One time he said he went to a 'big do' where there were many other chauffeurs downstairs in the kitchen. They were getting something to eat and drink and were told to enjoy themselves.

"He said there were some very influential people there, and although they were told to stay downstairs, he says he was curious and went to have a look. He said it was incredible. All the children were stark naked and only partially covered by small bibs or aprons, and were being auctioned off."

Billy, who said Jebson's driving career was in 1973/74, has been out of jail for more than 10 years, but remains worried about possible reprisals for speaking out.

Evil Jebson - once described by a judge as a "fixated, sadistic paedophile" - was sent to borstal at 15 after indecently assaulting a girl of four, and was jailed for two years in 1968 for abusing a six-year-old girl.

He was released in March 1970 but just 29 days later lured Susan and Gary to their deaths near Epping Forest. Four days after the murders, he abused a boy of six, but was caught and sentenced to five years, only to be freed in 1973.

The then raped and killed eight-year-old Rosemary Papper in June 1974 when he was living with her family. He had been at school with her father Robert, but fell out with his old friend and attacked Rosemary in a warped act of revenge after telling her parents: "I will do something you'll regret."

SLAIN: Susan and her friend Gary Hanlon were found huddled together in woodland [TONY SAPIANO]

Police have spend the past two years probing allegations of a paedophile ring operating in Westminster in the 1970s and 1980s, and involving MPs and other senior public officials.

Operations Fernbridge and Fairbank were launched after Labour MP Tom Watson claimed perverts had operated with links to Downing Street.

And it emerged last week officers had broadened their probe to include possible murders of children as well as sex abuse.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/411704/Babes-child-killer-linked-to-Westminster-politicians-paedophile-ring
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby RocketMan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:43 am

First, reposting the intelligence agency coverup article here from the Savile thread for consolidation.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... abuse-ring

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

Two newspaper executives have told the Observer that their publications were issued with D-notices – warnings not to publish intelligence that might damage national security – when they sought to report on allegations of a powerful group of men engaging in child sex abuse in 1984. One executive said he had been accosted in his office by 15 uniformed and two non-uniformed police over a dossier on Westminster paedophiles passed to him by the former Labour cabinet minister Barbara Castle.

Then, an interview with MP Tom Watson regarding his investigations into the Westminster pedophile ring (hope he stays safe):

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... ?CMP=fb_gu

Had Tom Watson been told 10 years ago that senior members of the establishment used to systematically abuse young boys in the 1980s, and that a powerful elite covered up their crimes, he wouldn’t have believed it for a minute.

“Oh no, I would have dismissed it. I was a very believing, small-‘c’ conservative individual who had trust in a lot of public institutions, and believed everything I was told by politicians.” Then came the phone-hacking scandal, however, in which Watson played a chief investigative role. “I lost faith in a lot of individuals, having come through that, and I’m a much more sceptical person at the end of it.” But even the bleakest cynic would have been staggered by the latest allegations to emerge last week about sex abuse in Westminster.

A middle-aged man known as “Nick”, who says he was repeatedly abused and raped by a network of VIPs and politicians, has told the police that he witnessed the murder of three other victims – one boy strangled by a Tory MP during an orgy, another killed in the presence of a Conservative minister, and a third deliberately run over by a car. Watson doesn’t yet know whether or not this is true. “But there is no doubt in my mind that sexual abuse by powerful figures took place.” Did they include politicians? “There is no doubt in my mind that at least one politician abused kids.” And there was a cover-up? “Well … ” He hesitates for a moment. “Something went on.”

Now, if you'd told me three years ago The Guardian would publish, even with caveats, things like the bolded part... I would've laughed. I found this part intriguing as a description of a person who is peering into the rabbit hole but is loathe to jump in for fear of everything that it entails:

Does he believe what the accusers tell him? He looks awkward. “I’m not here to investigate, or to judge.” He has met the man known as Nick, but “it was a very, very traumatic and difficult conversation, as you would imagine. He only told me about one murder. He spoke very slowly, very intermittently, and I didn’t need to hear any more.” Did Watson trust the account? He sighs uneasily. “These allegations, they’re so enormous that you need critical faculties. What I’m certain of is that he’s not delusional. He is either telling the truth, or he’s made up a meticulous and elaborate story. It’s not for me to judge. What I was hoping to do was build a relationship with him and get him back into the system, so he could make his allegations to the police. And to make sure that he had a degree of protection,” he adds darkly. “With all the things that come from making these sort of allegations.”
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby semper occultus » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:18 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2863814/Willie-Whitelaw-ordered-police-scrap-inquiry-VIP-child-sex-abuse-ring-Police-launch-probe-sensational-new-cover-claims.html

'Willie Whitelaw ordered police to scrap inquiry into VIP child sex abuse ring':

Detectives are investigating claims that former Conservative Home Secretary William Whitelaw ordered police to drop an investigation into a VIP paedophile ring.

Whitelaw allegedly told a senior Metropolitan Police boss to quash a year-long investigation into a gang accused of abusing 40 children, the youngest of whom was six.

The alleged intervention came in 1980 after a newspaper revealed the country’s chief prosecutor was considering 350 offences against the gang, including allegations it ‘obtained young boys for politicians, prominent lawyers and film stars’.

Whitelaw pictured with Margaret Thatcher in 1964. A journalist has now claimed Whitelaw told a Metropolitan Police boss in 1980 to quash a year-long investigation into a gang accused of abusing 40 children

The report, published on July 7 that year in the Evening News – a daily London newspaper – revealed police had passed evidence to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) and that up to 12 men could face trial for procuring boys and sexual assault.

Jeff Edwards, the journalist who wrote the story, claims that just days after it was published he was summoned by police to an interview and threatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act.
Mr Edwards also claims his source, a serving police officer, was disciplined and fined six months’ wages for leaking the story.

He also says he was told by his police source that Whitelaw called a senior police boss and told him to halt the inquiry.

Mr Edwards said: ‘My source told me the Home Secretary had spoken to a senior Met Police boss and demanded action was taken to make sure nothing more was printed about the affair and that the investigation be dropped.’
The Mail on Sunday can reveal Mr Edwards has spoken to senior detectives working on the Met’s Operation Midland about the incident, but the Met would not confirm this. Midland was set up last month to investigate sensational claims that boys were murdered and abused by Conservative politicians at parties held in Dolphin Square, an upmarket block of flats close to Westminster popular with MPs, in the 1980s.
Mr Edwards said he had been invited to give a statement to detectives in the next few weeks and hopes to give evidence to the upcoming Home Office inquiry into historic sexual abuse.

Last night, campaigning MP Simon Danczuk described the allegations as ‘a breakthrough’ in the Westminster child abuse scandal and suggested it was strong evidence there was a paedophile network operating at the heart of the Establishment.

The article, unearthed by The Mail on Sunday from newspaper archives, provides a fresh line of inquiry for police probing claims a paedophile network with links to Westminster.

Reporter Jeff Edwards (pictured) was threatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act after he wrote a story about the 1980 investigation

It revealed six officers in a special unit were conducting the operation from Arbour Square police station in East London. Police had taken statements from 40 youngsters, it said, and established the gang had links between London and Liverpool.

It said 12 children in Liverpool from schools for the ‘educationally subnormal’ had given police information. Mr Edwards told The Mail on Sunday his police contact, an experienced detective sergeant who was part of the Arbour Square team, told him when the story broke it ‘caused an eruption at the top in Scotland Yard’.
‘My friend told me the anti-corruption squad, then known as A10, had been told to carry out an urgent investigation about how this matter had got in the press,’ he said.

‘He told me he had been threatened with demotion. Within a day or two I was summoned to the anti-corruption branch HQ at Tintagel House in Vauxhall [South London]. At the end of the interview, which went on for two hours, I was told I could be in breach of the Official Secrets Act and the matter would be formally reported to the DPP to consider whether I should be prosecuted.’

Mr Edwards, who is president of the Crime Reporters Association and was chief crime correspondent on The Mirror, said he heard nothing more from police or the DPP. The Mail on Sunday asked Scotland Yard whether Mr Edwards’s police source, who is now in his 80s and in a care home, was disciplined. It refused to answer questions and claimed it was ‘unable to pursue such historical inquiries’. The Crown Prosecution Service said there was not enough information in Mr Edwards’s article to search DPP records.

Viscount Whitelaw, who was Deputy Prime Minister in Margaret Thatcher’s government from 1979 to 1988, died in 1999. Mr Edwards’s claims come amid a flurry of allegations politicians were involved in a VIP paedophile ring.
Operation Midland was started after a man came forward to say he witnessed a Tory MP murder a boy at a party. The man also claimed that a different Tory MP watched as a boy was sexually abused.

The Met’s Operation Fernbridge is looking into claims that politicians, lawyers and pop stars abused children at the Elm Guest House in Barnes, South-West London, in the 1980s. Police have confirmed disgraced former Liberal Democrat MP Sir Cyril Smith was a visitor and this year The Mail on Sunday interviewed a boy he abused.
Last night, Mr Danczuk said: ‘This is the strongest evidence yet that there was a paedophile network operating at the heart of the Establishment. The fact we now know hundreds of child abuse offences linked to politicians and other prominent people were being examined by the DPP is a breakthrough.
‘That Cabinet Ministers and police helped shut this investigation down through collusion and cover-up is something the Government’s child sex abuse inquiry must look at.’

‘MP ‘was at snuff film lad’s murder'; Exclusive: VIP Paedophile Horror’

Mike Sullivan and Tom Morgan,
The Sun, December 6th, 2014

www.thescottishsun.co.uk

http://ianpace.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/elm-guest-house-vigil-september-15th-2014-and-links-to-newspaper-reports/

DETECTIVES probing the Westminster paedophile ring are investigating bombshell evidence that an MP was involved in the murder of a child in a snuff movie.

A young boy sold for sex is said to have died in a torture session filmed at Amsterdam’s notorious Blue Boy vice club.

Allegations that the unnamed MP was present can be revealed today as The Sun exposes the sinister web at the heart of the scandal.

The claims mean police are now investigating FOUR child murders linked to the alleged abuse ring.

Informants said the MP was present at the murder after going to Holland for sex with boys supplied by paedo fixer Warwick Spinks.

Met detectives are now re-examining files on Spinks amid claims he was a regular visitor to Elm Guest House, where the alleged systematic abuse of children sparked the original VIP inquiry in 2012.

Boys were allegedly taken to the guest house, in Barnes, South-West London, and the upmarket Dolphin Square flats near Westminster, to have sex with MPs including Cyril Smith, and VIP figures.

They included a police chief, an MI5 man, two pop stars and Soviet spy Anthony Blunt.

Yesterday it emerged that police who investigated Spinks in the 1990s were told a boy had died at the Amsterdam club while the MP was present.

A source said: “Officers were told Spinks knew the MP and arranged a tour to Amsterdam. While there he went to the Blue Boy bar, where Spinks was running a brothel.

“The MP was said to have been present when a boy died during an orgy which was being filmed. The information was not confirmed and the MP’s identity never surfaced.

“However, clear evidence that boys were tortured was discovered.”

Spinks was jailed in 1995 for sex offences, including abducting a boy of 14 and taking him to Amsterdam to be abused in a brothel.

Evidence from the Spinks investigation is now being analysed by the Met’s three-pronged probe into networks of VIP paedophiles. Police never found the snuff films, and have been hampered by the loss of files amid claims of an establishment cover-up. The team are already probing three other alleged child murders, one by a Tory MP.

The families of two boys believed to have been murdered by Sidney Cooke’s paedophile gang are also urging police to investigate possible links to the VIP ring.

semper occultus

Postby Project Willow » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm working an overview article of the UK pedo scandals for Borne. There is so much information to parse and I'll definitely be pointing folks to the exara site, but I wanted to know, what particular tidbit, odd connection, fact or bit of history I should highlight that the MSM may be downplaying or overlooked.

Thanks in advance.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby stefano » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:23 am

I just read this very good, very disturbing piece by Nick Davies, mainly about Amsterdam in the 1990s (the article is from 2000):

When sex abuse can lead to murder

In a series of meetings, Spinks described how he picked up boys in Dresden, in Bratislava in the Czech Republic, and in Poland, where, he claimed, they cost only 10p. The undercover officer asked Spinks if he could get him a sado-masochistic video featuring boys as young as 10, and Spinks replied that he knew people in Amsterdam who could: "I know, well I knew, some people who were involved in making snuff movies and how they did it was, they only sold them in limited editions, made 10 copies or something, 10 very rich customers in America, who paid $5,000 each or something like that".
[...]
I followed the trail of two men, Peter Goetjes and Lutz Edelman, identified as traffickers in the Berlin press. Eventually, I spoke to a friend of theirs, who said that, of course, they had been trafficking. They must have sold 150 between them, before Goetjes was caught on the Polish border in the summer of 1992 with a boy in his boot. Goetjes was charged with smuggling, released on bail and then drove away and never came back for his trial. About that time, he and Edelman stopped trafficking, not so much because of Goetjes's arrest but because they had been told some of the boys were being used in snuff movies. Plenty of others carried on.

And, following up, I saw that Warwick Spinks only served four months in jail after he was arrested in 2012...

Evil Warwick Spinks, dubbed the Pied Piper of Paedophiles, was extradited from the Czech Republic in November after 15 years on the run.

He should have then served the last 18 months of his five-year jail term. But when he was caged back in 1995 the law only allowed officials to make offenders serve part of a sentence before automatically freeing them.

That loophole was closed for absconders last year but it cannot be enforced retrospectively.

So officials had to free Spinks FOUR MONTHS after his recapture.

The pot-bellied paedo, who now calls himself property tycoon Willem van Wijk, celebrated his freedom and 49th birthday with a sordid bash for 14 pals, including toyboy Vladimir, 34.

The Sun watched as he:

SIPPED champagne with pals at a luxury floating restaurant.

UNWRAPPED creepy presents including an edible thong.

WRITHED with male go-go dancers, saying: “You’re only as young as the boy you’re feeling.”

CAVORTED starkers in a glass-sided plunge pool with a Slovak lad in front of other perverts.
stefano

Postby Searcher08 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:25 am

Project Willow » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:04 am wrote:I'm working an overview article of the UK pedo scandals for Borne. There is so much information to parse and I'll definitely be pointing folks to the exara site, but I wanted to know, what particular tidbit, odd connection, fact or bit of history I should highlight that the MSM may be downplaying or overlooked.

Thanks in advance.

Exaro, not exara From their About Us (just to prevent Yanks calling it eggs-Zaaaroe when they become famous :) )
“Exaro” is a Latin word; it is the first-person singular of the verb, “exarare”, which means to plough, to dig up, or to inscribe on a wax tablet. “Exaro” is pronounced with the emphasis on the first syllable, just like “excavate”.

Connections that are being submerged
1 To British royalty, especially Louis Mountbatten and Prince Philip. The Royalty / UK Intel intersection - where pedo Anthony Blunt was a known Soviet spy; to Lord Victor Rothschild.

2 There seems to be both 'The Pedoweb' and 'ThePedoWeb Coverup'
I would say that the media is much more focused ATM on the first rather than the latter, however it appears to be very near the point of going out of control - for example with top human rights judge Mike Mansfield now leading an independent enquiry.
There appears to be a big effort to downplay the original cover-up and focus more on what happened. The extent of this has surprised me - the UK Home Sec is talking about frikken MURDERS linked to this web (revealing MORE data about the first) but is much more vague about investigating the cover-up. The fact that this has not been 'D-Notice'-ed is VERY VERY STRANGE.

3 The Jersey angle
When one considers the Channel Islands, think of a Venn diagram of institutional child abuse, global finance and the UK establishment.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2012/apr/20/david-cameron-jersey-panama-geneva

4 Savile's Israeli and American connections
He spoke at the Israeli Parliament (Serious WTF = Kasey Casem addressing the US Congress)
He appeared to be great friends with the Bush family. I think the chances of Savile NOT being involved in some form with the Franklin scandal are nil.

5 Savile's multi-decade secretary and a long term girlfriend (whose existence only surfaced quite a while after this death) are totally silent.

6 Kincora
Colin Wallace's story about creating a 'Satanic Panic' as part of a psyop REEKS of limited hangout to me. There was a massive interest (much more than now) in both white and black magick, Crowley, OTO etc It is hard to describe, as it is more a feeling than fact, but talk of it being a psyop just made me laugh - there were LOADS of people I knew into the white side and knew people who knew groups who did the black side (motorcycle gangs, ex-borstal people etc).

Final thoughts...
I am left wondering if there is a Bruce Lee strategy of 'offering no resistance' in operation. Allow all the horrific info to come out and then either declare an amnesty on grounds of national security or say 'we need a conversation on this subject' (possible uncomfortable fact - many of the leading gay activists were connected to pedo organisations) Perhaps a thin end of a normalisation wedge?

If it IS established that a UK Prime Minister (Edward Heath) was a Satanically connected child abuser and killer, well then what?

Or even worse, just do NOTHING. Business as usual?

I worry about the great deal of focus on What Was and What Is - there is almost nothing on what we need to have in the future.

Hope something useful in that lot :)
Searcher08

Postby zangtang » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:55 pm

one would have thought after the north wales care homes inquiry and report (or was that one never made public? - imagine that)

or the haut le garenne (sp?) - digging up bodies in the fucking basement........that SOMETHING WOULD BE DONE

but no - NEVER.....business as usual -ALWAYS.....just weather the shitstorm and let what is now called the news cycle take care of it, ally that with the shortness of the publics memory - the
establishments greatest invisible weapon - and i'm surprised they dont just take naked boys brazenly chauffered in & out of 'council-run' care homes (what the fuck are the 'staff' doing?)
and sodomize/ fuck them in the face in public - they'd get away with it.....AGAIN

but there is MOMENTUM here surely....MOMENTUM
zangtang

Postby Project Willow » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Thanks for that Searcher!
Project Willow

Postby RocketMan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:18 am

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014 ... three-boys

Scotland Yard is investigating the possible murder of three boys linked to an alleged Westminster paedophile ring active in the late 1970s and early 80s.

Detectives working on the Operation Midland investigation into the historical “VIP” sex ring appealed on Thursday for witnesses to help them with their inquiries.

Det Supt Kenny McDonald, the lead officer for the operation, said: “I appeal to men who were subjected to abuse 30 years ago to come forward. We are also investigating the murder of three young boys – we are determined to find answers.”

He said one alleged victim, known as Nick, had come forward, claiming he was abused from the age of seven to 16 at a number of locations, including a flat in Dolphin Square on the banks of the river Thames.

Nick alleged he was abused by single men, groups of men and at “parties”, and that other boys were present and were also abused. McDonald said: “I believe what Nick is saying is credible and true.”

No further details of the alleged murders were given by detectives.

All this of course begs the question why the investigation has thus far extended only to the "early 80s" if and when the presumed ring was clandestine in the extreme and it is only being brought to light now.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby semper occultus » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:34 pm

semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:29 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11306575/Five-Westminster-paedophile-rings-probed-by-Scotland-Yard.html

Five Westminster paedophile rings probed by Scotland Yard
By David Barrett, Home Affairs Correspondent

Police are investigating claims that up to five paedophile rings operated at the heart of Westminster with the involvement of “highly influential” politicians.
A Labour MP who has handed a dossier of evidence to Scotland Yard said he now believed the complexity of child abuse networks at the heart of government in the Seventies and Eighties had been seriously underestimated.
John Mann, MP for Bassetlaw, said it was “inconceivable” that police would not now arrest and interview some of the politicians he has named in a list handed to detectives earlier this month.

Mr Mann, who has spent months sifting evidence from members of the public, met Scotland Yard and handed over evidence on 22 politicians, including three serving MPs and three members of the House of Lords.

Although some on the list are now dead, it also contains the names of other figures who are still alive but no longer active in the Westminster scene, Mr Mann said.

“There are at least five paedophile rings which involved MPs,” he said.
“Each of them involved at least one MP, some involved more, and these were groups of people who knew about the activities of one another.

“In some cases I believe they committed abuse together.”

Fourteen of the individuals identified by Mr Mann were Conservative politicians, five were Labour and three were from other parties.

Thirteen former ministers were among the list, Mr Mann said.

He insisted he would not be using parliamentary privilege to name the politicians who feature on the list because he believes they should be fully and properly investigated by the police.
“What the police are doing now is what should have taken place a long time ago,” he said.
“Three of these figures were highly influential.”
The MP, who has played an instrumental role in securing an inquiry into the alleged establishment paedophile rings, distilled the list of names from hundreds of pieces of information handed to him by members of the public.
“I think the 22 names are all worthy of investigation by the police," Mr Mann told The Telegraph.
“In my opinion the evidence against approximately half of them is very compelling.

“It would be inconceivable in some cases that they are not now interviewed by police about these allegations. Some of the evidence is incredibly strong.
“I would be quite certain there are other names I am not aware of.”
Mr Mann said some of his sources were highly-placed officials within institutions.
“This is not Mickey Mouse stuff,” he said.
Mr Mann handed his dossier to detectives from Operation Trinity, the Metropolitan Police’s investigation into alleged abuse in children’s homes in Lambeth, south London.
A range of other inquiries have also been launched including Operation Midland, looking at allegations of child sex abuse focusing on Westminster.
Mr Mann said he was concerned that police were missing the significance of some evidence coming forward from his office and from other sources because there is no overarching police inquiry into the claims.
“My concern is that there are so many different police investigations into this, in London and in other parts of the country,” said the MP.
“They are not all talking to one another.
“Operation Trinity was not aware of quite a lot of the names that I know Operation Midland is looking at.”
It comes after Scotland Yard last week announced it was investigating the alleged paedophile murders of three young boys in the late Seventies and early Eighties.
Operation Midland centres on claims of paedophile parties at Dolphin Square, an exclusive block of flats in Pimlico, central London, which has long been popular with MPs because of its proximity to the Houses of Parliament.
The senior officer leading the inquiry said people who lived or visited Dolphin Square at the time "will have seen or heard something that they only understand the significance of now".
A witness who has played a critical role in the inquiry so far, known only as “Nick”, is understood to have told detectives he saw a Conservative MP strangle a 12-year-old boy to death at an orgy in around 1980.
Detectives have described Nick’s wider evidence about the paedophile ring as “credible and true”.
The police’s decision to go public with the claims is likely to mean they have been able to secure some corroborating evidence surrounding Nick’s claims.
But their appeal for other victims to come forward, as well as other potential witnesses, means detectives are likely to need further first-hand testimony before moving to interview public figures.
semper occultus

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Thank you for this latest update. That is just incredible.

Is this not something you'd want to keep private, this kind of behavior? What sort of mindset leads them to form a clandestine subculture out of it? Rhetorical questions.
cptmarginal

Postby Project Willow » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Was reading over these police discussion board articles last night, this particular one really brought it home:

That's what happened in the late 80's early 90's, too many revelations, entire communities' power structures involved, there wasn't enough cultural or institutional strength to handle the fallout, and so we got the backlash, and most of it was shut down.

It remains to be seen how it will play out this time.
Project Willow

Postby semper occultus » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:13 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-paedophile-ring-second-man-4858393

Westminster paedophile ring: Was second man killed over child abuse cover-up?

Two men may have been murdered as part of an establishment cover-up into child sex abuse allegations, an MP sensationally claimed today.

A council official and a caretaker may have been killed to stop them exposing a Westminster paedophile ring, Labour’s John Mann said.

The shocking allegation comes as abuse survivors expect Home Secretary Theresa May to axe a panel of experts investigating claims of historical sex attacks by powerful figures.

They fear the Government does not “want to get at the truth” of the accusations, according to Mr Mann’s party colleague, Simon Danczuk.

The murder claims centre on Daily Mirror revelations seven months ago about Lambeth Council official Bulic Forsythe, who died in February 1993 in suspicious circumstances.

He had vowed to expose a paedophile ring allegedly linked to a future minister in Tony Blair’s government.

Bulic told a witness he suspected vulnerable youngsters were being assaulted by an organised gang at one children’s home said to have been visited by the Labour politician.

But days later Bulic, 42, was beaten to death in his flat which was later set on fire. The case has remained unsolved for 21 years.

Mr Mann today said social services manager Bulic - and an unnamed council caretaker - could have been killed to silence them.

The caretaker died in a “suspicious” fire, Mr Mann said, adding that the worker “was providing information and tapes relating to sex abuse and sex parties” in the run-up to his death.

He claimed the deaths were “undoubtedly linked” to child abuse at Westminster and “potentially linked to the wider scandal” involving other high-profile figures.

“Both were people who were in essence blowing the whistle on child abuse - for whatever motive - and two very suspicious deaths,” he said.

Mr Mann told Sky News Bulic “had significant information in relation to child abuse”, adding: “The evidence about what he is said to have uncovered is very precise and relates to what’s come much more to light in the last 12 months,”

He went on: “It’s clear his death was highly suspicious and that he had crucial information about child abuse.”

Mr Mann has handed Scotland Yard a dossier including allegations about the involvement of 22 politicians - some of them apparently still serving - in paedophile rings.

The names are said to include 14 ex-ministers.

He urged the Government to release Special Branch police officers from the Official Secrets Act, allowing them to come forward with evidence.

Meanwhile, Rochdale MP Mr Danczuk warned sex abuse survivors could turn to “direct action” as a stalled-inquiry fades into “complete disarray”.

Frustrated campaigners have been told Mrs May will scrap a panel of experts appointed to take evidence, and start all over again.

The inquiry was announced in July but has been hit by a series of setbacks as two chairmen were forced to quit over establishment links.

Mr Danczuk blasted “people at the centre of government” saying: “You can’t help thinking they aren’t intent on getting this right.”

He said child abuse survivors could not be blamed for suspecting “quite deliberate mistakes by people at the centre of government” over the fiasco.

Mr Danczuk said people should prepare for “more and bigger, peaceful protests, more challenging of ministers, more challenging of the police to take action”.

“There is very little faith in Government in terms of delivering this,” he told the BBC.

“You can’t help thinking that they are not intent on getting this right.”

National Association for People Abused in Childhood boss Peter Saunders said he was “yet to encounter any survivors who have confidence in the process”.

A Home Office spokesman said: “The Home Secretary is determined that appalling cases of child sexual abuse should be exposed so that perpetrators face justice and the vulnerable are protected.”
semper occultus

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:26 am

Project Willow » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm wrote:I'm working an overview article of the UK pedo scandals for Borne. There is so much information to parse and I'll definitely be pointing folks to the exara site, but I wanted to know, what particular tidbit, odd connection, fact or bit of history I should highlight that the MSM may be downplaying or overlooked.

Thanks in advance.

Sticking to proven stuff: -

The deputy director of MI6, Sir Peter Hayman, was a known paedophile and an active member of the PIE for many years without ever being charged or prosecuted for it. Until he got charged and prosecuted for it. Which took ages.

One of the UK's most respected and high-ranking public sector child welfare and residential care experts for several decades, Peter Righton, was also an active and open paedophile throughout his career (founding member of PIE), and unfortunately not enough people who were active in social work at the time realised that there might be a conflict of interest with that..

In 1990, the UK Prime Minister's Private Parliamentary Secretary (PPS), Sir Peter Morrison, was promoted to that post after the Prime Minister of the time (Margaret Thatcher) was made aware of his sexual preference for underage rent boys. This was a preference which several people in her Cabinet (Edwina Currie, Norman Tebbitt, etc.) already knew about, and have spoken about since. She knew too.

Morrison also provably took bribes while acting as Minister of State for Energy - but don't we all? Nobody's perfect.

Maybe these don't seem like overlooked individuals or events - they have all been reported about in mainstream newspapers, and mentioned before by posters on these threads - but given the high status of these offenders and their positions in our society, I think the press as a whole has either been hugely negligent or deliberately complicit in underplaying their stories, and what their stories actually mean..

Rolf Harris would no doubt agree with me on this, but that doesn't make me wrong.*

*necessarily.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion