Cliven Bundy Ranch

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Cliven Bundy Ranch

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Unfortunately, the NY Times has learned to block its readers from copying certain of their articles and this linked-to article should be read by those interested in government overreach, civil liberties, property rights and public lands. Intertwining frustrations over these issues instigated the 2014 fiasco at the Bundy Ranch in Utah and the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, which was brought to it end just over a year ago. (Sovereign Citizenship and guns, too)

Siege Has Ended, But The Battle Over Public Lands Rages On

A year after the armed occupation of a federal wildlife refuge, new and old players wage battle over what and whom the lands are for.

By Kirk Johnson April 14, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/us/public-lands-bundy-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge.html
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: a dollop of perspective

Postby IanEye » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:58 pm

IanEye » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:21 am wrote:@ 16:50,
“i just picture these guys in a circle,
eating their own assholes.
‘cause none of it makes sense.”

- Dave Anthony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpTcvSn8HQ

Jury selection will start Oct. 10 in Las Vegas for Bundy, two of his sons and four other men, Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro decided. The trial will include two defendants who were released to home detention after their recent retrial ended with no verdicts on assault on a federal officer and related firearm charges, but acquittal on other charges. - link

I know you've heard it all before
So I don't say it anymore
I just stand by and let you
Fight your secret war

Paddock paid $600 for a Ruger American .308 bolt-action rifle with an 18-inch barrel and four round capacity from Guns & Guitars in his hometown of Mesquite.
He then calmly drove 80 miles to check in at the Mandalay Bay hotel on the Vegas Strip from where he rained bullets down on the Route 91 Harvest music festival killing 59 people and injuring a further 537.

A gunsmith at the store revealed Paddock was 'calm and normal' when he bought the weapon at around 3pm on September 28.
The worker, who goes by the name Skipper Speece, said it took around 20 minutes for the store to carry out vetting procedures and Paddock passed with flying colors – raising no alarm bells.
He then left the shop with the weapon but it's unclear what happened next.

Did he decide against taking the rifle to Vegas and left it at home or did he take it and leave it in his car?
Either way the gun was not included as part of Paddock's arsenal of death.
Skipper said Paddock was a regular visitor to the store and he had served him four times in total.

The gunsmith was bodyguard to Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, and was involved in the infamous 2014 Bunkerville ranch standoff.
The standoff involved an armed confrontation between supporters of Bundy and law enforcement following a 21-year legal dispute over grazing rights. - link

If I seem to be confused
I didn't mean to be with you
& when you said I scared you
Well I guess you scared me too

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Skunk Baxter on congas!?!...

Postby IanEye » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:22 pm

LAS VEGAS - A federal judge has agreed to postpone the trial of Nevada cattleman Cliven Bundy and others in a 2014 armed standoff because of the Las Vegas mass shooting.
Defense attorneys argued that the attack would cast a shadow over the trial, which was set to start Tuesday in Las Vegas. On Friday, the judge rescheduled it for Oct. 30.

Bundy, two sons and others are accused of conspiring to enlist a self-styled militia to prevent U.S. Bureau of Land Management agents and civilian employees from removing Bundy's cattle from federal land in Nevada.

Defendant Ryan Payne on Monday asked that trial be postponed for up to three months.

"There is no potential juror in this community who will be able to set aside the images of Oct. 1 when asked to consider the evidence in this case," Payne's lawyers wrote. "Guns are central to this case. The government will repeatedly show the jury pictures of guns, present testimony about guns and present statement's from the defendants discussing guns." - link

now, you swear you’ve kicked - you tell us that you're not a violent man
yet, you find you're back in Vegas - with a handle in your hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JkS8WB94ME

those black cards can bring you money - so you hide them when you're able
in the land of milk & honey - you must put them on the table

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:49 am

BULLETS THAT ALSO KILL

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:07 pm

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian

Maxine Bernstein‏Verified account
@maxoregonian
Follow Follow @maxoregonian
More
Judge dismissed case w/ prejudice against Cliven Bundy, 2 sons and Ryan Payne with prejudice , finding flagrant misconduct by prosecution and FBI #Bundytrial
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Previous

Return to General Discussion