Ruppert died

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ruppert died

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 am

Carolyn Baker on her Facebook page wrote:
IN MEMORIAM MICHAEL C. RUPPERT, February 3, 1951--April 13, 2014.

Sunday night following Mike's Lifeboat Hour radio show, he was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. This was not a "fake" suicide. It was very well planned by Mike who gave us few clues but elaborate instructions for how to proceed without him. His wishes were to be cremated, and as of this moment, there are no plans for a memorial service. However, I will be taking his show this coming Sunday night, April 20, and the entire show will be an In Memoriam show for Mike with opportunities for listeners to call in.

It was my privilege to have known Mike for 14 years, to have worked with him, to have been mentored by him, and to have supported him in some of his darkest hours, including the more recent ones. I am posting this announcement with the blessing of his partner Jesse Re and his landlord, Jack Martin.

Thank you Mike for all of the truth you courageously exposed and for the legacy of truth-telling you left us. Goodbye my friend. Your memory will live in hour hearts forever.

I have no more details to share than I am posting here. We should have much more information by Sunday night.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... eam_ref=10

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ruppert died

Postby Hammer of Los » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:29 am

Mike Ruppert rip.

He will be missed.

He was a great writer and researcher.

I used to read his copvcia site back in the day.

It's been a long time, been a long time.
Hammer of Los

Postby 82_28 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:01 am

Let me chime in with the obligatory "this is weird". Much as his Venezuelan escapade and whatnot.

Weird.

:starz:
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby jcivil » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:19 am

Copvcia... word

tagged that all over nyc after the big show...

Ruppert was flakey as shit, especially when he got up in arms insisting Webb's two shot to the head suicide was just that... but he did have his moments... and crossing the rubicon had its moments while being thoroughly unperfect.

How many times did mike shoot himself?

Can they get us all in time?

They sure got plenty of contractors rotated home now with only us to do...

And people ask me why I sleep with a loaded gun and have claymores all over my place...? qua?

Break my heart again... again

word Hammer

"its been a long time, been a long time"

shit, it was Cheney in the living room with the candlestick...

and the pawns, and the pawns

I will see them die in a cell, i will see them die in a cell

ven conmigo

p.s. looks like a big time movie with lotsa paid shitstem mofos is on the way about Gary Webb... that is when Rup decides to check out? Right... wouldn't want him around to comment... another miscalculation by the man... rup was soft on webb... we not! Stand firm... Stand Firm... STAND FIRM!!!
Stand Firm!
jcivil

Postby jcivil » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:30 am

And almost tears

RIP Mike Ruppert

RIP

We will carry on
Stand Firm!
jcivil

Postby RocketMan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:37 am

Rest in peace is perhaps more apt here than usually. He struck me as a man who would have wanted to be more at peace with the world and with himself but couldn't in life.

His contributions to the field were great but he had his faults to go along with his greatness. As do we all. Safe travels, sir.

A personal recollection: I started tumbling down the 9/11 (and subsequently the rest of the damn) rabbit hole in 2006 when a university lecturer (still can't believe that happened) played some interviews he made regarding American alternative history, and one of the people he had interviewed was Ruppert. His accounting of the 9/11 military drills and his suspicions regarding Cheney finally put me over the parapolitical edge for good.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Project Willow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:49 am

WTF. ?!?

Somewhere on this board is an account of when I went to see Ruppert speak, and all the MC folks in attendance, and how I got triggered there. I didn't follow him with any regularity because of it, because it always felt like his spiel was some sort of op, limited hangout, controlled opposition, but the what the hell, suicide? Not in any position to know much of anything but my gut says, uh-huh, sure, ya betcha, as in ... nope.

And, how strangely sad.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Project Willow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am

Comment on collapsenet.com

# JiggsCasey 2014-04-15 05:57
What in the world is going on? No mention of it on Google, that I can find.

His final words on the radio show: "We'll all be back next week to do this again, and we'll call all angels in the meantime. ... Until then, this is Michael C. Ruppert, tracker of truth, loving you, sayin' goodbye, we'll see you next week on the Lifeboat Hour."

Devastating news. But his show Sunday night, and his recent Facebook posts, give no hint of this level of despair.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Jerky » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 am

I frankly am not surprised that he committed suicide. Of all the conspiracy celebrities, he was the most personally volatile (as evinced by the time he pulled a gun on Adam Parfrey of Feral House over his suggestion that the chapters on Pacifica Radio in Crossing the Rubicon could be tightened up, causing Feral House to tell Ruppert to take a hike with his book).

What was the name of that crazy pedophile con man Ruppert vouched up and down for as having precogged 9/11 (via super slick David Blaine style sealed envelope magic trick maneuvers)?

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby Jerky » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 am

Delmart Vreeland.
Jerky

Postby Jerky » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:08 am

This is going wwaaaay back, man... back to the start of Rigorous Intuition if I'm not totally mistaken.

I'd really like to hear Jeff's take on this.

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby Hammer of Los » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:28 am

2 wizards?
Nuff said.
;)
Hammer of Los

Postby RocketMan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 am

Jerky » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 am wrote:This is going wwaaaay back, man... back to the start of Rigorous Intuition if I'm not totally mistaken.

I'd really like to hear Jeff's take on this.

YOPJ

Ya, me too.

Would be as good a time as any to make a comeback!
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby norton ash » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:00 am

Weird indeed. Awaiting more information.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Nordic » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:14 am

It seems there would be some sort of "real" news story somewhere about this, based on a police report. Where did this even supposedly take place? Can anyone find anything confirming this? While the press is obviously not to be trusted, a dead body and especially suicide gunshot victim usually results in some kind of public record being disclosed.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Next

Return to General Discussion