Red Ice Radio

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Red Ice Radio

Postby elfismiles » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:31 pm

As little listenership as my station has, the Red Ice shows used to be THE most popular content by far ...

I'm in the process of deciding some things about my station's lineups and I'm pretty sure RI (Red Ice) will be cut.

So ... anyone (Jeff?!?!) wanna start a real RI (Rigorous Intuition) radio show to replace the other RI? :partyhat
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 am

"white genocide"....was this a Tom Metzger guest appearance?
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby RocketMan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:15 am

8bitagent » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:19 am wrote:"white genocide"....was this a Tom Metzger guest appearance?

LOL

I second elfismiles's idea of RI Radio!!! First guests: Peter Dale Scott, Leonard Cohen and David Lynch.

:backtotopic:

Red Ice Radio has really amped up the white man crazy. I rarely go check out what they have these days and when I do it gives me the heebie jeebies. White supremacist stuff, man. Kerraaazy.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:50 pm

elfismiles » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:31 pm wrote:As little listenership as my station has, the Red Ice shows used to be THE most popular content by far ...

I'm in the process of deciding some things about my station's lineups and I'm pretty sure RI (Red Ice) will be cut.

So ... anyone (Jeff?!?!) wanna start a real RI (Rigorous Intuition) radio show to replace the other RI? :partyhat

Miles, did you ever here that discussion that Jack R and bks put up a few years ago? It was just brilliant and great fun as well as smart, educational and highly entertaining.
Oh, and bks has a voice that would make Morgan Freeman jealous.

There are some great interviews at LegaliseFreedom, Miles
Maybe some of these folks as guests?
https://www.youtube.com/user/LegaliseFreedom1
Searcher08

Postby elfismiles » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:37 pm

No I think I missed that Searcher ... if you have a link I'd love to take a listen.

And thanks for the other content suggestion.

I've been waffling back and forth for the past couple of years about whether to continue streaming the station or not. It's just turned into more of a head/heart-ache than it's probably worth.

Searcher08 » 14 Aug 2014 16:50 wrote:Miles, did you ever here that discussion that Jack R and bks put up a few years ago? It was just brilliant and great fun as well as smart, educational and highly entertaining.
Oh, and bks has a voice that would make Morgan Freeman jealous.

There are some great interviews at LegaliseFreedom, Miles
Maybe some of these folks as guests?
https://www.youtube.com/user/LegaliseFreedom1
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby boomerdog » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:10 pm

I just finally went and unsubbed to RIR. Gave it a one-star review and explained why on iTunes. He's become a mouthpiece for Stormfront, or something. Almost every single episode now is about the poor beleaguered white European male. Really too bad, I used to love it.
boomerdog

Postby Project Willow » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:01 pm

This is the second conspiracy outlet host to fall off that cliff this year. Weird and disturbing.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby boomerdog » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 pm

PW: Who was the other one? Out of curiosity.
boomerdog

Postby 82_28 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:54 pm

It's funny. I just got to thinking about it and even when they started out I detected something strange about them and very rarely returned -- only following a link here and there. They reminded me of RENSE for some reason. Since I don't know much, I can vouch for the "somewhat off feel" and it steered me clear. I didn't think they were honest brokers.

If they aren't, then what are they? What was their impetus? What is their impetus? Really, they aren't that well known until you get to "this level" of looking into things. What then, are they there for then and who funds them?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Hooboy. It appears st***front is down with red ice to some degree:

*http://www.dailystormer.com/red-ice-interviews-kevin-macdonald/*

(added asterisks so link does not lead here. Cut and paste without.)
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Jesus, 82_28, that link was so funny. Honestly thought it was an Onion satire on the neo-Nazis. Seriously associational thinking - like every breakdown in every area of your life is caused by... JOOZ!
Breadloaf didn't rise? JOOZ! Pain of trapped wind? - JOOZ! Embarrassing dandruff? - JOOZ!
Searcher08

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:16 am

On the front page of Red Ice right now:

Gregory Hood, huh?

A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans - Gregory Hood

Do you get it yet?

I do!
cptmarginal

Postby 82_28 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:24 am

cptmarginal » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:16 pm wrote:On the front page of redice.com right now:

Gregory Hood, huh?

A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans - Gregory Hood

Do you get it yet?

I do!

God and baby Jesus. What can you say about someone like that? I guess there are still racists. :moresarcasm

I did not vote for Obama. In fact, I didn't vote at all because, as I have said here before, I resented that my arguments against the personhood/figure of him were indistingishable from that of a racist -- as I was focused on corporatism and techno-fascism. To me that meant there was something gravely wrong. I worked on both the Nader and Kucinich campaigns and had high hopes. I guess.

This Gregory Hood character is a clown. Republicans are clowns. He spends his entire screed basically making excuses for his racism when he could indeed say what he really means. Lay it on us. Tell us what you really want to say. I don't know if it is an overall good thing that at least "mainstream racism" has become passive aggressive.
82_28

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:33 am

Not that I even give a crap anymore, as I haven't "tuned into" conspiracy podcasts save for a few in awhile, but how fucking infuriating.
I always knew the conspiracy crowd had ties to holocaust denier hucksters(the King Kill 33 authors, "Twilight" Fritzmeier, etc) but this is just
out of hand. I mean shit, if you believe in global conspiracies, then it makes sense that it's the proto Nazis/actual Nazis/then post Nazis controlling the planet. Through subjegation, racism, etc.
I really let loose on a "friend" who posted on facebook crying afoul of the riots in Fergusson. I said "At what point are citizens suppose to stay calm about yet another unarmed black male being murdered
by the cops?". Say what you want about Cooper, and yes he was at the epicenter of good ol boy 90s militias; but I've heard enough of his clowning on racists for me to assume he was a good man.
I mean shit, why aren't the Bundy ranch tea party dipshits driving to Fergusson to be in solidarity with the protestors if they "hate the government", not that I am for any escalation of violence.

Hey racists, here's a theory: What if, I dunno, the powers that be ARE racists and act out on said racism and spread of hate?
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Project Willow » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:25 am

boomerdog » 15 Aug 2014 12:04 wrote:PW: Who was the other one? Out of curiosity.

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/dr-rima-laibow-interviews-jan-irvin-mkultraunited-strike-radio/

Jan Irvin
July 14, 2014 at 2:09 pm

That made me laugh. But it’s definitely not the Catholics, though a few were involved. I’ve also found one Islamic doctor in Egypt who participated. But from the official records and checking their backgrounds, over half of the MKULTRA doctors were Jewish.

It gets worse than that, but I'm not sure how much of a private communication I should make public. Suffice it to say, he has no clue who was or is involved outside the public documents or what motivates them, and he would not listen to reason, or knowledge based in direct experience for that matter - at all.

The horror of mind control really seems to drive some folks over the edge of sanity.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion