Red Ice Radio

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Red Ice Radio

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Red Ice Radio Censored by Apple’s iTunes - 2014 08 26 - By Henrik Palmgren

I certainly don't agree with censorship by Itunes of any podcast content whatsoever, but maybe it had something to do with this:

:partyhat :eeyaa :partyhat
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Unholy Alliance author Peter Levenda was a speaker at the "Secret Space Program" conference a few years ago. I wonder what he thinks about this new turn from Henrik, who hosted the conference this year. (For the record, I've always been very suspicious of the Secret Space Program stuff)
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby BrandonD » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:28 pm

cptmarginal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 am wrote:(For the record, I've always been very suspicious of the Secret Space Program stuff)

For what reason, if you don't mind my asking? I consider it a plausible scenario, which is why I'm curious.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:19 pm

(oops, lost my long reply by navigating away from the page. here goes another one)

I certainly think that the existence of a secret space program is pretty much definite (Ben Rich and company, for starters) but do not trust the vast majority of the information offered about it by insiders and other interested parties. A lot of the details given sound to me like they might as well come from a Tom Bearden book. Or else there's stuff like this, which rings some alarms:

Robert Morningstar presents photographic evidence of the presence of Intelligent Life that has been actively operating on and above the Moon for ages. He will also address how a Breakaway Civilization requires of US a “Breakaway Level of Consciousness”.

Can we make our minds break away today? Can our conscious minds make the leap, jump the hurdle over (en)forced skepticism and make a Quantum Leap of Consciousness? Can our minds come to accept what our eyes reveal?

Can we accept the reality of The Great Wall & Forbidden City on the Moon?

There was, to me, a bullshit/disinfo vibe from multiple of the presentations at the first conference a few years ago. I payed attention to the Secret Space Program initially because of the involvement of Levenda. He's a bit of a tainted/trickster source himself, considering his murky involvement in the Simon Necronomicon. That being said, I'll listen to his presentation again and refresh my memory of what it was about.

The whole concept of a "breakaway civilization" plays into long-held expectations among the would-be elites of our society, following naturally from the same kinds of motivations and beliefs that lead to interest among the rich in things like the Priory of Sion or modern surviving Templar orders. I can't help but feel that there's some oblique connection between Henrik from Red Ice openly courting European white nationalists right at the same time as his hosting this conference. What do the organizers think about that?

Here's some of their other websites:

http://globalbem.com/
http://www.gaiamtv.com/seeking-truth
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Recall the conversations with "Major Murphy" from Messengers of Deception:

Scientific analysis will undoubtedly provide part of the truth about UFOs; however, I no longer believe it will lead to the whole truth. I owe this realization to a man I shall call "Major Murphy," although his actual rank is much higher than that of Major. He taught me a lesson I am not likely to forget.

Major Murphy, who retired from a U.S. Intelligence service quite a few years ago, had seen action in World War II in Italy, and also described vividly his investigations in the Caribbean, where he organized efforts to intercept submarines and German spies ontheir way to the United States. I met him at a gathering of UFO contactees and suggested a drink when it was over. I expressed my surprise at his interest in the event, which I had regarded as a complete waste of time. He asked me to clarify this judgment, and I said that in my opinion none of the people in attendance knew anything about science. Then he posed a question that, obvious as it seems, had not really occurred to me: "What makes you think that UFOs are a scientific problem?"

I replied with something to the effect that a problem was only scientific in the way it was approached, but he would have none of that, and he began lecturing me. First, he said, science had certain rules. For example, it has to assume that the phenomenon it is observing is natural in origin rather than artificial and possibly biased. Now, the UFO phenomenon could be controlled by alien beings "If it is," added the Major, "then the study of it doesn't belong in science. It belongs in Intelligence." Meaning counterespionage. And that, he pointed out, was his domain.

"Now, in the field of counterespionage, the rules are completely different." He drew a simple diagram in my notebook. "You are a scientist. In science there is no concept of the 'price' of information. Suppose I gave you 95 per cent of the data concerning a phenomenon. You're happy because you know 95 per cent of the phenomenon. Not so in Intelligence. If I get 95 per cent of the data, I know this is the 'cheap' part of the information. I still need the other 5 per cent, but I will have to pay a much higher price to get it. You see, Hitler had 95 per cent of the information about the landing in Normandy. But he had the wrong 95 per cent!"

"Major, I can't believe that some Nazi group had managed to survive secretly with this kind of technology in its power."

"Who says anything about the Nazis? I am suggesting that other groups have become involved. Germany was simply a little ahead of other people. You have V2s in 1944, and you have the Atlas rocket in the '60s. You have foo-fighters in '43, and the green fireballs of New Mexico nine years later.

"A lot of people got involved. Industrial concerns. Laboratories engaged in psychotronic research. The Nazi research on microwaves was child's play compared to the sophistication of modern experiments. If someone is using this technology, we can assume they have also mastered pharmacology, the use of drugs to distort the memories of witnesses, the use of mind control to suggest stories, to plant fake observations.

[...]

"Where would you look?"

"Right here, on Earth," said the Major, with the satisfied air of a mathematics professor who has succeeded in proving an especially vexing theorem. "The best place to start looking for them is among some of the occult groups. Such organizations are an ideal place for a clever individual to exercise his influence, because they are ignored by the intellectuals, by those who call themselves 'scientific investigators.' They are afraid of looking silly if they join the Order of Melchizedek: what will the Dean say when he finds out!"

We both laughed. I knew that Murphy was right on at least that point. The professional scientists were so insecure that they would thunder against any one of their number who dared to read occult books and admit it, or who got initiated into the Order of Melchizedek... without clothes, in somebody's hot tub.

"Look at what you have already found. You have here many contactee stories that appear meaningless or foolish at first," continued Murphy. "Yet they contain explosive ideas: political control from a so-called 'higher level'; social unification; resistance to nuclear energy; transcending traditional religions; elimination of the current financial system. Keep looking. You might find that most of the UFO groups, including the major civilian organizations, are influenced by some strange people. And the pattern of conditioning you have discovered in your computer studies of UFO sightings may turn out to be aimed at long-term social changes."
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby elfismiles » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:03 am

Vids from the Secret Space Program conference in 2011 and 2014

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9iiA ... bKw/videos
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:19 am

elfismiles » 10 Oct 2014 14:03 wrote:Vids from the Secret Space Program conference in 2011 and 2014

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9iiA ... bKw/videos

This weekend I heard from a friend (whom I think attended the above 2014 conf) and he said that Joseph Farrell has noted this same shift by Red Ice Radio and is confused / concerned about it.
elfismiles

Postby cptmarginal » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:05 am

Only a matter of time before someone calls him out on it. Advocating for Hitler's unfair historical image and sharing the White Nationalist take on race in America tends to bring that out in people.
cptmarginal

Postby justdrew » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:25 am

that and the stolen artwork from Hipster Hitler :rofl2

if we were running a secret space program, the people actually doing it must be kept so compartmentalized and separate, how could they not quickly form into a "breakaway civilization" - at any rate a separate one? and what could they possibly be doing? colonization, defense, explore are the only options, and assuming we're not 'alone' and everyone pretty much does, Diplomacy.

Does American Democracy strike you as a suitable arena for politicians to weigh in on galactic diplomacy? I would think it fairly clear that while there MAY be some formal multi-species political organizations 'out there' it would also seem probable there are "irresponsible parties" too, and if they happen to notice john mccain singing "bomb bomb bomb vorlon" - well, it may not be an accident that the sun decides to go supernova 10 minutes later.

Sure, we'd all like to get in on the action, but if it's true that there's a 'secret space program' and all the ben rich stuff is true, the situation is probably far too complex and dangerous to allow decision making to be influenced by easily swayed public sentiment.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby elfismiles » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:28 am

justdrew » 16 Dec 2014 05:25 wrote:I would think it fairly clear that while there MAY be some formal multi-species political organizations 'out there' it would also seem probable there are "irresponsible parties" too, and if they happen to notice john mccain singing "bomb bomb bomb vorlon" - well, it may not be an accident that the sun decides to go supernova 10 minutes later.

:yay :partyhat :angelwings:
elfismiles

Postby yathrib » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:06 pm

I've looked at some recent Red Ice productions. They aren't even hiding the fascist agenda anymore.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst that justice prevail.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

Postby guruilla » Sat May 16, 2015 6:55 pm

yathrib » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:06 pm wrote:I've looked at some recent Red Ice productions. They aren't even hiding the fascist agenda anymore.

Nope. And they are finding sympathy if not outright support for their Neo-Thulean agenda from some surprising places (check out Neil Kramer's latest stint).

(Full disclosure: I just spoke to Kramer for my own podcast, and I was on red ice once, back in 2009)

But there's more! Henrik & friends are apparently gearing up for political action (reproduction of post at John Lash thread):

John Lash has created a new party for eliminating social evil, the Kalika War Party, http://kalikawarparty.org/

In this interview he credits Henrik with making it possible; around the 38 minute mark, Lash sums up the aim of the party to create a new warrior caste and recruit and train warrior-shamans to kill. Around 58 minute mark, Lash says, to anyone who says that killing people doesn’t work: “Have you tried it?”

Lash refers to certain human beings as "vermin"; Henrik agrees with him on this and every other important point, and argues that killing these people is merely "self-defense."

:blankstare
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby Searcher08 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:02 am

Intuition
I think Lash is really personally unbalanced. He combines a high intellect and sensitivity but that results in his case in a very destructive combination. His sensitivity produces a profound negative feeling-reaction with what he perceives of the world.
At some level, these feelings are genuinely almost unbearable for him.
So his mind kicks in, and weaves theories which explain what to do TO GET RID OF THESE FEELINGS.

It is as though he is having an intensive 'allergic reaction' to his perceptions of the world and what he is proposing is 'napalming the pollen-producing grass' and thereby ignoring his own 'inflammatory response'.

The Kalinka War Party is his attempt to change his feelings by re-arranging the external world.

Lash is in need of Ericksonian hypnotherapy and energy healing, rather than setting up his version of 'Neo-fascist Fight Club'. Tyler Durden he is not.
Searcher08

Postby jakell » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Ok, I give up.

I've been trying very hard to give Henrik a pass by seeing his embracing of this sort of material as consistent with RIR's stated agenda, ie to question those things we are not meant to question, those things that are behind the taboo wall. He's pretty much been on this path for a while now though and I'm not seeing much balance, so it's looking like more than a passing flirtation.

My curiosity has been piqued though; has he gone this way organically, or is he receiving moral, intellectual and possibly material support from the more cerebral end of the 'New Right'?, it's looking a bit like the latter to me, or at the very least a combination of the two.
I know that these guys didn't go away with the failure of British Nationalism, in fact they anticipated it, looking at their sites they simply carried on patiently trucking and searching for vehicles for their stuff, and RIR seems to be one of them. Now that the second hour needs to be paid for, I often wonder what I'm missing

The John Lash stuff above seems a departure though. Even though there are some similar memes involved, he seems to be coming from a different direction, but possibly with a similar destination (like Henrik maybe?).
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby guruilla » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:43 pm

there's some discussion about this also going on here: http://kubrickon.com/maze/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=75

and here http://auticulture.com/the-liminalist-1 ... il-kramer/

apparently Henrik relocated to the US recently but somewhat covertly...?
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion