Can we start a new "crisis actor" thread?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Can we start a new "crisis actor" thread?

Postby barracuda » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:05 pm

It depends upon what you mean by "okay". If you mean, "is it okay to post this here?", then yes, some of it is. If you mean "is this high quality information that will help people make an informed decision about events?", then emphatically no.

Sofia Smallstorm? Really? Please don't let this woman be your source for clear thinking.

The video featured in this thread is a dead link, thankfully.

That is not a picture of Gene Rosen. And the metadata on that picture has been tampered with. Drivel.

This is a link to a no-planes/TV fakery video. This type of content is expressly forbidden by the Posting Guidelines of this forum, for good reason.

There is nothing of the sort confirmed by this crappy video.

Massively unconvincing youtube detective work.

Right wing, racist propaganda.

I don't get your thinking here, chump. It's as if you can't look at the evidence yourself and make a case, you have to watch hours and hours of these crappy conspiracy videos to have an opinion. You should become aware that these videos themselves are essentially a form of programming. The quick cuts, the dramatic music, the droning voiceovers, the gore, the extreme right wing talking points - it's all a series of devices to hypnotize your ass. Try and see past it, and make some discoveries of your own. Maybe some original thinking? I dunno.
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:30 pm

PS - The fact that chump has been caught using a hoax story (from an Onion-type site) is a real opportunity for him to reform himself with a modicum of face-saving. Oops, got it wrong, let me bother henceforth to apply research standards and stop "inadvertantly" spreading John Birch-style hate speech and hoax stories...
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:49 pm

chump » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 am wrote:This is just my opinion, of course - fully realizing that 'some people' have somewhat of a fan base here - apparently, and that my contributions here are generally ignored...

When I posted the Carlos reveal in another thread, nobody said nuthin; but we have pages and pages of long winded anecdotes doting the phantasmagorical tantrums of a long winded lout who is literally a literate idiot! WTH??

Here, I'll say something now.

Already at 0:04, a photoshop of Arredondo added to David Rockefeller holding up a faked sign or book that reads, "LATINOS Remaking America," this qualifies as the racist hate speech of an incredibly ignorant and stupid person -- are you the creator of this work? -- and your approving link should merit your immediate banning from this site, as far as I am concerned above all on grounds of being too stupid to be tolerated here.

You are trash. Shame on you.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:07 pm

(archiving chump's post since we're still within the edit period.)

chump » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 am wrote:Is this okay?

http://nationalreport.net/atlanta-craig ... is-actors/
Atlanta Craigslist Ad Seeks Crisis Actors for “Mass Casualty Exercise”

<National Report>Atlanta, GA–Residents of the Atlanta area are seeking answers this evening following the publishing of a Craigslist ad seeking crisis actors for a “simulation of a mass casualty exercise.” The ad was posted at approx 7:45pm EST and is seeking individuals to take part in a simulated “large scale disaster” June 27-29th.

The U.S. government is known to use “professional actors” to depict victims in simulations of large scale attacks. According to an ABC News, “professional actors play the roles of victims” followed by media coverage to disseminate the supposed “disaster”.

National Report spoke with Nathan Bowles, founder of the website CrisisActors.org, who had the following to say: “The government hires crisis actors for a variety of reasons. This could be nothing more than a routine exercise, or could be something more nefarious in nature. Similar ads were identified following the incident at Sandy Hook, the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the mass shooting at Fort Hood. Our governments use of these types of crisis actors is well documented and should not be taken lightly.”

-------------------

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 pm
Something really struck me about the Crisisactors.org site, which was it very clearly situated what they do within a training and simulation by real-world enactment context. Framing it either as a wicked psyop OR as 'nothing to see here' misses this. I think it is perfectly plausible to have trainings where part of the process is to observe and learn about the resulting information flows across the media and across social networks. They do not have to be set up to create a psyops effect - their objective can be to gather massive amounts of data. Given that this is about observation, I think that a LIHOP operation would make a great opportunity to observe how a mix of 'real world event plus simulation' interacts. Obviously having an advertised simulation at the same time is a means of plausible deniability for the REAL actors behind it.
Comments like 'how could you do this to the poor woman' mirror the howling indignation on skeptic boards at the very IDEA of investigating 9/11 truth - "how can you DO THIS to the families?"; treating it as part of an evil psyops plot to headfuck the populace might miss an explanation driven more by social network scientists feeding at the unlimited DHS hog trough. In other words more Eichmannian than Goebellsian.

I think the OP is important and (according to my social simulation theory) a diamond being closely followed by the data miners.

Food for thought... Don't let it upset your stomach:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 27#p544727

1:04
The Partners
... Large scale exercises co-ordinate many kinds of groups with an official language... known as 'partners'. Drills are now regularly conducted in schools - including active shooter drills. They are large reality drills involving police, fire, EMTs, school staff, students, and even local residents...

... Crisis Mapping:
Tweets have become the platform for what is called "crisis mapping" - Human Data Computation" Tweets are analyzed to assess how people are responding to a crisis. The stated goal is to help people help themselves because emergency personel cannot be everywhere at once...

... What if reporting the drills as live events allows the same planners to observe and manage an entire country's reaction? Government sponsored science has already tricked large groups of people to participating in experiments, either unknowingly, or for the betterment of the whole. Why not take a reality drill and report it as live - in order to observe the multitudes' response? Let the Youtubers and bloggers go wild. Let the skeptics write their websites and their blogs. But, make sure the participants know they are not to let the cat out of the bag!

1:11
http://www.smart911.com
A partner system for safety and protection."

IPAWS stands for Integrated Public Alert and Warning System... a Department of Homeland Security Program that includes something called Smart 911.

Smart 911
is a connection network you can sign up to that collects your pertinent information - name, address, phone numbers, and information about everyone you include - your spouse, sisters, brothers, children, uncles, aunts, neighbors, friends - your clan. If anyone gets caught in a 9/11 situation, the network dials everyone. It has everyones' cell number, everyones' work number, everyone's information. You will be notified immediately, and so will everyone you love.

The Department of Homeland Security conducts large scale drills to cast the i-pod partner network, which includes law enforcement, emergency response, hospitals, media companies, and even Twitter."As a partner in Smart911, you may get a message from ABC, or CBS when an event has occurred that involves someone you know.

Twitter, again...
Twitter is an I-Paws partner with a major role in crisis computation, mapping and management. The DHS objective for protecting us, as stated in it's documents include biometrics, or individual biological data that super-computers will collate and analyze, clandestine tagging and tracking, surveillance in the form of hyper-spectral imaging, and modelling - cultural, social and behavioral modelling.

This is where it gets so big it's hard to believe what's going on. It could be that the horrific tragedies we're seeing reported on TV were the identities of victims, shooters, bombers, the backstories, details, the emotions and the histories are all part of a giant management and observation experiment; a DHS grand scale psychological, physical test theory in which no one is actually hurt or killed, but which yields a tremendous amount of valuable information with built in controllable variabilities, meaning turn the heat up and bring it down, and watch what happens. This is the creation of an artificial reality to permit the observation of real people in a controlled environment...

They take an aspect of a drill, one of the drill events or scenarios, and report it as live. Everybody everywhere reacts; even the drill participants... Repeat. Everybody everywhere reacts, even the drill participants - who don't how the drill went wrong, or what happened, or who did what, or how it got corrupted.

Then the big screen, wide scale, real time moving phase begans. The spinning and enlarging of the false scenario conducted by the media is a DHS experiment within and upon a culture. This is the training and testing that will yield information with which to produce the optimal future society. This training and testing will contain modelling and surveillance, tracking and observing, using huge numbers of people. This is a DHS project for the benefit of the whole. The wide scale test has to happen, for without it there is no known direction.

Thus, the 2nd dimension serves as a tool to build the desired 5th dimension results. The 3rd and 4th dimensions are the playground which are observed as the testing is done. The 5th dimension contains the future, our 3D setting and 4D experiences, and most important of all - the way we act, creates the 5D future.

... @1:15
FEMA and CAP
FEMA uses Common Alerting Protocols called CAP. This is when common multiple agencies go into motion. It can be a drill situation, or a real life event.

Full use of all resources is called a 'Capstone event'. ***A Capstone event requires real documentation in alignment with respective roles***.

ICE stands for Integrated Capstone Event. This is the coordination of of multiple courses into a combined event - deemed by FEMA to be extremely important because it replicates what will happen in an actual community.

Sandy Hook was a Capstone event on a even bigger scale than mere team integration. So was Boston.

The point is not that they made things up. The point is all about how the story goes down. It replicates or creates what happens in an actual community, or an actual country, or an actual planet, the world. I believe we are seeing extended artificial situations that are observed for years.

A drill is a rehearsal to practice what to do in a future situation. In these supreme capstone drills you see all resources in action - using the 3rd and 4th dimensions to mold the future. A pyramid is created with those who know the most at the very top in what is called the capstone; and the layers of resources below them will know less and less.

Newtown and the NWO.
If you work the Sandy Hook scenario backward, starting with the presumed agenda set for our future, you realize that the children were a neccesary concept for the 'Hook' in the dialectic; as are Nancy and Adam Lanza: A disturbed young man who murders twenty children requires a response from society to control weapons and monitor peoples' mental health.

When you look at the residents of Newtown, there are quite a lot of heavyweights in the fields of education, child develpopment, media, emergency technologies, law, finance, marketing, politics, medicine, acting and performing arts, psychology, psychiatry and community building; specialties and skills that are being used in the resolution and resurection of Newtown after it's tragedy. We are told people moved there for the quiet neighborhoods and the wonderful schools, but perhaps their very backgrounds were the reason for their relocation to a stage that has been set for them to act on. Older experienced professionals fit the going into action criteria better than the young inexperenced parents of six year olds. These are people know how to do things, who have powerful connections, and have mobilized. The school shooting tragedy was their green light.

------
Do we agree that Is the news being scripted to promote an agenda?

We know that crisis actors do exist! How many times has an actor played a part on the TV news? Programming people to predictably proceed, and pulling out the stops for a "capstone event".

If so, by whom - and when and why?

JackRipper said:
Okay, believe it or not, I'm bowing out here now because my point is made and things will get very ugly from here if I stick around.

What is your point?

This is just my opinion, of course - fully realizing that 'some people' have somewhat of a fan base here - apparently, and that my contributions here are generally ignored...

When I posted the Carlos reveal in another thread, nobody said nuthin; but we have pages and pages of long winded anecdotes doting the phantasmagorical tantrums of a long winded lout who is literally a literate idiot! WTH??

The posters here have taught me a so much: After pickin' corn for almost ten years, as 'some people' post over ten thousand times - dominating many a discussion with millions of words, flashing the fast and furious fallacies for which they're famous, I figure the chafe is to obscure those, ever elusive , kernals of truth. So, when I find myself gazing at 'some peoples' verbosity - like a TV in the waiting room, or the remnants of a wreck on the road of life - I've learned to hop the kerplop of 'some peoples' slop...

Go ahead and post... I think I understand!.

I gravitated to this forum for the informed discussion of topics of interest to me. After a few years, I decided to pitch in, not trying to cause any trouble, nor immerse the innocents in a dark milieu; but fact is, we share a certain wavelength - which probably stems from a common source - a commonality in our consciousness - hmmm... Can you guess?

So, Why am I here? Tough Love? To define my World more clearly to myself? Therapy?? Phuck.. RI used to remind me of school, where i met a few friends - and then have to move on... But here, you've taught me more than any of my schools - and I haven't met a friend - though you maybe know me better than most... How ironic...

Are these videos - and this discussion we're having right now- a part of the plot as well?

RI is still the the only place I have ever posted. Believe it or not, I take my time to think it out, but by that time something usually happens to change my mind - so I don't; but now and then, I get in a mood to wing it - as though I was really a member of the group, as though I might genuinely share ideas about Our World...

But of course, this is my imagination.

Carry on.
[/size]

JackRiddler

Postby The Consul » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 pm

I've been wondering about all the stuff on these threads. I am not so certain how important it is, to whatever extent it is true because the effect is limited. Still, if we somehow miraculously survive the next 10 years as a species, maybe there will be a programme called

"Inside the Crisis Actor's Studio."

And we can hear all about the real bullshit and the bullshit bullshit.

James: Was it true in a single terrorist event you were both the victim and the suicide bomber.
69X88: That kind of goes without saying if you are an altruist.
James; But you were both, weren't you?
69X88: I'm not supposed to say, you know that, Jimmy.
James: Give us just a little bit more.
69X88: Yeah, I was both, and the bus driver and the guy on the radio right after it happened screamming it's 911 again.
James: Amazing. Where did you get your chops?
69X88: Life, Jimmy. Life is my teacher. Whether I am being asked to play a grieving father in shock who just witnessed a horrific bombing that didn't happen, or did. You got to own the space, you know? You have to project without presuming, you have to open up the unexpected wound, let the world in.
James: Show them raw emotion.
69X88: Kinda. I think the greatest emotions as a Crisis Actor are the ones we ourselves are able to project without feeling anything.
James: A kind of existential vortex.
69X88: Exactly, but not really. You have to dupe to listerner, the watcher, the audience into thinking you are real. Or in some cases that you are not real. And with one particular performance I had to convince them that I was real and not real.
James: Unbelievable.
69X88: You have to be able to play to different kinds of crowds and the great ones can do it simultaneously
James: It's all in the script.
69X88: And the script about the script within the script.
James: What is on you plate? Can you give us a hint.
69X88: It is too big to talk about.
James: Oh....really....must be a big surprise coming for us all?
69X88: Of course not, Jimmy. Don't be ridiculous.

James: (look at the camera and winks) Uh huh...yeah, right.
cut to commercial.
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby 0_0 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:37 pm

In the statement, Murray, who did not respond to an interview request, also reassured voters that he is not a body-double.

"I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so. I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have," he said.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/2 ... l=facebook
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby elfismiles » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:18 pm

This is part of why I can't buy into most of the Crisis Actors / White Helmets spitting-image / separated-at-birth type of conspiracy speculation based on the "they are the same person" / "they look alike" basis.

semper occultus » 09 Dec 2016 10:36 wrote:....seems like scientist Professor Tim Spector got interested in non-related twins after seeing this story about 2 random strangers who found themselves booked on adjacent plane seats

- apparently according to the Dept. of Total Guesswork there's a one in a billion chance of meeting your doppelganger out there - or there's about 7 twins for each of us -scary thought

...what's most interesting isn't the physical resemblance but the other truly strange synchro's attendant upon the phenomenon - which I understand are also seen in cases of genetic twins who are separated at birth :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3994274/Identical-strangers-brought-Finding-Twin-Stranger.html

Shannon Lonergan, 21, from Ireland (left) and Sara Nordstrom, 18, from Sweden (right)

Kobi Balulu (left) and Rob Winston (right). The pair met earlier this year at a comedy gig

They met, by chance, in London where American-born Rob was performing in a comedy gig and Kobi — also an amateur stand-up — was in the audience.

John Jemison, a retired headmaster, and Neil Richardson, a retired vicar, live within 150 yards of each other in Braintree, Essex.

The two grandfathers, it emerged, had both trained as teachers at the same college, St Mark and St John, Chelsea, in the Sixties, although they had never met there. Both taught religious education before Neil went into the ministry in 1974. Both sing in choirs, write poetry, enjoy amateur dramatics, bank with the Co-op and have sons who play the didgeridoo.

Neil proposed to Marion, 70, his wife of 49 years, after a week of knowing her. John had only been courting Jenny, 74, whom he married 52 years ago, for three weeks when he popped the question.

Fascinatingly David, 30, and Darren, 32, both slim, bearded, impeccably groomed and identically coiffed, are strikingly similar to look at and top scorers in the 3D imaging. But they share absolutely no genetic heritage.
Polish-born David, who lives in London, is 75 per cent European, while Glaswegian Darren’s heritage is 96 per cent Irish. Both are gay. Darren is a nightclub manager and David a former nightclub manager.

Meanwhile, construction worker Billy Wright, 24 of Bournemouth, Dorset shares his name and his looks with foundry worker Billy Wright, 24 of Pennsylvania, USA.
A relative of American Billy, seeking him via Facebook, spotted the British Billy and was so struck by their physical similarities that even she was convinced they were the same person.
A similar case of mistaken identity led to their initial encounter, when a stranger in a bar got chatting to U.S. Billy, and later inadvertently linked up with the Bournemouth Billy on social media.
The two Billys share the same slightly shy aura of self-effacement: when they meet in London it is the first time either has travelled from their home town.

youth worker Cherry Riley, 19, of Bradford on Avon, Somerset, who met Dutch student Puck, 19, her double, via the Twin Strangers website. Cherry is already planning a visit to Holland.

...now the last 2 pairs you may think hmmm don't look that similar - but having watched the tv documentary on this they had incredibly similar mannerisms & facial expressions - particulalry when smiling that don't show up on pictures...
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Elvis » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:43 pm

elfismiles wrote:This is part of why I can't buy into most of the [...] White Helmets spitting-image

The thing about the White Helmets' photos & videos is that they came in the same batches from same source, the White Helmets themselves. In those cases it's quite clearly the same people in both 'ISIS' and 'White Helmet' roles.

Generally, though, fascinating topic. Elsewhere on the board I described encountering my own doppleganger, and some badass in town who looked just like me and had the same first name.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:27 pm

- apparently according to the Dept. of Total Guesswork there's a one in a billion chance of meeting your doppelganger out there - or there's about 7 twins for each of us -scary thought

According to the Dept of Irrelevant Mathematical Corrections to Total Guesswork, if there are 7 doppelgänger then the odds are a lot higher than 1 in a billion unless you're only going to meet a single person at random in your entire life. How sad and lonely, that.

Interesting how similar morphology may work like a kind of fate!

But yeah, the WH indicted themselves on the multiple-roles pictures.

Also, origins and funding of it highly suspect.

JackRiddler

Previous

Return to General Discussion