117 days left to shut down the FBI

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 117 days left to shut down the FBI

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Yeah, anything goes, norton. It's the New RI. Just throw it all in there. We're all, like, totally tolerant and stuff round here. Back in the old days people used to actually like argue and stuff, with like evidence and stuff, and sometime even with like sarcasm and stuff. It wasnt cool, dude. Made for a slow board.

We're a Big Empty Tent now. Cos that worked so well for 9/11Truth, as Jeff never tired of pointing out.

PS I still hate you for what you said to TheeKultLeader on p.94 of that thread in March 2006. Don't pretend you don't remember, Mister Ash. I hope you can live with yourself.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby fruhmenschen » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:22 pm

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Sto ... Agent.html

see link for full story

says
Carbon Dioxide releases are not detrimental;
UN-funded ‘science’ a fraud on the American people

September 16, 2014

Gary DiLaura

As a federal agent, I spent a career putting thieves, cheats, and con men in jail. Retired, now I can't keep quiet any more with what I see going on. I have to try and get my countrymen to open their eyes and ears to the cons around them.

In the following weeks I will be writing about what I think are the biggest frauds being perpetrated on the American people.

This week I will focus on the fraud of deceiving the public that increasing carbon dioxide by human sources is causing the planet immeasurable harm.

First, there is currently .045% CO2 in the atmosphere over the earth right now.

That this is the lowest carbon dioxide level since the beginning of time is the best guess of our scientists.

There are 200 active volcanoes in the world. Studies show that a “burp” from one of these volcanoes puts as much CO2 into the atmosphere as the entire population of the United States does in three years of “CO2 polluting.” Science doesn’t know if CO2 causes holes in the atmosphere or if holes in the atmosphere cause CO2 increases.

According to Dr. Art Robinson, who was instrumental in forming the EPA in 1971, and the first EPA director, and who is one of the world’s foremost recognized experts on environmental issues, there is no evidence that CO2 releases by human sources causes global warming.

Further, in 1998, 31,000 scientists signed Dr. Robinson’s petition to Congress urging Congress not to sign any world or international agreements to reduce CO2 or other greenhouse gas emissions because the fact is that there is not one single piece of scientific evidence supporting that release of CO2 or greenhouse gases by human sources causes global warming period!

But, of much more importance, what science does know is: 1.) CO2 is essential for the existence of human life and to decrease CO2 emissions would be detrimental to human health! (Bet you never heard that on NBC, ABC, or CBS and that’s probably because it is a scientific fact.), and 2.) IPCC studies on global warming are not science driven.

Dr. Robinson also believes that “there is no global warming” and he and Dr. Roy Spencer and Dr. Bernd Palmer, other well-known and respected scientists, say that the earth has cooled by .7 degrees Celsius in the past three years. The cooling may be the reason the global warming fanatics have been so quiet lately.

Dr. Robinson, who is responsible for the Big 8 Environmental laws like clean air and clean water, also now believes that the EPA, that he created and directed, should be eliminated! It is causing more damage to the economy of the United States than it is good for the environment! This is a belief shared by scientists, economists, and average citizens. EPA duties should be turned over to the states. It is an agency that is legislating by regulating, at the whim of the President, and is out of control.

By the way, over 9,000 of the 31,000 signers to Dr. Robinson’s petition were PhD experts on environmental issues! Of course, Al Gore knows more than they do! He should, because he invented the internet, according to him.

The UN funded the United National Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), financed all the global warming “studies” that Al Gore and others rely upon for their scientific data. The IPCC however only funds a “study” if the premise of the study group, waiting for the grant, is that “there is global warming.”

Let me say that again, the IPCC only finances a “study” if the study group agrees to assume there is global warming, as their confidential premise, before they begin their “study”! There has not been one study funded by the IPCC that has studied “if there is” global warming! Nor has the IPCC studied what effect human CO2 emissions may have on earth’s temperatures or what effect sun spots have on earth’s temperature!

These are the scientific studies Al Gore and the Gorites rely on, solely!

What they are is as phony as Gore and the environmentalists that support him!

But the worst part is what these “environmentalists” have done to the manufacturing base of this nation in the name of “carbon reduction.” Any idiot will tell you it has moved our manufacturing base to China along with, now get this, our food processing operations. China, of all places, has the worst environment concerns of all the manufacturing nations on earth, and they are now making your Krakus ham! [Editor’s Note: Research if you disagree]

The top scientists in the world believe that without CO2 we could not survive and there should not be any efforts to reduce CO2 emissions by manmade sources or anything else until we can find out what is the real scientific truth.
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:47 pm

http://www.jou.ufl.edu/pubs/onb/f98/freedom.htm

FREEDOM FIGHTER
BY DAVID RHEA

Scott Camil lay bleeding on a Gainesville Street. He was telling someone his blood-type while a man who'd just shot him in the back identified himself as an officer of the law.

"My blood-type is A negative," Camil said. "I am having trouble breathing. I am a disabled vet. Take me to the V.A."

A bullet from Dennis Fitzgerald's .380 Llama pistol collapsed Camil's left lung and damaged his liver and kidneys. Camil, who had been twice wounded in the Vietnam War, once again felt the bite of metal in his flesh.

Fitzgerald and another agent with the Drug Enforcement Agency had been introduced to Camil through a girlfriend, Barbara Davis. It was later revealed she was working as an informant for the DEA. Camil says they were driving to get some cocaine. It was March 31, 1975.

"One of them was driving," Camil says. "I was sitting in the shotgun seat, and one of them was behind me. The one behind me grabbed me around the neck, pulled my head to the headrest and shoved a gun to my head behind my right ear."

Camil says he didn't know they were agents. He thought they were trying to rob him.

"I grabbed his wrist and pinned it to the headrest of the car," Camil says. "I unlocked the door, and I was going to jump out into traffic. I figured if they tried to shoot me in front of people, they would get into trouble, so they wouldn't do it."

He figured wrong. Fitzgerald shot him in the back as he opened the door.

"The impact left my shoes in the car but put me out in the street," Camil says. "I was wearing five-lace Converse tennis shoes. You are talking about a lot of force to just pick you up so fast that your shoes stay in the car."

Camil was hospitalized for a month before going to trial in a federal court. Forensic evidence supported his version of the events, and he was acquitted of the charges brought against him. On the morning following the trial, Camil says the jury foreman "went to the state attorney's office and told the state attorney that the jury felt the shooting was deliberate and the federal agents should be indicted for attempted murder." But the government agents were never tried for the shooting.

War Sucks

Camil still wears his long hair tied back, much the way he did back then. He sports a thick mustache, all that remains of his trademark bushy beard of the '70s. Both his hair and mustache have turned gray. Penetrating brown eyes peer from behind glasses a recent addition for the thin 51-year-old father of three. Camil lives in a two-story house on 10 acres on the outskirts of Gainesville. He is active in community politics and elections and is writing an autobiography. He speaks to UF history classes and local schools. He says it's his way of warning young people about the realities of war a warning he never received.

"What would have happened to me," he asks, "if veterans from the Korean War would have come to my history class and said, 'Hey man, war sucks. It's not any fun. It hurts when you get wounded. It hurts when you see your buddies get killed'?"

Camil saw too many friends killed in the war. As a forward observer with Charlie Company, 1/1, 1st Marine Division, he lived in the field with the infantry and called in artillery for them when they made contact with the enemy.

"When you talk to someone who was in the war," he says, "you should find out what that person did in the war. Nine out of every 10 who were in 'Nam were support troops who stayed in the rear with the gear. A lot of bull has been spread around about the war by people who don't know what they're talking about."

Camil was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1946, and later moved to Miami with his mother, stepfather, sister and two stepbrothers. He joined the Marines while still in high school and shipped out to Parris Island, S.C., after he graduated in 1965. He served two tours in Vietnam, earning two Purple Hearts, the Presidential Unit Citation, the Vietnam Cross of Gallantry and several other awards. He was honorably discharged as an E-5 sergeant.

When he returned from Vietnam in 1967, Camil began pursuing a philosophy degree at UF, where he heard Jane Fonda speak out against the war. He became heavily involved in anti-war protests as the Southeast coordinator of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War. At the 1971 UF homecoming parade, VVAW members performed "guerrilla theater." They carried a flag-draped coffin with a sign that read, "The Impossible Dream No More War" and dressed in jungle fatigues with toy M-16 rifles. Camil threw smoke bombs and VVAW members began "stabbing" people planted in the crowd. As fake blood flowed, people panicked. Camil had made his point.

The Gainesville 8

Camil gained national attention when he and seven others became defendants in the 1973 Gainesville 8 Trial, which received extensive media coverage. The U.S. Justice Department indicted Camil, John Kniffen, Alton Foss, Donald Perdue, William Patterson, Stan Michelsen, Peter Mahoney and John Briggs on charges of conspiracy to disrupt the 1972 Republican National Convention in Miami.

"Scott was basically the focal point of the whole thing," says the Gainesville 8's only non-veteran, John Briggs.
According to FBI documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, the FBI was keeping tabs on Camil and referred to him as an "extremist and key activist" as well as a "dangerous and most volatile person." A teletype to the Jacksonville office instructed them "to completely neutralize subject without delay," and to "consider any counterintelligence techniques or pretext operation."

While the FBI declined to officially define these terms, Camil says they were orders to kill him.
Camil says he decided to represent himself during the trial because he wanted to directly address the jury and cross-examine witnesses. In his opening statement he told the jury, "I want you to know me as a human being, not as a silent object of controversy. My buddies died in the rice paddies while the president watched the all-star game. Asians were murdered for defending their homes and families while their only crime was their geographic place of birth. It all made me sick."
Larry Turner, who is now an Eighth Judicial Circuit Judge, was Camil's attorney before the trial and helped with the defense. He was surprised by the tactics of the federal prosecution.

"When the government came after Scott, it was with such vehemence and with every dirty trick you could imagine," Turner says. "It made it easy to stay angry and fired up to fight. The government did such a bad job that it was just like a comedy, particularly in hindsight. It was like, 'what is the dirty trick de jour that we caught the government in?'"

Undercover federal agents and informants had infiltrated the VVAW. Turner says when it was shown in court that they were
the ones initiating VVAW's drastic, illegal activities, the prosecution's credibility plummeted.

"My experience with Scott and with that case convinced me that the government was cheating like crazy, and it changed my view toward government forever," Turner says. "At that point in America's history, we trusted government. Our government wouldn't cheat, we thought. It certainly wouldn't cheat against us. Well, they did. After a while, there was only one explanation: They were cheating every way they could to win."

Turner says Camil is one of his dearest friends. "He has a really good heart and such a strong sense of justice and a strong sense of ethics. What he believes is right, he believes is right. And he adheres to that. I don't always agree with his beliefs in what is right or wrong, but I really like the fact that he doesn't deviate from his beliefs."

And Camil still stands by his beliefs. Unlike many activists of the '60s and '70s, Camil has continued to speak out against government policies he feels are wrong and is active in humanitarian efforts worldwide. In 1990, he went to Central America as an official observer to the Nicaraguan elections. Also in 1990, he traveled to the Middle East on a fact-finding trip in which he represented the Veterans for Peace organization. In 1994, he returned to Vietnam as the U.S. representative for the Vietnam Friendship Village Project, an international effort to build a village with a school, an orphanage, a hospital and housing.

Gun Control, Waco and Oklahoma

Camil sees additional gun control legislation as an attempt to erode personal freedom. He worries about government abuse of power, citing the incidents at Waco and Ruby Ridge where government agents killed Americans. He says he wonders if we are being told the truth about the Oklahoma bombing and fears there are parallels between it and the experiences he had protesting the war.

"We see these things happen at Waco and at Ruby Ridge just like we saw at Kent State and with the Black Panthers and the Native American movement," Camil says. "We saw the American government murdering citizens. McVeigh sees the American government murdering citizens, and I see it too."

Camil wants people to remember the children who were killed at Waco, as well as those who were killed in the federal building in Oklahoma City. "All of those kids equally had the right to live their lives, and that right was taken away from them. All of those kids deserve justice, not only those in Oklahoma, but at Waco and Ruby Ridge too. The government needs to be held accountable."

Camil also disagrees with the government's war on drugs, which he says causes more problems than it solves. According to him, the government has ruined its credibility by jailing people for marijuana while alcohol and tobacco remain legal.

"The government has reformed the welfare system because it wasn't working. Why not do the same with this so-called war on drugs?" Camil asks. "We're spending more money on keeping people locked up in prisons than we spend on our kids. As a taxpayer, I would much rather see my tax dollars going on education than to jail a bunch of pot-smokers. Many Americans have smoked marijuana and know that it doesn't make them violent or aggressive. For the government to be having a war against this, to be putting away our children and fathers and mothers and sisters and friends, is totally unacceptable. Not one person belongs in prison for marijuana."

Not Your Usual Route to a Degree

Camil completed his degree requirements and graduated from UF during the Gainesville 8 Trial. He attributes his successful completion to teachers who worked with him and understood his outside pressures.

"When I was going to the University of Florida and doing all my anti-war activity and getting arrested, my professors brought homework to the jail so that I wouldn't be penalized," Camil says. "Talk about pressures. Getting arrested, getting thrown in jail, having major trials and trying to finish college at the same time is quite a job," he says. "I never could have done it if the teachers had done it by the book, like, 'Sorry, you had three unexcused absences, you're getting an F.'"

Camil says he has tremendous respect for teachers. He says teachers help develop America's future, our children. He feels that one of the country's biggest problems is that teachers are underpaid.

"If we scrimp [on education], then we undermine everything that comes after that," he says. "It helps us to grow and think about things when we see them from a different perspective."

Camil says he wants students today to step back and take a look at the government. "I always say to them, 'you don't have to believe me. Go and do some research, do some reading, find out for yourself who's telling the truth and who's not.' Because it's really important that they're able to tell the difference between lies and truths, and double-speak and propaganda."
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:15 pm

see link for full story

FBI's Expensive Sentinel Computer System Still Isn't Working, Despite Report

http://www.newsweek.com/fbis-expensive- ... ort-272855

Filed: 9/24/14

You can’t find what you need most of the time, or you get junk you don’t want, but other than that, the FBI’s long troubled, half-billion-dollar Sentinel computerized file system is coming along just fine, says the Justice Department’s watchdog.

Sentinel, successor to the FBI’s antiquated Automatic Case Support System, or ACS, was supposed to be finished by the end of 2009 at a cost of $425 million. Plagued by mismanagement, cost overruns and technical glitches detailed in a series of reviews through the years, its budget has ballooned another $100 million, the new report says. Years after it was launched, FBI special agents and intelligence analysts sometimes still have to visit another field office to obtain a particularly big or sensitive file, sources say.

Yet, perhaps reflecting the bureau’s can-do spirit, “the majority” of the 2,513 FBI employees surveyed (out of 35,000 who work for the bureau) say that, “Sentinel has had an overall positive impact on the FBI’s operations, making the FBI better able to carry out its mission, and better able to share information,” according to the report issued by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz.

Newsweek Magazine is Back In Print

That upbeat summary would seem to be undermined by specific complaints FBI employees had with the system, detailed deeper in the new report.

Two years ago, the IG noted, the FBI insisted that Sentinel’s search function worked just fine. “Yet we found that only 42 percent of the respondents to our survey who used Sentinel’s search functionality often received the results they needed,” the IG reported this week.

In particular, “Sentinel returned either too many search results for users to reasonably review or no results at all for a document the user knew existed,” 23 employees added in a comment section. (Italics added.)

Stuff was missing from the new system, too, employees complained, “features that they believed are critical to their duties,” such as “Sentinel’s integration with other FBI information technology systems.” Special Agents and their supervisors also “reported a significant decline in their level of satisfaction with the availability of technical and policy-related support after the deployment of Sentinel.”

Considering all that, it comes as little surprise to learn that some FBI employees yearn for the good old days, computer-wise. Twenty of them added complaints to the survey questionnaire that “the search function in the Automated Case Support system (ACS), the FBI’s prior case management system, was superior to the search function in Sentinel.”

Four years ago, a previous inspector general suggested that maybe the FBI should give up on Sentinel. "Regardless of the new development approach, it is important to note that Sentinel's technical requirements are now 6 years old, and there have been significant advances in technology and changes to the FBI's work processes during that time," then-IG Glenn A. Fine reported in Oct. 2010. Fine, much reviled by FBI brass for his aggressive coverage of the bureau, said then that the FBI "needs to carefully reassess whether there are new, less costly ways of achieving the functionality described in Sentinel's original requirements."

The FBI rejected that advice.

Two common employee complaints in 2010 were not addressed in the new IG report. One was that "several users lost partially completed forms and hours of work while using Sentinel,” because it lacked an auto-save capability. In addition, "users also found the lack of an integrated spell checker unacceptable because most current word processing software includes this feature," the IG said then.

The FBI pushed back hard against the 2010 report, caustically complaining that the IG had used outdated data fo
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:01 pm

http://whowhatwhy.com/2014/09/20/saudi- ... after-911/

Saudi Connections to ISIS? Nah, Can’t Be True After 9/11…
Print This Post Print This Post
By Bryson Hull on Sep 20, 2014
Getting payback (or is it blowback?) in Iraq and Syria

Getting payback (or is it blowback?) in Iraq and Syria

Now that the U.S. is back at it in Iraq against a new foe, there’s suddenly renewed focus on evidence of Saudi involvement in 9/11.

More specifically, questions are now being asked about whether the U.S. government’s suppression of what it learned about Saudi Arabia during the 9/11 investigations contributed directly to the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Former Sen. Bob Graham, who co-chaired the official 9/11 inquiry, told Counterpunch that “the failure to shine a full light on Saudi actions and particularly its involvement in 9/11 has contributed to the Saudi ability to continue to engage in actions that are damaging to the U.S.—and in particular their support for ISIS.”

Though it’s now well-known that there was some Saudi involvement in 9/11, WhoWhatWhy was the first news organization to uncover the fact that a Saudi in Florida, who hosted the hijackers, worked directly for the Saudi prince in charge of aviation. We also pointed out that there was no hurry to dig deeper into the story by the mainstream media.

The direct contacts we established are a crucial part of the story. So too is the FBI’s reluctant admission that it knew about—and covered up—“many connections” between a Saudi family and the hijackers. Then there’s also the information contained in 28 pages redacted from the congressional report on 9/11, a part of the puzzle getting a new look in the New Yorker thanks to the ISIS news peg.

What all this leads us to ask is this: Why is the U.S. once again plunging into a fight that is at least partially of its own making? (That’s to say nothing of the contribution of America’s failed policy in Iraq to the current fiasco.) ISIS is yet another example of a militant group that grew into a threat in large part due to the support of an ostensible ally.

In this latest case, said ally is going to be hosting training camps for moderate Syrian rebels, who are supposed to be some of the boots-on-the-ground against ISIS. This couldn’t possibly be a bad idea, could it?

That Saudi Arabia has a role, either tacit or implicit, in funneling money to Islamic militants is no secret to anyone, least of all the United States government. Hilary Clinton, when she was Secretary of State, was explicit in her request to put greater pressure on the Saudi government to knock off its loose approach to jihadi financing.

“Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qa’ida, the Taliban, LeT, and other terrorist groups, including Hamas, which probably raise millions of dollars annually from Saudi sources,” Clinton wrote in a Dec. 30, 2009 cable obtained by WikiLeaks.

Haven’t we seen this before? An ally that, for its own foreign policy or domestic political reasons, supports (or turns a blind eye to homegrown support for) groups that fight directly against the United States? You could start with Pakistan’s nurturing of al Qaeda and the Taliban, which began with the CIA’s backing of Afghan mujahideen who counted Osama bin Laden among their benefactors.

A BAD REMAKE

This latest episode of the U.S. vs Jihadis show is clearly a repeat, like a ham-handed Hollywood remake of a beloved TV series from an earlier time. At least the recurring characters are familiar.

Now, it looks like it’s the Saudis again—at a minimum, by way of a laissez-faire attitude toward fundraising on its soil—as well as rich Qataris and Kuwaitis. Official Washington, the powerful interests behind the scenes and the think-tanks allied to them would tell you otherwise, although there is some dissent.

So the cycle of post-9/11 warfare continues, with minimal official scrutiny of the history of how it started. Any guesses as to why it keeps going with no end in sight?

WhoWhatWhy plans to continue doing this kind of groundbreaking original reporting. You can count on us. Can we count on you? What we do is only possible with your support.

Please click here to donate; it’s tax deductible. And it packs a punch.
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:23 pm

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... ryart.html

Artists take aim at hidden world of modern US surveillance

'Covert Operations’ exhibition brings FOIA requests and dogged investigative fieldwork into museum setting
September 26, 2014 6:00AM ET

Detail from "Six CIA Agents Wanted in Connection with the Abduction of Abu Omar from Milan, Italy" by artist Trevor Paglen, 2007.Trevor Paglen

SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - While walking to the mosque in Milan where he was imam, radical Egyptian cleric Abu Omar was pepper sprayed and bundled into a van by Central Intelligence Agency operatives working in tandem with Italy's security services.

Omar was flown in a Learjet from Aviano Air Base to Egypt where he was held without trial for four years, during which time he said he was interrogated, tortured with electricity and abused.

Grainy, off-center Xeroxed copies of the passport photo pages of six CIA officers wanted in connection with the abduction of Omar back in February 2003 now hang in a groundbreaking exhibition that seeks to make visible the opaque workings of the United States' national security apparatus.

"Covert Operations: Investigating the Known Unknowns," which opens Saturday at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, brings together works by 13 artists that lift the veil on the clandestine world of illegal rendition flights, Hunter drones, spy satellites, border technologies and terrorist profiling that has flourished in the wake of the September 11, 2001, attacks.
Trevor Paglen, Untitled (Reaper Drone), 2010
Upon close inspection, Trevor Paglen's "Untitled (Reaper Drone)," 2010, reveals an all-but-invisible MQ-9 Reaper unmanned aerial vehicle which is used in combat in Afghanistan, Pakistan and along the U.S. borders. Trevor Paglen

Trevor Paglen reportedly indirectly obtained copies of the passport pages – reproduced in the show as individually framed inkjet prints - from hotels where the alleged agents stayed in Italy after an investigation by Milan police using cell phone records, credit card purchases, hotel bills and travel documents reconstructed their movements. The probe led to the conviction in absentia of more than 20 U.S. agents.

“These artists have each undertaken a weighty responsibility: To make the invisible visible for the rest of us,” curator Claire C. Carter wrote in the prologue to a book accompanying the show. “Bearing witness visually can be more successful than a thousand words.”

The visual artists in the exhibition, including Paglen, use a variety of tools such as the Freedom of Information Act, government archives and their own dogged fieldwork to reveal some of the government's covert activities along with its haunting missteps in the weeks before the 9/11 attacks.

Holzer, a conceptual artist, reproduces a heavily redacted report sent by Phoenix FBI agent Ken Williams to his superiors in July 2001, warning that Osama bin Laden may have been sending students to U.S. flight schools who would be "in a position in the future to conduct terror activity against civil aviation targets." It flagged the investigation of Zakaria Mustapha Soubra, a Prescott, Arizona, flight-school student known for his connections to Al-Qaeda. The unheeded report, which Holzer splashes across seven panels in a work titled "Phoenix yellow and white," was a key piece of evidence drawn on by the 9/11 Commission Report while looking into failures to prevent the attacks.
Jenny Holzer, Phoenix yellow white (detail), 2006
For "Phoenix yellow white (detail)," 2006, conceptual artist Jenny Holzer draws on an overlooked FBI report that called attention to Osama bin Laden's activities in the months prior to the Sept. 11 attacks.Jenny Holzer / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York

The sprawling growth of national security programs is obliquely captured in photographs by Paglen, an artist, geographer and writer who probes the intersection between the secret state and the visible world. A picture of a white slash scored across a star-splashed night sky records the fleeting arc of Lacrosse/Onyx II, a radar-imaging reconnaissance satellite able to peer through clouds. The technology’s existence remained classified until 2008.

His work "Untitled (Reaper Drone)" is at first glance an impressionistic photograph of a crimson- and violet-suffused twilight snapped near Creech Air Force Base in Nevada. Close inspection reveals an all-but-invisible MQ-9 Reaper unmanned aerial vehicle which is used in combat in Afghanistan, Pakistan and other conflict zones, and, in an unarmed surveillance role, by U.S. Customs and Border Protection to monitor its land and sea borders.
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:44 pm

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed ... m-123.html

September 28, 2014
Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto Alleges Israeli Cabinet Minister Threatened Him Over US Rep Michael Grimm Contributions

Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto 4A top official in Israel tried to intimidate Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto – who claims Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm shook him down for donations, sources familiar with the investigation – likely Pinto's attorneys Alan Dershowitz and Arthur Aidala – told the New York Post.

Above: Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto

Last updated at 2:32 pm CDT

As you read the New York Post report below, remember two key facts the Post chose not to report:

1. Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto's associates allegedly stole millions of dollars in food and other donations earmarked for Holocaust survivors. It was a criminal investigation into those thefts from the Hazon Yeshaya charity that allegedly prompted Pinto to try to bribe senior police officers to get inside details of that investigation. In his pea bargain with state prosecutors, Pinto reportedly admitted to personally benefiting from $1.2 million of that stolen money.

2. Cops recorded the key bribe – $100,000 in Swiss francs – being given. The recipient was wearing a wire. The person who delivered the bribe was Pinto's wife, who served as Pinto's bag man. She tried to commit suicide after she and her husband were arrested shortly after the attempted bribe.

Knowing those key facts makes Pinto a much less likable figure, and makes the spin of much of the Post's reporting ring false – which is likely why the Post left those facts out.

Who is guilty here? Grimm? Pinto? Biton? Ne'eman? Likely all of them and many more. To present Pinto as a victim is bizarre.

The only true victims in this sordid tale are the hundreds of poor elderly Holocaust survivors who died hungry because of the Hazon Yeshaya embezzlement – yet the New York Post says nothing about it.

Alan Dershowitz has long track record of representing the most vile clients, and of unethically using the media to push what have later turned out to be false claims about opponents – like, for example, his smear of Sam Kellner.

That Dershowitz (and Arthur Aidala, disgraced former Brooklyn DA Charles J. Hynes' close associate and backer) chose to defend a haredi rabbi who admits he lived in luxury on money stolen from poor Holocaust survivors is despicable, and if Dershowitz's conduct toward Sam Kellner wasn't evidence enough to boot Dershowitz out of the Jewish community he claims to love, his conduct here with Pinto's case should be. There are lots of defense attorneys in the world and there is no ethical need for Dershowitz to defend or aid Pinto – unless, of course, Dershowitz is donating his entire fee to a legitimate nonprofit that feeds poor Holocaust survivors in Israel. But he isn't. (And if he claims to be defending Pinto for free, that only makes his lack of ethics worse.)

Here's the NY Post's report, which appears to have been spoonfed to it by (no surprise here) Dershowitz and Aidala:

A top official in Israel tried to intimidate the rabbi who claims Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm shook him down for donations, sources familiar with the investigation told The Post.

The FBI is investigating allegations by Orthodox mystic Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto, who testified against Grimm in 2010.

In 2011, then-Israeli Justice Minister Yaakov Neeman, a follower of the rabbi, visited Pinto at his home in the city of Ashdod in southern Israel and told him that if he continued to cooperate with the FBI, “you’re going to have a disaster in Israel,” a source told The Post. “In Israel they’re going to ruin you.”

“The rabbi started off as a victim and did the right thing by seeking out law enforcement, and now has been victimized once again,” said Arthur Aidala, Pinto’s Manhattan lawyer. He has been joined by famed attorney Alan Dershowitz, who is a follower and longtime friend of the rabbi.

It is unclear whether Grimm was directly involved, but Pinto’s supporters believe he exerted his own pressure on Israeli power brokers fearful of losing the Republican congressman as a supporter.

Grimm, who pleaded not guilty to tax fraud, perjury and obstruction in April — charges related to a Manhattan restaurant he owned — is the co-chair of the House Republican Israel Caucus. In 2011 during a trip to the country, he described attending “an intimate meeting” with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

A year after Neeman’s visit, Pinto, who divides his time between Ashdod and Manhattan, was charged with extortion in Israel. In October 2012, he was placed under house arrest, accused of paying a senior police official in exchange for information on an investigation which involved him and a branch of his charity, Shuva Israel.

Two weeks ago, Pinto struck a deal with Israeli authorities to plead guilty.

Pinto’s supporters say the guilty plea was made under duress when Israeli authorities threatened to press charges against Pinto’s ailing wife.

And they characterized the rabbi’s payments — several hundred thousand dollars — to senior police commander Ephraim Bracha as aid to a loyal follower. In fact, Pinto was open about the payments to his FBI handlers who even informed Israeli authorities, said the source.

In a statement, Grimm’s office denied any connection. “The notion that the congressman has even the slightest ability to influence legal matters in Israel is completely ridiculous and absurd on its face,” it wrote.

Pinto, a descendant of two Sephardic rabbinical dynasties and one of the wealthiest religious leaders in Israel, counts LeBron James, disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner and Ofer Yardeni, a founder of Stonehenge Partners, among his followers and associates. He is considered like a saint among his supporters, who follow him with cultlike devotion.

Grimm, 44, was one of them, at least until Pinto sparked a federal investigation against the congressman when he went to authorities to report that he was the victim of an alleged extortion scheme carried out by two former members of his inner circle, Israeli entrepreneur Ofer Biton and p.r. executive Ronn Torossian.

A close associate of the rabbi wrote a check for $135,000 to RDT, a consulting firm controlled by Torossian, according to court papers. More money flowed in from other followers. By May 2010, Biton had invested $500,000 in a business venture as a first step to securing a US investor’s visa. Torossian has denied any wrongdoing.

When the demands for money continued, Pinto and his wife reached out to Grimm, a former Marine and FBI agent who had been introduced to the rabbi by Biton. It’s unclear how Biton and Grimm knew each other.

Grimm promised to make the problems with Torossian and ­Biton go away if the rabbi prevailed upon his supporters to donate to Grimm’s first run for Congress in 2010, according to the source.

A large portion of Grimm’s donations for the November 2010 election came from the Orthodox Jewish community. There were accusations that some donations were over the $4,800 limit prescribed by federal campaign-finance rules and were made by foreign nationals, who are prohibited from donating.
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:34 pm

see link for full story

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-con ... le/2554193

FBI concealed terror suspect from 9/11 Commission
BY: Susan Ferrechio September 30, 2014 | 5:17 pm

This Oct. 2008 file photo shows al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike. Al-Awlaki, an American, was designated a terrorist by U.S. officials and is believed to be connected to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. (AP Photo/Muhammad ud-Deen, File)
FBI Judicial Watch September 11 Terrorist Attacks National Security PennAve Terrorism al Qaeda

The conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch has obtained internal FBI documents showing a rift between the bureau and the 9/11 Commission over al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who was later killed by a U.S. drone strike in Yemen.

Al-Awlaki, an American, was designated a terrorist by U.S. officials and is believed to be connected to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

According to Judicial Watch, which obtained the documents through a FOIA request, the FBI was in contact with al-Awlaki beginning in 2003, but would not help the commission reach him for their investigation.

The FBI apparently kept close track of al-Awlaki, noting that he spent $2,350 on prostitutes in the D.C. area in 2001 and 2002.

The FBI, however, refused to help the the 9/11 Commission, which traveled to Yemen in an attempt to track down al-Awlaki while, unbeknownst to them, he remained in phone and email contact with the FBI.

In one email to an unknown FBI agent, he offered to meet with U.S. officials to counter the “lies” he believes were written about him in the Sept. 11 congressional report.

“Even though I have nothing more to say than what I did at our previous meetings I just wanted to let you know that I am around and available,” al-Awlaki said in an Oct. 23, 2003 email to the unnamed agent. “I am amazed at how absurd the media could be and I hope that the U.S. authorities know better and realize that what was mentioned about me was nothing but lies.”

Judicial Watch last year obtained FBI surveillance logs showing agents in 2002 followed al-Awlaki to the Pentagon, where he was invited to speak at a luncheon as part of the government’s Muslim outreach program.

“These new documents raise troubling questions about the FBI’s dealings with al-Awlaki, a known terrorist that the FBI knew had facilitated the 9/11 attacks,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said Tuesday. “The FBI’s refusal to assist the 9/11 Commission is an outright scandal that deserves further scruti
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:23 am

see link for full story

FBI moves to fire 11 whistleblowers, key senator fears retaliation
Eleven served with Loss of Effectiveness orders, warned of possible firings

"These whistleblowers never have the opportunity to make their case," said Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican. "It's stereotypical treatment of whistleblowers for the executive branch." (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)
“These whistleblowers never have the opportunity to make their case,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican. “It’s stereotypical treatment of whistleblowers for the executive branch.”

- Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Eleven whistleblowers in the FBI say the bureau is targeting them for termination in retaliation for their revelations about FBI wrongdoing, the top Republican on the Senate Committee on the Judiciary announced Wednesday.

The whistleblowers, who have spoken out about various problems and wrongdoing at the law enforcement agency, said they recently have been served with Loss of Effectiveness orders, warning that their performance is suffering and that they could soon be fired.

“These whistleblowers never have the opportunity to make their case,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican. “It’s stereotypical treatment of whistleblowers for the executive branch.”

SEE ALSO: Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology

The letters sent to the employees mark the first major case showing how new FBI Director James B. Comey may react to internal whistleblowers.

Mr. Grassley noted that the Loss of Effectiveness orders don’t allow employees an appeal and bypass the bureau’s Office of Professional Responsibility, which usually deals with employee matters.

“If these allegations are true, the FBI’s treatment of whistleblowers stands in stark contrast with how it treats agents who have been found by [internal investigators] to have committed actual, disciplinable offenses,” Mr. Grassley said in a September letter to the FBI director.

The senator cited the case of an FBI agent who was having a relationship with a foreign citizen and had divulged sensitive information. The agent was never sent a Loss of Effectiveness (LOE) letter, and the agent’s case was handled through the Office of Professional Responsibility, he said.

“There is serious cause for concern that the FBI’s use of LOEs may be similarly arbitrary and capricious in other cases as well as a tool of whistleblower retaliation,” Mr. Grassley wrote.

Officials at the FBI could not be reached for comment Wednesday evening.

But in a September response to Mr. Grassley’s letter, the bureau said that LOE letters are a means to “maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our workforce.”

“The FBI intends the process to be fair and to improve the efficiency of the workforce,” the bureau said. “A LOE transfer does not result in a loss in pay or a demotion in rank.”

“All FBI employees are subject to being moved from a particular assignment for the betterment of the organization and to promote the leadership qualities needed for the FBI to be effective,” the bureau letter said.

The whistleblowers said the FBI Office of Integrity and Compliance is concerned about the issue of retaliation and is working on drafting changes to the agency’s policies on the treatment of whistleblowers.

Mr. Grassley pointed to the case of agent Richard Kiper, who was working as the unit chief of the Investigative Training Unit in the FBI Training Division. But Mr. Kiper claims FBI leaders gave him a Loss of Effectiveness letter in July 2013 in retaliation after he provided information on problems in the training curriculum and business process. Based on the Loss of Effectiveness order, Mr. Kiper was demoted.

The FBI has taken retaliatory action against whistleblowers in the past. In 2007 former agent Jane Turner won a court case against the agency after she was forced out due to retaliation. FBI officials said she had tarnished the agency’s reputation for reporting about the potential theft of property from ground zero in New York City.

Story Continues →

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z3ExQlf5C4
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

see link for full story

Oct 2 2014
Silk Road Lawyers Poke Holes in FBI’s Story

New court documents released this week by the U.S. government in its case against the alleged ringleader of the Silk Road online black market and drug bazaar suggest that the feds may have some ‘splaining to do.
The login prompt and CAPTCHA from the Silk Road home page.

Prior to its disconnection last year, the Silk Road was reachable only via Tor, software that protects users’ anonymity by bouncing their traffic between different servers and encrypting the traffic at every step of the way. Tor also lets anyone run a Web server without revealing the server’s true Internet address to the site’s users, and this was the very technology that the Silk road used to obscure its location.

Last month, the U.S. government released court records claiming that FBI investigators were able to divine the location of the hidden Silk Road servers because the community’s login page employed an anti-abuse CAPTCHA service that pulled content from the open Internet — thus leaking the site’s true Internet address.

But lawyers for alleged Silk Road captain Ross W. Ulbricht (a.k.a. the “Dread Pirate Roberts”) asked the court to compel prosecutors to prove their version of events. And indeed, discovery documents reluctantly released by the government this week appear to poke serious holes in the FBI’s story.

For starters, the defense asked the government for the name of the software that FBI agents used to record evidence of the CAPTCHA traffic that allegedly leaked from the Silk Road servers. The government essentially responded (PDF) that it could not comply with that request because the FBI maintained no records of its own access, meaning that the only record of their activity is in the logs of the seized Silk Road servers.

The response that holds perhaps the most potential to damage the government’s claim comes in the form of a configuration file (PDF) taken from the seized servers. Nicholas Weaver,a researcher at the International Computer Science Institute (ICSI) and at the University of California, Berkeley, explains the potential significance:

“The IP address listed in that file — 62.75.246.20 — was the front-end server for the Silk Road,” Weaver said. “Apparently, Ulbricht had this split architecture, where the initial communication through Tor went to the front-end server, which in turn just did a normal fetch to the back-end server. It’s not clear why he set it up this way, but the document the government released in 70-6.pdf shows the rules for serving the Silk Road Web pages, and those rules are that all content – including the login CAPTCHA – gets served to the front end server but to nobody else. This suggests that the Web service specifically refuses all connections except from the local host and the front-end Web server.”

Translation: Those rules mean that the Silk Road server would deny any request from the Internet that wasn’t coming from the front-end server, and that includes the CAPTCHA.

“This configuration file was last modified on June 6, so on June 11 — when the FBI said they [saw this leaky CAPTCHA] activity — the FBI could not have seen the CAPTCHA by connecting to the server while not using Tor,” Weaver said. “You simply would not have been able to get the CAPTCHA that way, because the server would refuse all requests.”

The FBI claims that it found the Silk Road server by examining plain text Internet traffic to and from the Silk Road CAPTCHA, and that it visited the address using a regular browser and received the CAPTCHA page. But Weaver says the traffic logs from the Silk Road server (PDF) that also were released by the government this week tell a different story.

“The server logs which the FBI provides as evidence show that, no, what happened is the FBI didn’t see a leakage coming from that IP,” he said. “What happened is they contacted that IP directly and got a PHPMyAdmin configuration page.” See this PDF file for a look at that PHPMyAdmin page. Here is the PHPMyAdmin server configuration.

But this is hardly a satisfying answer to how the FBI investigators located the Silk Road servers. After all, if the FBI investigators contacted the PHPMyAdmin page directly, how did they know to do that in the first place?

“That’s still the $64,000 question,” Weaver said. “So both the CAPTCHA couldn’t leak in that configuration, and the IP the government visited wasn’t providing the CAPTCHA, but instead a PHPMyAdmin interface. Thus, the leaky CAPTCHA story is full of holes.”

Many in the Internet community have officially called baloney [that's a technical term] on the government’s claims, and these latest apparently contradictory revelations from the government are likely to fuel speculation that the government is trying to explain away some not-so-by-the-book investigative methods.

“I find it surprising that when given the chance to provide a cogent, on-the record explanation for how they discovered the server, they instead produced a statement that has b
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:00 pm

see link for full story

Technology Center of DuPage instructor accidentally fires gun during class

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/26703 ... -fires-gun

Oct 04, 2014 11:12 AM

A gun was accidentally discharged by a criminal justice instructor at Technology Center of DuPage during a class, striking a file cabinet and wall.

School director Jim Thorne said the instructor, a retired FBI agent he didn't identify, wasn't authorized to have the gun on the school's property in Addison.

The Daily Herald in Arlington Heights reports three students were watching the instructor's demonstration Friday when the incident occurred. No one was injured.

School officials say the instructor was escorted from the building after the incident and placed on administrative leave. Thorne said the instructor's future status won't be determined until after an investigation is complete.

Addison Police Department Director Tim Hayden says the instructor has been questioned, but a decision on whether he'll be charged hasn't been made.
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:19 pm

see link for full story

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2014/10 ... ropaganda/

Proof: CIA Uses Hollywood to Feed You Its Propaganda

05 October 2014 10:00

I watched the movie WALL-E with my nephew a few days ago. It is a cute piece of animated science fiction and packs in numerous environmental messages. I almost forget that it comes from the ruthless mega corporation Disney who is to blame for dodging lawsuits for water pollution.

Moreover, the CIA and Disney have had a cozy relationship for a number of years. Robert Carey Broughton, Disney’s effects wizard, worked for the OSS in WWII. Disney makeup specialist John Chambers worked for the agency in the 60’s and the CIA is proud to say so.

Walt was so keen on the OSS he apparently designed an insignia for their special operations branch. It recently came out that high-level ex-CIA execs helped Disney amass a fortune of land in Florida.

Obviously, the CIA’s involvement in the entertainment industry goes back to WWII under the aforementioned OSS. The relationship became more formalized under Mockingbird, which began almost immediately after the CIA’s establishment in 1947 (not in the early 50s as stated in official documents).

The CIA began promoting UFOs as alien vehicles by April 1952 in the mainstream press via assets like Henry Luce. However, there is evidence the agency and its lower level media assets were dabbling in and around Kenneth Arnold’s sighting. Good conduits for CIA disinformation appear to have been hucksters like Ray Palmer and those in the science fiction publishing fraternity. (5) (6)

Reinterpreting History: The CIA Ve
fruhmenschen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Just so everyone is clear, this thread gets closed November 15th, and I'm gonna be sorely disappointed if we haven't ended the FBI by then.

That's over a month, guys. C'mon. This ain't GLP.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Fruh, It would have been helpful had you posted this article in the Global warming thread as well.

But putting anywhere on RI right wing propaganda from this ass should be avoided. He doesn't at all understand the issue and believes CO2 is what environmentalists are combating whereas in actuality that's only a part of the battle. The main concern aside direct CO2 emissions is the emissions of many aerosols with a warming potential far greater than CO2, also released in gigatons and lesser quantities. Land application of some pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers too, emit climate warming emissions in the form of areosol particulates. And Carbon Black, soot is also of great concern.

I got to here before quitting reading:
But the worst part is what these “environmentalists” have done to the manufacturing base of this nation in the name of “carbon reduction.” Any idiot will tell you it has moved our manufacturing base to China along with, now get this, our food processing operations. China, of all places, has the worst environment concerns of all the manufacturing nations on earth, and they are now making your Krakus ham! [Editor’s Note: Research if you disagree]

DO we have any idiots here who might believe environmentalists drove industry to China? Do any here believe this?

Perhaps what he meant was that big business could more easily bribe the Chinese than our US regulators, who are in effect mostly company people either on their way to or back from working for an industry they regulate?
Perhaps because in China they could poison the land water and people without the oh, so onerous US regulations?

This guy is a pro at slinging alarmist BS. Environmentalists have caused our economic decline. Gimme a break. You really know how to be fooled by a pro disinfo officer, Fruh.

fruhmenschen » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:22 pm wrote:http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2014/SEP16/FBIAgent.html

see link for full story

says
Carbon Dioxide releases are not detrimental;
UN-funded ‘science’ a fraud on the American people

September 16, 2014

Gary DiLaura

As a federal agent, I spent a career putting thieves, cheats, and con men in jail. Retired, now I can't keep quiet any more with what I see going on. I have to try and get my countrymen to open their eyes and ears to the cons around them.

In the following weeks I will be writing about what I think are the biggest frauds being perpetrated on the American people.

This week I will focus on the fraud of deceiving the public that increasing carbon dioxide by human sources is causing the planet immeasurable harm.

First, there is currently .045% CO2 in the atmosphere over the earth right now.

That this is the lowest carbon dioxide level since the beginning of time is the best guess of our scientists.

There are 200 active volcanoes in the world. Studies show that a “burp” from one of these volcanoes puts as much CO2 into the atmosphere as the entire population of the United States does in three years of “CO2 polluting.” Science doesn’t know if CO2 causes holes in the atmosphere or if holes in the atmosphere cause CO2 increases.

According to Dr. Art Robinson, who was instrumental in forming the EPA in 1971, and the first EPA director, and who is one of the world’s foremost recognized experts on environmental issues, there is no evidence that CO2 releases by human sources causes global warming.

Further, in 1998, 31,000 scientists signed Dr. Robinson’s petition to Congress urging Congress not to sign any world or international agreements to reduce CO2 or other greenhouse gas emissions because the fact is that there is not one single piece of scientific evidence supporting that release of CO2 or greenhouse gases by human sources causes global warming period!

But, of much more importance, what science does know is: 1.) CO2 is essential for the existence of human life and to decrease CO2 emissions would be detrimental to human health! (Bet you never heard that on NBC, ABC, or CBS and that’s probably because it is a scientific fact.), and 2.) IPCC studies on global warming are not science driven.

Dr. Robinson also believes that “there is no global warming” and he and Dr. Roy Spencer and Dr. Bernd Palmer, other well-known and respected scientists, say that the earth has cooled by .7 degrees Celsius in the past three years. The cooling may be the reason the global warming fanatics have been so quiet lately.

Dr. Robinson, who is responsible for the Big 8 Environmental laws like clean air and clean water, also now believes that the EPA, that he created and directed, should be eliminated! It is causing more damage to the economy of the United States than it is good for the environment! This is a belief shared by scientists, economists, and average citizens. EPA duties should be turned over to the states. It is an agency that is legislating by regulating, at the whim of the President, and is out of control.

By the way, over 9,000 of the 31,000 signers to Dr. Robinson’s petition were PhD experts on environmental issues! Of course, Al Gore knows more than they do! He should, because he invented the internet, according to him.

The UN funded the United National Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), financed all the global warming “studies” that Al Gore and others rely upon for their scientific data. The IPCC however only funds a “study” if the premise of the study group, waiting for the grant, is that “there is global warming.”

Let me say that again, the IPCC only finances a “study” if the study group agrees to assume there is global warming, as their confidential premise, before they begin their “study”! There has not been one study funded by the IPCC that has studied “if there is” global warming! Nor has the IPCC studied what effect human CO2 emissions may have on earth’s temperatures or what effect sun spots have on earth’s temperature!

These are the scientific studies Al Gore and the Gorites rely on, solely!

What they are is as phony as Gore and the environmentalists that support him!

The top scientists in the world believe that without CO2 we could not survive and there should not be any efforts to reduce CO2 emissions by manmade sources or anything else until we can find out what is the real scientific truth.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Perelandra » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:10 pm

^Historically, said username has not shown much interest in helpfulness or accuracy. If he thanked you for your service, I'd be surprised.

Wombaticus Rex » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:33 am wrote:Just so everyone is clear, this thread gets closed November 15th, and I'm gonna be sorely disappointed if we haven't ended the FBI by then.

That's over a month, guys. C'mon. This ain't GLP.
Semper fi!
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” - William Faulkner
Perelandra

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion