The build-up to war on Russia

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The build-up to war on Russia

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:07 am

seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:48 am wrote:and he has so much money invested in Russia ...he can't have that he needs to get that 500 BILLION dollar EXXON deal up and running again...

Yes, which makes it a stroke of luck for the planet that the other obnoxious plutocrat is not now enthroned in the sacred Oval Office. Nuclear war is not very good for the environment, or so I've heard. Nor was President Obama's sterling liberal support for years of jihadi war on Syria. Nor was his and Hillary's successful liberation of Libya. She came, she saw, he died. And it was all very good for the environment.

It's a good thing that Democrat plutocrats have never had any interest at all in oil pipelines. The climate might be in danger otherwise. Luckily, liberals' computers are fueled by fairydust, and if their bombers ever take to the air, then only on fairies' wings.

Enough. Please stop spamming this thread, slad. The thread topic is printed at the top of the thread.

Back on-topic.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:09 am

if you please I am talking about Russia and that is not spamming
I am still on topic

There will be no war with Russia now that Trump's in

just because I agree with you does not mean I am spamming this thread and we were having such a lovely conversation
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:12 am

"Congress for the first time authorized the Department of Defense to provide vetted-Syrian rebels with anti-aircraft missiles. The provision is contained within the $619 billion Fiscal Year 2017 National Defense Authorization Act, which passed the Senate on Dec. 8 and the House on Dec. 2.

Under the bill, the Secretaries of Defense and State must submit a report to Congress explaining why they determined Syrian groups need man-portable air defense systems (MANPADS)."

(SOFREP: Trusted News and Intelligence From Spec Ops Veterans, "Congress authorizes anti-aircraft missiles for Syrian Opposition")

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40244

The Russians have already made it clear that they will neither abandon Syria to the US Empire nor tolerate the imposition of a no-fly-zone there. So how will they react when their military aircraft get shot down by US missiles?

Meanwhile, the deranged fantasy that PUTIN ATTACKED AMERICA is fast becoming accepted common sense.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:47 am

This is long and detailed, and I have not had time to read it yet. But it came with a strong recommendation and Hellevig looks like a very serious guy.

EU's Infowar On Russia - Putting In Place A Totalitarian Media Regime And Speech Control
Author: Jon Hellevig December 16, 2016

http://blogengine.hellevig.net/post/201 ... ntrol.aspx

Ditto this, from Gowans.

How an evidence-free CIA finding alleging Russian interference in the US election was turned into an indisputable ‘truth

December 17, 2016
Updated December 18, 2016

By Stephen Gowans

https://gowans.wordpress.com/2016/12/17 ... ble-truth/

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:06 pm

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:17 pm

For many people this reaffirms the 'Russian Aggression' meme. The irruption of truth over the last few days since the ending of the siege of Alleppo has to be countered. This is a high profile attempt to return the narrative to its original track through our visceral response to a murder which we can all see. Among other things.

"This man must have had a grievance, it must have been the Russian Aggression in Syria. They hacked our elections didn't they?"
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby tapitsbo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Exactly, the NYTimes' headline suggests it was a legitimate retaliation for Aleppo.

"Putin and Erdogan are threats to world order and we're angry our coups against them haven't worked;

stop complaining about our long-time jihadist proxies, you need to get used to them or else you are an irresponsible fake news promoter and you deserve to be in a psych ward"
tapitsbo

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:27 pm

^^So Russia is to blame for the murder of the Russian ambassador to Turkey by a Turkish bodyguard. Of course.

It is all completely insane.

The USA is the enemy of the planet.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby brekin » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:23 pm

MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 pm wrote:^^So Russia is to blame for the murder of the Russian ambassador to Turkey by a Turkish bodyguard. Of course.

Where do you live again?
Chances are you'd be speaking Russian or German right now if it wasn't for the USA.
Which you may be down with, of course, but I thought I'd remind you of that.
Your welcome.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:26 pm

brekin » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:23 pm wrote:
Chances are you'd be speaking Russian or German right now if it wasn't for the USA.

Your welcome.

I do speak German, fluently. And mind you're English, it's defektiv.

edited to remove brainfrying gif posted by someone with an apparent mental age of nine
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:38 pm

brekin » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:23 am wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 pm wrote:^^So Russia is to blame for the murder of the Russian ambassador to Turkey by a Turkish bodyguard. Of course.

Where do you live again?
Which you may be down with, of course, but I thought I'd remind you of that.
Your welcome.

Without Russia, the second world war would have been lost, with or without the late entry of the US of A. It's just a fact. Whether I'm a Putin bot or you are a cretin.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby brekin » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:41 pm

MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:26 pm wrote:
brekin » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:23 pm wrote:
Your welcome.

I do speak German, fluently. And mind you're English, it's defektiv.

What's German for "waffler"? You got rid of the original bit about me revealing my quality for the millionth time. I liked that.
And now this below. Jeez, enough with the germanic brooding, just get er dun.
Edit: Oops, that was Harvey's contribution. Explaining how a table isn't a table without four legs or something for those who don't know.
Yes, the war would have been lost if Russia didn't enter, but then if the US didn't then the it would have been lost anyway with a Russian Europe.

Without Russia, the second world war would have been lost, with or without the late entry of the US of A.
Last edited by brekin on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby tapitsbo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:42 pm

It's funny that both partisan "sides" of the current conflict over MENA/Europe/etc. use analogies with WWII, inevitably comparing the other side to Nazi Germany.

The analogies are a little clunky, in my opinion.
tapitsbo

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:45 pm

I don't think anyone here compared any of the participants to Nazi Germany. It's high time someone did, though.

brekin wrote:You got rid of the original bit about me revealing my quality for the millionth time. I liked that.

Don't misquote me. I said: "You reveal you're quality for the milionth thyme." HTH. Now stop spamming the thread.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:48 pm

American exceptionalism. You're drunk on it because you're afraid. It's not the answer. It's just another lie. The British wrote the book on lies. I'm not proud as a Brit. I'm ashamed. Get a grip mate.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion