The build-up to war on Russia

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The build-up to war on Russia

Postby Novem5er » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:28 pm

If the US government wants war with Russia, they have exactly 14 days to start it. I don't have a lot of good to say about Trump, but at least I can say he probably won't start a hot war with Russia.
Novem5er

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Trump will not...he will have his own CIA that will tell him what he wants them to tell him and it will have something to do with IRAN...not Russia ..his money/debt is very very safe

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40188
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby tapitsbo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:34 pm

People like Kerry and Obama have essentially said no to the chorus of people demanding more and more direct US measures against Russia - no-fly-zones in Syria, etc..

Like the original push for war with Iran that never happened.

Iran today is not Saddam Hussein's Iraq, it's a very powerful country and the US has been co-operating with it to an increasing extent.

Who here thinks "war with Iran" is anywhere close to likely under the new administration, even if some of the figures once supported it?
tapitsbo

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:37 pm

LEDEEN/GEN. FLYNN

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40188

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby tapitsbo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:43 pm

The environment these people are operating in has changed a lot.
tapitsbo

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:47 pm

yes it has

and it's turned to Iran

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Novem5er, I don't know exactly how crazy or impatient these people are, or exactly who is pulling what strings behind the scenes, or to what intended end.

Fourteen days might well be time enough. All they need is an excuse; and -- as they've proven time and time again -- it doesn't even have to be a plausible excuse. Everyone will rally reliably round the fucking flag because a lifetime of TV has damaged their brains beyond repair and war is like totally fucking cool, especially when it's on the other side of the world and you can watch it on the telly. Plus, Russians are Commies, everyone knows that, and Communism is EVIL, everyone knows that too. So, what's not to like? Bring it on, Vlad.

Sure, it might take longer, and Trump might not be able to stop it even if he wanted to -- especially if he has, say, a sudden serious health issue or is faced with some compromising personal material. In any case, the US President is not an absolute monarch whose word is law. There is a Deep State and he's not it. There is a CIA and he's not it either. Nor is he immortal.

Something is going to have to save capitalism from the permanent-depression soon, and I believe the proposed cure will be war. It'll kick-start that moribund "economy", which we are all here on Earth to worship and serve (and obey). Lovely big profitable war, useful killer of useless eaters. France is already in a permanent state of emergency. Germany just got its grotesque 9/11. The UK is ruled by the most vicious crew of shits in my lifetime. Italy is Italy. NATO had no compunction about slicing up Yugoslavia. And The West (TM) has in any case been in a permanent state of war ever since the Enabling Act of Sept 2001.

- By the way, who is US President right now? Under whose rule are those US tanks rolling into Germany, Poland and the Baltic states? The guy's name escapes me for the moment, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't begin with a T and that he is not a member of the Republican Party.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Novem5er » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:18 pm

MacCruiskeen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:01 pm wrote:Novem5er, I don't know exactly how crazy or impatient these people are, or exactly who is pulling what strings behind the scenes, or to what intended end.

Fourteen days might well be time enough. All they need is an excuse; and - as they've proven time and time again -- it doesn't even have to be a plausible excuse. Sure, it might take longer, and Trump might not be able to stop it even if he wanted to - especially if he has, say, a sudden serious health issue or is faced with some compromising personal material. In any case, the US President is not an absolute monarch whose word is law. There is a Deep State and he's not it. There is a CIA and he's not it either. Nor is he immortal.

Something is going to have to save capitalism from the permanent-depression soon, and I believe the proposed cure will be war. Lovely big profitable war, useful killer of useless eaters. France is already in a permanent state of emergency. Germany just got its grotesque 9/11. The UK is ruled by the most vicious crew of shits in my lifetime. Italy is Italy. NATO had no compunction about slicing up Yugoslavia. And The West (TM) has in any case been in a permanent state of war ever since the Enabling Act of Sept 2001.

- By the way, who is US President right now? Under whose rule are those US tanks rolling into Germany, Poland and the Baltic states? The guy's name escapes me for the moment, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't begin with a T.

You may well be right that a plan could be put in place before Trump takes office, and he may be unable to prevent it. I've been telling my friends and family for weeks now that I don't think Trump will make it through his first four years. He just looks unhealthy and it would not take much to push him into a health emergency, and the public would buy it, too.

Trump will have a strong influence over the military, as Commander in Cheif, but obviously the top brass and the civilian intelligence have their own cards to play and can exert their own influence on the president, be it hyped-up intelligence reports or possible blackmail against the Office.

From what I've heard, a lot of federal bureaucrats are very concerned about a Trump presidency because he is a wildcard and he has already antagonized areas and relationships that have been good for us over the last decade or more (China). Love them or hate them, a lot of government workers view themselves as the steady hand that keeps the barbarians at the gates (or far away on distant shores). The intelligence agencies are not happy about Trump, at all. Make of that what you will.
Novem5er

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 pm

They are talking thoroughly whacked out shite right now, as we are all aware. It's fucking insane. They're not even bothering to back the "election hack" nonsense any more. It's enough that Russia spies on the U.S.!!! Intolerable! Unprecedented!
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Nordic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 am

Paul Craig Roberts via Martin Love.

Paul Craig Roberts

Readers have asked me why 10 of 11 US aircraft carriers are lined up in a row in dock allegedly for maintanence. It reminds them of the battleships at Pearl Harbor. Readers ask if this could be an indication that the Deep State is planning a false flag attack on the carriers, as was carried out on the World Trade Center and Pentagon in order to get the US at war with the independent Muslim world, this time in order to get the US at war with Russia before Trump can restore normal relations.

I don’t think so. The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was real, if provoked. The deception apparently was in the fact that Washington had warning but did not share it with the US Navy in Pearl Harbor. The Battleships were outmoded weapons, and the aircraft carriers had been removed. It would be extremely difficult to blame a false flag attack on US aircraft carriers on Russia. Indeed, if Russia wants to attack the US, the target would not be obsolete weapons such as aircraft carriers.

According to what I have been told by former(?) intelligence officers, the aircraft carriers are in dock so that their copper wiring can be replaced by fiber optics. Apparently, the Russians have the capability to shut down the operating systems of our ships and aircraft that are copper wired. In behalf of this conclusion, there were news reports that a missile ship Washington sent to impress the Russian naval base in Crimea had all its systems shut down by the overflight of one Russian jet. According to another news report, two Israeli US jet fighters were sent to express disobdience to Russia’s controlled airspace in Syria. The Russians asked the Israelis to leave, and when they did not, the Russians shut down the fire control and communication systems of their aircraft.

According to what I have been told, the Russians discovered that copper wiring permits them to disrupt the operating systems with certain radar frequencies built into their air control systems

If this account is true, and I lack the technical experise to judge what I have been told, we are presented with a test case of what we are told are Russian and Chinesa aggressive intentions against the West. With the US carrier task forces inoperative, this is a prime time for Russia to seize Ukraine and whatever else they are alleged to want, and it is a prime time for China to take Taiwan and Japan if they want it. There is no American Navy to deploy to stop them, and a nuclear threat from the clowns in Washington would mean nothing other than the complete destruction of the entire Western world, with the moronic idiots in Washington being the first to go.

The charges of Chinese and Russian aggression are fantastic lies. China has not declared the Gulf of Mexico or the seas off the California coasts to be “areas of Chinese national interest,” but the killer bitch Hillary in the regime of the Nobel Peace Laureate declared the South China Sea to be “an area of US national interest.” This is provocation beyond provocation. No intelligent diplomat would ever make such a ridiculous and provocative claim.

Russia conquered Georgia in response to Georgia’s invasion of South Ossetia, but released it and did not reincorporate the former Russian province back into the Russian Federation where it had resided for 300 years. Russia refused the requests for reincorporation from the Donetsk and Luhansk breakaway republics in Ukraine. Russia has not declared the Baltics and Eastern Europe to be areas of Russian national interest, but the US has and has incorporated them into Washington’s mercenary army, stationing troops, tanks, and missiles there with which to attack Russia. Russia has not responded in kind.

All of the aggression in the world stems from Washington. This is plain as day. How come so few see the obvious? Who else but Washington has been at war since the Clinton regime murdering people in nine countries?

Why is the entire liberal-progressive-left helping the entrenched CIA Establishment demonize president-elect Donald Trump, whose stated goal is to normalize relations with Russia? Is this an indication that the liberal-progressive-left is a CIA front? This possibility is not far-fetched. As it is a known fact that the CIA owns the American and European print and TV media, why would the CIA ignore the liberal-left “progressive” Internet media?

The rule is that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” Clearly the Establishment enemy of the liberal-left is Trump’s enemy, so why is the liberal-left allied with its Establishment enemy against Trump?

The real question is: Does the US really have an independent liberal-left?

If so, where is it? The liberal-progressive-left has served as protectors of the fake 9/11 official story that a few Saudis uninformed by an intelligence service or a state apparatus outwitted all 16 US intelligence agencies, the National Security Council, the Pentagon, airport security, air traffic control, the US Air Force and Dick Cheney himself, along with Israel’s Mossad and all the intelligence services of the US Empire, and inflicted the most humuliating defeat on an alleged “superpower” in the entire history of the world.

Anyone stupid enough to believe the official 9/11 story is not sufficiently intelligent to be qualified to be left-wing or even a sentinent being.

What the Western world hurtling to its destruction desperately needs is a real left-wing, a left-wing immune to emotional disabilities that blind it to reality.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby kool maudit » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:07 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... grant-atta

Israel has bombed Damascus, leading Syria to vow that it will retaliate.

This, of course, places Trump's non-interventionism in peril given Israel alliance.

Interesting times, innit?
kool maudit

Postby Nordic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 am

Fuck!

I knew they were gonna do something before the inauguration. Looks like this is it.

"They" being the neocons/Deep State/terrorist/Saudi unholy alliance.

I want 2016 back. This is gonna suck serious ass.
Nordic

Postby Morty » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:22 am

You mean Israel bombing Syria, Nordic? I don't think it's such a big deal. They've bombed Syria numerous times in recent years, and Syria always says they're gonna get them back but the bottom line is they can't get them back without Israel retaliating with interest. I'm sure Israel would love it if Syria did respond - it'd give them the excuse to really go to town on Syria. At this point in time everything has gone to shit for Israel in Syria - the head-choppers are being driven out, Assad is regaining control - so this is really a sour-grapes attack by Israel, or at least just them taking advantage of one of the remaining opportunities to send some bombs over the border before - horror of horrors, from Israel's pov - before peace is restored in Syria once more.
Morty

Postby Nordic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:13 pm

This piece seems to accurately sum it up.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/13 ... ion-of-war

Israeli attack on Syrian airport declaration of war: Analyst

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:27PM
HomeMiddle EastSyria
PressTv User
A huge explosion rocked a Syrian Air Force installation southwest of the capital Damascus, after the Israeli regime launched a rocket attack against a designated target at the site in the early hours of Friday morning.

Scott Bennett, a former US army psychological warfare officer, believes Israel’s attack on the Mezzeh airbase is “a declaration of war,” and the Tel Aviv regime is trying to provoke a response from Damascus in order to create a conflict.

“The Zionist fanatics under the [Benjamin] Netanyahu regime are trying to trigger a response by Syria so that these Zionist fanatics in the United States Congress can rush America into again another inflated conflict on the side of the Israeli Zionists, and they are trying to do it before [US President-elect] Donald Trump becomes president,” the analyst told Press TV in an interview on Friday.
However, he said, the Israeli plot "is not going to work" because the Syrians and Russians “are far more intelligent not to take that bait”.

Bennett further argued that the Israeli assault is a violation of a Syrian ceasefire brokered by Russia and Turkey and endorsed by the UN Security Council.

He also stated that the attack is another sign of Israel’s “schizophrenic criminal regime” that has tried to kill innocent Syrians who are fighting for their homeland.

The analyst went on to say that the Friday attack demonstrates that the Israelis have been "funding and financing terrorism," and that they are on the side of “chaos, bloodshed, secret assaults and murders,” rather than freedom and stability.

Elsewhere in his remarks, Bennett argued that Syria needs to engage in "military, information, diplomatic and economic warfare" against Israel.

“Syria can appear at the United Nations and wage diplomatic war, with Iran, Russia and hopefully Turkey at its side as well as other countries of Europe. It can wage information war on the internet and through the media. It can wage economic war by encouraging countries to completely cut off all economic ties,” he noted.

"It should also organize military counter-maneuvers by making sure that not a single Israeli missile, plane or troop is allowed to cross the border, and if they do, they are destroyed," the analyst stated.

So all these forms of warfare "can be conducted without shedding any blood, because Israel has started this war," Bennett added.

Nordic

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 pm

On January 6, 87 Abrams M1A1 tanks, 20 Paladin artillery vehicles and 136 Bradley fighting vehicles arrived in the German port of Bremerhaven. The United States also plans to deploy 50 Black Hawk, 10 CH-47 Chinook and 24 Apache helicopters, as well as 2,200 personnel. The newly-arrived military equipment will be distributed across Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania for training, exercises and maintenance.

As a pretext for its military build-up in Eastern Europe, the US has used claims of alleged Russian military interference in Ukraine, which Russia has repeatedly denied. The military equipment is supposed to be a part of NATO's mission to contain alleged "Russian aggression" against Baltic States and Eastern European countries.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20170115 ... s-get-out/
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion