Nafeez Ahmed in New York City Next Week

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Nafeez Ahmed in New York City Next Week

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Monday, August 18 for Zero Point book launch with Daniel Pinchbeck and Alnour Ladhna at the Henley (Spring and Broadway), evening.
http://www.nafeezahmed.com/2014/08/even ... point.html

Sunday, August 24 at Occupy Wall Street Alternative Banking, Columbia University, afternoon.
https://www.facebook.com/events/729333417132575/

Obliquely related photograph:
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Nafeez Ahmed in New York City Next Week

Postby American Dream » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:26 pm

He is a great example of rigourous and radical conspiracy research.
Last edited by American Dream on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:29 pm

thanks so much for posting .. my hope it is a time of healing

Daniel Pinchbeck. Our Entry Into Galactic Civilization

Published on Jul 2, 2014
Daniel Pinchbeck (born June 15, 1966) is an author and advocate of the use of psychedelic substances such as LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms and peyote for enriching people's intellectual, psychological and spiritual beliefs through the psychedelic experience. He is the son of painter Peter Pinchbeck and writer Joyce Johnson.

He is the author of Breaking Open the Head: A Psychedelic Journey into the Heart of Contemporary Shamanism and 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl.

In Breaking Open the Head, Pinchbeck explored shamanism via ceremonies with tribal groups such as the Bwiti of Gabon, who eat iboga, and the Secoya people in the Ecuadorean Amazon, who take ayahuasca in their ceremonies. He also attended the Burning Man festival in Nevada, and looked at use of psychedelic substances in a de-sacralized modern context. Through his direct experiences and research, and philosophically influenced by the work of anthroposophist Rudolf Steiner[1] he became convinced that the shamanic and mystical view of reality had validity, and that the modern world had forfeited an understanding of intuitive aspects of being in its pursuit of rational materialism.

Drawing heavily upon contributions to the Breaking Open the Head websites forum, Pinchbeck's second book, 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, examines prophecy through personal and philosophical approaches, and offers the hypothesis that humanity is experiencing an accelerated process of global consciousness transformation, leading to a new realization of time and space during this period. In 2012, he also examines the psi or extra-sensory perception research of Dean Radin, the theories of Graham Hancock, his own encounters with crop circles, a visit to calendar reform advocate José Argüelles, and his direct reception of prophetic material: the voice of the Mesoamerican deity Quetzalcoatl, began speaking to him during a 2004 trip to the Amazon in Brazil. At the time, he was participating in a ceremony of the Santo Daime, a Brazilian religion that uses the psychedelic brew ayahuasca as its sacrament. Through its references to 2012 and the Maya calendar in the context of New Age beliefs, Pinchbeck's book has contributed to Mayanism. The book also details his acts of infidelity and his interest in polyamory.

Pinchbeck's feature articles have appeared in various periodicals. A founding editor of Open City, a literary journal, in March, 2007 he launched a new Internet-based magazine, Reality Sandwich, claiming to offer "a new paradigm for a planetary culture." He is the executive producer of PostModernTimes, a series of web videos presented on the iClips Network. In 2005 he co-founded The Evolver Project, with the plan to create a membership organization supporting sustainable commerce. Although Pinchbeck is no longer connected to it, a part of this project can be seen at evo.net[/quote]
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby operator kos » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Thanks for the reminder about the upcoming book release... I am definitely looking forward to it. The War on Truth was one of the absolute best books on 9/11 IMO.
operator kos

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am

Bump.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 pm

A friend of mine just joined the Center for Planetary Culture. If he goes up to this, I will tag along.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 am

I can not find anyone covering this...did anyone here go?

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby operator kos » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Just finished reading Zero Point this weekend...

Quite good, in my opinion. It's an action-spy-thriller in the Jason Bourne vein but with a bit more of a scifi feel when various ZPE-powered tech begins to be unveiled. It references P2/Gladio, Paperclip, peak oil, Occupy, rogue fascist intel groups, false flags, Nazi super science... basically all the things RI loves to talk about.
operator kos

Postby elfismiles » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:50 am

Thanks for the heads-up OpK ... hadn't even read the description and was wondering if the title had any connection to ZPE.

operator kos » 04 Nov 2014 01:46 wrote:Just finished reading Zero Point this weekend...

Quite good, in my opinion. It's an action-spy-thriller in the Jason Bourne vein but with a bit more of a scifi feel when various ZPE-powered tech begins to be unveiled. It references P2/Gladio, Paperclip, peak oil, Occupy, rogue fascist intel groups, false flags, Nazi super science... basically all the things RI loves to talk about.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to General Discussion