"Child Sacrificial Cult Disrupted, Arrests made in Montreal"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Child Sacrificial Cult Disrupted, Arrests made in Montr

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Now before anyone accuses me of not believing in this stuff, I'm simply echoing the dubious claims here.

Here's some mainstream news links

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2011/jun ... rafficking
Thirty-two pregnant girls were rescued from a maternity home run by a trafficking ring in the southern city of Aba, police said.
The girls, mostly of school age, were allegedly locked up at the Cross Foundation clinic so they could produce babies to be sold for illegal adoption or for use in ritual witchcraft.

Ex priest exposes Satanic pedo ring in the Vatican
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06 ... ostpopular

Portugal elites involved in long running pedo ring
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 70112.html

I definitely believe some eyes wide shut meets paul bonnaci bohemian shit does go on.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:43 pm

I wondered about Annett last year when SMART and Byington got involved with him, but didn't do much research. Neil has frozen so many good activists out of his orgs now, I don't always pay that much attention to what he's doing. Why does seemingly every effort around exposing this stuff go off into crazyland - woo - ego - and/or - racist territory? It's frustrating to no end. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Then reading Karen Wetmore's account of all the road blocks she encountered at various agencies and it just drives home the point that there's such a solid wall of silence and complicity around RA and MC, one does have to be a bit nuts to bang against it. In the face of official denial and inaction, I completely understand the impulse to raise one's own army, (or police force and court system in Annett's case) but bejebus, it can all go so wrong.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Panic Weather » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:21 pm

stefano » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 am wrote:
km artlu » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:19 pm wrote:poisoning the well of research. It makes it inevitable that some more credible claims will be dismissed, and real survivors disbelieved, when bullshitters are spinning these lurid stories.

Glad to see this community cut to the heart of the matter.

I'd been wondering how there would be another layer of security added for the international pedophile rings.

It appears that self-appointed ego-bloated vigilante organizations using kidnapping & false imprisonment will be used to generate sympathy for the real victimizers/villains. One suspects that Alex Jones and the "alternative news" instruments/collaborators will amplify the intended effects.

COINTELPRO infiltration & disruption from within shall be with us a long time. Interesting timing for a movement/organization like this to spring up, also.
Panic Weather

Postby Panic Weather » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:31 pm

8bitagent » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm wrote:Now before anyone accuses me of not believing in this stuff, I'm simply echoing the dubious claims here.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/12/16/news/ ... nted=print
Panic Weather

Postby Elvis » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:44 pm

​We are maintaining our covert surveillance on these cult premises in Outremont until further orders are received from Central Command.

This is Central Command. Go to the nearest telephone booth and wait for the phone to ring. You will receive further orders at that time.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby justdrew » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:58 am

Panic Weather » 18 Aug 2014 18:21 wrote:
stefano » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 am wrote:
km artlu » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:19 pm wrote:poisoning the well of research. It makes it inevitable that some more credible claims will be dismissed, and real survivors disbelieved, when bullshitters are spinning these lurid stories.

Glad to see this community cut to the heart of the matter.

I'd been wondering how there would be another layer of security added for the international pedophile rings.

It appears that self-appointed ego-bloated vigilante organizations using kidnapping & false imprisonment will be used to generate sympathy for the real victimizers/villains. One suspects that Alex Jones and the "alternative news" instruments/collaborators will amplify the intended effects.

COINTELPRO infiltration & disruption from within shall be with us a long time. Interesting timing for a movement/organization like this to spring up, also.

Oh, I don't think it's such a neat binary break. I doubt there is any vigilante organization or kidnapping & false imprisonment. All we've got is stories of such. That sound kinda like True Detective 2: Jack Squad (funded by the Knight Foundation no doubt (bet they have cool cars)).

I don't know, maybe it's true, but I doubt it.

but you're right in a way, just spreading such stories makes it more likely people won't take the issue seriously. Think... an ongoing "slendermanization process"
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:44 am

Panic Weather » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:31 pm wrote:
8bitagent » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm wrote:Now before anyone accuses me of not believing in this stuff, I'm simply echoing the dubious claims here.

Yep. When evidence of satanic occult elite power structure sacrifices surfaced at that mushroom farm in belgium, there was almost a damn revolution against the government.
Im not christian or religious, but this is the pure evil shit going on in the world...even if i dont buy the ted gundersen icke arcticbeacon kevin arnett gobbledygook
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby stefano » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:21 am

tapitsbo wrote:So is this like Michael Ruppert, someone who started out wanting to they report genuine information and then got messed with so badly they went off the rails? Or are these individuals meant to confuse people from the get go?

I think it happened in a gradual way - he'd been defrocked, so losing his source of income, and had a platform from which to campaign on behalf of the indigenous peoples, and was receiving money for his initiative... one day, probably, he was short for rent or owed someone money, and just had to dip into the money he'd been receiving for his cause. And justified it to himself - he'd lost his job over this, surely it was only fair that he could pay his bills? From there it became easier, he needed to travel and stay in hotels after all, and it was for a noble cause. That's probably when he started spicing his stories - if he could raise funds by drawing attention to several dozen real and urgent cases of abuse and murder, he could raise more by inflating the number, inventing mass graves. 50,000 children genocided! This is probably also when he started calling any First Peoples who criticised him for this exploitation collaborators and traitors.

After he had inflated the issue to grotesque proportions, the next step was to pretend he was actually doing something about it, hence this fictitious court business.

dbcooper41 wrote:i'm not saying it's true or not but, isn't it pretty risky using real peoples' names if it is all BS?

Unless they're not real people's names. We didn't check, and the people who are the target audience for this kind of thing definitely wouldn't. The Archbishop of Dublin's name is Diarmuid Martin (not spelt 'Dermot' as in Annett's article); Damien ​O’Reilly is a senior priest in Dublin but who knows if he has even been in contact with Annett? It seems a Kerry Brick does work with Cargill, so there's that, but again, I very much doubt that a "direct action unit" dressed in "combat attire" really seized a woman in the suburbs of Montreal and made her spill the beans, so that name could come from anywhere. Same with Stephen Holding, who actually is a billionaire and a top exec at Sinclair Oil, he's the previous owner's son.

If my name came up in a thing like this I definitely wouldn't even bother suing for libel though.

justdrew wrote:Oh, I don't think it's such a neat binary break. I doubt there is any vigilante organization or kidnapping & false imprisonment. All we've got is stories of such. That sound kinda like True Detective 2: Jack Squad (funded by the Knight Foundation no doubt (bet they have cool cars)).

I don't know, maybe it's true, but I doubt it.

Well, that's where the 'alternate reality' thing comes in, which is really interesting and weird. I saw yesterday how many sites there are that ran with this story, and the kind of stuff they run as well. The real lizard people running Israel, etc. Off the wall, and all presented as 'the way the world really works'. People believe this, and a few act on it. Again, I really don't think there was a vigilante operation in Montreal, but here's a video of some of Annett's fans going to a Catholic church in Coventry, in the middle of a service, to "reclaim" the church building in accordance with a 'ruling' from Annett's make-believe court. It's mad, the poor priest and the parishioners don't know what to say to these people (who get quite threatening), nor do the real cops, who show up at 15:00. I especially enjoyed the bemused officer at 23:10: "And you've got an arrest warrant for... the Pope." Later he goes "well he needs to have his day in court, don't he?" and the vigilantes, dead serious, say "he wouldn't turn up for his hearing, he was sentenced in his absence." Just mad.

It's a more extreme form of the echo chambers that the Internet makes possible, and I'm sure it will only grow more widespread. There will be growing communities of people all over the rich world living in a completely fictional world. That'll suit the mighty just fine, thanks.
stefano

Postby Sounder » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:10 am

Spot on stefano, well said.
Sounder

Postby elfismiles » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:40 am

Yeah, I had ended up as a member of their fb group and unsubbed a few days ago after this thread.

Madness wrapped in lunacy locked inside a nutso not-so-funhouse. :starz:
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:17 pm

"Members of the Ninth Circle". Oh good grief. It's like something out of a bad saturday afternoon USA Network cop thriller, where he's chasing robed devil worshippers obsessed with Dante.
If there's any truth to this "raid", it was probably some DnD dorks with fantasy swords in a basement.
8bitagent

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 pm

I wouldn't be so quick writing this off. I would surely appreciate some independent confirmation. If none is forthcoming I would agree with km artlu.
Iamwhomiam

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:17 am

Speaking of Belgium, don't stop at "just" the Dutroux affair (and its incredible links to the right-wing paramilitary Gladio/WACL network in Belgium)

There's another group (which happened to have been led by a Belgian) that committed crimes that were actually somewhat close in details to this crap Annett has been breathlessly exclaiming about lately. That is to say, it did involve insanely brutal ritual infant sacrifice taking place in Canada.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple

In October 1994 Tony Dutoit's infant son (Emmanuel Dutoit), aged three months, was killed at the group's centre in Morin Heights, Quebec. The baby had been stabbed repeatedly with a wooden stake. It is believed that Di Mambro ordered the murder, because he identified the baby as the Anti-Christ described in the Bible. He believed that the Anti-Christ was born into the order to prevent Di Mambro from succeeding in his spiritual aim.

The story of the Solar Temple and Luc Jouret verges into much of the same territory as covered in the "Beyond Dutroux" series:

http://books.google.com/books?id=x-uhAg ... &q&f=false

Luc Jouret (1947-94) was born in Kikwit, Belgian Congo (present-day Zaire), to Belgian parents on 18 October 1947. Fear of violence against Belgian citizens at the time of decolonization persuaded his parents to settle back in their home country, where Luc enroled in the Department of Medicine of the Free University of Brussels. In the 1970s the Belgian police opened a file on Jouret as a member of a small communist group, the Walloon Communist Youth. In 1974 he graduated as a medical doctor. In 1976 he enlisted as a paratrooper and took part in the Kolwezi raid, which allowed Belgian troops to bring back home a group of fellow citizens threatened in Zaire. The prevailing ideas among paratroopers were diametrically opposed to Luc Jouret's communism but, according to a former college mate, Marc Brunson, now a veterinarian, the young doctor asserted that, at the time, joining the paratroopers "seemed the best way to infiltrate the Army with Communist ideas." After the military experience, his interests focused on alternative forms of medicine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_st ... nd_network

According to Amnistia.net, Luc Jouret, founder of the Order of the Solar Temple with Joseph di Mambro, had helped far-right activist Jean Thiriart organize a split in the Communist Party of Belgium (PCB) in the 1970s, creating the "Parti Communautaire Européen, a "Nazi-Maoist" party which succeeded to the Jeune Europe far-right group. According to Bruno Fouchereau, author of La mafia des sectes and collaborator of Le Monde Diplomatique, quoted by Amnistia, this Belgium "Nazi-Maoist group" was in fact controlled by the SDRA-8, Belgium's branch of Gladio. SDRA-8 other's creation was the Westland New Post group.
cptmarginal

Postby elfismiles » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:14 am

Holy Shiite Captain!

I had no idea there was any actual murders associated with the Solar Temple stuff ... aside from folks killed in the fires.

Does anyone know of any good books on that cult? What little I know about it comes from Jacques Vallee's comments here and there.

cptmarginal » 20 Aug 2014 06:17 wrote:

Speaking of Belgium, don't stop at "just" the Dutroux affair (and its incredible links to the right-wing paramilitary Gladio/WACL network in Belgium)

There's another group (which happened to have been led by a Belgian) that committed crimes that were actually somewhat close in details to this crap Annett has been breathlessly exclaiming about lately. That is to say, it did involve insanely brutal ritual infant sacrifice taking place in Canada.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 am

Ashgate Publishing had a hardcover scholarly tome but it was sadly sold out before I started working for them.

They publish a lot of obscure gems, especially in terms of parapolitics and weird history.

I was especially bummed since the tome in question was edited by James Lewis, who has been doing really exceptional work in the field of "cult studies" for decades -- rigorous, objective, nuanced history / sociology work.

I will see if I can track down a print PDF.
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion