Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:42 pm

The CDC admits it cannot show that the toxic levels of aluminum in regular old childhood vaccines is actually safe

Aluminum in vaccines: An overlooked neurotoxin

CDC and NIH say they have NO documents to show the aluminum doses in vaccines are actually safe

Even though research shows that aluminum is toxic to the brain at low levels, infant vaccines continue to contain unsafe doses of this controversial metal. Before a child reaches her first birthday, the CDC recommends a whopping 26 vaccine doses, 18 of which use aluminum to elicit a big response from the immune system. Those who object to this ingredient have a legitimate concern.

“Parenteral” is a fancy word for something administered into the body, but not through the mouth or the gastrointestinal tract (e.g., IV solutions). The FDA allows for very small levels of aluminum in parenteral nutrition products because the metal impairs brain development. The agency points to research showing that “patients with impaired kidney function, including premature neonates, who receive parenteral levels of aluminum at greater than 4 to 5 µg/kg/day accumulate aluminum at levels associated with central nervous system and bone toxicity”.

Yet the aluminum levels in infant vaccinations for the first six months are much greater than what the FDA allows in parenteral nutrition products, even though vaccinations are also parenteral products. If we use the agency’s own reasoning that one should only be exposed to 5 μg/kg of parenteral aluminum per day to prevent brain damage, this means that only about 16 µg of aluminum should be allowed in the hepatitis B vaccine that is routinely given at birth in the United States, based on newborns’ body weight. Yet the shot has an astonishing 250 µg of aluminum. At two months, infants receive a much higher dose of 1,225 µg; at four months, they receive 975 µg; and at six months, they again receive 1,225 µg.

In another ruling, the FDA has set a limit of 850 µg of aluminum adjuvant in an individual vaccine dose, but it does not explain why this number is so high compared to its other ruling (“adjuvant” is a fancy word for a vaccine ingredient that makes a bigger immune response). One study states that the FDA ruling is based primarily on what level of aluminum makes the vaccine effective against the associated disease, not on what level is safe. Others wryly point out that 850 μg is the exact amount of aluminum reported in the Pediarix vaccine, demonstrating the FDA’s allying with a pharmaceutical company rather than regulating it.

The FDA decides whether to approve vaccinations from pharmaceutical companies, and the CDC decides whether to add the shots to the recommended childhood vaccination schedule. Surely, the FDA and the CDC must know something about the safety of aluminum adjuvants that we do not.

One law firm reached out to the FDA, the CDC, and NIH (which is also involved with vaccines) to get answers. Through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the firm asked what evidence these federal branches had to show that the aluminum adjuvants were safe. The CDC and NIH admitted that they do not have any documents or reports that they’ve relied on to establish that aluminum adjuvants in childhood vaccines are safe.

Specifically, the law firm Siri & Glimstad LLP asked for: “Copies of any human or animal studies involving the subcutaneous or intramuscular injection of aluminum adjuvant relied upon by the CDC(/FDA/NIH) to establish the safety of injecting infants and children with aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate or amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate.”

Per documents obtained from Siri & Glimstad LLP, the CDC said: “A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. Specifically, CDC’s Immunization Safety Office (ISO) states that ‘[t]his request is outside of ISO purview and should be referred to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.[FDA]’.” Such a central question is outside of the Immunization Safety Office’s purview? The CDC makes the recommended vaccine schedule for more than 73 million American children. It should have evidence that the dosages are safe, especially when the research shows how neurotoxic aluminum can be.

The NIH said: “(They’ve) searched their files and no records responsive to (the) request were located”. The NIH’s response is posted on the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) website.

And the FDA simply never completed the FOIA request. We can guess why.

much more at the link provided ...
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:52 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/21/polio-new-york-first-in-decade-00047176

New York reports nation's first polio case in nearly a decade

oh and..

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41380-022-01661-0
HUGE STUDY reveals that depression IS NOT directly correlated to a chemical imbalance within the brain. Has Big Pharma been selling obsolete anti-depressant pills this whole time?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jul/20/scientists-question-widespread-use-of-antidepressants-after-survey-on-serotonin

Over 60 million people in the United States are currently on anti-depressants, but recent studies have shown that "chemical imbalances" in the brain have no correlation to depression/anxiety. This recent discovery makes you wonder what Big Pharma's exact motivations are besides stuffing their pockets with cash.

The authors looked at studies where serotonin levels were artificially lowered in hundreds of people and concluded that lowering serotonin in this way did not produce depression in hundreds of healthy volunteers.

Other studies looked at the effects of stressful life events and found that the more stressful life events a person had experienced, the more likely they were to be depressed, showing the importance of external events.

According to the research, there is also evidence from other studies that antidepressants may actually induce low serotonin in the long term.

So not only do the anti-depressant pills solve virtually nothing, but they tend to make some people's situations even WORSE. Could this all be a money-grubbing scheme, or is there something more sinister behind this?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:05 pm

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/ ... ften-cause

What Makes All Vaccines So Dangerous?

A Midwestern Doctor

In the first part of this series, I discussed how diseases frequently emerge that before long affect many people, and how in many cases conventional medicine cannot acknowledge what happened. Instead, these diseases will often be labeled as “syndromes,” a designation that is often a result of politics. This is because those syndromes often arise from a recently introduced environmental toxin that no one in power is willing to blame for causing a catastrophe.

In the second part of this series, I discussed how vaccines, particularly the Diphtheria Pertussis Tetanus vaccine, have had a large number of issues, one of which was causing sudden infant death syndrome. Despite a century of evidence clearly showing DPT causes SIDS however, the cause of SIDS remains “unknown.”

In the past, unless you were a parent who lost a child to SIDS, deaths from vaccines were typically not an issue of immediate concern. However, now that the spike protein vaccines are triggering the emergence of sudden adult death syndrome, this has become an issue that affects everyone. Because of this, I believe an exploration of how vaccines can cause sudden death is important.

To do so, we must first cover some foundational concepts that are not normally taught within medicine. This article will hence be the longer end, and I believe it is one of the most important things I will write here so I sincerely thank you for taking the time to consider its contents.

If you can’t understand some of the concepts listed here that is fine; all of them are essentially different ways of explaining the same thing that I have to present in order to justify my hypothesis, so just focus on what makes sense to you. In the future that will no longer be necessary and I will publish an abridged version of this article.

Early Observations

When COVID-19 started, I began to receive a variety of reports from colleagues suggesting this virus did not behave like a typical respiratory infection. I was particularly concerned by their observations that various fluids throughout the bodies of COVID-19 patients became frozen or solidified (blood clotting is the most well-known example). All of this suggested the pathology of SARS-CoV-2 was in part mediated by changes in the physiologic zeta potential.

After I formed this hypothesis, the next question was “what part of the virus could account for its ability to collapse the zeta potential of the body?” Knowing that it would have to be a positively charged protein on the surface of the virus, I looked through each of the surface proteins and noticed there was a remarkable positive charge density on the spike protein that exceeded what had been found in SARS-CoV-1 (subsequently it was also discovered that further increases in the positive charge of the spike protein correlated with the increasing pathogenicity the SARS-CoV-2 variants).

After discovering this potential issue, I then learned that some of the COVID-19 vaccine candidates functioned by causing the body to mass produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein internally (at this time the toxicity of the protein was not understood, but it was suspected by some to play a key role in disease pathology). The potential effect on physiologic zeta potential was my initial reason for being highly concerned about the spike protein vaccines, and this concern significantly worsened when I later learned the spike protein shared an unusual degree of homology with human tissue (as this is a recipe for developing autoimmune disorders, the other frequent severe consequence of vaccination).

Since that time, although I have not yet found a study where the zeta potential of the spike protein was directly tested, I have found numerous studies that suggest the spike protein disrupts physiologic zeta potential. More importantly, I have observed a variety of therapies that restore zeta potential benefit both individuals with COVID-19 and those with spike proteins vaccine injuries, sometimes to a minor extent, and sometimes to the point they fully resolved an otherwise fatal disease process (the exact result largely depends on the specific therapy utilized and the exact issue the patient has).

All of that is a lot to unpack, and the purpose of this article is to explain exactly what all of that meant. Much of this was made possible by the work of Thomas Riddick and Andrew Moulden.

Andrew Moulden

Andrew Moulden was a Canadian Ph.D. neuroscientist who focused on childhood development and acquired brain injuries, and then subsequently became a doctor specializing in neuropsychiatry.

During Moulden’s clinical training, he came across numerous cases of young children who developed textbook neurological signs of strokes none of his colleagues recognized, and over time, he noticed some of those children would subsequently develop severe neurological disorders (such as autism or losing the ability to speak). As Moulden began to try and understand what could be causing all of this, it became very clear the initial strokes followed vaccination, sometimes within hours of a vaccine.

Previously, to explain the extremely cruel phenomena of medical gaslighting, I illustrated how well-intentioned doctors typically cannot see signs of a condition unless they were specifically trained to look for them. I believe this is primarily because relatively few doctors have the perceptual capacity to continually monitor the entire patient in front of them (which is necessary for many diagnostic insights) and instead must filter the patient through the diagnostic algorithms they were taught in their medical education.

Despite my acceptance of this fundamental limitation in medical diagnosis, it still astounds me that Moulden was one of the first to realize the same subtle signs doctors and particularly neurologists are taught to look for in adults to assess for signs that a stroke occurred also should be recognized in children. Instead, doctors only recognize overt signs of a pediatric stroke such as a large facial droop. Because doctors consistently fail to diagnose these less obvious strokes in infants, we are left with a variety of conditions that are written off as the infant being “cute,” or having a disorder of unknown cause (for example, esotropia, a fancy term for the eye turning inwards, affects 2% of the population).

One of the major challenges in science is making the “invisible” visible so it can be researched in a reproducible fashion, and typically the smaller something is, the more challenging this is to do. This I believe is the fundamental issue underlying the belief some have that viruses do not exist (because viruses are so small, observing them almost always requires a certain degree of inference).

One of the great things about neurology is that this invisibility can often be bypassed because when there is a problem somewhere in the brain (commonly as a result of impaired blood flow to that region) the corresponding function that region is responsible for will become disrupted as well. With appropriate training, a physical examination can often detect that disruption and determine exactly where a stroke has occurred. In most cases, the status of the cranial nerves provides the most accessible window for evaluating the brain, which is why all medical students are taught to superficially evaluate them (unfortunately they rarely perform the in-depth examinations that can tell you much more about the patient).

Most nerves that travel throughout your body (not counting those that remain within the central nervous system) originate from your spinal cord. The twelve cranial nerves are the exception and instead originate from the brain (with most originating in the brainstem).

The cranial nerves within the brainstem are vulnerable to strokes because of the anatomy of the circulatory system. In most cases, the tissues of the body (especially those that cannot tolerate an interruption of their blood supply like the heart and brain) have multiple sources of blood so that a disruption in one of their blood vessels is unlikely to cause a critical failure. Watershed areas denote locations where that redundancy does not exist, and as a result, strokes are much more common within the watershed areas.

Many of the cranial nerves in the brainstem originate in watershed areas, which allows their dysfunction to serve as an early warning sign blood flow is being disrupted throughout the brain. Additionally, the blood vessels that feed the back of the brain where these cranial nerves are located are narrower than those that feed the front of the brain (20% of cerebral blood flow originates from the back, 80% from the front). This is important because an increased thickness of blood will always reduce blood flow, and has the greatest impact on smaller blood vessels, such as the narrower arteries that feed the brainstem.

The cranial nerves that typically indicate the presence of vaccine-caused micro-strokes (due to their less robust blood supply) are those responsible for controlling the movement of the eyes and facial muscle tone. The three nerves most commonly affected by vaccine microstrokes are as follows:

Cranial Nerve VI: This nerve is responsible for controlling the muscle that makes the eye look outward. When a deficit is present, the eye will often look inwards at rest, and when both eyes look from side to side, the affected side will often jump rather than moving in a slow continuous motion like the unaffected side (this happens quickly and can require a slowed down recording to recognize).

Cranial Nerve VII: This nerve is responsible for controlling most of the muscles in your face and one of the most commonly associated issues with this nerve is Bell’s Palsy, where one side of the face droops downwards. Less easily recognized facial changes can also occur, such as a flattening of the nasolabial fold, or the development of a crooked smile. In a previous article that discussed Justin Bieber’s recent vaccine injury, I showed how historical photography demonstrates that the age of vaccination has caused widespread cranial nerve damage that has resulted in asymmetrical faces going from being the exception to the norm.

Cranial Nerve IV: This nerve serves as a leveler that maintains the eyes at an equal height. When there is an issue, individuals will typically tilt their heads to one side to restore the levelness between the eyes (asymmetries in the heights and vertical motion of the eyes can also be observed). Once you know how to look for this, it is very easy to spot.

Moulden also observed problems would arise in other cranial nerves, and his preferred test for these issues was to monitor blinking (either spontaneously or when provoked through a reflex). Once those nerves had become damaged, the eyes would no longer blink evenly. This difference is best observed on a slowed-down video recording and is also valuable diagnostically because it is very difficult to fake this dysfunction.

As Moulden continued to observe these microstrokes, he realized the cranial nerve dysfunctions indicated strokes were likely happening in many other watershed areas (such as the peripheries of the internal organs or the center of the brain that controls speech). Some of the key pieces of evidence to support his theory were:

•Moulden was able to review at least one autopsy study of a child who had died from congenital rubella (the R in MMR and a disease that can sometimes cause autism independent of vaccination or many other birth defects if the mother is infected while pregnant). In these studies, Moulden found that in addition to strokes occurring within the brain, signs of strokes were also found throughout the internal organs (which have watershed areas at their periphery).

•With the two vaccines that were best known for causing severe reactions (HPV and anthrax), Moulden observed a very similar disease process to what he had seen in children happen in teenagers and young adults.

•One of the most striking examples showing the effect of vaccination on circulation were children of soldiers who received the anthrax vaccine and were born without limbs (thalidomide was notorious for this and instead did so by blocking the formation of new blood vessels).

•Moulden observed many cases of these same neurodegenerative processes occurring in the elderly after vaccination (like many of the readers here, I have come across numerous cases of permanent dementia rapidly appearing after the spike protein vaccines). Moulden thus believed Alzheimer’s disease was another manifestation of this same disease process and my mentors have observed it often improves once cerebral fluid circulation is restored.

•Moulden observed numerous individuals with psychiatric disorders (such as schizophrenia) who also shared this characteristic cranial nerve damage. A major shortfall within conventional medicine is not recognizing that neurological damage creates psychiatric issues, and as a result, when patients present with medical injuries that also affect their nervous system, the emotional changes they undergo is labeled as the cause of their illness rather than a symptom of it.

With time, Moulden recognized that many different diseases (e.g. vaccine injuries, complications of infections, autoimmune disorders, and neurological conditions) appeared to share the same cause — pervasive microstrokes throughout the body.

He also noted that certain microbes tended to disrupt the blood flow in specific regions of the body (this is a foundational belief within Chinese Medicine) and that the responses to the same blood flow impairing process could produce entirely different responses in different individuals.

To this point, Moulden liked to cite the case of two identical twin boys who shared the same disrupted placental blood supply during prenatal development: one then developed features of autism, and the other developed learning disabilities and language problems.

All of this raises two major questions. What could be causing these microstrokes, and how do you treat them?

Moulden eventually concluded a non-specific response to toxins and infections was responsible for a wide range of diseases, and that the fundamental error of our medical model was it being focused on the countless causative agents of disease rather than the universal response itself (this was the basis for Moulden's critique of germ theory). Moulden announced he had developed a means to address this response, but unfortunately died in suspicious circumstances shortly after the announcement, leading to his work being lost (this is a key reason why my mentors have not published on this topic and part of why I write anonymously).

Fortunately, I had independently researched this topic for years before I came across Moulden’s work, and was familiar with many of the same primary sources he used (along with others I suspect he did not). Additionally, following his passing, I learned friends of mine knew Moulden and I have since been able to glean additional insights into what he was working on.

Note: Although minimal testing have been conducted for the biodistribution of the spike protein vaccines and it is not known if they directly attack the cranial nerves, it has been shown that the AstraZeneca vaccine accumulates and persists within the sciatic nerve.

Scientific Distortions

When you study the history of science, one of the fascinating things you will discover is how many important scientific discoveries fell to the wayside, either due to politics, chance circumstances, or financial interests in promoting one scientific model over another.

Although I believe viruses like SARS-CoV-2 “exist,” one reason why I have a great deal of sympathy for that perspective it does not exist is that one of its foundations (that the flawed conception that viruses exist has completely distorted centuries of science) is analogous to what can be found in many other areas of science. However, while I believe important scientific truths can easily be erased, my faith also holds the belief that if something is true, it will continually be rediscovered throughout human history and when the time is right, emerge back into the public consciousness.

I have always loved puzzles (or puzzle games), and much of my passion for medicine comes from the infinite complexity of the body and the complexity of the puzzles it can create. Some doctors follow my philosophical orientation, but most prefer to work with clearly established treatment algorithms, and depending on the disease either type of doctor will be more appropriate for helping the patient.

Because there is so much complexity to the body, “models” are needed to simplify what is going on into a more manageable picture, and I believe this is often the reason why the medical profession collectively rejects models that require embracing complexity and uncertainty. Most of the traditional holistic medical systems utilize different models for understanding disease and I would argue one of the greatest shortfalls within modern medicine is the inability of physicians to recognize rather than modern medicine being an all-encompassing understanding of the body, it is simply another (albeit complicated) model that has been developed for making sense of the immense complexity of disease. This is also why conventionally trained doctors often have an immensely beneficial broadening in perspective after learning a holistic medical system and the alternative medical model it is based upon.

The conventional medical model likewise rests upon multiple scientific disciplines, but it is rarely recognized that we are biased to heavily prioritize only one of them. To be more specific, I believe the following scientific fields are crucial for understanding the human physiology:

•Biochemistry

•General (and organic) chemistry

•Physical chemistry

•Biophysics

However, while each model is important, in medicine, we almost entirely focus on the biochemical model. Many believe this is because the biochemical model is based upon the innumerable specific reactions that occur between proteins (such as enzymes or cellular receptors) and the endless number of substances that can affect them. Following that model establishes a paradigm where the root cause of disease can only be rationally addressed by producing patentable substances that target those proteins, and requires that each proposed medical approach prove itself within this paradigm. Following this model hence makes medicine become an incredibly expensive endeavor that always needs expensive research to map out new biochemical (or genetic) pathways and to develop new highly lucrative drugs that alter these pathways.

The other scientific models are also utilized within medicine, but typically are only utilized when needed for something the medical industry depends upon:

•Colloidal chemistry, the focus of this article and a subset of physical chemistry is critically important for normal physiology but is rarely considered in medicine, and one of the only times I can recall coming across this discipline recently was within the Pfizer EMA documents. There, a discussion could be found regarding the zeta potential of the lipid nanoparticles that was required for them to effectively traffic mRNA into cells.

•Although general chemistry is typically relegated to a few things like the acid-base balance in a hospitalized patient, many effective therapeutics have been developed that utilize the principles of general chemistry. In most cases, these therapeutics have a wide range of conditions they can be used for since they are not dependent on the molecular specificity inherent to biochemical therapeutics (which is likely why they were all discarded by the conventional medical system).

A major challenge with mRNA vaccine injuries was that the vaccine was engineered to resist the enzymes the body uses to biochemically destroy mRNA, hence leading to it producing toxic spike proteins in the body long after vaccination. Although an expensive enzyme that solves this issue may be engineered in the future, it must also be remembered the mRNA is incredibly fragile (hence why the vaccines degrade so quickly if they are not within the protective environment of the body), and it is quite likely a general chemical process the body can tolerate will prove successful in degrading the synthetic mRNA (I have already seen signs suggesting at least one can).

•If I had to choose one, I would argue biophysics is the most important scientific model for medicine. Conventionally, we only use it for certain billable medical procedures such as radiographic imaging of the body, electrical monitoring of the heart or nervous system, radioactive destruction of tissue, targeted destruction or stimulation of nerves, and shocking a heart back to life.

Many other invaluable applications of biophysics also exist, and before the Robber Baron monopolized medicine, were explored throughout America. Currently, research into these approaches occurs primarily within Russia, the former Soviet republics, and to some extent Cuba.

During the time of the USSR, each of those nations developed a robust research apparatus, but due to their economies becoming impoverished by the fall of the USSR, they subsequently could not quite afford the biochemical form of medicine (as it requires continually utilizing expensive pharmaceuticals). Medical approaches utilizing biophysics by contrast tend to be more universal and cheaper to implement, hence only making them politically viable in countries that now lack the wealth to fund modern medicine (Germany is an exception in this regard as the culture has always been very supportive of alternative medical approaches).

Strokes

Classically, three types of strokes can occur:

•A clot forms somewhere in the circulation and eventually arrives at a blood vessel it is too big to fit through and blocks it (an embolic stroke).

•A blood vessel ruptures and leaks blood into the surrounding tissue (a hemorrhagic stroke).

•Damage occurs to the endothelium (the lining of the blood vessel walls) and the protective response of the endothelium causes a blood clot to form at the site of injury (which can give rise to a thrombogenic stroke).

The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is remarkably effective at causing all three of these to occur. I believe this is a consequence of the spike protein being highly disruptive to zeta potential, the endothelium having a high concentration of the ACE-2 receptors that the spike protein binds, and the positively charged spike protein being electrically attracted to the glycocalycx. The glycocalyx, is a massive network of negatively charged glycoproteins that protectively coat the endothelium and when this critical function fails, many circulatory diseases emerge (diabetes for example destroys the glycocalyx, which may explain why diabetics are so much more vulnerable to circulatory disorders and COVID-19).

Recently, I came across an excellent article on the genotoxicity of the spike protein and a study showing the (positively charged) spike protein enters the (negatively charged) nucleus, that to the best of my knowledge has no receptor for the spike protein. In addition to illustrating the cancer-causing potential of the spike protein, this study also illustrates how the spike protein's charge causes it to attack many negatively charged parts of the body like the glycocalyx.

In addition to these three recognized types of strokes, there is also a condition known as a transient ischemic attack (TIA), where one develops clinical signs of a stroke that later improve, while signs of the stroke are rarely seen on brain imaging. Although TIAs are viewed as self-limiting episodes, they are also recognized to be prognostic of a severe stroke in the future.

Some, including Moulden, believed TIAs represented a fourth class of stroke and indicate dangerous impairments to the microcirculation are occurring. However, unlike the previously described types of strokes, these strokes are too small to see with the resolution of existing radiologic imaging technologies and thus not believed to exist.

Frequently in the history of science, an important hypothesis with strong evidence supporting it will be denied until visual proof can be found for the hypothesis:

•Previously, I discussed the story of Semmelweis, a physician who proved doctors were killing approximately 10% (yes 10%) of the women they delivered babies from by refusing to wash their hands after dissecting corpses prior to the delivery. Semmelweis received severe reprisals for suggesting his colleagues could be infecting their patients, and his ideas only came to be accepted once Pasteur showed germs existed under the microscope (although I support terrain theory, this story illustrates why germ theory is also essential and should not be discarded).

•Another parallel can be drawn to continental drift, a now widely-accepted model that despite strong evidence supporting it, was widely ridiculed by the scientific field. Tectonic drift only became accepted after the U.S. Navy was able to provide direct visual evidence of underwater fault zones required for the continental drift model.

Because these microstrokes cannot easily be seen, they hence fall into the same scientific black hole as the previous examples and when recognized, have been lumped under the nebulous umbrella of “TIAs.” Moulden then concluded they were caused by two phenomena, pathologic changes in zeta potential and the Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes (MASS for short and completely coincidently also sharing a name with mass formation).

Blood Sludging

A common question that arises in many conditions (such as infections, severe crushing injuries, burns, or cancer) is how the individual insult can cause severe sickness or death throughout the body. Since at least the 1700s, Western medicine has observed that in certain disease states, the blood will partially solidify or increase its viscosity (i.e. thicken), which in the 1800s was observed to result from blood cells agglutinating or clumping together (many terms including blood sludging described this process). Starting in the 1930s, advances in optical microscopy made these changes possible to study within living tissues, and researchers such as Melvin Knisely Ph.D. extensively studied blood sludging until the 1960s, after which it became another forgotten side of medicine.

In totality this research demonstrated that blood sludging appears to be a common phenomena the body has numerous adaptations to (e.g. the terminal pulmonary arterioles have evolved traps to catch small sludges). However, once a critical threshold of blood sludging is reached, those adaptations are overwhelmed and critical failures emerge (e.g. larger clots causing pulmonary embolisms are often fatal and a common cause of death following spike protein vaccination).

One of Knisely’s most important experiments involved studying the progression of malaria in monkeys. There, he discovered that the parasite killed monkeys by creating severe blood sludging that initially occurred in the smaller vessels, and that as it increased (and the monkeys moved closer to death), could also be found obstructing the blood flow of the largest blood vessels in the body.

For example, in the inferior vena cavas of these monkeys, he observed its bottom third was a solid sludge of blood cells infested with malaria, its middle third had slowly moving clumps of blood cells and its top third was free flowing plasma without blood cells. The presence of infected sludges potentially explain why infections can “reactivate” (Lyme with its biofilms is well known for doing this) as Knisely periodically observed longstanding blood sludges (which the immune system cannot enter) rupture and release infectious organisms into the circulations. Additionally, larger blood vessels have their own blood supply, and when those smaller vessels becomes blocked with blood sludging, the resulting infarction can often destroy the lining of the larger vessel, leading to many diseases including vasculitides.

Most importantly, Knisely also found that if he provided heparin (a commonly used anticoagulant) to the monkeys, it dispersed their blood sludging and allowed them to survive dramatically longer with an untreated infection. This survival (both in monkeys and humans) also provided a key piece of evidence to support Moulden’s hypothesis of the damage blood sludging caused to the brain:

"
Those patients who survive in attack of real cerebral malaria always carry residual diffuse brain disease in the form of healed microscopic infarct's (from microclots). This condition may be clinically so slight as to be unmeasurable or there may be evidence of diffuse cerebral involvement with general doling of the intellect."

Most importantly, Knisely discovered that the blood sludging he could externally observe in the monkey’s eyes matched that found within their internal blood vessels (made visible through surgical incisions).

Recognizing the utility of this discovery, Knisely then developed a microscope for observing blood sludging in the eye (henceforth termed the sclerascope) and observed the eyes of countless individuals. With this tool Knisely (and others) found many different diseases (and certain toxins), appeared to cause their pathology through initiating widespread blood sludging and Knisely produced a grading scale for the varying degrees of blood sludging and pre-blood sludging that could occur that consistently correlated to disease prognosis.

Knisely (using a portable sclerascope) also found blood sludging was the most severe in hospitalized patients (I believe this is a large part of what leads people to require hospital care). Knisely also observed that certain agents such as hydroxychloroquine, atabrine, and quinine reversed blood sludging. This led him to suspected a significant degree of the benefit from hydroxychloroquine arose from it reducing blood sludging rather than it directly inhibiting the malaria parasite; I also suspect this property may account for its value in treating autoimmune conditions and COVID-19. Additionally, another popular home COVID-19 remedy, Alka-Seltzer, coincidentally contains many of the electrolytes Riddick (discussed later) found were ideal for dispersing blood sludging.

The blood sludging process is a consequence of blood cells agglutinating (clumping) together because once this happens, they stop being suspended in the plasma and with gravity settle to the bottom, creating sludged blood that is often deoxygenated and unable to flow. This issue was the most impactful within the smaller vessels where Knisely was able to observe it often completely blocked blood flow within the affected vessels (especially at branching points as the sludged blood would sink with gravity to the lower branch and block it, which was proposed to explain the changes patients with severe blood sludging experience as they change positions).

Moulden emphasized that these microstrokes would affect watershed areas of the body, including those in the periphery of the circulation such as tips of the fingers, toes, and nose (conventionally is that recognized as the cause of many conditions like frostbite). The best-known example of a disorders of impaired peripheral microcirculation is Raynaud’s syndrome, which in the conventional model is attributed to involuntary constrictions of the smallest arteries in the fingers and toes. I do not fully endorse this explanation because Raynaud’s syndrome often responds to treatments that address blood sludging, and has been repeatedly observed to onset following many of the older vaccines, COVID-19, and spike protein vaccines.

One “mystery” of COVID-19, is that COVID-19 patients can survive with blood oxygenation levels that are normally fatal. A key reason why many patients died in the early days of COVID-19 was that doctors did yet not realize COVID-19 patients could tolerate the dangerously low oxygen saturations they had and hence had a greater risk than benefit of being ventilated (which was then further worsened by a severe shortage of personnel who were sufficiently trained to safely manage ventilators).

I am almost certain this medical mystery resulted from COVID-19’s blood sludging being sufficient to partially freeze the blood flow in the smaller peripheral vessels, including those in the fingertips where blood oxygenation, through a wonderful application of biophysics, is almost always measured. Because this sludging prevented many of the red blood cells there from returning to the lungs, those cells were stuck in a deoxygenated state and thus created a low blood oxygenation reading.

In most cases, peripheral blood oxygenation matches the central blood oxygenation (which when low is fatal) but since the central blood vessels are so much wider, COVID-19’s blood sludging did not create the same obstruction within them. As a result, COVID-19 patients could be relatively well while simultaneously having a blood oxygenation reading that would normally suggest a high risk of death.

Presently two common diagnostic tests can show these changes in microcirculation. The first is the D-dimer test, which shows if microclotting is occurring throughout the body, but typically lacks diagnostic utility due to the large number of conditions that can elevate D-dimer levels.

The second is the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) test, a test that evaluates how quickly blood cells will settle to the bottom of plasma. This test turns positive in some inflammatory (typically those of an autoimmune nature) conditions and is thought to result from positively charged proteins that are released in inflammatory states (erythrocyte zeta potential is also considered but not conventionally viewed as the primary factor influencing the test).

The ESR is also elevated in migraine headaches, an extremely common disorder for which the cause remains unknown, and which I would argue results from blood sludging in the head (migranes often respond to treatments that address blood sludging and one researcher has attracted a large following with a model that I would argue does just that). It should also be noted that many other disorders thought to result from blood sludging, such as menstrual irregularities (e.g. pain or clotting) and tinnitus, like migraines, are frequently a consequence of spike protein vaccination.

Another important discoveries Knisely made was that when blood is taken out of the body, a significant number of factors change how it sludges. When he specifically examined blood samples undergoing the ESR test, he observed a significant number of artifacts (e.g. you are much less likely to draw sludged blood and structures will form in the test tube that prevent the erythrocytes from settling) leading him to suspect it did not precisely correlate to what was observed within the body.

Additionally, anytime blood is removed from the body (excluding the rare individual with a disorder like factor XII deficiency), it will spontaneously clot. Almost all of the agents that are used to prevent this intrinsic blood clotting pathway from disrupting a blood draw also disperse blood sludging (e.g. sodium citrate), which makes blood sludging quite challenging to study outside of the body. However, despite these significant artifacts, clear changes can often still be observed in blood outside of the body.

In my medical practice, mostly to perform ultraviolet blood irradiation, I frequently draw blood that is mixed with a small amount of heparin and then dilute the blood in saline bags and have thus observed the behavior of many blood samples. I (and a few colleagues) have found that typically in patients who are quite ill, and in whom we suspect blood sludging is occurring, the blood is much darker, and in the worst cases will also have the erythrocytes separate from the plasma and settle to the bottom of the bag.

This sedimentation is rare and I have only seen it in patients who required house calls for COVID-19 (an elevated ESR has been correlated to severe cases of COVID-19). Similarly, many alternative health care practitioners will observe blood samples on slides and believe that if the red blood cells clump together in a rouleaux formation, this suggests systemic problems within the body (they often prescribe fairly complex things like customized diets in an attempt to address those issues). As you might expect, highly unusual changes have been consistently observed in slides examining the blood from spike protein vaccinated individuals.

There are also approaches that can bypass the potential diagnostic artifacts that are created when blood leaves the body. Overall, I believe a sclerascope is the best approach for detecting blood sludging. My team is using this approach for studying COVID-19 vaccine injuries as we believe therapies that can be observed to improve the blood sludging within the eyes will also improve many other aspects of these vaccine injuries.

Outside of sclerascopy, I believe the best approach is to know the clinical signs of blood sludging and some of the findings we use in Western medicine can indicate the presence of blood stasis (you can easily deduce which diagnostic signs likely result from blood sludging). However, I believe Chinese medicine, a system that does not require technology to make a diagnosis, offers some of the most useful diagnostic tools. This is because “blood stasis” is a key disease condition within Chinese medicine and almost perfectly overlaps with each characteristic Western researchers attributed to blood sludging; the Chinese government has also funded research that proves the presence of blood stasis with modern instrumentation.

The first article I wrote on this substack showed how contrary to the commonly held belief, the smallpox vaccination campaign was an unmitigated disaster that worsened smallpox outbreaks, severely injured or killed many, and each time it failed, was more aggressively mandated by the government onto a more and more resistant public (which is relevant since that is also what has happened with COVID-19).

Following that article, I wrote a follow-up on the severe changes in health physicians of the era observed following smallpox vaccination, which I believe marked a pivotal moment in the decline of the health of the entire human species (many, including my mentors, have observed a continual decline in the vitality of the human species over the last 150 years which coincided with an explosion of neurological and autoimmune diseases that have gotten harder and harder to treat). Many of the common effects of the smallpox vaccine matched the symptomatology of blood sludging, and interestingly, although Chinese medicine has existed for thousands of years, the push for blood stasis to be considered a primary disease pattern only began 150 years ago following the smallpox vaccination campaigns within China.

Although Knisely was able to consistently observe the presence and consequence of blood sludging in many conditions, to my knowledge, he was never able to definitively establish what caused it (his best guess was that it resulted from the protein-like aggregates and strands he frequently observed in concurrence with sludgey blood and conditions like rheumatoid arthritis).

Zeta Potential

Most phenomena in the realm we inhabit are the product of an equilibrium where competing forces meet a state of balance. When a substance is mixed in a liquid, exactly what happens to it, especially if the liquid is water, is a fairly complex equilibrium process. In some cases, the substances do not mix and separate by density (e.g. oil floating to the top or water or sand sinking to the bottom) and in other cases, the substance completely dissolves (salt mixing in water is a classic example).

Commonly however, the mixing process results in the formation of a colloidal suspension (most liquid systems in nature are colloids). Here the mixed substance disperses into particles that evenly distribute themselves throughout the liquid and an equilibrium is established between the attractive forces (gravity and the inherent attraction between molecules known as the van der Waals force) and the dispersive forces (the electrical repulsion between the particles).

Colloidal stability (and the colloid being able to separate into the tiniest particles possible) in turn results from the dispersive forces outweighing the attractive forces.

A few factors besides the charge characteristics of the colloid itself can affect colloidal stability. These are the other electrically charged substances present in the water, the presence of a protective colloid like gelatin or albumin that prevents agglomeration (the body utilizes these to prevent abrupt colloidal agglomeration from occurring), and large molecules that block colloidal particles from contacting each other.

If a charged substance goes into water, it will attract water ions (a certain portion of water is always positively or negatively charged) that have the opposite charge and form a tightly packed layer around the substance. That layer will then attract a second loosely packed of water ions layer with the opposite charge (which thus matches the charge of the initial substance). Zeta potential represents the electrical charge difference between this second layer and that of the bulk water surrounding it.

Almost all colloidal systems in nature depend the mutual repulsion of negative charges, and as a result, each requires a zeta potential that is negative enough to outweigh the attractive forces that are always present. Thus, as zeta potential moves to zero, agglomeration onsets, while as zeta potential becomes more negative, colloidal stability increases (Knisely's consistent grading scale for blood sludging in the eyes was a reflection of how blood cells behaved at each zeta potential). Colloidal stability is critical for the body, so almost every surface inside the body is negatively charged to maintain a negatively charged colloidal system (for example see this paper on red blood cells and note that the source of their zeta potential is also what the spike protein preferentially binds in the glycocalyx).

An example to illustrate this concept can be seen in dust particles floating in the air that are made visible by sunlight illuminating them.

In this state, the positively charged dust particles repel each other and thus stay suspended in the air, but if they ever touch the floor, they take on a negative charge which causes them to stick together and never float up again. Negative ion generators likewise purify the air by having the negative ions agglomerate the floating dust particles, making them lose their suspension and sink to the ground.

Thomas Riddick

One of the early pioneers in the applications of zeta potential was Thomas Riddick, an industrial engineer whose firm was frequently required to adjust colloidal stability for clients. For example, clays are colloidal suspensions that need to remain suspended; if they agglomerate, they will clog the pipes they travel through.

Similarly, sewage is also a colloidal suspension that frequently creates issues for those who work with it. Because sewage is a colloidal suspension, treating it requires breaking its colloidal stability (termed flocculating) and causing the particles of organic matter to separate from the water and “sludge” together at the bottom where they can subsequently be removed.

Of the factors affecting colloidal stability, zeta potential is the easiest to modify (remember zeta potential is also dependent on what surrounds a suspended particle), and thus the primary focus of Riddick’s research. Changing zeta potential however is surprisingly complex for three key reasons:

•Different ions have very different effects on zeta potential. This is largely due to their effect exponentially increasing with valence number (other characteristics also matter). As a result, +3 positively charged ions (cations) and -3 negatively charged ions (anions) have the greatest impact on zeta potential, while other ions like calcium (a +2 cation) will also have a significant influence (most physiologic decreases of zeta potential are mediated through calcium ion transport).

•Each ion that dissolves in water must originally be paired with an oppositely charged ion (e.g. table salt is sodium and chloride that separate in water), and that other ion also has a significant effect on zeta potential. Potassium, unlike sodium, does not significantly weaken zeta potential, so potassium salts (e.g. potassium phosphate) tend to perform much better than sodium salts when used for improving zeta potential.

•Any negatively charged ion (anion) which improves zeta potential will follow a U-shaped curve as its concentration increases, which requires a concentration of the anionic dispersant to be used that does not reach the other end of that curve and worsen rather than improve zeta potential.

While reading the graph, pay attention to the logarithmic scale of the graph that is necessary to show the enormous differences in how different cations affect zeta potential. To put those values further in context:

In the cases where Riddick needed to agglomerate (flocculate) colloids, such as when treating sewage, he used aluminum, a +3 cation that was known to be the most effective substance for agglomerating colloids (this is standard practice in sewage treatment plants). In cases where Riddick needed to increase colloidal dispersion, he instead used the strongest anions (phosphate, citrate, and sulfate), which are also used throughout the body. Sulfate for example is the active ingredient in heparin (heparin has the highest negative charge density of any known biological macromolecule) and coats the surfaces of many tissues (including the glycocalyx). Riddick astutely noted many anticoagulants (heparin sulfate and sodium citrate) were also effective anionic dispersants.

I also believe a key biological function of sulfates is to create aggregates of gel-state water (this is why the glycocalyx is “slimy”), a form of water that plays numerous vital roles in human physiology and whose formation as best as I can determine depends upon the surrounding balance of anions and cations favoring the electronegative zeta potential human physiology depends upon. Gel-state water is an immensely important topic that will be covered in a future article. I and others also believe a key role of sunlight is to synthesize sulfates, which is why vitamin D, while helpful, is not an adequate replacement for sunlight.

Finally, when proteins are synthesized, they start as a long chain of amino acids. Due to a variety of interactions, proteins have with their surroundings (particularly water), these chains then “fold” into complex three-dimensional structures that allow the proteins to perform their intended functions. What is less appreciated about this process is that it means most three-dimensional proteins are colloidal suspensions (some scientific schools of thought now agree with this perspective) and the stability of their three-dimensional configurations is thus dependent on the same factors that elsewhere influence colloidal stability.

Note: I also believe the precise colloidal suspension process each protein undergoes is what allows them to “violate” the second law of thermodynamics and spontaneously decrease their entropy.

In 1888, a series was assembled by Franz Hoffmeister that showed how various substances would either stabilize folded proteins or denature and salt them out of solutions. Interestingly, his series was almost identical to the relative effects of specific ions on zeta potential.

As a result, ions that disrupt zeta potential can also cause protein misfolding, and I believe this is a key reason why aluminum is associated with Alzheimer’s disease (Alzheimer’s plaques are misfolded proteins that are often found with aluminum). This also my explain why the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is associated with two other protein misfolding diseases: amyloidosis and prion diseases.

Zeta Potential and the Blood

Although I have many criticisms of modern medicine, I also recognize that it has had a profoundly positive impact on our modern lives and has solved many problems that plagued humanity for eons. In many cases, it is difficult to even conceive of what life would be like if we still faced those problems, and oftentimes developing those solutions we now take for granted required an immense amount of work that involved going down many dead ends and conducting many disastrous experiments.

At the time Riddick was alive, most of the approaches we now use for heart disease did not exist, and various common heart conditions like Riddick's were a death sentence. This motivated Riddick to independently develop a solution to his disease, and he had the insight “what if blood is just another colloid (specifically blood cells suspended in plasma) that follows the rules I have developed from my industrial work with colloids?”

Before long, Riddick was able to establish that the process which caused blood sludging to occur was electrical, and through utilizing the anionic dispersants he had previously utilized for industrial applications, he was able to reverse blood sludging (I will also note aspirin, a well known anticoagulant, acetylates proteins and by doing so creates a negative charge). In addition to the anionic dispersants, Riddick also experimented with a few other effective approaches for restoring physiologic zeta potential such as consuming raw egg albumin mixed with distilled water.

All of this led him to postulate the initial step in blood clotting was blood agglomeration. This is extremely important because treating the agglomeration provides a way to “anticoagulate” the blood without incurring the risks inherent to any anticoagulant therapy (and also explains why things like dehydration or not moving for long periods are known to cause blood clots). Riddick later discovered the body keeps its zeta potential slightly below the agglomeration threshold, which allows it to clot where needed, but simultaneously makes it quite likely the countless modern disruptions to zeta potential (which our species has not yet evolved to handle) will also cross that critical threshold.

In dermatology, a commonly encountered issue is a wound on the skin that will not stop bleeding after skin surgery. One of the most common approaches in these instances is to apply aluminum chloride onto the skin as this agglomerates the blood and therefore begins the clotting process to stop the bleeding (in this context aluminum is viewed as a protein coagulant). This application provides a vital illustration of what occurs anytime there is a physiologic loss of zeta potential (extreme heat or cold can also cause agglomeration and modern surgery relies on this principle when cutting tissue with electrically heated instruments so that bleeding is prevented through coagulation).

With further study, Riddick found the degree of blood sludging or loss of physiologic zeta potential significantly varied from person to person, and Knisely's grading scale for blood flow in the eyes could be used to accurately predict who was at risk of an arrhythmia, a stroke, or a fatal heart attack. Most importantly, Riddick discovered that once the colloidal dispersion of the blood was restored, heart arrhythmias normalized and circulatory problems greatly improved.

Riddick also discovered a primary function of the kidneys was to excrete the cations that destroyed physiologic zeta potential, and that when these cations were in excess, they could trigger cardiac episodes the kidneys would work in overdrive to correct (this likely explains the belief in Chinese medicine that the kidneys control the heart). This clearance seems to peak at night (likely from cations leaving the tissues and entering the bloodstream) and I have had a few experiences where I ate a lot of salty food before bed, woke up suddenly in the middle of the night with a fast heart rate and a feeling of being completely dried out inside which persisted until I drank a few glasses of distilled or reverse osmosis water (these are the two available forms of deionized water; any other form of water I tried did not work).

In these instances, I also observed I had unusual and highly conductive urine (this the easiest way to test for how many cations the kidneys are excreting). Riddick had more severe incidents of what I experienced, and by saving his urine for analysis during one episode, was able to show the kidneys had frantically worked to correct his zeta potential by excreting dangerous cations like aluminum.

As individuals age, the kidney’s ability to maintain zeta potential declines (Moulden hypothesized this was due to microstrokes in the peripheral watershed areas of the kidneys and Knisely produced videos showing blood sludges halving the kidney’s blood supply and plugging many of its filtration units). This decline makes the elderly much more susceptible to sudden influxes of positive charges and I am now of the belief a primary cause of aging is the gradual loss of the kidney’s function to maintain zeta potential (and to a lesser extent from albumin declining with age).

As Riddick attempted to deduce why unhealthy blood zeta potentials were so common (he found them in the majority eyes he looked at), he realized our society had contaminated the food supply with cations that were destructive to zeta potential (the first head of the FDA fought to stop aluminum from entering general use but was muscled out by industry) .

Examples included:

•Potassium being replaced by sodium in most processed foods
•Aluminum being used in most municipal water systems
•The widespread use of aluminum kitchenware
•Aluminum being added to many foods (e.g. most salt has aluminum added to keep it from caking, which amongst other things I believe this is why salty meals can cause heart failure exacerbations)
•Many medications like antacids being full of aluminum and other cations
•Many foods being stored in metal cans (acidic foods leach these metals) that are often aluminum.

Riddick also performed experiments that showed consuming water stored in aluminum significantly impaired microcirculation and for this reason, I will never drink anything from an aluminum can. Similarly, I have seen a few cases of patients with deficient zeta potentials having strokes a few hours after eating a meal that was cooked in aluminum.

Lastly a more disappointing note for those of you who drink, Riddick also found excessive alcohol consumption induced intravascular coagulation (it his research, two 2oz drinks of 90-100 proof seem to be cut off for triggering this).

Microbes and Zeta Potential

One of Riddick’s most interesting discoveries was that the bacterial metabolism of proteins would consistently lower their zeta potential, which he theorized was due to the decarboxylation reaction that occurs during the bacterial metabolism of protein (decarboxylation removes negative charges that would otherwise suspend these colloids). Many sewage treatment systems (e.g. septic tanks) work under this principle, as over time the bacteria within destroy the colloidal stability of the organic matter suspended in wastewater and cause it to separate from the water and sink to the bottom.

Because of this observation, Riddick also began assessing how zeta potential changed in human beings during periods of acute infections. In these cases, much like Knisely had previously seen in the eyes of his acutely ill test subjects, Riddick consistently observed a decrease in physiologic zeta potential occur during an infectious condition. In addition to their metabolism of human proteins, I believe this phenomena is also due to pathogenic organisms having a positive charge as it allows them to adhere to the negatively charged cells of the body (which likely helps to explain the universal applicability of oxidative therapies).

These observations were important because they provided a means to explain why the elderly are so much more vulnerable to infections like influenza. Sadly, it also likely explains their greater susceptibility to vaccinations—I still remember admitting one patient to the hospital who during her intake perfectly described a zeta potential collapse happening after a pneumococcal vaccination, including it being preceded by the kidney’s failed attempt to discharge the cations from the vaccine.

Regardless of who gets sick, infections consistently reduced zeta potential, but in the elderly who have a more impaired zeta potential to begin with, that reduction was sufficient to cross a threshold into serious illness. This process also explains why, as Moulden observed, vaccine damage is cumulative and more severe diseases onset as blood sludging progressively increases.

Although, as Riddick proved, the kidney can address many causes of impaired zeta potential, it typically struggles with disruptions caused by infectious microorganisms, particularly the smaller mycoplasma (which were instead eliminated by the spleen, liver and bone marrow). Lydia Mattman provided strong evidence for this, as she showed many of the stealth bacteria her research group discovered (once detected with the appropriate instrumentation), could be found to underlie many chronic kidney conditions.

Certain integrative doctors have had remarkable success in treating a variety of complex illnesses through lengthy antibiotic protocols, and I believe these successes are often a result of eliminating stealth bacteria that are impairing zeta potential. As antibiotics always have some degree of toxicity, I prefer other approaches to eliminate these organisms (e.g. oxidative therapies like ultraviolet blood irradiation).

In addition to the alternative broad-spectrum treatments for stealth bacteria, in some patients with impaired zeta potential, I have also had a great deal of success with specific German pleomorphic remedies that were developed to remove the pathogenicity of the stealth bacteria rather than directly eliminate them (one of the most well known researchers in this area, Gaston Naessens made a key observation that the foundational non-pathogenic form of these bacteria had a strong negative charge). Interestingly, one of these German remedies has also proven remarkably effective for reducing the blood sludging that commonly follows spike protein poisoning (it does not completely resolve the issue, but it is one of the only economical treatments I have found for this problem thus far).

MASS and Zeta

Vaccinations consistently contain many agents which are excellent at reducing the zeta potential of the body, particularly since aluminum, the most effective agent for reducing zeta potential is also the most widely used immune-stimulating vaccine adjuvant (I believe this is the reason why aluminum is such an effective adjuvant as attacking the zeta potential is a common characteristic of most pathogenic organisms and hence a likely trigger for the innate immune system). Moulden thus realized alterations in zeta potential could explain many of the injuries resulting from microstrokes he was seeing.

From studying the autopsies of children who had died from infections in the womb, Moulden also realized a second process occurred concurrently. Whenever an immunostimulatory event occurs, the white blood cells will migrate to certain capillaries so that they can exit them to enter the surrounding tissue. Because the white blood cells are much larger than red blood cells, if sufficient numbers of them are present within a capillary (particularly if partial blood sludging is already occurring there), their presence will block the flow of blood within the microcirculation. Moulden termed this process the Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes (MASS).

Thus, by reducing zeta potential and simultaneously provoking white blood cell recruitment through immune stimulation, the stage was set for vaccines to always cause varying degrees of harm. Additionally, certain vaccines like the HPV vaccine do so even more frequently because they utilize a specialized aluminum adjuvant designed to create a stronger immune response the vaccine needs to “work”. It should also be noted aluminum is the ingredient most directly responsible for the wide range of severe autoimmune vaccines cause (although the spike proteins likely will ultimately prove to be worse in this regard).

Moulden’s (and Riddick's) model is immensely valuable because it provides a way to understand how:

•Vaccines, regardless of the design, consistently cause harm.

•Why vaccine damage is cumulative, as the microcirculation (and other fluid circulations) will worsen with each successive vaccine until a critical threshold is met where severe injury occurs.

•Why there can be so much variability in the injuries that are observed.

•How many infectious diseases can sometimes cause similar injuries to vaccines (but in almost all cases, the obstructions to blood flow are much worse following vaccination).

Shortly after I published this article I was contacted by a patient who had longstanding concerns over her body’s ability to tolerate a COVID-19 vaccine and had waited until Novavax was approved to vaccinate (she required the vaccine for work). After the first vaccination, she had a bit of a fever, but otherwise felt fine. Last night she received the second dose and this morning reported (quoted with her permission): “I have been up all night with my heart racing, fever, extreme body aches and a horrendous headache.” My hope is that I have shown how the concepts of MASS and Zeta explain exactly what happened to her.

Conclusion:

Poor zeta potential is one of the most common root causes of disease I encounter in my patients and “zeta potential” is the clearest correlate I have found to the ever-elusive concept of “health.” Books could be written on the profound importance of this subject, yet outside of a few applications like designing lipid nanoparticles, it is virtually unheard of in medicine (which is likely why the potential consequences of using positively charged lipid nanoparticles for the mRNA vaccines were never considered). A few leading members of the vaccine safety movement, along with some of the most talented integrative physicians I have met agree with these sentiments, but due to what happened to Moulden, none of them have spoken publicly on this issue.

Although many of the early pioneers of this concept established that poor zeta potential impaired blood circulation, which when addressed, can yield profound benefits for patients in countless areas, blood is not the only colloidal suspension in the body. Many other fluids in the body, also require a physiologic zeta potential, and when that becomes disturbed, many other diseases arise (e.g. I would argue many dermatologic conditions result from stagnation of the interstitium as they often responded to localized treatment of zeta potential).

The lymphatic system is the critical drainage system of the body, and when its circulation is obstructed by a non-physiologic zeta potential, countless diseases like edema, pneumonia (lymphatic stagnation is key in COVID-19 pneumonia), chronic infections, dementia, autoimmunity, and cancers initiate. Chinese medicine also commonly associates blood stasis with autoimmune disorders, and I am of the belief this is a result of the lymphatic stasis that often occurs concurrently with blood sludging.

Similarly, I have observed that patients with many of the common chronic disease that require years of integrative therapies (e.g. Lyme disease or chronic mold toxicity), almost always have signs of significant fluid stagnation throughout their bodies, and I can often connect it directly to their disease (e.g. mycotoxins and the Lyme bacteria carry a strong positive charge, which amongst other things is why I believe Lyme disease, something Justin Bieber had prior to his vaccine injury, causes Bell’s Palsy). In many cases, these patients can only get better if something is done to either restore their zeta potential or lymphatic circulation (otherwise antimicrobials will be often ineffective and overwhelm the patient) and since most integrative doctors are unaware of this concept, they often cannot help these patients.

A disease commonly seen in hospitalized patients, diabetic ketoacidosis (where the body becomes overwhelmed with excess levels of sugars and acidic ketones) further illustrates this concept. When these patients are treated in the hospital, they are always given insulin to lower their blood sugar along with potassium (as insulin moves potassium into cells). In addition to those two therapies, these patients are also always gives a saline solution under the rationale that without saline being administered, insulin cannot get where it is needed to reduce blood sugar levels.

Although this need for saline is commonly attributed to the patients being “dehydrated,” I believe it is due to sugar, when present at high levels, being a highly effective agent for disrupting colloidal stability (this is also why diabetics have so many problems with their peripheral microcirculation). Additionally, acidic environments disrupt physiologic zeta potential while alkaline ones support it (this is likely what accounts for many of the benefits attributed to health approaches that seek to alkalinize the body), so this impaired circulation is further compounded by the acidity of the ketones within the body.

Saline solution in turn is a somewhat effective means for restoring zeta potential (I have personally witnessed some profound examples that proved this concept to me) and it (or another fluid solution) is reflexively provided to almost all hospitalized patients despite almost no knowledge of its effect on zeta potential existing within the medical field. Because of this, I have long suspected the routine use of saline (and some other IV fluids) explains many of the benefits patients experience from hospital care. With saline, however, it is important to remember the U-shaped zeta potential curve Riddick described, as in higher concentrations, sodium chloride causes colloidal aggregation rather than dispersion.

Beyond hospitalized patients often having an immeasurable need for therapeutics that restore their zeta potential (which besides saline they rarely get), I am now of the opinion that many different holistic therapies all share the common mechanism of improving zeta potential.

One popular therapy, Earthing, for example, functions by electrically attaching oneself to the ground (a reservoir of negative charge) while sleeping so that the physiologic negative charge within the body can be restored (sleep, through melatonin sulfate and the redistribution of calcium ions, plays a key role in restoring zeta potential of the nervous system, but often cannot initiate if significant fluid stagnation is present).

Earthing’s proponents in turn argue that many modern health problems have arisen from us no longer being electrically connected to the ground. Almost every benefit I have seen attributed to Earthing (Earthing sometimes produces miraculous results for patients) reflects a restoration of zeta potential (which has been directly demonstrated in this study) and as one reader shared recently, it significantly improved his son’s Reynaud’s syndrome, while another shared it improved his COVID-19 vaccine injury.

Another fascinating therapy, negative ion therapy (breathing in negative ions) was researched for decades and proven to greatly benefit many challenging conditions. Most of this therapy's benefits perfectly matched that which was to be expected from restoring the physiologic zeta potential. Unfortunately, despite decades of research proving it works, except for its ability to eliminate positively charged pollutants from the air by destroying their colloidal stability, negative ion therapy is typically viewed as pseudoscience, largely because there is no mechanism to explain why it could work (as the concept of physiologic zeta potential remains largely unknown).

Given the countless number of otherwise inexplicable diseases (particularly psychiatric and respiratory ones) which result from positive ions in the environment, I view it as a great shame this knowledge was lost. Common sources of positive ions include weather changes (which 25% of population is sensitive to), particulate pollution (e.g. cigarette smoke), EMFs (which can be observed in blood looked at under a microscope), ventilation systems (e.g. AC’s), furniture polishes and synthetic fabrics (many benefit immensely from wearing natural fabrics).

There are also many other therapies other there that also restore zeta potential and sometimes perform miracles for patients (e.g. ozone therapy or chelation therapy). Since their mechanism for doing so is less straightforward, I do not believe this science can be developed without a reliable way to measure each modality’s effects on the physiologic zeta potential. It is thus my sincere hope that in the future, direct measurements in the changes of physiologic zeta potential could be incorporated into the design of a variety of therapies, including those for treating spike protein injuries.

With the necessary background having been established, in the final installment of this series, we will review the existing autopsy studies of sudden deaths following vaccination and explore how the mechanisms described here along with many others can cause sudden death. Moulden for example has provided the best model I have ever come across to explain exactly how vaccines cause sudden infant death syndrome.

I thank you for your patience in reading this particularly long article and your openness to considering the importance of this long-forgotten side of medicine and sharing it with the appropriate audiences (it can be shared here on GETTR, and here on Gab). As I touched on many different broad topics here, if there is interest, I can expand many of them in the future. Additionally, if you know of any excellent references on these topics that weren’t cited, please send them my way so I can add them in. Thank you again for all of your support.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:19 pm

Why I'm an abolitionist

I. The best vaccine data set in the world

The Bandim Health Project (BHP) in Guinea-Bissau (west Africa) has the best data set in the world on vaccine benefits and harms. Founded in 1978 by legendary Danish doctor and anthropologist Peter Aaby, the Bandim Health Project is a collaboration between the Ministry of Public Health in Guinea-Bissau, the Statens Serum Institut in Denmark, and researchers affiliated with the University of Southern Denmark and Aarhus University. BHP monitors and studies the health of more than 200,000 people in urban and rural Guinea-Bissau. They have datasets going back decades that enable them to measure long-term health outcomes based on vaccination status and they are willing to ask the hard questions that others dare not broach.

Dr. Aaby was one of the first scholars to study the non-specific effects of vaccines and he has become the world leader in the field. For over a century it was assumed that a vaccine only had an effect on the specific disease that was targeted. Dr. Aaby’s research shows that vaccines change the immune system in ways that are unexpected. There are positive non-specific effects when a particular vaccine changes the immune system in ways that also provide protective effects against other diseases and negative non-specific effects when a vaccine changes the immune system in ways that leave one more vulnerable to other diseases.

Dr. Aaby’s research in the late 1970s showed large positive effects from a measles vaccine. Children in Guinea-Bissau vaccinated against measles not only developed fewer cases of measles, they also died less frequently from other diseases as well. But in 1989, the W.H.O. introduced a new measles vaccine. Dr. Aaby and his team discovered negative non-specific effects from this formulation — girls vaccinated with the new measles vaccine died at twice the rate as unvaccinated girls.

Dr. Aaby brought his findings to the W.H.O. but it took three more years and an additional study by a team of U.S. researchers in Haiti that confirmed Dr. Aaby’s original findings for the vaccine to be withdrawn.

Dr. Aaby was awarded the Novo Nordisk Prize in 2000 — the highest honor in Denmark for advances in medical science.

Over the last three decades, Dr. Aaby and his team have studied the non-specific effects of the other vaccines administered in Guinea-Bissau. His findings in connection with the DTP vaccine — the most widely administered vaccine in the world — are the most shocking. Across multiple studies, Dr. Aaby found that children vaccinated with DTP have 5 times higher (95% CI: 1.53–16.3) all-cause mortality than children who were not injected with DTP. He and his team also found sex effects — girls were more likely to die following DTP vaccination than boys.

[For those who care about science, there are also race effects from vaccines but that discussion is prohibited in the mainstream media in the U.S. because the entire vaccine program would crumble if people knew.]

Dr. Aaby describes his findings in a remarkable video here (transcript):

II. Christine Stabell Benn

Over the last two decades, Dr. Aaby has been joined in this research by a brilliant Danish academic named Christine Stabell Benn. In addition to researching and publishing world-class research on non-specific effects, they fell in love and married. Now Dr. Benn runs the Copenhagen office of the Bandim Health Project in addition to her other academic duties at the University of Southern Denmark. Together they’ve become the most formidable duo in the history of vaccine safety research and among the last honest brokers in the field.

In 2019, Dr. Benn gave a TEDx Talk at Aarhus University that summarizes their decades of research. Titled, “How vaccines train the immune system in ways no one expected” she begins by defining non-specific effects and gives examples of positive non-specific effects. But then at the 8:46 mark Benn describes their findings about the negative non-specific effects of the DTP vaccine.

In one slide she shows that DTP kills 5 times more kids than it saves from the three diseases it is designed to protect against. To say that publicly on camera in front of a room full of skeptical academics is one of the gutsiest things I’ve ever seen.

Dr. Aaby, Dr. Benn, and their team have shared their findings with the World Health Organization on multiple occasions. To date, the World Health Organization has done nothing. Indeed the W.H.O., under pressure from the Gates Foundation, uses DTP vaccination coverage rates to measure whether a country is meeting its vaccination goals (and is thus eligible for additional funding). Given that the DTP shot kills 5 times more kids than it saves, the W.H.O./Unicef vaccine program throughout the developing world is a crime against humanity that must be prosecuted by the international criminal court.

Dr. Benn goes on to explain that their massive research project has shown that three live attenuated vaccines appear to offer more benefits than harms: oral polio, measles by itself (not MMR), and tuberculosis (called BCG).

But I know from my own research that these three live attenuated vaccines are NOT available in the U.S. (the U.S. uses an enhanced inactivated [injected] polio vaccine, MMR or MMRV, and there is a limited supply of BCG for certain high risk healthcare workers but tuberculosis is not endemic in the U.S. so it is not on the childhood schedule).

All of the other vaccines studied by BHP — adjuvanted, recombinant, and genetically engineered protein subunit vaccines — cause more harms than benefits.

So according to the best data set in the world, ALL of the vaccines on the U.S. schedule cause more harms than benefits.

Here’s the part that Dr. Aaby and Dr. Benn won’t tell you, but I will. The reason why these three live attenuated vaccines are not available in the U.S. is because all live vaccines eventually “revert to virulence”. This means that over the years, as the virus (or bacteria) passes through the various cell mediums that they use to grow the antigen and as the live attenuated strain passes through the population, the virus/bacteria evolves and changes such that eventually the vaccine will cause an outbreak of the very disease that they are trying to eliminate. That is what is happening in Africa and Pakistan right now where oral polio vaccination campaigns have triggered outbreaks of polio.

No politician wants to be responsible for an outbreak of polio, measles, or tuberculosis so they approve shelf-stable ineffective vaccines that cause net harms rather than the effective live vaccines that will eventually revert to virulence.

That’s the dilemma and that’s the starting place for any honest conversation about vaccine policy.

So when people ask, “can’t I use a slowed down or spaced out schedule” I say, “the best data set in the world shows that only three vaccines produce more benefits than harms, none of those vaccines are available in the U.S., and all of the vaccines on the U.S. schedule objectively produce more harms than benefits.”

You can be guided by ideology or you can be guided by the facts and those are the facts.

III. Several huge additional data points

There are a few additional facts that bear on this matter:

1. There is fairly good evidence that the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic, that killed 20 to 40 million people, began with a bacterial meningitis vaccination campaign on the U.S. army base at Fort Riley, Kansas (and then the soldiers recently vaccinated with a contaminated vaccine were shipped out to fight World War I in Europe and the pandemic went worldwide from there).

Edward Hooper, in his book The River: A Journey to the Source of HIV and AIDS makes a compelling case that the clinical trials for the oral polio vaccine in the Congo may have introduced a simian retrovirus into humans that became HIV (and contributed to the deaths of 40 million people from AIDS).

Jeffrey Sachs, who chaired the Lancet commission on the origins of coronavirus says that the evidence points to SARS-CoV-2 coming from a U.S. bioweapons lab involved in gain-of-function research. To date, 6 million people worldwide are alleged to have died from coronavirus.

Taken together, one can make a strong case that the three largest epidemics of the last 100 years are all connected with the vaccine program in some way (a military vaccine campaign, a clinical trial, and gain-of-function research).

Look, I wish none of this were true. But the mainstream gatekeepers never fully investigate these pandemics because they are afraid of what they might find. So it falls to independent researchers to try to piece together what happened as best they can. If any or all of these theories are correct then the supposed gains from vaccines over the last century would be eclipsed by these man-made disasters.

2. Vaccine failure and harms are the business model of the pharmaceutical industry. As Robert Kennedy Jr. points out, prior to the introduction of mRNA shots, vaccines were already a $50 billion a year industry that generates another $500 billion a year in revenue for treatments for vaccine injury (including EpiPens, asthma inhalers, Risperdal, cancer treatments etc.).

As Dr. Benn explains in her TED Talk, NONE of the major pharmaceutical companies are researching live attenuated vaccines even though they are the only ones that work. Instead (this is me speaking again) pharmaceutical companies spend money on regulatory capture and propaganda to force dangerous and ineffective vaccines on the population because they generate at least 10 times more revenue than the effective live attenuated vaccines.

3. Covid-19 shots are completely ridiculous. They are objectively the most dangerous vaccines ever produced. They never should have been authorized and they cannot be made safe. They will be removed from the market. The only question is how many people they will kill before the mainstream gatekeepers admit defeat.

IV. Conclusion

The sum total of all of this is that I have become a vaccine abolitionist. Yes, I suppose one could make the case for the benefits of the three live attenuated vaccines. But the most powerful industry in the world blocks access to these vaccines and no politician in the U.S. will approve them lest they get blamed when the virus reverts to virulence. Given the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, I would much rather rely on innate immunity (and natural support for my own immune system) than allow a liability-free product with untold contaminants to be injected into my body.

For all of human history, breastfeeding provided immune support to infants and playing in the dirt exposed children to microdoses of viruses and bacteria in ways that build their immune system for life. Dollar-for-dollar clean water and sanitation systems deliver much better health outcomes than vaccines.

Vaccines seemed like a good idea back in 1796. But the shots today bear little resemblance to Jenner’s variolation. According to historian David Wootton, the greatest revolution in the history of medicine occurred when French hospitals in the 19th century started using statistics to record and measure health outcomes. They soon discovered that all of their interventions did not work (it led to what doctors called “therapeutic nihilism”). But the willingness to recognize those failures eventually led to scientific breakthroughs including hand-washing and antiseptics. The vaccine paradigm has objectively failed. It is time to turn the page and invest in natural support for our immune systems and cures (remember those?) for diseases — not monthly Pharma subscription plans for life.

I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that the Biden Administration is now proposing to vastly expand the failed gene modifying public health strategy of the last two years. On Monday, Biden issued an “Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy” that is straight out of Brave New World. It states:

We need to develop genetic engineering technologies and techniques to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers;

The Biden administration is proposing an entire economy and society based on the bioengineering strategies of the failed mRNA vaccines. These people are literally insane.

We must commence the revolution as soon possible.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:39 pm

Extremely rare cases like Michel’s create a tricky terrain for science communication. […] In fact, when Michel first told me about his cancer and about the paper he’d written with his brother, I said that I couldn’t write about it. I was worried that some readers would misinterpret my article, and mistakenly see it as a reason not to get vaccinated.

“[Vaccine skeptics are] looking for anything to support their crazy vision,” he said. “It makes me sad about the world in which we are living.”

Michel Goldman developed symptoms (first, a flu-like illness, and then night sweats and swollen lymph nodes), and was diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma in September, 2021. This was 6 months after his initial course of experimental, gene-based injections for SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. The affected, hyperactive lymph nodes were on the same side as the injection arm.

He procured a third injection two weeks after diagnosis, this one into the opposite arm. His symptoms quickly worsened — more intense night sweats, new daytime fatigue, and more lymph node swelling. Eight days later, his lymphoma was found to have expanded with patently unnatural furor, with a particular flourish of activity on the other side of his body than previously affected — the side used for the third injection.

Two months later, in November of 2021, the case report for Goldman, written by himself and his brother, was published at Frontiers in Medicine.

"
As compared with the initial test, there was a marked 5.3-fold increase in whole-body TLG [a lymph node activity measurement], with the increase in the post-booster test being twice higher in the right axillary region than in the left one."

In February, Jane Ruby used the before- and after-third dose comparison from this paper to advocate against taking the experimental, gene-based injections for SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

This makes Goldman “sad about the world in which we are living.”

As opposed to, you know, Goldman's seemingly getting cancer because of his Covid vaccines.

“We Can’t Handle the Truth"

Goldman’s story was reluctantly reported in The Atlantic yesterday by Roxanne Khamsi, who initially “said that I couldn’t write about it.”

Khasmi is a career science journalist™ who has written hundreds of articles, served as chief editor for Nature Magazine for over 10 years, and has taught science journalism™ at Stony Brook University and CUNY.

So, is not being able to write about vaccine adverse events a full class, or just a chapter? How many times has Khasmi “couldn’t” write about adverse events, or “couldn’t” publish them as editor?

And yet this astonishing admission of journalistic malpractice is just tossed-off, as easily and naturally as Sam Harris endorsing full-blown state censorship if the thing being censored is a populist former President.

"I was worried that some readers would misinterpret my article, and mistakenly see it as a reason not to get vaccinated."

Why shouldn’t I refuse to write about Goldman’s adverse reaction, reads the subtext to Khasmi’s admission: After all, isn’t preventing anti-vaxxers from thinking vaccines are unsafe more important than evaluating whether vaccines are safe?

The irony lost on Khasmi is that a career science journalist™ being consciously reluctant to honestly broker the case for the risks of vaccines is itself a valid reason to believe vaccines are unsafe.

I do not say this in the context of concern-trolling over “trust” or “reputation;” this is a question of rampant, religious delusion: If the “pro-vaccine” side has to censor adverse events to “win” the case, it is a signal that they have succumb to dogma.

And so when Goldman, “innovative healthcare”-promotor, comes down with lymphoma out of the blue 6 months after his first two injections with an “innovative healthcare,” it doesn’t even occur to him that this itself is an adverse event.

After all, most adverse events happen within a few days of injection; we know this because when they happen after 6 months we don’t even consider them as possibly related, because after all most adverse events…

And so Goldman, — who doesn’t report being infected with SARS-CoV-2 until the next February — must either ascribe his lymphoma to some other immune insult, or to his injection with mRNA for the spike protein. It is ridiculous to simply rule out the latter. There is not in fact a biological law that prevents adverse events from manifesting months after the fact; this is a secular religious fantasy.

Wouldn’t it make sense that what can exacerbate in the third dose, could have instigated in the first two?

Neither in his original paper nor his dialogue with Khasmi is the question even brought up. Perhaps Khasmi can post a follow-up with additional “anti-vax” online statements lamentably inspired by her Actually Doing Journalism For Once. If so, please include:

Goldman, you clearly got cancer from the Covid vaccine to begin with.

Notwithstanding this staggering blind-spot, Goldman advocates for more robust attention to “rare” adverse events. As Khamsi reports, there was much hesitation and hand-wringing on his part. Although eventually pulling the trigger and publishing his case-report, he is picky with his language, and refuses to consider his experience to imply any risk to anybody outside of incredibly exotic birds of pre-disposition such as himself.

Whatever the result of {prospective studies screening for adverse events only in rare AITL patients}, it should not affect the overall favorable benefit-risk ratio of these much-needed vaccine

Well, of course not — because that would require acknowledging that prospective screening of all sorts should have taken place in everyone to begin with, during the trials.

Khasmi presents Goldman as a tortured mind who, when faced with an imagined moral dilemma — will searching for the truth empower those who question vaccines? — sided with the truth. Again, the admission that both Goldman and Khasmi, powerful brokers of scientific knowledge, are instinctually reluctant to acknowledge adverse events, and this means they may have suppressed other reports, isn’t even apparently realized.

Why should it be suspicious that a lifelong vaccine promoter and lifelong scientific interlocutor waited until he, himself, was the victim?

Confessions of a Vaccine Idolater

Khasmi’s essay is not done divulging insights on the dogmatic, dissonance-strewn mindset of vaccine idolaters.

In the dialogue between her and Goldman:

When we talked about the potential side effects of the AstraZeneca vaccine last year, Michel made it clear that, in the big picture, any chance of serious complications from the shots would be orders of magnitude smaller than the chance of complications from the pandemic illness itself.

Based on what?

If COVID vaccines caused clotting disorders or myocarditis in a tiny percentage of those who received them, he assured me, COVID would lead to stroke or heart inflammation in a much larger group.

Based on what?

Or maybe the cancer and the mRNA vaccine were connected, but the risk of getting immunized was still just a tiny speck beside the benefits.

Based on what?!

In every case, the mere property of being called a “vaccine” seemingly activates an axiomatic feature of the universe that magically prevents negatives from outweighing benefits.

And just what do our fanatics imagine the “benefits” actually are, in this case?

He remains adamant that COVID-19 vaccines are necessary and useful for the vast majority of people.

If the “vast majority” of people do not suffer severe infection or death from encounter with SARS-CoV-2, what necessity or use is there in injecting them with mRNA for spike protein in advance? But in this religion, of course, the axiomatic demands exerted on the universe by the magic word “vaccine” ensure that “at least one, anywhere” constitutes a “vast majority.”

The fact is that a majority of people survive infection without severe outcomes, even in “high-risk” groups. They fight off the infection with their immune system and they move on. Injections that reduce severe outcomes do not benefit people who wouldn’t have experienced them to begin with; they are therefor of no use to most people. And even if a plurality of people suffer long-term symptoms after infection — what evidence is there that injection improves this rate? It is mixed, at best;8 the reality might be that these injections cause the same symptoms just as often.9

Khasmi closes with reflection. Goldman’s lymphoma apparently responded to treatment (leaving aside the question of whether it might have self-resolved). He has made his call for expanded pharmacovigilance which in no way should be taken as questioning the mighty glory of the god Vaccine.

And yet, naturally, he wrests with the question of what it means that the God Vaccine did, in fact, smite him. The only solution to this problem, it seems, is to believe in the god’s wonders for humanity at large even more fervently.

{Goldman is now questioning whether} a vaccine that is saving tens of millions of lives each year might have put his own in jeopardy.

This is a frankly unhinged number, suggesting a psychotic break with reality on the part of our vaccine idolators.

As well as an unsupportable use of present participle in the Omicron era. But even granting a fantasy of complete death protection resulting from worldwide, universal uptake — steelmanning the case for these failed injections as much as possible — how can Goldman and Khasmi actually be sure that injecting 7 billion, yearly or bi-yearly, to save 3 million, is actually a net positive? A rate of 4 deaths in 10,000 from yearly injection would lead to a net negative.

How does Goldman know that isn’t the rate? As he recently irresponsibly opined in his case study:

It is therefore unlikely that existing pharmacovigilance systems will be efficient to identify extremely rare cases

Thanks to the axiom-enforcing magic of the word “vaccine,” of course, the math doesn’t actually matter. “Vaccine” will self-correct reality: Ah, look, the experimental injections are saving 100 million now, and every hour at that!

Goldman may have lapsed into self-martyrdom rather than renouncing his god, but in clinging to the god in the first place he is clearly projecting himself onto the public at large. If he thinks he needed this awesome toxic, experimental, poorly-monitored, cancer-inducing, cancer-promoting protection against SARS-CoV-2, then everyone — the vast majority — must need it, too. Can’t have a “vast” majority without children. Lets get this ridiculously untested product into them, too. Parasitic elderly germaphobe vampires gonna parasitic elderly germaphobe vampire.

While Michel remains unsure about his fourth shot, he has continued to be outspoken on the benefits of vaccination overall, and often speaks to Belgian media on the topic.

Take it already, you reckless, misinformation-spewing menace to Vaccine!
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:22 pm

https://popularrationalism.substack.com ... tudy-finds

CDC's "Mea Culpa" Aluminum Study Finds 19%-26% Increase in Risk of Persistent Asthma per 1000 mg Injected Vaccine-Derived Aluminum

“Among children with eczema, vaccine-associated aluminum was positively associated with persistent asthma (aHR 1.26 per 1 mg increase in aluminum)”

Raise your hand if you’re a parent and you have noticed that your child with eczema seems at risk of autoimmune conditions, including autoimmune diseases of the airways like persistent asthma when exposed to vaccines.

I’m not quite sure how this happened, but CDC’s Frank DeStefano and colleagues have made a correct inference on vaccine safety. Maybe Frank is close to retirement and has some things to get off his chest.

DeStefano (senior author on the infamous “DeStefano et al.” study, the man who presented false information to the Institutes of Medicine on the risk of autism from on-time measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination, and (believe it or not) one of two scientists responsible for the fake study that allegedly found no problem for US soldiers associated with exposure to Agent Orange - DeStefano, who also was the former supervisor of Dr. William Thompson, who was put on leave so DeStefano could present false information to the Institutes of Medicine, the same DeStefano that lied to reporter Sharyl Attkisson that a consensus existed among the authors of the DeStefano study - THAT Frank DeStefano) - and colleagues, using data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink, somehow found an increased risk of persistent asthma among children with eczema.

The risk was associated with vaccine-associated aluminum dose - and the increased risk was HUGE. “aHz of 1.26 per 1 mg increase in aluminum” means a 26% increase in the risk of asthma per 1,000 mcg aluminum-containing vaccine received. Children on the CDC’s schedule receive 5,640 mcg of aluminum by age 13, so children with eczema have a 78% increase in their risk of developing asthma by age 13 compared to kids who receive no aluminum-containing vaccines.

Kids without eczema had a 19% increase in asthma risk per 1 mg increase in vaccine-sourced aluminum; by age 13, they have a 57% increased risk of asthma compared to kids who receive no aluminum-containing vaccines.

As shocking as they are, the results are hardly a surprise to parents of children who have developed eczema first, then asthma. Nor are they a surprise to anyone following IPAK research or my writings: I have reported many times that animal studies induce asthma on a routine basis using aluminum hydroxide, and IPAK has shown that vaccine doses of aluminum in the ACIP-recommended vaccine schedule are given at toxic levels to all children under the age of 1 yr and that all children on the CDC’s schedule are in aluminum toxicity 100% of their first 365 days of life.

So Now We'll See Randomized Clinical Trials? No.

APNews broke the news on this study in a very strange way. The title alone is odd “Study tries…” They could not even get a full sentence out about the study before astroturfing it using non-sequitur points and misleading illogic:

“A new federally funded study has found a possible link, but experts say the research has important shortcomings and is not a reason to change current vaccine recommendations. The study doesn’t claim aluminum causes the breathing condition, and officials say more work is needed to try to confirm any connection, which hadn’t been seen in earlier research. Even if a link were ever found, the life-saving benefits of the vaccines are still likely to outweigh the asthma risk, said Dr. Matthew Daley, the study’s lead author. But it’s possible that if the results are confirmed, it could prompt new work to redesign vaccines, he added.

“Dr. Paul Offit, of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, worried that the flawed study will needlessly scare some families away from proven vaccines.”

“Making an extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence,” Offit said. This study does not offer that kind of evidence, he said.

The authors called for more study. Paul Offit calls for extraordinary evidence, knowing full well that gold-standard, randomized double-blinded saline-placebo controlled studies (RCTs) will never be done.

Science denier Paul Offit calls for "Extraordinary Evidence", meaning RCTs. Paul Offit is being a hypocrite: he once wrote in a book that aluminum must be a nutrient because prematurely born infants have higher body burdens of aluminum than full-term infants, so there must be something about fetal nutrition we don’t understand, failing to see the obvious causal link between premature birth and high body burden of aluminum.

APNews continued: “(Offit) and other outside experts noted that Daley and his colleagues were unable to account for the effects of some potentially important ways children are exposed to aluminum — such as in the air or through their diet.”

The study only looked at vaccine-derived aluminum and found an association - and that was enough for a massive increase in the risk of persistent asthma. If there is also aluminum in the diet, given that the increased risk is already known, reason would dictate that we should be more concerned about vaccine-derived aluminum, not less.

The AP article continues:

“They also noted the findings include hard-to-explain inconsistencies, like why, in one subset of thousands of fully vaccinated kids, more aluminum exposure didn’t seem to result in a higher asthma risk.”

Um, genetics?

The study appears to have paid attention to contributions by myself of others who have pointed out repeatedly that aluminum can cause Th2-skewing (ideally, we might want a Th1-Th2 balance):

“It is theoretically possible that exposure to aluminum through vaccination could produce an immune profile biased toward Th2 and away from T helper 1 cell (Th1) immune responses. This hypothesis is a speculative one because it is based on limited data from animal studies and has not to our knowledge been investigated in humans. A Th2-biased immune response could, again in theory, increase risk of allergic diseases such as asthma, while decreasing risk of autoimmune diseases, such as type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM), which are thought to be Th1-mediated. In a recent study, also conducted in the VSD using similar methods, we found a small but statistically significant reduction in T1DM incidence among children exposed to higher levels of vaccine-associated aluminum. It is notable that the direction of effect (ie, reduced incidence of T1DM) was in the direction hypothesized based on the current understanding of T helper cell response to aluminum adjuvants.”

They have the immunologic effect right, but they have the knowledge status wrong. It’s not theoretical. See this book that describes the knowledge of this effect in human patients.

The APNews article pointed out that
“Overall, kids who got 3 milligrams or more of vaccine-related aluminum had at least a 36% higher risk of developing persistent asthma than kids who got less than 3”.

Note that 3,000 mcg of aluminum represents approximately 1/2 of the doses of aluminum-containing vaccines recommended by the CDC by age 12; since the link is likely causal, this means that cessation of the use of aluminum-containing vaccines can reduce the risk of persistent asthma. We found increased risk of asthma that required medical care in older kids who continued to vaccinate compared to those who stopped vaccinating.

“Offit said (of the Destefano (sic) study the study’s limitations meant that the work has ‘added nothing to our understanding of vaccines and asthma.’”

That’s an amazing bit of science denialism by Offit, who misleads the public continuously with tropes like “aluminum is the 3rd most common element in the Earth’s crust” (um, yes, bonded to silica as bauxite, unavailable to any living organism, and not available anywhere until the latter half of the 19th C), and “you get more aluminum from food and water and anything made with water than you’d ever get from a vaccine” (this we showed to be incorrect once absorption rates are considered).

Offit ignores massive amounts of peer-reviewed research in his assessment of aluminum toxicity. My Intro to Biology students search Pubmed for studies of aluminum toxicity, but, apparently, Offit can’t find the link. So long ago now, I provided him with a reading list:

PAGING DR. OFFIT! YOUR ALUMINUM NEUROTOXICITY READING ASSIGNMENTS ARE READY!

Read the study for yourself:

Association between aluminum exposure from vaccines before age 24 months and persistent asthma at age 24 to 59 months
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:43 pm

stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:18 pm

From "Findings" at the start of the paper:

The study sample consisted of 4 141 209 adults (29 687 899 person-years of observation time) registered under
the provincial health-care system between Sept 30, 2009, and Dec 31, 2018. 1 769 565 (42·73%) individuals received at
least one vaccination during the study period, and 38 126 stroke events were recorded. Adjusted for demographics and
comorbidities, recent influenza vaccination significantly reduced the hazard of stroke (hazard ratio 0·775 [95% CI
0·757–0·793]). This association persisted across all stroke types. We found effect modification by each covariate
examined except for home location; however, vaccination was associated with a reduced risk of stroke overall across
all ages and risk profiles with the exception of individuals without hypertension.

Further down (next to the above table, which as far as I can tell is just the raw cohort data and not the results):

The crude incidence of stroke was higher among individuals who had ever received an influenza vaccination (1·25%) compared with those who had not (0·52%; table). However, this crude observation was confounded. Adjusted for age, sex, comorbid illness, and socioeconomic status, recent vaccination (within 182 days) was associated with a reduced hazard of stroke (hazard ratio [HR] 0·775 [95% CI 0·757–0·793]). When stratifying by stroke type, similar estimates were seen for acute ischaemic stroke (0·742 [0·722–0·763]), intracerebral haemorrhage (0·730 [0·677–0·787]), and subarachnoid haemorrhage (0·803 [0·716–0·901]), whereas the risk of transient ischaemic attack was reduced to a lesser extent than were other stroke types in vaccinated individuals (0·915 [0·870–0·963]; figure 2).
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:11 pm

A very interesting 6 1/2 minute video that everyone interested in this issue should watch.

full slides from this presentation

Are these data the be-all and end-all? No. Some of the studies presented (but not Paul Thomas' own study) are even more biased against vaccines than the studies run by vaccine manufacturers are biased for vaccines.

But where are the unbiased large scale studies of the overall health outcomes of demographically comparable populations of the fully vaccinated vs. the partially vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated? Wouldn't you imagine that these would exist if anyone actually cared about whether forcing more and more vaccines on everyone every year actually promotes better or worse overall health outcomes?
stickdog99

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:23 am

At this point we can be certain the outcome they're primarily interested in is financial. Profits trump everything. And, if the vaccine recipients get sick there are even more profits to be made. I think they've nailed it.
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:56 pm

The King of the Shills

Inside the upside-down mind of Orac

Well, gee, folks, it looks like we’ve gone too far this time. Another “fully vaccinated” success story has left the mortal plane, and, in our rapacious race to pin blame where it may belong, we have deeply upset David Gorski, a.k.a. Orac. He has taken us to the woodshed here and beaten us with a typical wet noodle.

Now, firstly, since we’re staying human here, condolences on the loss of his friend, Harriet Hall, the “SkepDoc”, who surely lived an exemplary life before succumbing to cardiac arrest at the age of 77.

She was triple-boosted as of late 2021, when she praised the ready access available at her local grocery store. This pattern presumably continued throughout the following year, and would likely include the recent bivalent clot-shot, though this has not been confirmed.

We do not, and probably will not, know whether her death was related to the injections she indulged so enthusiastically, because the relevant authorities have not implemented a protocol to test for this involvement, and there is no interest in assessing this hypothesis in her medical community.

It’s an edge case, to be sure. When such an individual passes away so close to their expected lifespan, it might be expedient to write it off. Of course, this was by no means the case when coding mortality due to the instigating virus; C-19 was attributed by default, even in the presence of clear alternative causes.

Gorski is far too familiar for many of us who traffic in medical “misinformation”. A repurposed oncologist who tilts at anti-vax windmills, he steadfastly denies any claim of injury, regardless of how true it may be. His articles are notable for unsupported assertions, grandiose declarations of infallibility, and a venomous prose style as tortured as his logic.

Announcing the greatest pain of her loss, “Unfortunately antivaxxers have glommed onto her death and have added to their “died suddenly” narrative, their conspiracy theory that COVID-19 vaccines are causing a wave of people “dying suddenly.” I’m not surprised. I wish I were. As I said after Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin suffered an on-field cardiac arrest, most likely from commotio cordis, after my initial shock my very next thought was to wonder how long it would be before antivaxxers started blaming her unexpected passing on COVID-19 vaccines.”

There are few fanatics as dedicated to their Pharma faith as Orac. Even while allegedly mourning his friend, he has no shortage of vitriol for the people speculating on the cause of her death, while tacitly reserving this right for himself.

“The bottom line is that, sadly, Harriet was 77 and in poor general health, with cardiac disease, arrhythmia, and probably heart failure that together her (sic) at high risk for a sudden cardiac event or a stroke. I also know that antivaxxers, when they learn of her health problems and cardiac risk, will likely quite happily respin their story to claim that vaccines killed her because she had had preexisting heart disease. That is how ghoulish they are.”

Yes, ghoulish. To suggest that even someone with comorbidities is vulnerable to repeated application of a poison. That heart issues could be considered a contraindication for an experimental injection about which little is known, other than that it is definitively associated with an unprecedented level of cardiac risk.

In Orac’s clown world, the real villains are those who “take advantage” of someone suddenly dying to highlight the dangers of that which may have killed them. He appears to believe, or at least is willing to profess for the sake of rhetoric, that “died suddenly” is some spurious concoction brewed in the deranged minds of rabid anti-vaxxers.

“I described elsewhere how the “died suddenly” narrative had been percolating starting when the vaccines rolled out but lacked a pithy, memorable phrase. “Died Suddenly” was that phrase. It appears to have originated sometime in the fall of 2021, but it didn’t really take off in a big way until summer of 2022. Now it’s a catchphrase, a dogwhistle.”

Here is a typical story from a few hours ago at MSN.com, apparently a hotbed of “anti-vaccination activism”.

Bradford NHS doctor Paul Southern dies suddenly as tributes flood in for 'selfless' professional

A consultant at Bradford Teaching Hospital has suddenly died with tributes flooding in for him.

”Dr Paul Southern, who was a Consultant Hepatologist, Associate Medical Director and Chief Clinical Information Officer at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, suddenly died at the start of this week.”

Headline, subtitle, lede. They managed to hit that dog whistle pretty hard, huh? Maybe if there weren’t articles like this smacking us in the face every day, we wouldn’t maintain this bizarre belief that people are suddenly dying. Like, all over the place.

So, no, Orac, we don’t deserve the credit for the “died suddenly” meme that’s messing up your funerals. The credit belongs to the multitude of institutions who have studiously promoted these unsafe concoctions, the very media who has fought every step of the way against awareness of risks.
'
'He quotes Paul Alexander as a testament to the vileness of antivax rhetoric.

“I do not want people to say ‘good riddance’ etc. No, we mourn, this is death and painful yet her position was flat wrong in any attacks on the unvaccinated. When she spoke ‘balance’ it was important and I thank her for that. Other than that, I wish her family peace as they grieve and her a direct route to heaven to our maker and huge love even as I say she was dangerously and recklessly wrong in her advocacy for an injection that killed. As smart as she was, she fell for the lies and did not look and the body of evidence that accumulated to show the shot was ineffective and dangerous and was subverting the immune system.”

Monstrous.

Orac doesn’t apply this double-standard to his own speculative article, naturally. He freely weaponizes his friends demise to advance his own brand of denialism and hate speech, evidently oblivious to the irony.

Amidst all of this wailing about exploiting death to promote speculation and ideological fixation, Orac goes on to prove, in typical patented fashion, that his objections are pure projection on a screen.

“Antivaxxers can try to claim that vaccines killed Harriet all they want, but we know the truth, that unfortunately there are things medicine can’t always fix or prevent and that none of us gets out of here alive.” Only Gorski knows the truth. His magic eight-ball tells him that the 3+ jabs are innocent. The rest of us are deeply confused.

The media doesn’t miss a moment of these death spectacles. Pharmaprop “debunkers” don’t heed their own calls to privacy, as they peddle their own brand of improbable speculation. What Gorski is calling for is unilateral disarmament. Only the faithful minions of Scientism are permitted to opine on the cause of sudden deaths.

Scanning obits for likely injuries and deaths is indeed a grisly way to pass the time. It’s an odd, morbid feeling, hunting for clues, trying to figure out if this one or that one was jabbed, weighing the possibility, doing the job that the government refuses to do.

On the other hand, if someone “died suddenly” with a bullet in their brain, no one would object to detectives investigating. Concerns for the privacy and dignity of the dead would be taped off and the quest for evidence would take top priority. The emotions of the grieving do not outweigh the urgency of identifying the potential murderer at large.

Certainly no one would be suggesting that it was just a coincidence, except for the complicit.

We don’t have the resources of FDA or CDC. We can’t order autopsies, or access undoctored data. Guesses are the only guide. Mistakes will inevitably be made, because crowd-sourcing safety monitoring to the overworked resistance movement is not “good governance”.

There is always the chance that one or the other is a genuine coincidence, but virtually none that all of them are. If only there were a system where adverse events could be reported and analyzed. If only there were some way to know whether that shot is really the culprit.

The reality is that the only people who care about “vaccine” safety are the people who wouldn’t touch them with a ten-foot needle. So, sorry about your friend, Orac. Very sorry that the accredited doctors around her, like yourself, have been, and continue to be so incurious about the potential cause of her demise. Maybe if you’d asked the questions you mock us for asking, she’d be alive today. Or not.

We aren’t tracking the safety signal for our own health. It’s not our health at stake here. We already made up our minds. We’re doing this for you, who despise us. Those who condemn us are the ones we’re trying to warn.

Gorski seems far more afraid of his death being fodder for his enemies than he is of actually dying. You get the sense that if he dropped right after after his gazillionth booster, he’d use his last breath to deny that the jab was to blame.

“Unfortunately, I will probably be thinking that way until the day that I, too, die, either suddenly or not, after which antivaxxers will probably blame my death on vaccines, even if I meet my end being run over by a truck.”

Here’s our promise to you: if you are indeed run over by a truck, we’ll be sure to see if the driver was recently boosted. Somehow, we suspect it will look like the others: sudden, unexplained.
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue May 09, 2023 11:27 am

@JeffWellsRigInt
·
May 8

Before a banner reading FORTUNE, the new face of Science, Chelsea Clinton, says "hang onto your emergency powers, we need to do a better job communicating the virtues of commercialized mRNA."

https://twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/sta ... 52929?s=20

@gnocchiwizard

chelsea clinton: "help us, kind of, in the broader conversation not be uncomfortable with the discomfort of uncertainty. and so i do think we need really good ideas for how best to do that, because we all deserve to hopefully not be as unprepared as i worry we are at the moment."

@TheChiefNerd

NEW – Chelsea Clinton Announces 'The Big Catch-Up' Initiative Which Will Be 'The Largest Childhood Immunization Effort Ever'

"We need the public sector to hopefully stop doing things like stripping away public health emergency powers from state public health agencies...We're working with WHO and The Gates Foundation and others to hopefully have the largest childhood immunization effort ever over the next 18 months to catch as many kids up as possible."

Who exactly is this woman meant to represent? why would the public listen to her over anyone else in the world?
"my dad was president. i can barely string a sentence together but i like vaccines and public health officials."
okay, how about you fuck off.

Want to talk science? ok, the CDC's recommended vaccine schedule advises children receive several dozen more injections than children in comparable countries, and we have higher rates of infant mortality and chronic disease, and lower life expectancy. what's the science there?

https://twitter.com/gnocchiwizard/statu ... 08133?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:17 pm

The OP contains many supporting links not reproduced below

A modern day witch trial

The titans of the autism industry have officially banned any discussion of the prevalence, causes, and costs of autism in order to continue profiting from the mass poisoning of children

A case study in corruption in seven acts.

I. Introduction

In the summer of 2019, Pam Long, from Colorado Health Choice Alliance, mentioned that Mark Blaxill was working on a societal cost of autism study and was looking for co-authors. Cynthia (“Cindy”) Nevison, who has written some of the best research studies on autism prevalence, was on board. Mark Blaxill is one of my personal heroes — his book with Dan Olmsted, The Age of Autism, was one of my red pills when writing my doctoral thesis — so I was immediately keen.

A few weeks later, Mark, Cindy, and I began having weekly calls to build a societal cost of autism model.

In many ways it was an ideal team. Mark has been studying autism prevalence for twenty years and has published some of the foundational studies in the field. Mark’s work is so good that a commentary he wrote in 2003 forced authors at Kaiser Permanente to acknowledge that the increase in autism prevalence is real and not explained by changes in diagnostic criteria or earlier age of diagnosis (the Kaiser researchers wrote a new article to explain that their earlier conclusions were wrong). Cindy is an absolutely brilliant computer modeler who spends her days modeling the earth’s climate. I brought to the team a comprehensive understanding of the existing literature on the societal cost of autism and the history of regulation from my doctoral research on autism.

A societal cost of autism model (or really any cost of disease model) is pretty straightforward. One just has to calculate the prevalence of the condition in the population and then estimate the costs across several categories — lost parental wages, lost personal wages (for the person with the condition), educational costs, healthcare costs, supportive services (particularly housing) costs — and then just multiply the number of people afflicted times the average cost per person to come up with a number for the whole society.

What makes modeling the cost of autism particularly difficult though is that the rate of autism in the population is steadily increasing (and has been for fifty years). One motivation to do this new study, when eight pretty good studies already existed, is that previous societal cost of autism models tended to assume constant prevalence. They picked an upper bound and a lower bound from existing prevalence estimates and assumed that it would always be thus. As a result, existing studies tended to slightly overestimate current costs (because they project the current rate in kids across the whole population) and significantly underestimate future costs (because they fail to factor in rising prevalence over time). Cindy solved this problem by building a proper algorithm that used the curve of the prevalence increase over the last several decades to estimate autism prevalence going forward (the curve is pretty flat from the 1930s through 1970, starts to increase in the 1970s, increases sharply after 1986, and in our model asymptotes at around 8% [range 6% to 10%] in 2050).

Mark, Cindy, and I had weekly calls for two years — but the calls really knocked out about two days every week because one would have to do extensive research to prepare for the call. I estimate that between the three of us we spent 5,000 hours on the study — and this was all self-funded, no one was paying us to write this study (something almost unheard of in academic writing). If one values our time at a fair market rate (commensurate with all of us having graduate degrees) we easily donated several hundred thousands dollars worth of labor to figuring out the societal cost of autism.

The finished study was titled Autism Tsunami: the Impact of Rising Prevalence on the Societal Cost of Autism in the United States. We submitted it to the Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders (JADD) where both Mark and Cindy had published papers before. It was praised in peer review with one reviewer writing, “Simply excellent!” and another reviewer urging us to go even further in highlighting the implications of our findings. The article was published open access on July 18, 2021 and quickly rose into the top 1% of most-downloaded articles on the JADD website.

II. Takeaways from the study

The study makes five major contributions to the literature on the costs of autism:

1. We show $238 billion a year in current costs rising to over a trillion dollars per year in the mid 2030s and reaching $5.5 trillion per year by 2060. It was a bit surreal working on the study because it shows that the path we are on will result in the end of America as we know it in our lifetimes.

2. We have the best-in-class modeling of autism prevalence showing that we will surpass 6% autism rates in children in 2024 and 7% autism rates in children in 2032 (36% severe and 64% “milder” cases). For boys, particularly Black and Latino boys, the numbers are much worse.

3. Many prior cost models were static or assumed linear increases in prevalence. Our model is fluid and shows how constantly rising prevalence causes ever-increasing costs and how those costs will move through society over time. When one graphs constantly rising costs over 40 years it resembles a tsunami that will destroy everything in its path.

4. As the parents of the first generation of the autism epidemic begin to die (sometime around 2040) costs that are currently borne by parents are going to shift permanently onto the federal, state, and local government. At the moment no level of government is thinking about how to meet this challenge. (The proper response would be to keep toxic substances out of kids’ bodies through better regulation, we’ll discuss that more below.) In the chart below, the most worrisome portion is the dark blue — which represents housing costs for adults on the spectrum that are currently borne by parents that will shift onto government over time.

5. This is the first cost model to highlight the possibility and importance of autism prevention (which, as you can imagine, is an extremely big deal).

Let me just say a bit more about the prevention scenario. There is an unusual signal in the prevalence data that is very interesting — children born to wealthy white parents during the years 2000 to 2013 in Marin County, California have lower autism rates than other groups of people. Presumably these parents have access to better resources for assessment — so the prevalence rates among their children should be higher. Indeed for many years, autism rates were high and rising among wealthy white parents in Marin County. But then something positive happened and birth years 2000 through 2013 in Marin County show a decline in autism prevalence — which is something that’s never been seen before. Similar trends were observed in neighboring wealthy counties of Monterey and Santa Clara. So that group of parents appears to be doing something different from other parents. We built a model that essentially asked, ‘what if all parents in the country copied their approach (whatever it is that they are doing) — what would that do to long term prevalence and costs?’ The answer is that it would reduce long-term prevalence significantly. However, because so many children and young adults already have autism (the “1986 Generation” and beyond) astronomical costs are already baked into the system for as far as the eye can see.

III. The publication, the backlash, and the witch trial

When the article came out we received calls and emails from people across the country (including many scholars in the field) congratulating us on our work. Children’s Health Defense published an article I wrote about it. Mark and I went on the Wayne Rohde podcast (episode 38) to let people know about our findings.

There was a bit of backlash online — a couple of people on Twitter, who clearly had not read the study, said mean things about it. But that’s just Twitter. And Spectrum News — a blog funded entirely by the Simons Foundation — put out two nasty hit pieces on the article. The junior reporters assigned to the piece didn’t understand our article but they were mad nonetheless. A bit of a fuss from existing gatekeepers was to be expected because we broke new ground and the autism debate is always fraught in this country. In one of the blog posts, a reporter from Spectrum News reached out to the Editor-in-Chief of JADD, Fred Volkmar, to ask for a comment, and he just said, ‘If you have an issue, write a letter to the editor.’

And then on Friday August 13, 2021, things took a much darker turn. We got an email from Fred Volkmar informing us that “concerns had been raised about the article.” He had placed a warning label on the article that hinted ominously about possible “further editorial action.” Dr. Volkmar had solicited criticisms from three new hand-picked reviewers and we were given one week to respond to their attacks on our work. The Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) system had been notified of the change in the status of our article.

This is the point at which we should have realized that the die had been cast — the scientific debate was over and a witch trial had begun.

But we naïvely read through the criticisms by these three new reviewers — and there was nothing substantive there. None of the reviewers were experts in prevalence estimates nor societal cost of autism modeling. At least one appeared to be an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy provider — and s/he was mad that we had not praised ABA more. But nearly all of the literature on the long-term cost savings from ABA are contaminated by financial conflicts of interest (see Bottema-Beutel et al. 2020). ABA providers often write articles claiming massive cost savings from early intervention, but in spite of billions of dollars spent on ABA across the country over the last twenty years, actual autism costs have not declined.

So Mark, Cindy, and I spent the next seven days writing a fourteen page reply (I’ve since bumped up the line spacing to 1.5 to make it more readable and now it’s 22 pages) that showed in great detail that every criticism they raised was incorrect.

We asked Dr. Volkmar to confirm receipt of our reply, which he did, and then he went silent… for the next six months.

IN THE MEANTIME, the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network published their new prevalence numbers (December 3, 2021). And they were exactly in line with the future prevalence estimates contained in our article. So we had made a bold early prediction via our article and it turned out that we were exactly correct. We breathed a sigh of relief because between our comprehensive response to the three hand-picked reviewers and the new ADDM numbers that confirmed everything in our article, we were confident that Dr. Volkmar would see things our way and remove the warning label from our article.

But that’s not the world that we live in.

Instead, on February 2, 2022, we got an email from Dr. Volkmar informing us that he had decided to retract the article. He gave five reasons — all straight from the reviewers that he had hand-picked — all of which we had refuted in great detail in our reply on August 20, 2021.

Mark, Cindy, and I decided to sue to block the retraction of the article. We were fortunate to be able to retain the absolutely brilliant attorneys at Siri Glimstad LLP for our case. But we soon learned that journal editors exist in a sort of legal gray zone like prison guards at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp where the normal rules of society somehow don’t apply. Even though most of the revenue that flows to these multibillion dollar publishers comes from taxpayers (via university library subscription fees) they are seen as private actors who historically have been able to censor as they wish. Libel and defamation law are weak in this country. We may have a valid business tort (tortious interference) but there are financial and legal obstacles to bringing those sorts of cases against publishers as well.

We’ve battled the attorneys at Springer Nature for over a year now with logic, reason, evidence, and over a hundred pages of documentation. But this was a witch trial from the beginning and the other side absolutely refused to engage in conversation or debate about the facts. They were assigned to lynch us and so that is what they are going to do. We anticipate that the article will be retracted sometime this week.

IV. What really happened

James (“Jim”) Simons is a self-made billionaire. He’s a quantitative genius who made his fortune by setting up a hedge fund called Renaissance Technologies Corp. In the early 1990s, his daughter developed autism. In the early 2000s, Jim Simons and his wife Marilyn let it be known that they were going to use their considerable fortune to figure out autism.

[

This is the most heartbreaking part of a story already littered with heartbreak...

On June 11, 2003, the Simons Foundation hosted a day-long “Panel on Autism Research” at the Plaza Hotel in New York attended by the biggest names in the field at the time — Tom Insel (then head of the National Institute of Mental Health), David Amaral (head of the M.I.N.D. Institute at UC Davis), and Fred Volkmar (at Yale University). Later in the year there was a dinner party organized by the Simons Foundation attended by James Watson, who won the Nobel Prize (with James Crick) for discovering the double helix structure of DNA.

At these meetings, the gatekeepers in the field of autism research convinced Jim Simons that autism is genetic. So the Simons Foundation started putting all of their research funding into searching for “the gene for autism.” Many of the participants at the “Panel on Autism Research” including Fred Volkmar were soon rewarded with multimillion dollar grants. The Simons Foundation became the second largest funder of autism research in the U.S. after NIH.

But here’s the thing, by 2003, it was already clear that autism is NOT primarily a genetic condition.

much, much more at the OP ...

b]VII. What this whole ordeal tells us about the other side[/b]

We are being censored because of a word that does not even appear in the article — vaccines.

In the early 2000s, following growing evidence of an autism epidemic that was highly correlated with the increase in the number of childhood vaccines, wealthy white parents in California, particularly in Marin County (home to lots of former hippies), began opting out of the CDC childhood vaccines schedule and moving to alternative schedules or skipping vaccines altogether. And autism rates declined during the birth years 2000 to 2013 in those wealthy counties. These parents may have done many other things as well — eating foods high in folate, only eating organic, or having fewer ultrasounds. But the FDA and CDC never investigated this fascinating trend in the data (the only positive sign we’ve ever seen in the autism data) because they are scared that they might find an association between vaccines and autism.

Now what’s interesting (read: additionally horrifying) though is that, at least as far as we can tell, it’s not Pharma and the failed government regulations who called for our heads on a spike (they have liability protection so they just don’t care). The demand came from the trillion dollar autism industry that has developed in the last thirty years as a result of the mass poisoning of American children. These people (the geneticists, psychologists, psychiatrists, and ABA providers) would literally rather maim millions of children for life than admit that they were wrong about their beloved false idol. Their paychecks depend on keeping the iatrogenocide going and preventing people from asking too many questions about how it all began.

This cowardly act of censorship by JADD and Springer is a stunning admission of guilt by the mainstream gatekeepers. They simply cannot have a conversation about the facts because they know that they will lose. Censorship is all that they have left. We saw this in the fight over SB276 in 2019 — the Democrats leading that bill abandoned even trying to make a scientific case and switched exclusively to ad hominem attacks (Richard Pan literally called mothers of vaccine injured children “terrorists” on the floor of the CA Senate and received a standing ovation from his Democratic colleagues and even a few idiotic Republicans).

By now it is self-evident that we could bring autism prevalence rates down by keeping toxic chemicals (especially vaccines) out of kids’ bodies. But the one trillion dollar a year autism industry does not want anyone to know that.

The mainstream wants to think of itself as scientific then it regressed into a vulgar and violent tribalism and now it has all of the hallmarks of a death cult.

I’m just struck by the extreme violence of the mainstream position.

JADD’s decision to retract Autism Tsunami will have a chilling effect on scientific discourse in this country and around the world. Autism rates and costs will continue to rise. Yet discussion of costs will be inhibited by the fear of being blacklisted. Policy makers will be discouraged from anticipating the increased revenue required to provide services. Productive discussion on causes and prevention (via better regulation of toxic substances) will be stifled. Millions of adults with autism will simply be left to fend for themselves in a dystopian future. Headlines like this will become common, “A young man with autism has lived for months in a Reno hospital. He’s not sick. He has nowhere else to go.” And the mainstream gatekeepers demand that we accept these developments as normal and okay or else we will be blacklisted.

stickdog99

Postby drstrangelove » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:28 am

drstrangelove

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:02 pm

stickdog99

Previous