Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:03 am

^^So which one is it? Is it a deadly virus, possibly escaped from a lab, or is it a hustle, with the real culprit environmental factors like Rappoport claims?

It also isn't very sinister that someone would simulate an outbreak of a dangerous zoonotic coronavirus, as that's a real possibility that has happened before. The spanish flu might have been one, and that one killed something like five percent of the entire world.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chump » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:15 pm

“This needs to be seen by everyone! Parents and non parents. Wish I would have seen this before my child was injured :(
chump

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:58 pm

^^They might be a little more convincing if they weren't also pushing flat Earth gibberish. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that nonsense, so my confidence in their ability to produce a logical, reasoned argument is approximately zero. You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.
DrEvil

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:50 pm

Just a quick licked finger into to the wind, bombs, tanks, guns, nuclear submarines, they all can ruin a child's day real fucking quick too. I care about my child's future as the world crumbles and becomes more of a wasteland every sinking hour from capitalist conspicuous consumption, horribly inefficient ICE vehicles pollute the very air we breath, 52% of my electricity comes from 'fossil fuels' which contaminate the environment we live in, Ralph Nader PROVED that GE conspired to keep electric generation wildly inefficient, the use of violence as a means or reprisals flourishes, the legal system is a joke, the banking system is run by criminals, racism, sexism, religious bigotry abound so I'm taking a stand against vaccinations. WHAT THE F***!
thrulookingglass

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:01 pm

It does go pretty well together with flat Earth theory though. One was started by a fraud and the other was started as a parody of creationism, and both are taken extremely seriously by a depressing number of people.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Issac Asimov
DrEvil

Postby chump » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:31 pm

Democracy cannot survive overpopulation.
Human dignity cannot survive it.
Convenience and dignity cannot survive it.
As you put more and more people in the world,
the value of life not only declines, it disappears.
It doesn’t matter if someone dies.
The more people there are, the less one individual matters.
- Isaac Asimov

Isaac Asimov on Influenza:

Influenza? Nice disease… It’s a dreadful disease actually, people don’t realize…

There was a terrible epidemic in the time of Marcus Aurelius, at which time the Roman Empire was at it’s height. And the Roman Empire was never the same again, so many were killed and so much destruction was done to adjust the human spirit as a result. But, nobody knows exactly what the epidemic was of… Maybe it was a Smallpox epidemic, but nobody knows for sure.
Last edited by chump on Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chump

Postby DrEvil » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:55 pm

chump » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:31 am wrote:
Democracy cannot survive overpopulation.
Human dignity cannot survive it.
Convenience and dignity cannot survive it.
As you put more and more people in the world,
the value of life not only declines, it disappears.
It doesn’t matter if someone dies.
The more people there are, the less one individual matters.
- Isaac Asimov

Isaac Asimov on Influenza:

Influenza? Nice disease.

There was a terrible epidemic in the time of Marcus Aurelius, at which time the Roman Empire was at it’s height. And the Roman Empire was never the same again, so many were killed and so much destruction was done to adjust the human spirit as a result. But, nobody knows exactly what the epidemic was of… Maybe it was a Smallpox epidemic, but nobody knows for sure.

Maybe try not being so dishonest and selective in your quotes. That's the kind of shit anti-vaxxers pull.

Right after he says "Nice disease", which is clearly a joke, he says "it's a dreadful disease, actually".

As for the overpopulation quote, he's not wrong. More people on a planet with limited resources will inevitably lead to conflict, and war and democracy don't play nice with each other. Just look at what the Syrian civil war did to European politics.
DrEvil

Postby chump » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:25 pm

^Fixed

norton ash » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:43 am wrote:And I suppose it was the Elders of Zion or the Rosicrucians who pulled off that 1918 hoax.

Since you mentioned it:

https://thefourthempire.blogspot.com/20 ... ck-to.html
January 23, 2020

AMERICA WAS JUST WIPED OUT." FLASHBACK TO 2018 AND A US PANDEMIC SIMULATION OF A PNEUMONIA VIRUS RELEASED BY A CULT AIMING TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD, STARTING IN A US MILITARY BASE

From the New Yorker

https://www.newyorker.com/science/eleme ... simulation

THE TERRIFYING LESSONS OF A PANDEMIC SIMULATION
by Nicola Twilley
June 1, 2018

A recent outbreak exercise held by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security revealed vulnerabilities that are hardwired into the American system. Photograph by Palani Mohan / Getty

I was in the ballroom of the Mandarin Oriental in Washington, D.C., when the worst pandemic since the 1918 Spanish flu broke out. On cable news, there were reports of four hundred confirmed cases, mostly clustered in Frankfurt, Germany, but with infected individuals reported as far afield as Tokyo, Kabul, and Caracas. Brow furrowed, eyes widened, the anchorwoman’s tone was urgent as she described the spread of a new type of parainfluenza virus, called Clade X. Transmitted through inhalation, it left the infected contagious but otherwise unaffected for up to week before killing more than ten per cent of its victims.

In the ballroom with me, seated around a U-shaped table under glittering chandeliers, were ten senior political figures, an ad-hoc working group convened at the President’s request. The situation looked bad. At Ramstein Air Base, in southwest Germany, three U.S. service members were critically ill, and three infected Venezuelans warned that the outbreak there was much worse than authorities were admitting. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a vaccine would likely take more than a year to develop. Meanwhile, Australia, China, and South Africa had already imposed travel restrictions on flights from Germany and Venezuela. A bipartisan group of senators was calling for a similar travel ban; a recent poll had suggested that sixty-five per cent of the public supported them. “What should our priorities be?” the national-security adviser asked.

The room was divided. The health experts at the table warned against closing the borders. “This is an opportunity to do something that will achieve nothing except for diverting resources from real problems,” the Secretary of Homeland Security said. The director of the C.D.C. noted that disrupting global supply chains was a terrible idea, given that most personal protective equipment is imported from overseas. The Secretary of Defense was not convinced. “Look, I’m not talking about going out with our hands waving and our hair on fire,” he said. “But if the President is seen as not taking vigorous action, they’re going to start firing from the Hill.”

Fortunately—and, as you might have guessed by now—this was a fictional outbreak. “Clade X” was a daylong pandemic simulation held by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in May. The C.D.C. director was being played by a former holder of that job, the Secretary of Defense was the former Republican senator Jim Talent, and the Secretary of Homeland Security was played by Tara O’Toole, a former Under-Secretary in that department. Clade X turned out to be an engineered bioweapon, combining the virulence of Nipah virus with parainfluenza’s ease of transmission. It had been intentionally released by A Brighter Dawn, a fictitious group modelled on the Japanese doomsday cult Aum Shinrikyo, which carried out the sarin-gas attacks in the Tokyo subway system, in 1995. A Brighter Dawn’s stated goal was to reduce the world’s population to pre-industrial levels. By the end of the day, which represented twenty months in the simulation, they had managed to kill a perfectly respectable hundred and fifty million people. “America was just wiped out,” Talent said, before heading to a post-event cocktail reception.

This is the third major pandemic exercise that the Center for Health Security has run. The first, called Dark Winter, was held in 2001 and simulated a smallpox attack on Oklahoma. Its timing, just a few months before 9/11, made its terrifying outcome—the near-complete breakdown of government and civil society—deeply resonant. Dark Winter is credited, in part, with spurring George W. Bush to pass Directive 51, a largely classified plan to insure the continuity of government in the event of a “catastrophic emergency.”

“I would say there has been enormous progress in our preparedness since then,” Tom Inglesby, the center’s director, who played the national-security adviser in Clade X, told me. These advances include new preparedness programs and offices at the C.D.C. and the Department of Health and Human Services; national stockpiling of vaccines and medications; and, at the international level, investments in emergency financing and infectious-disease infrastructure. According to an article that appeared last year in the British Medical Journal, however, the world remains “grossly underprepared.” Philanthropist-in-chief Bill Gates drew on models developed by the Institute for Disease Modeling, a venture founded by his former Microsoft colleague Nathan Myhrvold, to warn that, at our current state of readiness, roughly thirty-three million people would die within the first six months of a global pandemic similar to the 1918 flu.

[… con’d]

chump

Postby chump » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:32 am

https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/04/rober ... h-complex/
Robert F Kennedy, Jr Exposed Bill Gates' Vaccine Dictatorship Plan - Cites Gates' Twisted Messiah Complex
from Robert F Kenndey, Jr. IG account
Guest Author April 19, 2020

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental attorney, author, and opponent of vaccination. Kennedy is a son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of former president John F. Kennedy. He is the president of the board of Waterkeeper Alliance, a non-profit environmental group that he helped found in 1999.

From #RobertFKennedyJr‘s Instagram post today, April 9th, 2020:

#Vaccines, for #BillGates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including #Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control over global health policy—the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism.

Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser humans.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

In 2014, the #GatesFoundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.

During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers”

Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philantropic practices as “ruthless” and “immoral”.

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a TedTalk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.

After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.

Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.

Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually.

Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of – hijacking WHO’s agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition and economic development.

They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish – that good health only comes in a syringe.

In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates’ power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.

In this recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children.
chump

Postby Sounder » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:05 pm

In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

This means nothing to the cheerleaders, after all, whatabout something, something, -in an outraged voice.
Sounder

Postby norton ash » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Cheerleaders say: Rah rah, it's not convincing. Keep throwing all the specious anti-vaxx reveals and data at us though. Go team monomaniac!
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Sounder » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:53 pm

adjective: specious

superficially plausible, but actually wrong.
"a specious argument"
misleading in appearance, especially misleadingly attractive.

How so is this specious; World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program.

Is it non-material or wrong to say that the vaccine spreads polio? What is the misleading element of the statement?
Sounder

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:58 pm

thrulookingglass » 30 Jan 2020 18:50 wrote:Just a quick licked finger into to the wind, bombs, tanks, guns, nuclear submarines, they all can ruin a child's day real fucking quick too. I care about my child's future as the world crumbles and becomes more of a wasteland every sinking hour from capitalist conspicuous consumption, horribly inefficient ICE vehicles pollute the very air we breath, 52% of my electricity comes from 'fossil fuels' which contaminate the environment we live in, Ralph Nader PROVED that GE conspired to keep electric generation wildly inefficient, the use of violence as a means or reprisals flourishes, the legal system is a joke, the banking system is run by criminals, racism, sexism, religious bigotry abound so I'm taking a stand against vaccinations. WHAT THE F***!

Well, informed consent is kind of important to some people. Nobody is stopping anybody else from getting the vaccines they so love. My problem is penalizing by law those who personally decide against them after studying them, especially if vaccines have been correlated with injuries to genetically related family members.

Would you like Bill Gates to get his way and to have the vaccination status of every person on Earth in giant database and have anybody not willing to pay to get injected with whatever new (untested but assumed perfectly safe, of course) emergency jab they come up with this month arrested for traveling and denied medical care based on vaccination status?

How long do you think it would take them to include credit ratings and social media profiling into such a tracking system?
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:36 pm

DrEvil » 30 Jan 2020 23:01 wrote:It does go pretty well together with flat Earth theory though. One was started by a fraud and the other was started as a parody of creationism, and both are taken extremely seriously by a depressing number of people.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Issac Asimov

Your implication is, of course, that anybody who ever dares to question the cost and risk vs. benefit profile of any specific vaccine in any way is being inherently unscientific and anti-intellectual, while anybody who shames those question the cost and risk vs. benefit profile of any specific vaccine in any way is inherently a champion of scientific knowledge.

What is scientific or intellectual about asserting your blind faith that every vaccine currently recommended or yet to be invented can never ever be criticized? It's a bizarre phenomenon to me that otherwise rational people able to recognize all the ill-effects of unregulated capitalism in every other province of our lives (including all other medications and healthcare interventions) feel compelled to create some sort of carve out for the Monolith of Vaccination, the Holy of Holies That Shall Not Ever Be Questioned.

"I mean, they unabashedly kill and injure thousands just to increase their wealth and power every day in almost every imaginable way, but come on! They would NEVER, EVER countenance doing the same with any medical intervention they can make mandatory! Do you want all little babies to get polio, Flat Earther?"

It's equivalent to the 95%+ of people in the USA who seem to believe that we can always have perfect faith in the vote counts of 100% unauditible voting machines. Otherwise "scientific and intellectual" people are not allowed to question two sacrosanct things: the (1) the inherent and unquestionable benefit of every vaccine and every effort to promote increased vaccination past, present and future, and (2) the inherent accuracy of voting machine counts.

Perhaps the Holy Trinity of That Which Cannot Be Questioned is the necessity of economic expansion, the inherently beneficial nature of all vaccines, and the obvious 100%fair and accurate vote totals of proprietary vote machines. Economic Growth the Father flanked by St. Diebold and St. DOS. Any other contenders?
stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:37 pm

Sounder » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 pm wrote:adjective: specious

superficially plausible, but actually wrong.
"a specious argument"
misleading in appearance, especially misleadingly attractive.

How so is this specious; World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program.

Is it non-material or wrong to say that the vaccine spreads polio? What is the misleading element of the statement?

Yes it is. It can cause polio in rare cases, but overall it has massively reduced the cases of polio to the point where we have almost eradicated the disease altogether. The reason there's more vaccine-caused cases now is that there are hardly any reservoirs of the wild strains left.
DrEvil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion