Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby BrandonD » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Jerky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm wrote:The funding and backing for the anti-vaxxer "side" pales in comparison to the (far louder and, as far as I can tell, far more successful) anti-anti-vaxxer "side".

Recent revelations about the flu vaccine up here in Canada (as reported on that notorious conspiracy vector, the CBC) have shown that it is not only useless, but actually harmful in that it makes you MORE susceptible to flu in the years following the one for which you've been vaccinated. When I learned that, I was reminded of the fact that there is only one thing that The Powers That Be all agree on, to a man, and that is that there are far too many of us useless eaters out there in the world, and that the garden is in desperate need of pruning.

Compulsory vaccination of entire populations seems like a pretty good way to set us up for that eventual weeding, if you ask me.

J

I tend to err on the side of opposing the establishment, so naturally I'm inclined to agree with you.

At the same time, this subject has become a "crusade" for many people, and with those kind of subjects I've noticed people are willing to stretch the truth to advance their cause. So I'm hesitant to just accept claims at face value.

There is however an important distinction between the two sides, from my perspective. This difference is that the lies of the establishment pro-vaxxers are making certain people VERY wealthy. There is not that same self-centered monetary incentive behind the anti-vax campaign. To ignore this crucial distinction is very foolish.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:14 pm

"Picking a side" is often not the smart way to go, because the truth is often nuanced.

It appears that the basic principle of vaccination science is sound, and yet at the same time there are peripheral ingredients (such as preservatives) that are known to be harmful, and this fact is being intentionally concealed. So both sides are at fault.

true true words here. the shit has hit the fan here in Cali, with both sides polarizing and propaganda flying. I've spent a good deal of my time on the book of face fending arguments for those styled 'anti-vaxxer', which is a loaded term inducing black and white thinking and, apparently, outright rage amongst the factions. They are calling for forced vaccinations, some are calling for prison for parents, one parent of an immuno-suppressed is calling for expulsion of unvaccinated children from school, while apparently ignoring the fact that his own child would fall under that designation.

I'm thinking that it's not an either/or situation. There is certainly truth to both sides—however,we are playing a massive biological experiment with the concomitant adjuvants that are injected into the human body that is unprecedented in scope in human history, and the effects, which are only now coming to light through two generations, are not fully understood. Vaccines are an ancient art. There is proof the Chinese and the Arab scientists knew and understood it and used it, but the heavy metal stuff is new.

There are many many articles in cutting edge biochemistry that are starting to prove what 'anti-vaxxers' (what a loaded, segregationist title!) have been stating... that they have observed damage to their children after vaccines. Of course, a cursory search will not turn them up, you have to dig a little deeper. This 'war' is highly polarizing, and the fallout grim. Our children are literally at stake, but not in the way that is much publicized and propaganidized. We need to take a much deeper look at the vaccine issue, to separate it from being profit driven, and to use vaccines in the way they were originally intended....one at a time in response to need. links to follow
question authority?
alwyn

Postby alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:19 pm

this one is pretty wordy. http://www.ms.academicjournals.org/arti ... t%20al.pdf

Vol. 6(9), pp. 271-284, September 2014
DOI: 10.5897/JPHE2014.0649
ISSN 2006-9723
Article Number:
C98151247042
Copyright © 2014
Author(s) retain the copyright of this article
http://www.academicjournals.org/JPHE
Journal of Public Health and
Epidemiology
Full Length Research Paper
Impact of environmental factors on the prevalence of
autistic disorder after 1979
Theresa A. Deisher*, Ngoc V. Doan, Angelica
Omaiye, Kumiko Koyama and Sarah Bwabye
Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute, 1749
Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA.
Received 13 May, 2014; Accepted 9 July, 2014
The aim of this study was to investigate a previously overlooked, universally introduced environmental factor, fetal and retroviral contaminants in childhood vaccines, absent prior to change points (CPs) in autistic disorder (AD) prevalence with subsequent dose-effect evidence and known pathologic mechanisms of action. Worldwide population based cohort study was used for the design of this study.
The United States, Western Australia, United Kingdom and Denmark settings were used. All live born infants who later developed autistic disorder delivered after 1 January 1970, whose redacted vaccination and autistic disorder diagnosis information is publicly available in databases maintained by the US Federal Government, Western Australia, UK, and Denmark. The live births, grouped by father’s age, were from the US and Australia. The children vaccinated with MMRII, Varicella and Hepatitis A vaccines varied from 19 to 35 months of age at the time of vaccination. Autistic disorder birth year change points were identified as 1980.9, 1988.4 and 1996 for the US, 1987 for UK, 1990.4 for Western Australia, and 1987.5 for Denmark. Change points in these countries corresponded to introduction of or increased doses of human fetal cell line-manufactured vaccines, while no relationship was found
between paternal age or Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) revisions and autistic disorder diagnosis. Further, linear regression revealed that Varicella and Hepatitis A immunization coverage was significantly correlated to autistic disorder cases. R software was used to calculate change points.
Autistic disorder change points years are coincident with introduction of vaccines manufactured using human fetal cell lines, containing fetal and retroviral contaminants, into childhood vaccine regimens. This pattern was repeated in the US, UK, Western Australia and Denmark. Thus, rising autistic disorder prevalence is directly related to vaccines manufactured utilizing human fetal
cells. Increased paternal age and DSM revisions were not related to rising autistic disorder prevalence.
Key words:
Autism disorder, change point, vaccine, paternal age

There's more at the link.
question authority?
alwyn

Postby alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:22 pm

this one is kind of important: http://www.vaccines.net/vaccine-induced ... erload.pdf

Review of Vaccine Induced Immune Overload and the Resulting Epidemics of
Type 1 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome, Emphasis on Explaining the Recent
Accelerations in the Risk of Prediabetes and other Immune Mediated Diseases
J Barthelow Classen MD
3637 Rockdale Road, Manchester, MD 21102, USA
Corresponding author:
J Barthelow Classen, 3637 Rockdale Road, Manchester, MD 21102, USA, Tel: 410-377-8526; E-mail: classen@vaccines.net
Received date:
December 17, 2013;
Accepted date:
February 17, 2014;
Published date:
February 19, 2014
Copyright:
©
2014 Classen JB. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use,
distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Abstract
There has been an epidemic of inflammatory diseases that has paralleled the epidemic on iatrogenic immune
stimulation with vaccines. Extensive evidence links vaccine induced immune over load with the epidemic of type 1
diabetes. More recent data indicates that obesity, type 2 diabetes and other components of metabolic syndrome are
highly associated with immunization and may be manifestations of the negative feedback loop of the immune system
reacting to the immune overload. The epidemic of diabetes/prediabetes appears to be accelerating at a time when
the prevalence of obesity has stabilized, indicating that the negative feedback system of the immune system has
been over whelmed. The theory of vaccine induced immune overload can explain the key observations that have
confounded many competing hypothesis. The current paper reviews the evidence that vaccine induced immune
overload explains the disconnect between the increase in prediabetes and nonalcoholic fatty liver at a time when the
obesity epidemic is waning in children.

more at the link.
question authority?
alwyn

Postby alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:29 pm

http://www.ashotoftruth.org/sites/defau ... otoxin.pdf

This one is by the biochemist who helped get thimerosol out of most vaccines.

Thimerosol
is a Developmental Neurotoxicant
George W Lucier, Ph.D
Toxicologist
Biosketch:
Dr Lucier’s credentials and record of accomplishments in the field of toxicology are documented in the attached CV.
He is currently a consultant in toxicology and a Senior Adjunct scientist for Environmental Defense. Dr Lucier retired from the
National Institute of Environmental health Sciences in 2000 where he was Director of the Environmental Toxicology program and Associate Director of the National Toxicology Program

In that capacity, Dr Lucier was responsible for coordinating toxicological research and testing across Federal agencies including the U.S Environmental Protection Agency, the Food and Drug Administration, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and parts of the Centers for Disease Control. Dr Lucier was head of a research group in molecular epidemiology and risk assessment and has authored approximately 250 scientific publications. His research focused on the use of basic biology to reduce uncertainty in human risk assessments and to improve the tools used in exposure assessment. His work has made major contributions to risk assessments for dioxins, endocrine disrupters and methylmercury and he is frequently asked by Federal agencies to assist the
m in high visibility risk assessments. Dr Lucier chairs the Science Advisory Board for hazardous air pollutants for the State of North Carolina which makes recommendations on safe exposure levels on air pollutants of concern to North Carolina. He is a
lso an advisor to the National Institutes of Health, a member of the NAS Committee on Toxicity Testing and a member of the Science Advisory Board for EPA. Dr Lucier was editor of the scientific journal, Environmental Health Perspectives, for 28 years.

Summary of report on thimerosal: The vaccine preservative, thimerosal contains 50% ethylmercury. Its structural analog methylmercury, is a potent and well known developmental neurotoxin and substantial evidence exists that ethylmercury is also a
developmental neurotoxin. Based on studies that mercury reaches the brain after thimerosal or ethylmercury exposure, the knowledge that the amount of ethylmercury in vaccines exceeds safe levels and the results from a number of health effects and mechanism
studies, it is highly probable that the use of thimerosal as a preservative has caused developmental disorders, including autism,
in some children.

there is more at the link, including evidence that the manufacturers knew for years that mercury was poison, and they used it anyway.\
question authority?
alwyn

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:31 pm

alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:14 pm wrote:true true words here. the shit has hit the fan here in Cali, with both sides polarizing and propaganda flying.

Does anyone know exactly what the fuck happened? Day after the Super Bowl, all I saw on social media was frothing about vaccines. Granted, I didn't pay much attention to the Superbowl and passed out before it ended, but I don't remember vaccinations coming up.

Someone's spinning somewhere, and with a nation-sized media budget, too.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 pm

here's one by an expert on aluminum....toxic at any dose.... which has replaced thimerosol in vaccines. http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-ch ... er-5-2013/

His research career (1984-present) has focused upon an intriguing paradox; ‘how the third most abundant element of the Earth’s crust (aluminium) is non-essential and largely inimical to life’. Investigating this mystery has required research in myriad fields from the basic inorganic chemistry of the reaction of aluminium and silicon to the potentially complex biological availability of aluminium in humans.

It's a podcast.

There's more out there. For the record, i'm not anti-vaccine. Vaccines have saved lives. But not everyone can take a vaccine safely, and if we don't take those children into account, we are just as culpable for their injury as a measles laden person taking out a person with chemo. You can't have the argument just one way. Our babies, whose immune system is just developing, don't need to be shot up right away with foreign substances. Vaccines, used intelligently, are life-savers. Used the way we use them today, en masse, and overdosed, borders on the criminally insane, and we may be doing more harm than good. Time will certainly tell.
question authority?
alwyn

Postby jingofever » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Wombaticus Rex » 03 Feb 2015 22:31 wrote:
alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:14 pm wrote:true true words here. the shit has hit the fan here in Cali, with both sides polarizing and propaganda flying.

Does anyone know exactly what the fuck happened? Day after the Super Bowl, all I saw on social media was frothing about vaccines. Granted, I didn't pay much attention to the Superbowl and passed out before it ended, but I don't remember vaccinations coming up.

There have been small outbreaks of measles and mumps the past few years which did not quite catch fire but now there is an outbreak of measles that started at Disneyland and has spread to a few other states. I think the number of cases topped 100 a few days ago.
jingofever

Postby The Consul » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Disneasles fills the gap after deflate-gate, and my guess is that as a by product Turd Blossom is doing his best to make Christie and Paul look like schmucks.
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 pm wrote:

I think there was some sort of measles episode at Disneyland from non-vaxxed kids recently.

Similarly, I have seen reactions verging on extended self-righteous hysterical rage from Facebook friends in the vaxxer camp; they would have put Andrew Wakefield in a cage and ISISed him.
Jesus H Christ, even kind empathic smart folks were posting "argument by poster"

I have not studied the issue at all, part of me wonders, however, if the reaction we are witnessing is way more dangerous than measles... and how much of it is socially engineered.
Searcher08

Postby alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:21 pm

I have not studied the issue at all, part of me wonders, however, if the reaction we are witnessing is way more dangerous than measles....and how much of it is socially engineered.

The reaction IS way more dangerous. People feel their children are threatened, and mamma and pappa bear will kill. Two doctors who were going to go on tour in Austrailia about their experience with vaccine damage had to cancel because of bomb threats. It's ridiculous. I honestly don't know if it is engineered, but it is out of hand.
question authority?
alwyn

Postby Jerky » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Wow.

Am I ever glad my cohort here is finally catching up with my suspicions re: the anti-anti-vax conspiracy!

I was beginning to think I was losing it!

:-)

Jerky
Jerky

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:17 pm

alwyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:21 pm wrote:
I have not studied the issue at all, part of me wonders, however, if the reaction we are witnessing is way more dangerous than measles....and how much of it is socially engineered.

The reaction IS way more dangerous. People feel their children are threatened, and mamma and pappa bear will kill. Two doctors who were going to go on tour in Austrailia about their experience with vaccine damage had to cancel because of bomb threats. It's ridiculous. I honestly don't know if it is engineered, but it is out of hand.

The other thing is that this 'reaction' seems to be similar across a number of different subjects. Cold fusion and homeopathy are similar subjects that seem to trigger an 'existential apoplexy'

Disneyland Workers Diagnosed With Measles as Outbreak Spreads

A number of Disneyland workers have been diagnosed with measles as an outbreak traced to the theme park billed as "The Happiest Place On Earth" continues to spread, health officials said Tuesday night.

"There is evidence of ongoing measles transmission in Orange County and at Disneyland Parks," Nicole Stanfield, spokeswoman for the Orange County Health Care Agency, said in a statement.

"Several Disneyland employees in multiple jurisdictions" have been diagnosed with measles, Stanfield said. She added: "This is not unexpected."

But that marks the first time that resort workers have been confirmed as part of an outbreak that has now sickened more than 50 people in California and that spans at least three other states and Mexico.

In Orange County, home to Disneyland and the area hardest hit by this outbreak, 18 people have been found to carry the illness. That includes five children — four of whom were never vaccinated for measles — and 13 adults. The immunization records of those adults remain unclear. Among that same group, 11 people had spent time at Disneyland since Dec. 17, but seven others with measles contracted the virus elsewhere in the county, health officials said.

I saw many very angry conversations on social media - this was pretty typical

1 Anti vaxxers described as morons
2 Post MSM article of death of chemo-refusing child
3 Seen as very unnecessary. Angry that person traveled on plane
4 Proposal that Andrew Wakefield is executed
5 Self-consideration - do "I" need a booster shot
6 Person traveling nearby is very angry
7 Information about vax lifspan shared
8 People taking immediate action - booking doctors visits, booster shots arranged
9 One person reports a vax free childhood and is ignored
10 Long discussions of shingles
11 Person says not going out due to poor vaxx this year
12 Bad vax experience reported
13 Pro-vax weblink posted
14 Share more stories of children dying
15 Equating deaths to stupidity
16 Dawkins supporter frames anti-vaxx as a theist issue
17 Blame placed on Andrew Wakefield
Searcher08

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Verbatim -- and this from not only a leftie, but an ardent socialist:

Original Post: "anti vacciners are fucking straight up murderers. like im calling for a fucking witch hunt on these sowers of suffering and discord. fuck them. you dont deserve to raise children you fucking idiots."

My response: "Yeah, the state should take their kids. Right?"

Parry: "maybe take their kids and vaccinate them. at first i was gonna say the state should shoot them in the fucking head, but thats just my emotional response to killing children."

LMFAO. Our emotional responses are the excuse, cradle to grave. And I have to salute his clarity! I never unfriend anyone, and my Facebook feed is a mix between 4Chan, GodLikeProductions forum, a Joel Osteen fan forum, and Veterans Today. By virtue of a long strange life and biological fate, I have a high tolerance for shock. (This is probably a big part of why, as a moderator, I am more bothered by behavior than beliefs. I can talk to pretty much anyone about anything. I am also probably a sociopath, albeit an inverted one.)

(As a side note: thank you to anyone reading this who let me into their life on FB. Your sanity and humor is a fucking ray of sunshine, seriously.)

And another co-sign for this:

The thing that worries me is that it is omni-directional and highly contagious -- it can affect anyone arguing anything, and it's really hard to engage with someone operating on this level without operating on their level.

Entrainment is a motherfucker.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Sounder » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Alwyn wrote...
There's more out there. For the record, i'm not anti-vaccine. Vaccines have saved lives. But not everyone can take a vaccine safely, and if we don't take those children into account, we are just as culpable for their injury as a measles laden person taking out a person with chemo. You can't have the argument just one way. Our babies, whose immune system is just developing, don't need to be shot up right away with foreign substances. Vaccines, used intelligently, are life-savers. Used the way we use them today, en masse, and overdosed, borders on the criminally insane, and we may be doing more harm than good. Time will certainly tell.

Thanks Alwyn

There is a difference between the use and the abuse of most anything. Vaccines stimulate an immune response, sometimes the producers are not very ethical in the adjuvants used and sometimes the immune response is to the wrong bug, potentially leaving the client poisoned and still not protected.

This manufactured hysteria is the sensible PR response to the fact that this years flu vaccine was ineffective.

It's marketing.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion