Soros Open Society + "Anti-fascists" = Globalist propaganda

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Soros Open Society + "Anti-fascists" = Globalist propag

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:35 am

RocketMan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:01 am wrote:What is it with this constant slamming of American Dream? I just don't get it. Anyone?

I've been here for years now and I've never quite understood why.

from Searcher08
Outward from AD
AD grabs megaphone and screams loudly about anti-Semitic / fascism /racist blah
Actual semitophile Person says "Stop yelling in my ear!"
AD decides they are anti-Semites and or fascists
Person gets fucked off
Person starts reading AD's Copy Pasta, considers it nonsense
Person deconstructs AD's associational arguments
Indirect accusations of by now a Satanic nature abound
Temperature rise. Hell breaks loose.

Into AD
AD posts dozens of posts by Anti-fa person of unknown provenance
Is asked about them (this *is* RI), and AD supplies no answers
Source is investigated and revealed as funded by Soros and working directly with
top level of Soros organisations
Soros 'antifa' organisations mapped and extensive direct connections to
Intel, Israeli right, US MIL, neocons and more.
Response: No reflection, consideration, engagement.
Tumbleweeds blow across the desert

e: Why is Counterpunch vile?
Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 pm
^^Yes, robertpaulsen, "retreat via ignore", as you say on that page -- i.e., on p. 530 of yet another 850-page American Dream solipsism-fest. (I'm being polite.) The themes of these marathon threads range from Why The Hippies Were In Fact the CIA to (ringing the changes) Why Every Left Publication Should Be Regarded With Deep Suspicion.

One has to wonder what kind of a "very busy" "social-justice activist" would have the time, the energy or even the inclination to post acre upon acre of this stuff, day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day, and no inclination whatsoever to back any of it up with any words of his own.

It's a profound mystery.

ON EDIT: green added.

from Searcher08
The game:

How to maximise your domination and disruption of those who do not agree with you.

Assuming there is only one of you - you need to get the most persistant screen acreage and on-going disruption for your posts.

1 Create a series of posts which are around a theme but which have titles that are non-specific and often emotionally loaded titles

It would be similar to this:

Evil of cats, dogs, and animal abuse
Who are the hurt cats?
Hatred - A history of animal abusers
A class analysis of cats and dogs
Dog beaters and cats
International animal abusers
Maimed - early dog abuse
Fight back - global cat abuse

2 These blurry-boundaried threads will be launched at intervals of several weeks and items from one can then be cross-posted into others

3 The effect of cross-posting is that of a force multiplier -
A single article can be cross-posted multiple times across multiple threads (sometimes within a single thread!) and the result of this is to give the appearance that the front page is full of articles about the subject area.

4 Ignore the fact that one's articles are not receiving responses and continue adding articles. This will result in long threads that may have a very low percentage of responses occupying General Discussion.

The limited responses there are will still be doing your work for you - even if they are against you, they will put keep your post on the front page, so people who object to what is being done, will post and thereby perpetuate the game in your favour.

These Threads over time grow into personal link and article collections, wherein they will act as collection points for serarch engines to drive traffic to these links.

The longer this goes on, the easier it gets, as there are multiple and ever-larger collections of links to cross-post between. You do not even have to mention you are cross-posting.

5 It also helps if there are some big reference sites to posts lots of links from, that way those sites make it to the front page consistently, and will show up many times in a single thread. So for example having a source like libcom will supply (actually hundreds of CopyPasta articles

6 This process will probably be picked up by people, but it is easy to derail resistance by personalising it or trolling the person concerned - never talk about the process, only talk about the person (you or them)

7 If all else fails, make it really personal and claim victimhood, just divert from the game.

Now as for the ethics of doing this...

If I S08 spawned a new thread every month or so on vague variations of Artificial Intelligence

Such as
AI and patriarchal Marxism
Will robots be anti-Semites?
Dominator culture and Neural interfaces
Sex Worker Robots and the single AI
The economics of Androids
etc etc

I could then fill in slow newsweeks with images and Animated GIFS now and then.

and then every few days post from a Stumbleupon or Reddit source and every two weeks cross-posted between these theads, within a few months I would be able to have these constantly in the First Division of General Discussion. It would make NO DIFFERENCE that NO ONE EVER REPLIED, and cross-posting means minimal work for maximum domination, and as they grow, more and more of RI traffic will go to them, because they are effectively my own parasitic private link farms, and anytime ANY objection (as a post) is made, it just increases the number of posts in the thread and keeps it where I want it.

In communication bandwidth, this is like creating amyloid plaque in the R.I. brain.
Regulars may have noticed the difference in board culture when this was NOT happening.
The reason for this was a higher 'page 1' turn-over on General Discussion. This was because DISCUSSION was taking place.

I did extensive forensics into this, mapping out the posting strategies used.
I stand by every assertion here.

What would I like to have happen?

Well, I have some thoughts about that.

he keeps mentioning these names over and over inferring that "we" like them or someone else here is posting about them

and reminding us that they are awful people...."we" all know that already that's why "we" NEVER mention them.

He litters our OP's with this filth

Re: Why is Counterpunch vile?
Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:01 pm
American Dream » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:26 pm wrote:
Mac, I don't like your attitude- or your manner of argumentation- so I'm putting you on "ignore" now. It's been a long time coming, and it's really for the best.

Mac, you're in good company. AD did the same thing to me and for the same reason. In fact, he has done this to so many posters here (yet somehow manages by his own admission to "peek" at your posts at random) it beggars the questions: is AD really interested in dialogue on this forum at all? Or is it really just a monologue with the occasional sycophantic amen? Why, after multiple entreaties by the mods to find a "different approach" do we see more of the same MO? Does he, despite his complaints to contrary, actually enjoy the conflict he engenders?

edited for grammatical error

since Sept 5 2013 AD has mentioned

Shamir's name another 35 times ....

Carto another 17 times ...

Hoffman another 15 times

Springmeier 12 more times

Atzmon 51 more times

Icke too many to count :P

Rense 15 more times

and then there's

GA

AD ..not advocating for GA... :roll:

he love's posting his name ....he can't stop posting his name ..he is addicted to his name

he wants people to google his name and come here

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37655&p=559597&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p559597

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38687&p=558908&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p558908

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38687&p=558686&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p558686

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22490&p=558683&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p558683

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38687&p=558647&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p558647

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38687&p=558480&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p558480

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38687&p=558478&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p558478

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38526&p=557925&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p557925

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38526&p=557916&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p557916

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38566&p=555741&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p555741

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38566&p=555547&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p555547

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22490&p=546086&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p546086

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22490&p=545196&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p545196

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37964&p=539809&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p539809

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37586&p=536754&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p536754

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22490&p=536544&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p536544

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22490&p=536542&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p536542

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22490&p=535063&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p535063

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22490&p=534861&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p534861

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37558&p=530681&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p530681

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37558&p=530652&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p530652

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37558&p=530672&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p530672

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37558&p=530550&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p530550

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=529794&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p529794

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=529791&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p529791

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=529777&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p529777

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=529738&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p529738

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=529733&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p529733

for this last post he gets an extra 10 mentions

Documenting **** ******’s anti-Semitism

**** ******’’s rhetoric combines appeals to classic anti-Semitic imagery with postmodernist pseudo-scholarly obfuscation, wrapped in “leftist” language designed to make the anti-Semitism more palatable to a leftist audience. Peeling back that veil discloses both some very ugly thinking and some rhetorical trickery designed to pre-emptively derail the charge that he is a racist.

****** on the evil of “Jewishness”
****** says Jews want to be hated and Jews “know very little about empathy”
****** shifts blame for the Holocaust onto the Jews
****** promotes a virulently anti-Semitic Holocaust denial essay
****** recycles the medieval Church teaching that the Jews killed Jesus
****** denies the very existence of antisemitism
****** praised by US’s foremost racist as “incredibly insightful”
****** proffers the anti-Semitic “Khazaria” meme
****** specifically condemns the Jews for a general human weakness

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=529597&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p529597

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36485&p=529317&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p529317

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=528909&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p528909

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=528872&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p528872
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37488&p=528853&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p528853

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37108&p=521402&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p521402

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37108&p=521396&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p521396

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37108&p=521384&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p521384

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37108&p=520592&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p520592

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37108&p=520322&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p520322

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37108&p=520320&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p520320

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36839&p=517457&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p517457

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36839&p=517369&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p517369

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36839&p=517335&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p517335

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36839&p=517298&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p517298

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36839&p=517183&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p517183

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36839&p=517146&hilit=Gilad+Atzmon#p517146

and then after he sets it up solace comes in for the kill with his filth ...just a few of his choice responses...keep in mind solace only posts here at RI in response to AD's set up

Re: Why is Counterpunch vile?
Postby solace » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:01 pm
Jesus on a sodacracker. Pretty much every responder on this thread is one of the vile creatures I have on ignore. SO, even though I can't see their doubtless BS I know you ain't getting any pudding AD. Probably a lotta chickenshit though.

and that's why I don't get along with AD
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Having a bit of a Corbett day, today. Sibel Edmonds mentions Soros at the 25.40 min mark. Interesting.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Sounder » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks dodger, it's a bit of a rambling piece but Sibel is making what should be an obvious point about big money sponsorship and influence on 'alternative' media.

Alternative venues are flooded with Soro's and Koch produced propaganda, most of it saying, successfully it seems, look here, look here, there is no there to look at, look here look here.

Hello, hello, is there anybody out there? Is that a light I see at the end of this reality tunnel? :starz:

It's possible, ya never know.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:22 pm

RocketMan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:01 am wrote:What is it with this constant slamming of American Dream? I just don't get it. Anyone?

I've been here for years now and I've never quite understood why.

here ya go...if you need more of an understanding....simple ...direct....no misunderstanding on what is going on around here

Illuminati' as 'deviant adepts'

John Lash

AD has been inferring we are anti-semites for 7 years now ...then solace follows up with the low blow (the only reason solace is here btw and I can prove that just search his posts) .....but NEVER infers Jeff is an anti-semite for posting the very same word...why is that?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:44 am

‘Self-appointed advocate of new Ukraine’: Soros emails leaked by anti-Kiev hackers RT June 1 2015

http://rt.com/news/264037-soros-ukraine-poroshenko-leak/
coffin_dodger

Postby Jerky » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:12 am

You mean the Putin who just blatantly Jew-baited the Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, whom he recently had murdered in the most obvious and vile possible way? THAT Putin?

http://tobingrant.religionnews.com/2015 ... -question/
Jerky

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:50 am

That is a very poor article. I argue why at the link below.
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39018&p=567658#p567658

Jerky » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:12 am wrote:You mean the Putin who just blatantly Jew-baited the Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, whom he recently had murdered in the most obvious and vile possible way? THAT Putin?

Searcher08

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Jerky » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:12 pm wrote:You mean the Putin who just blatantly Jew-baited the Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, whom he recently had murdered in the most obvious and vile possible way? THAT Putin?

I'm not sure if your 'statement' above was a response to the piece I posted about Soros, or whether you consider it so important to tarnish Putin as an anti-semite (the most evil thing in the Universe) that you not only start a thread about it, but also feel the need to garnish other related threads with it. I suppose that in the absence of AD, you have taken up the mantle. Well done, Sir - it's a very easy position to adopt and defend with extreme aggression and with no fear of retribution. :thumbsup
coffin_dodger

Postby conniption » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Ron Paul Institute

Soros Pushes US Bailouts and Weapons for Ukraine

Written by Ron Paul
Sunday June 7, 2015

If you look at the track record of the interventionists you might think they would pause before taking on more projects. Each of their past projects has ended in disaster yet still they press on. Last week the website Zero Hedge posted a report about hacked emails between billionaire George Soros and Ukrainian President Poroshenko.

Soros is very close to the Ukrainian president, who was put in power after a US-backed coup deposed the elected leader of Ukraine last year. In the email correspondence, Soros tells the Ukrainian leadership that the US should provide Ukraine “with same level of sophistication in defense weapons to match the level of opposing force." In other words, despite the February ceasefire, Soros is pushing behind the scenes to make sure Ukraine receives top-of-the-line lethal weapons from the United States. Of course it will be up to us to pay the bill because Ukraine is broke.

But Soros seems to have the money part covered as well. In an email to Ukrainian leaders, he wrote that Ukraine’s "first priority must be to regain control of financial markets." Soros told Poroshenko that the IMF would need to come through with a $15 billion package, which was confident would lead the Fed to also come through with more money. He wrote: “the Federal Reserve could be asked to extend a $15 billion three months swap arrangement with the National Bank of Ukraine. That would reassure the markets and avoid a panic.”

How would the Fed be convinced to do that? Soros assured Poroshenko: “I am ready to call Jack Lew of the US Treasury to sound him out about the swap agreement.”

So George Soros will use his influence in the US government to put the American people on the hook for a bankrupt Ukraine -- forcing us to pay for weapons, more military training, and Ukraine’s crippling debt.

Who is thrilled with Soros’ drawing the US government into more intervention in the region? The military-industrial complex for one is happy at the prospect of big weapons “sales” to Ukraine. The bankers are thrilled. Washington power-brokers are thrilled. There is something in this for everyone who is politically well-connected. The only losers are the people who will be forced to pay for it, the American taxpayers.

No one seems to ask why we are involved in Ukraine at all. Is it really any of our business if the east wants to break away from the west? Is it a vital US interest which flag the people wish to hang in Donetsk?

One thing we should be sure of is that Ukraine’s debt will not be paid. As in other bailouts, much of it will be transferred to the US taxpayer through the IMF and the Federal Reserve. All of this is only possible because of the perception that the dollar is still the world’s reserve currency. But this too is coming to an end. US military and financial interventionism worldwide are only speeding up the process.

Copyright © 2015 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
conniption

Postby conniption » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:38 pm

RT

George Soros: A psychopath’s psychopath

Sam Gerrans

Sam Gerrans is an English writer, translator, support counselor and activist. He also has ...

Published time: 13 Feb, 2016

Georges Soros, Chairman of Soros Fund Management © Charles Platiau / Reuters

According to Soros, Russia’s strategy is to “avoid collapse by making the EU implode first – by exacerbating the migration crisis and stoking Islamophobia”.

On February 11, the Guardian ran an article by George Soros which had run a day earlier here entitled “Putin is a bigger threat to Europe’s existence than Isis.”

After a quick check of my vital signs, I confirmed that I was indeed awake and the article was real and in the Guardian not The Onion. Before I look at the tissue of untruths which make up the substance of Soros’ article, a few general words about psychopaths are in order.

I have met a few psychopaths in my life – a pernicious but small-time example is a real-estate “salesman” in Spain who cost my family a great deal of time and money. The real problem with psychopaths – big-time and small-time – is not primarily that they do bad things, but that we – non-psychopaths – are ill-prepared to deal with the fundamental difference between us and them.

We – people with operational consciences – think (wrongly) that everyone is like us. We are shackled to the assumption that just because we would not do unspeakably evil things – or would be unable to live with ourselves if we did – all other people work the same way.

They do not.

When a psychopath lies, or steals, or manipulates – or does whatever he thinks is required to get what he wants – he has no greater emotional connection with his actions than you or I have with yesterday’s lunch.

We, the non-psychopaths, tell little lies and do little wrongs. But we have a limit beyond which we will not go. For the psychopath, scale makes no difference. Stealing a family’s savings, or crashing an economy, or destroying a country is of no more consequence to the psychopath than deciding not to return ten bucks to a cashier who had made a mistake.

And no matter what evil the psychopath meticulously plotted and practiced against you, to him, what happens is your fault. Always.

Which brings me back to George Soros.

Soros: Putin is no ally in the fight against Islamic State

In the Guardian’s article, then, Soros claims “the US and the EU are making a grievous error in thinking that President Vladimir Putin’s Russia is a potential ally in the fight against Islamic State.”

The assumptions here are based on pure falsehood. My colleague, the diligent and forthright journalist and writer Gearóid Ó Colmáin, laid an axe as sharp as any to the root of the notion that the so-called War on Terror (taken to include Islamic State) serves anything other than the interests of what Ó Colmáin rightly calls a “tiny and particularly tyrannical ruling elite”.

In an interview with RT, Ó Colmáin said, “There is no War on Terror. There is a war which is being waged using terrorist proxy groups and they are being used against nation states who are resisting US and Israeli hegemony. And they are also being used as a means of disciplining the work forces in Europe. In a period of mass unemployment and austerity, you now have terrorist attacks being committed by terrorists funded, armed and trained by Western intelligence agencies. There is no such thing as ISIS. ISIS is a creation of the United States.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw

Soros and his ilk created and benefit from what Soros calls “Islamic State,” yet his argument not only disregards that fact, it kicks blame in the direction of the one major power – Russia – which has taken steps to deal with this US creation.

Soros goes on to make a number of other accusations against Russia, failing at any time to note that Russia alone has a mandate from the legitimate government of Syria, or that Russia is seriously engaged in cleaning house in Syria, a job the US was only simulating.

Acknowledgement of Russia’s successes in Syria comes from many quarters, including Seymour Hersh. Hersh is a high-profile American journalist, but one incapable of understanding the reasons for US policy towards Syria, bless him.

Soros: Putin working towards Europe’s demise

Soros’ next point is that “Putin’s aim is to foster the EU’s disintegration, and the best way to do so is to flood Europe with Syrian refugees.”

The truth is that Russia’s natural ally is Germany – and preventing that alliance is the primary aim of the US government – at least according to Stratfor, a US intelligence agency.

Germany’s efficiency and organizational abilities combined with Russia’s raw materials, inventive genius, and good relations with China, is the combination those funding and directing ISIS least want to see. By occupying Germany with an army of aggressive, unskilled, culturally insoluble economic migrants from Africa and elsewhere, the chess-players at the board of realpolitik are attempting to head off that natural outcome.

Soros’ part in destabilizing Europe is well attested. The Daily Mail reported back in November 2015 that Soros was busy telling the EU to take “at least a million” refugees every year.

In the same article, Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban is quoted as saying, “This invasion is driven, on the one hand, by people smugglers, and on the other hand by those activists who support everything that weakens the nation-state.” Orban went on, “This Western mindset and this activist network is perhaps best represented by George Soros.”

Soros – described in the article as “a funder of pro-migration groups all over the world” – responded to Orban’s comments by arguing that his beliefs “uphold European values”.

I don’t know what Soros means by “European values,” but I assume it includes lots more immigration for us – unilaterally decided upon by Mr. Soros.

As prime minister of Hungary, Orban is a man with, perhaps, better access than most to the truth about George Soros, a Hungarian Jew who got his first business breaks collaborating with the Nazis in Hungary – the source for which information is his own father’s book Masquerade – Dancing Around Death in Nazi-Occupied Hungary. Thus, Soros has moved effortlessly from collaborating with the Nazis against his fellow Jews – an occupation (if you will excuse the pun) he makes little effort to hide – to telling indigenous European peoples what the ethnic make-up of their countries should be.

He was also instrumental in the destruction of Ukraine. As reported by New American, Soros “has a giant footprint in Ukraine. Similar to his operations in dozens of other nations, he has, over the past couple of decades, poured tens of millions of dollars into Ukrainian non-governmental organizations (NGOs), ostensibly to assist them in transforming their country into a more ‘open’ and ‘democratic’ society.”

We have good reason to take George Soros seriously.

Soros: anticipates Russia’s collapse

Soros’ article downplays Putin’s strategic prowess before going on to anticipate regime change in Russia in 2017 as a result of bankruptcy forced upon it by Western sanctions and crushed oil prices.

He then appears to credit Putin with masterminding a “collapse” in Europe and of anticipating benefits for Russia in the aftermath. He notes, “As Merkel correctly foresaw, the migration crisis has the potential to destroy it.”

If you find yourself asking here: “Why then did she create that crisis?” that is because you are not a psychopath.

Soros’ article begins its descent with metaphysical and social observations, which from someone without billions of dollars behind them would be seen as merely subjective musings, before landing squarely on the runway of identifying Putin’s Russia as the real threat.

Textbook psychopathy

This is not simply chutzpah. The traits Soros exhibits are those of textbook psychopathy: blaming others for his own actions and attacking the victim is what the psychopath does.

Here, Soros disregards entirely his own extensive role in creating the problem he purports to seek to solve; meanwhile, he accuses Russia, the only country to man-up to the war on Syria, of being behind the “migration” Soros has spent millions engineering.

Soros is part of a cabal which plans the overthrow of countries at dinner. Psychopathy is the baseline requirement for membership. So if you think conscience will make him and his friends stop at some point before you and your family reach conditions materially identical to those experienced by the inhabitants of the Donbass region – or if you think that Western Europe is beyond the scope of their plans for engineered collapse just because you wouldn’t do something like that – you will find that you are wrong.

When Europe is in tatters, and its men (whom Soros’ money helped turn in one lifetime from actual men into effeminized liberal cultural lemmings) are squawking in disbelief as their pampered delusions are shattered in the “collapse” Soros envisages, Soros will not care. No matter that this is Europe and it is your life under attack this time, and not that of brown people or Eastern Europeans. It won’t make any difference.

For a psychopath it’s simple: you let him do it – it’s your fault.
_______
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.
conniption

Postby Sounder » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:04 am

Soros and his ilk created and benefit from what Soros calls “Islamic State,” yet his argument not only disregards that fact, it kicks blame in the direction of the one major power – Russia – which has taken steps to deal with this US creation.

Soros goes on to make a number of other accusations against Russia, failing at any time to note that Russia alone has a mandate from the legitimate government of Syria, or that Russia is seriously engaged in cleaning house in Syria, a job the US was only simulating.

Acknowledgement of Russia’s successes in Syria comes from many quarters, including Seymour Hersh. Hersh is a high-profile American journalist, but one incapable of understanding the reasons for US policy towards Syria, bless him.

Soros: Putin working towards Europe’s demise

Soros’ next point is that “Putin’s aim is to foster the EU’s disintegration, and the best way to do so is to flood Europe with Syrian refugees.”

The truth is that Russia’s natural ally is Germany – and preventing that alliance is the primary aim of the US government – at least according to Stratfor, a US intelligence agency.

Germany’s efficiency and organizational abilities combined with Russia’s raw materials, inventive genius, and good relations with China, is the combination those funding and directing ISIS least want to see. By occupying Germany with an army of aggressive, unskilled, culturally insoluble economic migrants from Africa and elsewhere, the chess-players at the board of realpolitik are attempting to head off that natural outcome.

Soros’ part in destabilizing Europe is well attested. The Daily Mail reported back in November 2015 that Soros was busy telling the EU to take “at least a million” refugees every year.

In the same article, Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban is quoted as saying, “This invasion is driven, on the one hand, by people smugglers, and on the other hand by those activists who support everything that weakens the nation-state.” Orban went on, “This Western mindset and this activist network is perhaps best represented by George Soros.”

People who promote the dissolution of nation states have an empathy deficit in their inability to recognize the great suffering thereby caused to millions of ordinary people.

The things that Soro's says in the above article make no sense at all, yet he gets the 'platform'.

Soros has a new book coming out, it's called; How to turn Anarchists, Wahhabists, and all Assortments of Rebel types into System Supporting Tools, (in ten easy albeit expensive steps.)
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:09 am

Its late and I'm going to bed .. after I make some points about the blatant Russian propaganda conniption posted.

On February 11, the Guardian ran an article by George Soros which had run a day earlier here entitled “Putin is a bigger threat to Europe’s existence than Isis.”

After a quick check of my vital signs, I confirmed that I was indeed awake and the article was real and in the Guardian not The Onion.

Thats probably an accurate call. Putin has the means to turn Europe into a smoking crater if he chooses to.

Isis ... whatever. How will they destroy Europe "behead" it one journo at a time?? Plus ... we'll get to that.

Told you:

There is no such thing as ISIS. ISIS is a creation of the United States.

OK

Which is it? It either doesn't exist so isn't a creation of anyone or it does exist because it was created by the US and Europe?

And how powerful is it? Is the author suggesting its more powerful than Russia because ISIS is more capable of destroying Europe than Russia is? Wow those USAians and Israelites must be incredibly powerful if their non existent proxies can do more damage than the forces or energy sanctions available to Putin. Or maybe Soros was right after all and Russia is more of a threat than ISIS after all.

By occupying Germany with an army of aggressive, unskilled, culturally insoluble economic migrants from Africa and elsewhere, the chess-players at the board of realpolitik are attempting to head off that natural outcome.

Good thing we're not allowed to point out racism here anymore or I might have to remind everyone what a racist crock of shit this festy little piece of "writing" is. Seeing as i can't its worth noting this sort of Islamophobia isn't just racist but it is loaded with forms of us against them bigotry. Sam Gerrans can get fucked.

Anyway goodnight.

Joe Hillshoist

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 am

Yeah, conniption has a nasty habit of posting Russian State propaganda here and the Russian State is all about coopting neo-fascists and other such racialist/nationalist types.

It never seems to occur to the supporters of the Anti-Imperialism of Fools that they could instead be critical of all competing power blocs and can align themselves with better principles.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:43 pm

shut the fuck up...you are the master of posting nasty propaganda here...and anyone that takes exception to that just read the above posts...chronicling your 8 year blitzkrieg at RI

hey ...how about that Ukraine AD....love those nazis there don't you? All your fascists posts and NEVER mention Ukraine

AD and Victoria Nuland sitting in a tree

K - I - S - S - I - N - G

YOU are nasty is as nasty does

I am not going to let you trash my good friend conniption here
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:53 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:43 pm wrote:shut the fuck up...you are the master of posting nasty propaganda here...and anyone that takes exception to that just read the above posts

Let us chill. 'Tis a Sunday, after all.

Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion